** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

This weekend I have 2 games. First Galatasaray-Elazığspor. Initially we should study Elazığspor. In our league 3 teams will be relegated. One of them is ,not mathematically yet, Mersinspor. Other one probably Orduspor. My huge expectation is Orduspor. So Elazıg is fighting for not to be the third one. From 11th position there are 6 candidate teams for relegation. 11-Sivasspor 36 points 12-Antep 36 points 13- Elazığspor 35 points 14- Karabukspor 34 points 15- Istanbulspor 33 points 16-Akhisarspor 32 points And Elazıg has matches with 4 of those . Shortly they will decide what they want. So there is no live-death situation in this week's match. why not for extra point- points? But playing against leader and against a team which doesnt want any surprise . Especially untill 33th week(this week they will play against Fenerbahce in away) they want to keep 4 point difference between Fenerbahce. And also Fenerbahce has rather mediocre strong team to play against.And possible 3 points for Galatasaray in their Friday match will make them to wait that match with ease. Fatih Terim willnot be on bench coz of his suspension (9 matches just today approved by Federation, no discount).But this wont be problem. May give boost to team players. Under those circumstances I am expecting good play from Elazığspor. They know parking bus wont be logical against Galatasaray. So open game and Over 2,5 goals is a good opportunity to bet. those who are expecting different game play may chose Half Time DRAW/Full Time Galatasaray. Second match Orduspor-Kasımpasaspor. As I mentioned before I am hugely expecting Orduspor as a second team to be relegated after Mersinspor. They are 3 points away from 16 th place and 4 points from 15th safe position. And 5 weeks left. Also unluckly they are gonna play against teams which have hopes for Europa League position. 3rd and 4th position will be Europa League teams. Only last game of this season will be against Akhisarspor. Although Akhisar spor's motivation and last results are so good Orduspor wanna keep hopes alive. But not easy in my opinion. This week is Live or Death moment for Orduspor. they will fight for their lives in this match. On the other hand Kasimpasaspor lost their momentum in last 2 matches. They were in 3rd position in near past time. Now they are filling 5th position. 4th team is Bursa and 3 points difference and Kasimpasaspor won both matches against Bursaspor 1-2 and 2-0 . So they have advantage in point tie. But if they want that no luxury to lose this match then. Both teams gonna play against mediocre teams and relegation canditates. Especially Bursa will play against Akhisar and Orduspor coming two following weeks. So there is a hope for Kasımpasa to have opportunity to shorten the point difference. So they arenot gonna play for 1 point in this match. Probably they will take advantage of Orduspor's need for point/s. And last week Kasımpasaspor's club president spoke to press and accused his coach . He said "coach's decisions were awful and amateurish ". Coach may make him wrong by a good result to president's face.I am expecting Over 2,5 Goals. For good odds people may chose Kasımpasaspor win.
This is a good weekend for me. I was sure for Over 2.5 in Orduspor match but that ban was removed it made me nervous about it. But anyway I hope someone found the right choice ;)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Today's match Genclerbirliği-Fenerbahce. There is no need for deep analyze. Fenerbahce's choice to chose. To be or not to be in championship race tonight. Possible point loss will carry the difference to 6 or 7 points. There are only 4 weeks left and so it is important not to lose any point. And this is turkish superleague .It has own dynamics. But sure not to wake up suspicion on any event . With the luck I am looking for interesting higher odds . Half Time :Genclerbirliği/Full Time: Fenerbahce. Statistics wont be a matter in this kind of game. So why not to try for higher odds. Good Luck all Note: BetVictor @26 and Bet365@21 slowly declining ;)

Today's match Genclerbirliği-Fenerbahce. There is no need for deep analyze. Fenerbahce's choice to chose. To be or not to be in championship race tonight. Possible point loss will carry the difference to 6 or 7 points. There are only 4 weeks left and so it is important not to lose any point. And this is turkish superleague .It has own dynamics. But sure not to wake up suspicion on any event . With the luck I am looking for interesting higher odds . Half Time :Genclerbirliği/Full Time: Fenerbahce. Statistics wont be a matter in this kind of game. So why not to try for higher odds. Good Luck all Note: BetVictor @26 and Bet365@21 slowly declining ;)
Sorry guys. I suppose Dynamics didnt want Galatasaray to declare their championship winning in Fenerbahce's stadium again to prevent un desirable events ;)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 These days I amnot so accurate. But I would like to contribute . If it isnt working then you may chose vice versa :) Today's match Mersinspor-Antalyaspor. Mersinspor relegated last week mathematically too. Antalyaspor lost last week and no reason left to play for. They obviously cant relegate and no chance for Europa League Play offs. But they need morale . Coz last 10 matches they have got 2W 1D and 7L . Another stats at 17th week they had 30 points and they were 3rd place in Superleague. And now they have only 40 points and they are 9th. What makes them now close to win? First of all there is no young talent in Mersinspor. Some may say Eren Tozlu but he is 22 and no shining at all. So there is noone to play for marketting reasons. And Mert Nobre the highest scorer have had a deal with Kayserispor for next year. And Culio the other one has one match ban. There is noone has injury or ban problems in Atalyaspor that I know of. I will predict few outcomes but be aware of Turkish League. Once you are without anything to play for then any results wont be a surprise. Especially between these kind of teams. 1- Antalyaspor Win 2- HT:Antalyaspor/FT:Antalyaspor 3- BTTS :NO 4- OVer 2,5 Goals 5- My possible expectations for score: 0-2 or 1-3 Note: I have some strange feelings for this match so my confidence is %80-%90 . I may be wrong sometimes but mostly %100 sure about my bets. I dont bet a lot. That doesnt mean I dont bet . That means I bet not too much money. I %99 bet my Turkish League predictions. So when my pick loses I lose too. Good Luck all

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 There is a non related information. Turkish League is one of the less attractive leagues in term of betting choices. There is only one company that rules in Turkey. There was a time Ladbrokes made a bid to get the rights but thanks!!!! to government changed the law and took out the Betting auctions from the Auction Lawas' criteria. So even they have objection there is no way to do so. Coz there is a ready answer " You cant have objection coz we arenot obligated by that law" . Anyway result was bad for us . You can see the odds we can get in our country. All betting sites restricted by laws and we are let to play from one company which won the auction and quaranteed the income by this change of law :( In Turkey the company named IDDAA (Inteltek actaully the real name , boss is the one of the strongest businnessman in Turkey especially in this decade!) only distribute almost %7 of their incomes to Turkish Teams ( All leagues!!!) . They get a stable income from IDDAA whether they are in coupones or not. Then there is another share calculating by how many times they occur in coupones. This total is as I mentioned %7 in total. There is another income for teams. TV sponsorships. If you wanna watch Turkish league in here you MUST buy a company's decoder and pay monthly fees around 40$!!!. And game sucks and you paid for it to watch :D Anyway when company wins the auctions for right to display games they pay quite lot money. Almost for 5 years. This money after taxes being cut most of them equally distributed among Superleague teams. And also they will earn 1M$ for a win and half of it for a draw. (Numbers are quite accurate). ( Also there is another calculations of course. Bigger teams also get money from the trophies they have earned. i.e. your team have had 3 times League champion , every year they multiply the amount (not sure how much) by 3!, so small clubs dont have any chance to become a bigger ones. ) For a quick look: There are 3 teams which are stronger than others in terms of fans income.(Selling tickets, jerseys etc.) Fenerbahce,Galatasaray and Besiktas. Trabzonspor and Bursaspor are other two which may earn quite more than leftovers. Also this year Besiktas has money problems which caused them removed from Europa CUp by UEFA. And one year prohibition. I mean if they cant financially get better ,even they earn the place for Europa Cup they will be removed from the list. So far there is no sign for better financial situation. What I am trying to say is mediocre and small teams have only incomes from small percentage from IDDAA and mostly from TV sponsorship. And one unpredictable income from match results!!!. Therefor my hesitation from today's match also. 1m$ isnot bad for a relegated team ;) Phew I am relieved from my left %20-10 of not sure of my Friday's predictions :D Good luck all

These days I amnot so accurate. But I would like to contribute . If it isnt working then you may chose vice versa :) Today's match Mersinspor-Antalyaspor. Mersinspor relegated last week mathematically too. Antalyaspor lost last week and no reason left to play for. They obviously cant relegate and no chance for Europa League Play offs. But they need morale . Coz last 10 matches they have got 2W 1D and 7L . Another stats at 17th week they had 30 points and they were 3rd place in Superleague. And now they have only 40 points and they are 9th. What makes them now close to win? First of all there is no young talent in Mersinspor. Some may say Eren Tozlu but he is 22 and no shining at all. So there is noone to play for marketting reasons. And Mert Nobre the highest scorer have had a deal with Kayserispor for next year. And Culio the other one has one match ban. There is noone has injury or ban problems in Atalyaspor that I know of. I will predict few outcomes but be aware of Turkish League. Once you are without anything to play for then any results wont be a surprise. Especially between these kind of teams. 1- Antalyaspor Win 2- HT:Antalyaspor/FT:Antalyaspor 3- BTTS :NO 4- OVer 2,5 Goals 5- My possible expectations for score: 0-2 or 1-3 Note: I have some strange feelings for this match so my confidence is %80-%90 . I may be wrong sometimes but mostly %100 sure about my bets. I dont bet a lot. That doesnt mean I dont bet . That means I bet not too much money. I %99 bet my Turkish League predictions. So when my pick loses I lose too. Good Luck all
It was interesting match. Result was 1-1 and both goals came in second half. Both goals came from corner kick. Mersin played as usual nothing impressive but Antalya really finished the league earlier !!! Fair result should have been 0-0 . My predictions especially 2 and 5 were not logical according to the result. I thought first goal would be scored by Antalya. Even Mersispor lead the score ,Antalya should have come over and won but They were too bad. Both teams not to score was other prediction .Actually it was a good choice. And also Over 2,5 . Anyway as we see in this match we will be aware of how these kind of matches will have results that will make us irritate.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Today's Previews: Bursaspor-Akhisarspor: Home team is chasing Europa League spot. Burspor's rival for 3rd place is Beşiktaş. ANd they are tied in poins. Both have 49 points. and also it means a lot for Bursaspor fans to take over the 3rd place from Besiktas. And Besiktas has a schedule which may cause them to lose points in compare to Bursaspor. Coz actually Bursaspor's rivals in these last weeks are hugely in need of point/s . That may help them. Coz most of them wont play the parking bus style. On the other hand Akhisar's last 2 games will be against Orduspor and Mersinspor. One of them already relegated and other one's cord may be cut tonight's game against Besiktas mathematically. So Akhisarspor's real rival is Istanbulspor according to last results and possible strength for fighting. And Istanbulspor's last 4 matches will be against relatively strong teams.( Fenerbahce,Trabzonspor,Kasimpasa and Sivasspor) . So IMO at least 1 point from this match will mean alot for Akhisarspor. They wont quit fighting even they will conceed in this match and they have enough talents to find Bursspor's net. Gekas has been a great saver for Akhisarspor for quite time. In this match they probably be under control as being one and only strongest danger against home team. Bursaspor lately cant win against this kind of team more than 1 goal difference. They have had fantastic result against some of strongest teams but concentration against those was different. So my first prediction for this match is Bursaspor's Win with ONLY 1 Goal margin not more. Under/Over isnot an easy call. BTTS is also not easy . These are will be your call :) Elazığspor-Karabükspor: An important match. Comparison wont be easy. Elazığspor has 35 and Karabükspor has 37 points. Possible Elazığ win will throw Karabük to dangerous place. But I dont think they will be relegated though. Elazığspor and Karabükspor have conceeded 45-46 goals. In this part of league these two teams are the leader at conceeding #' of goals after Mersinspor(47) which has played one game more than these teams . But Karabük has scored 37 and Elazığ 29. Stats are confusing. These two teams are so different. We may assume home team has advantage but not necessarily countable fact. 2 players removed from team lately in Karabükspor. Not so much important players but one of them is striker with 5 goals. Actaully Karabuk has 2 players who have so much importance. Ahmet Ilhan and Lua Lua. My prediction Karabük will find chance to score and not fail. On the other hand whatever score will be Elazığ also will fight to score. Karabük wont be upset for possible draw. Elazığ will be the main actor in this match So I am expecting 1-1 or 2-2 Draw for this match. Sivasspor-Istanbulspor: An important match too. COz Istanbulspor will face more stronger teams in last 3 weeks. They must act now and almost win. Othervise fairwell to Superleague for sure. Can they beat Sivasspor? Possible. Especially in goalkeeper's position main Borjan is suspended. So whoeever gets the chance has no match condition for long time. Korcan has had only 3 chances and 2 of them were first 2 weeks of the league. And Seneciky has had only 1 chance! 1 point maynot be enough for away team. They arenot high scoring teams but this may change. My predictions Over 2,5 Goals and Istanbulspor DNB. Besiktasspor-Orduspor: Two different agendas' match. Besiktas tries to finish this unbearable season with utmost gain. 3rd place will be great. Orduspor's last chance for staying in Superleague. Any unwished result will demoralize team and will crush all hopes. Unfortunately rival is strong. But conceeds alot too. Besiktas has 3 suspended players. In this weak squad every suspension is important. Orduspor must remember how to score. Lately they have struggles. Late results of Besiktas diminishes the fear of being a top team of the league. So as Trabzonspor lives that consequences ,now Besiktas lives it. As I mentioned before several times ,in Superleague Jersey's play the match. If your team's jersey has a power of fear then rival ( mediocre,weak teams) are afraid of your team. Otherwise they will try to hunt you badly as herds of jackals. There is no way for Orduspor but to win. So BTTS and Over 2,5 Goals are obvious choices.My guts says to bet so small amounts for a possible Draw too. But lately damn guts arent accurate but I am giving last chance to it :) GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!

Today's Previews: Bursaspor-Akhisarspor: Home team is chasing Europa League spot. Burspor's rival for 3rd place is Beşiktaş. ANd they are tied in poins. Both have 49 points. and also it means a lot for Bursaspor fans to take over the 3rd place from Besiktas. And Besiktas has a schedule which may cause them to lose points in compare to Bursaspor. Coz actually Bursaspor's rivals in these last weeks are hugely in need of point/s . That may help them. Coz most of them wont play the parking bus style. On the other hand Akhisar's last 2 games will be against Orduspor and Mersinspor. One of them already relegated and other one's cord may be cut tonight's game against Besiktas mathematically. So Akhisarspor's real rival is Istanbulspor according to last results and possible strength for fighting. And Istanbulspor's last 4 matches will be against relatively strong teams.( Fenerbahce,Trabzonspor,Kasimpasa and Sivasspor) . So IMO at least 1 point from this match will mean alot for Akhisarspor. They wont quit fighting even they will conceed in this match and they have enough talents to find Bursspor's net. Gekas has been a great saver for Akhisarspor for quite time. In this match they probably be under control as being one and only strongest danger against home team. Bursaspor lately cant win against this kind of team more than 1 goal difference. They have had fantastic result against some of strongest teams but concentration against those was different. So my first prediction for this match is Bursaspor's Win with ONLY 1 Goal margin not more. Under/Over isnot an easy call. BTTS is also not easy . These are will be your call :) Elazığspor-Karabükspor: An important match. Comparison wont be easy. Elazığspor has 35 and Karabükspor has 37 points. Possible Elazığ win will throw Karabük to dangerous place. But I dont think they will be relegated though. Elazığspor and Karabükspor have conceeded 45-46 goals. In this part of league these two teams are the leader at conceeding #' of goals after Mersinspor(47) which has played one game more than these teams . But Karabük has scored 37 and Elazığ 29. Stats are confusing. These two teams are so different. We may assume home team has advantage but not necessarily countable fact. 2 players removed from team lately in Karabükspor. Not so much important players but one of them is striker with 5 goals. Actaully Karabuk has 2 players who have so much importance. Ahmet Ilhan and Lua Lua. My prediction Karabük will find chance to score and not fail. On the other hand whatever score will be Elazığ also will fight to score. Karabük wont be upset for possible draw. Elazığ will be the main actor in this match So I am expecting 1-1 or 2-2 Draw for this match. Sivasspor-Istanbulspor: An important match too. COz Istanbulspor will face more stronger teams in last 3 weeks. They must act now and almost win. Othervise fairwell to Superleague for sure. Can they beat Sivasspor? Possible. Especially in goalkeeper's position main Borjan is suspended. So whoeever gets the chance has no match condition for long time. Korcan has had only 3 chances and 2 of them were first 2 weeks of the league. And Seneciky has had only 1 chance! 1 point maynot be enough for away team. They arenot high scoring teams but this may change. My predictions Over 2,5 Goals and Istanbulspor DNB. Besiktasspor-Orduspor: Two different agendas' match. Besiktas tries to finish this unbearable season with utmost gain. 3rd place will be great. Orduspor's last chance for staying in Superleague. Any unwished result will demoralize team and will crush all hopes. Unfortunately rival is strong. But conceeds alot too. Besiktas has 3 suspended players. In this weak squad every suspension is important. Orduspor must remember how to score. Lately they have struggles. Late results of Besiktas diminishes the fear of being a top team of the league. So as Trabzonspor lives that consequences ,now Besiktas lives it. As I mentioned before several times ,in Superleague Jersey's play the match. If your team's jersey has a power of fear then rival ( mediocre,weak teams) are afraid of your team. Otherwise they will try to hunt you badly as herds of jackals. There is no way for Orduspor but to win. So BTTS and Over 2,5 Goals are obvious choices.My guts says to bet so small amounts for a possible Draw too. But lately damn guts arent accurate but I am giving last chance to it :) GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!
Even though my predictions mostly not cool but I liked the way my previews being accurate. Bursaspor had one mistake and Gekas didnt miss it . Then Akhisar tried to hold the score but Bursa found the equalizer. They could have won but it wouldnt be more than 1 goal difference. And ref didnt give a 0 penalty kick on behalf of Bursaspor.I am a little bit unlucky. BTTS seemed to be a choice but it only meeaningful if we try to after the result. As I mentioned Over/Under decision wasnt easy. Imagine you bet on Under or Over. And score 1-1 you would be nervous if you bet under or you would be hopeful if you bet Overs .:) You may win but it will give you more health consequences :D Second match, Elazığspor played well . Especially second half but Karabuk missed a penalty kick. I am ok with my prediction coz it was almost come true if Karabuk had chance to score first!. Fair result should have been Draw. Third match As I predicted easy Overs. But I didnt expect that bad play from away team . No defence no logical game play. Thanks to their talentless Technical Stuff. They forgot what defence and control play. They now deserve relegation. I will be upset to see them in Superleague next year with this kind of play. Forth Match another worse match. Score can be deceiving . How could I predict Overs???????????????? Only 3-4 goal positions except 2 goals. Besiktas was lucky. Not coz of Ordu missed alot coz they found the net somehow. Otherwise this game would be bore Draw 0-0 . To win any team scores first will win the game as happenned in this match. Supporters will say vice versa but this Besiktas is my proof of Jerseys Theory. In another moderate league this team wouldnt be in 3rd position at all. To summarize I am happy for my previews but a little upset for results. In these kind of matches predictions arenot easy . First goal change every aspect of predictions. Anyway I am ok this week . Good luck all in other games You can watch summary of games in link below: http://www.ligtv.com.tr/lig/spor-toto-super-lig/ozet/2012-2013/31/elazigspor-kardemir-karabukspor/?stage=18314&highlight=2945#video

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Today's Previews: Kasimpasaspor-Eskisehirspor: Eskisehir has an interesting stats. In last 11 league matches they scored 8 Goals and conceed 12 Goals. Goals they have scored were only in 4 games and all those games they scored equal ( 2 goals in each) ( Against Istanbulspor,Elazığ, Sivas, Genclerbirliği). In last 11 weeks they didnt conceed in only 4 games and 3 of those games ended 0-0 and 1 of those ended 2-0 . In last 11 weeks they conceeded ın 7 weeks. Those 7 games include 1 Win ,2 Draws and 4 Losts. We may say when they conceed they lose somehow. Their Technical Director is known by attacking mentality . I guess he has changed his motto. And this motto hasnt paid off yet! Eskisehir have problems in scoring. On the other hand Kasimpasaspor in last 11 League matches scored 15 goals and conceeded 11 Goals. They conceeded in 6 of those 11 and they had 1 Win, 1 Draw and 4 losts! When they lost they scored almost in those 4 games (3 out of 4). They had 2 Draws only in those 11 weeks. And when they won they scored at least 2 Goals! They had 1 win with only 1 goal at 22th week of the League and only conceeded 1 goal in those winnings. We may say when they won they didnt conceed. Their TD Shota Arvaladze gave a momentum to the team after he took control. And financially became better with new management in club. Our Prime Minister has emotional bond to this club. Some people say this has some effects in league. My understanding tells that Kasimpasa will be the winner team in this match probably with high percentage. Yesterday Bursaspor lost 2 valuable points and now Kasimpasa has a chance to close the 4 point gap and following week they may cathc Bursaspor . Will this be a motivator? I dunno really . But being in 5th in standing NOT gives the Europa League ticket. Ofcourse there is a minor chance. If Fenerbahce loses 2nd place ( which isnot possible in this country) and wins the League Cup then maybe 5th team will have the ticket for Europe. Followers of Kasimpasa in league Genclerbirliği and Trabzonspor. And they played yesterday . And the gap is 3 points. I dont think any of those 2 will be able to close that gap and take Kasımpasa under. Kasımpasa does play good and wins against moderate and strong teams. My prediction for this match is Kasımpasaspor Win. Possible result 2-0 or 3-1 . IMO Eskisehir's best chance will be a draw and not conceed!!!! Gaziantep-Galatasaray: Any stats wont be meaningful for this match. Only logical bet prediction will be Galatasaray win. Interesting stats shows and my thoughts Gaziantep may be seen a red card in this match. Or another solution Gaziantep's defense will cause possible free kicks. And Galatasaray will be able to find goal/s from those opportunities. It may seem not easy an away win but in Turkey also score will show that but also some people will know that wont be true ;) Good Luck All!!!!

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I follow a lot of forums about betting on soccer. And all of them favor Kasımpasaspor. It brings suspicion on to the table. It is an obvious betting choice. But probably side bettings will be in jeopardy!!! I.e. BTTS or BTnTS. Under/Over etc. Game result or Side bets . One of those will be blown. It will be your choice. WHy am I that paranoid? Coz local bettor gave Kasımpasa win @1.9 and Eskisehir Win @ 2.7 .Usually those rates come when Bettor isnot sure about the match. I amnot saying game fixing. But they are far better follower than any other turkish citizen. (Because as I told you before in Turkey if you wanna watch games you must have suscription to TV station .!! No way to watch any other ways. I am almost sure most of advisers in this forum or in others cant or dont watch those teams matches except when the are against 3-4 strong teams. Are we reliable then? Ofcourse we are .But never %100 :) So games between weak and/or mediocre teams always carry the possibility of wrong judgements. And you should always be the devil's advocate b4 betting. And that's why my fellow citizens and I try to write previews. Which you can use with your logic and method of betting. ) They keep slightly less under @2.00 the favourite to attract customers. If everyone sees the favourite same then this rate should have been under 1.9 maybe it should be 1.70-1.75. Yesterday they kept Trabzonspor @1.6 against Genclerbirliği which is far better team than Eskisehirspor IMO. So be aware of this. And local bettor gave Under 2,5 @1,65 and Over 2,5 @ 1.70 . Also this shows their hesitation about outcome of the match. Good Luck All!!

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 hah I like the Galatasaray to win away at Gaziantepspor and this round there have been no away wins in Turkey, which gives me some confidence :D After the Real Madrid games they have been on fire in the league. Gaziantepspor have 8 wins, 1 draw and 6 losses at home this season and their defense is second from bottom in the league. odds of 8/13 look to me great value.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kasımpasa-Eskisehirspor: Full Time : 1-2 Sorry for late update. I didnt see the local bettor's odds when I was writing my preview. When I saw those I quickly wrote few words. I hope some of you caught that . Kasımpasa couldnt find the second goal and deserved the consequences. Eskisehir's goals were one from long shot ( a great finishing) the other one last minute penalty. They didnt have other chances by the way to score . Anyway my advice for you is this: if you are gonna bet in this league now and then , you should follow this site. Our local bettor is http://www.iddaa.com/ . This will give you ideas ;)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Gazıantep_galatasaray match Police sprayed pepper sprey and many fans ran into the field before game . !!! There are unwanted events in stadium and police as usual using overforce :(

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Genclerbirliği-Kasimpasaspor: Two rivals for last Europa Cup spot. Really? 3 points difference with each (46 points Kasımpasa-43 points Genclerbirliği) and Kasimpasa is 4 points away from 4th spot (Bursaspor 50 points) and Genclerbirliği is 7 points away from last Europa Cup spot . Bursaspor will play against Orduspor which hasnt relegated mathematically ( 7 points away from safe spot and only 3 games left , we arenot calculating other teams' possible future points too!!!) So odss are showing Bursaspor will win this week easily or not. So rational idea is this two teams actually arenot looking for Europa Cup spot. Although Clubs' staff say vice versa. Nobody will put the surrender flag easily or give up the cause easily in front of fans or media especially. This makes predicting tough. But we have some clues if we insist on betting on this game. Nobody likes to lose. And Genclerbirliği has tougher matches. First Kasımpasa then Besiktas then Bursaspor. Kasımpasa will play Genclerbirliği then Kayseri then IBB . This small optimistic open window gives Kasimpasa the motivation. but as we have seen they cant win unless they score 2 or more!!. Will they be able to score 2 against Genclerbirliği? It is doubtful. Last loss gave them a fear so they will play more secure. And their one of defense player Sancak(33/0) is suspended due to red car. And I suppose Vlemincks rented from Club Brugge will find the Kasımpasa net in this match . I watched him in last match against Trabzonspor. He could have scored but in Turkey Trabzonspor's goalkeepers are the best right now otherwise that team should have played for not to relegate. He scored 9 goals in 13 matches. Dynamics in here is diffrent so all the data shows Genclerbirliği win which I am gonna bet. And I am hoping for Over 2,5 goals. But little suspicion about kasımpasaspor's intentions about Europa Cup spot. But having Ibricic and Kalu Uche in forward line make me put at ease :) My 3 choices in here are right below 1- Over 2,5 Goals 2- BTTS 3- Genclerbirliği DNB ( Actually I am gonna divide my coupone with open result. One coupone with Genclerbirliği win other for Draw at the end but Guessin 2 result where there are only possible 3 outcomes doesnot need to be a genious so DNB offer sound right for me ;) ) Good Luck all

Genclerbirliği-Kasimpasaspor: Two rivals for last Europa Cup spot. Really? 3 points difference with each (46 points Kasımpasa-43 points Genclerbirliği) and Kasimpasa is 4 points away from 4th spot (Bursaspor 50 points) and Genclerbirliği is 7 points away from last Europa Cup spot . Bursaspor will play against Orduspor which hasnt relegated mathematically ( 7 points away from safe spot and only 3 games left , we arenot calculating other teams' possible future points too!!!) So odss are showing Bursaspor will win this week easily or not. So rational idea is this two teams actually arenot looking for Europa Cup spot. Although Clubs' staff say vice versa. Nobody will put the surrender flag easily or give up the cause easily in front of fans or media especially. This makes predicting tough. But we have some clues if we insist on betting on this game. Nobody likes to lose. And Genclerbirliği has tougher matches. First Kasımpasa then Besiktas then Bursaspor. Kasımpasa will play Genclerbirliği then Kayseri then IBB . This small optimistic open window gives Kasimpasa the motivation. but as we have seen they cant win unless they score 2 or more!!. Will they be able to score 2 against Genclerbirliği? It is doubtful. Last loss gave them a fear so they will play more secure. And their one of defense player Sancak(33/0) is suspended due to red car. And I suppose Vlemincks rented from Club Brugge will find the Kasımpasa net in this match . I watched him in last match against Trabzonspor. He could have scored but in Turkey Trabzonspor's goalkeepers are the best right now otherwise that team should have played for not to relegate. He scored 9 goals in 13 matches. Dynamics in here is diffrent so all the data shows Genclerbirliği win which I am gonna bet. And I am hoping for Over 2,5 goals. But little suspicion about kasımpasaspor's intentions about Europa Cup spot. But having Ibricic and Kalu Uche in forward line make me put at ease :) My 3 choices in here are right below 1- Over 2,5 Goals 2- BTTS 3- Genclerbirliği DNB ( Actually I am gonna divide my coupone with open result. One coupone with Genclerbirliği win other for Draw at the end but Guessin 2 result where there are only possible 3 outcomes doesnot need to be a genious so DNB offer sound right for me ;) ) Good Luck all
0-0 Interestin result. Not a boring game but too many untalented players and as I mentioned both teams REALLY knew their chances for Europa Cup spot so they just didnt want to lose . Especially Kasimpasa . Here is short video of the game. 1 goal would have changed all the game. Sorry Guys . My one coupone was with draw and I won that but I was as if the guy working for betting sites :( So I will give a vacation to myself and be ready for next year for better predictions . Good Luck All thanks for bearing me http://www.ligtv.com.tr/lig/spor-toto-super-lig/ozet/2012-2013/32/genclerbirligi-kasimpasa/?stage=18314&highlight=2961

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody looked at Kayserispor vs Besiktas Besiktas @ 7/5 looks tempting Yesterday Fenerbahce lost in the last round and with any win Besiktas will go to Champions League qualifiers next season. This is huge difference for any team, the whole season is different roughly. Still because Fenerbahce won the Cup only a win will give Kayserispor a place in Europa league. So that sounds like a game with something to play for at both ends. Besiktas has the second best attack in the Turkish Super league, but their defense is 12th! even lower than Kayseri's 8th place. Still Besiktas has a bigger budget and football traditions in general, a CL place will definetly help them out. Against top half teams Kayserispor has 5 wins, 7 losses and 3 draws. The 3rd top scorer in the league Bobo from Kayserispor with 17 goals(only 1 penalty(Burak Yilmaz scored as well only one penalty out of his 24 goals..)) has scored more than one third of Kayseri's goals. He is in form scoring in the last 2 games, but his previous team was Besiktas and I assume they know his tricks. If Besiktas manages to deal with Bobo they should win this game imo. I don't think this game will end with a draw that will not help any team as in the last 8 games they played at Kayserispor's stadium there were no draws, 5 wins for Kayseri and 3 for Besiktas(still from their total games Besiktas leads). If there is some Turkish on the forum I will be glad to hear his opinion as well for the game.
Wait, wait, wait......First, Besiktas have no chance for CL. The tie-breaker in Turkey is direct games and Fenerbahce have advantage, hence they are qualified already. Second, how did you come up with "Fenerbahce won the cup"?! The cup final is the following week. Third, Kayserispor have no chance for EL. The last spot will be given to Trabsonspor, regardless of how the final ends. Please, do some research before giving tips.