** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Guys, you are mixing Argentina with Brazil, Colombia and Peru...not everything is the same, it's like taking random games out of hundreds from Belgium, England and Italy and trying to find something in common just because something similar happened ! :P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 That's probably true but what I ment is this season I decided to try betting outside of Europe and so far I made only losses in anything outside of my trusted leagues. Since I don't have the time to follow them I just leave it to the people who do :p My lesson is if I don't watch the games and know the clubs very well than it is really not good to stake big and since I don't like messing with mini stakes I just leave it all together. I don't think I Generalize or mix countries then. By the way it was nice to give your opinion when it was clear Olimpo was about done but I would have really appreciated it beforehand ;)

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 yeaaahhh mannn..... you are from argentina and were here all night.... you could of said something before game, like guys foe @2.00 it`s not worth it.... i know, i am from argentina and i know both teams :) :welcome in europe you know , how teams play, what are they weaknesses and strengths .... in SA seems wins it on a night who wants more..... i am not saying nothing bad here about SA football.... i think it`s brilliant to watch, players play with heart there not for money and just get job done... bit of flare in those games. wish i would see that more often in EPL :D

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 http://sabobic.blogabet.com/4689025/quilmes-velez-sarsfield Well ,Velez Sarsfield are the last champions in Argentina and in this first phase of the seasson ,they will play almost for nothing ,because with winning the big final last year they got ticket for Copa Libertadores 2014. Expected, they start average the league ,so far record of 5-4-4 , and it seems that they dont care too much there.This was demonstrated in league game vs Belgrano ,just before first leg against La Equidad in Bogota ,where Velez rest some of their best players vs Belgrano and ...lost easy 3-0. Now their situation is much more bussy..they have to play important and hard game for Sudamericana on 01.11 in Brazil vs Ponte Preta,then on 03.11 game in league without matter vs Quilmes who are fighting against relegation and in then in midweek on 08.11 ,they will play second leg in Argentina vs Ponte Preta.Very hard and program for Velez , 3 games for 7 days .For sure coach will give rest of his best players and will put in play some mixed squad and even reserves against Quilmes. As I said Quilmes will fight against relegation ,they are close to the danger zone and they must take this advantage where face unmotivated team like Velez.Last game they play good away vs Estudiantes on moments was better,missed penalty and 5,6 more clear chances to score. Anyway,TOO HIGH odds for Quilmes and I will try to bet on best odds.The game only is important for Quilmes ,need points ,have home advantage and must take all points against mixed(with reserves) squad of Velez who are focused only in 1/4 finals vs Ponte Preta.Fair odds for DNB should be @1.80 ,so this @2.50 now is great value.High stakes

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 20:00 Tigre - Lanus 1 2.4 @Interwetten Guests will resting whole team, they play against River Plate 07.11.2013 1/4 final Copa Sudamericana Tigre play tonight in full lineup! Lanus: Carlosa Arauja (11/0), Paola Goltza (12/0), Carlosa Izquierdoza (13/1), Maximiliana Velazqueza(12/1), Jorgea Ortiza (8/0), Diega Gonzaleza (13/1), Leandra Somozu(11/1), Victora Ayalu (8/1), Santiaga Silvu (12/4)

First of all, I didn't read it before the game, and second, this thread didn't move almost in months. The whole area looks dead... :(
The only reason it looks dead is because you're not posting here :lol I encourage you to share your thoughts if you're from Argentina :ok

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Sorry mate, I ran a paid service since 5 years ago. Can share some thoughts from time to time. Today of course I agree about Quilmes and Tigre (and maybe also a small bet on Estudiantes) but odds on the 3 of them are completely dead by now. They were underdogs a few days ago !

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vélez Sársfield v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (23:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Argentinos Juniors v Quilmes AC (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olimpo v Rosario Central (22:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético de Rafaela v San Lorenzo (23:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CA Lanus v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.84 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newell's Old Boys v Arsenal de Sarandi (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v CA All Boys (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Club v River Plate (00:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.99 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belgrano v CA Tigre (22:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 26 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estudiantes de La Plata v Colon de Santa Fe (00:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Can anyone see any good bets in tonights big matches?newells have drawn too many at home due to being wasteful in front of goal,im fast losing my trust in them,trezeguet missing the target with a penalty last week just about sums up newells,lots of shots at goal but rarely any on target.In one of the other big games Lanus are in great form and are a safer bet imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14

Can someone please tell me why Estudiantes are around 2.0 to beat Tigre (who have one away goal in nine matches all season) on Sunday? Injuries' date=' change of manager, some other reason? Thanks.[/quote'] Lack of motivation for Estudiantes, the game is more important for Tigre and they are not that reliable either. Good record at home but they always win by 1 goal, very tight games...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 I have heard that Colon are in very difficult financial situation and have some important unavailable players. Olimpo are in very good form. It is very important clash. If Mr. MNC could confirm that Olimpo have a good chance for win would be nice.

I have heard that Colon are in very difficult financial situation and have some important unavailable players. Olimpo are in very good form. It is very important clash. If Mr. MNC could confirm that Olimpo have a good chance for win would be nice.
Terrible financial situation and playing really bad as well. There are no important unavailable players because it's basically impossible to decide who is important for this team and who isn't. Olimpo should win it.

• 1 month later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Copa Torneo de Verano [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 16 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v Estudiantes de La Plata (01:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 17 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Independiente v Newell's Old Boys (01:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Velez looked very strong last week winning the cup against Arsenal,the created lots of good chances and look ready to hit the ground running.Ive not seen Tigre recently but they will have trouble trying to get something from this opening game.Im confident of a good display from Velez and think they will win this match.Bet 365 3/4 or 1.75.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olimpo v Arsenal de Sarandi (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vélez Sársfield v CA All Boys (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 19 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Club v CA Tigre (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Quilmes AC v Colon de Santa Fe (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Argentinos Juniors v San Lorenzo (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estudiantes de La Plata v CA Lanus (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] River Plate v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belgrano v Newell's Old Boys (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosario Central v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético de Rafaela v Boca Juniors (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Quilmes-colon 1 @2.2 stake5 pp 2 mediocre teams here but i want to give edge to home that has a good motivator in lombardi.risk of a draw so i ll play it in partial cover with x2 atletico and 1 river.don t follow me.i am prob crazy to bet on thos one

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Godoy Cruz de Mendoza v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Club v CA All Boys (23:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Argentinos Juniors v Arsenal de Sarandi (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vélez Sársfield v Boca Juniors (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético de Rafaela v Belgrano (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosario Central v Colon de Santa Fe (23:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olimpo v CA Lanus (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Quilmes AC v CA Tigre (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] River Plate v San Lorenzo (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estudiantes de La Plata v Newell's Old Boys (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Atlético Rafaela v Belgrano First Division match between Atlético Rafaela and Belgrano Cordoba. Go over in Argentine football is a big risk. However, there are teams that are committed to be more offensive than others, with some success by the way, as is the case with Rafaela , and others that score easily. This meeting will face two sets with a very good start in the scoring championship appearance. The Santa Fe team tends to make much more outside than at home, but still, almost always one brand. This season their two home games have been unders (All Boys that is completely under, and Boca who has many problems to score goals and played in Rafaela without many of their best players on offense). Only against Boca scored less than 2 goals. Belgrano team has started this tournament with changing games and many goals. Only 1 of matches was under, but with 2 goals, 1-1 at Newells. Of the other 2 had 4 goals and the remaining 5. 25/02/14 Gimnasia La Plata - Belgrano 2:2 20/02/14 Belgrano - Newell's 1:1 17/02/14 Boca Jrs. - Belgrano 2:3 11/02/14 Belgrano - Lanús 2:2 The recent history between the two: 02.11.12 PRI Atl. Rafaela - Belgrano 1:3 04.11.11 PRI Atl. Rafaela - Belgrano 0:0 27.08.10 PRI Atl. Rafaela - Belgrano 2:1 22.08.09 PRI Atl. Rafaela - Belgrano 1:1 21.11.08 PRI Atl. Rafaela - Belgrano 3:0 With dynamic they bring both to maintain hope , I think can see goals. Also share goal line asian 2 is very good and allows us to get void if just 2 goals will be scored. Over 2 Asian at 1.91 188Bet - Large stake Over 5.5 at 26.0 William Hill - Small stake

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Atletico Tucuman v Defensa y Justicia Argentina B Quite a derby at the top. Considering Defensa missing in attack , I rate this bet passable. Out theyr best scorers: Lucero (23 Games - 15 Goals) and Guerra (23 Games - 7 Goals). Tucuman (0) at 1.79 Pinnacle

Atletico Tucuman v Defensa y Justicia Argentina B Quite a derby at the top. Considering Defensa missing in attack , I rate this bet passable. Out theyr best scorers: Lucero (23 Games - 15 Goals) and Guerra (23 Games - 7 Goals). Tucuman (0) at 1.79 Pinnacle
It's already down to 1.508 at pinnacle, there must be lot's of people on this? I guess there's no value left anymore eh?

It's already down to 1.508 at pinnacle' date=' there must be lot's of people on this? I guess there's no value left anymore eh?[/quote'] Not much to bet tonight so there will be some crazy moves in the Nacional B games. Anyway, why do you call it a derby Kavkaz ?? It's really far from that :)

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Banfield v San Martin When the odds are placed near 2.0 for Over I think they are excellent opportunities to try. The level of form of San Martin. It appears that they realize their chances and also getting goals quite easily. 3-0, 4-3 or 1-4 are some of the latest results. The rival, Banfield is none other than the Leader of the league and not passing through a great form. But normally at home scoring almost always. Well, Matias Almeyda's players are suffering , because they come from losing two in a row. Banfield will be without important two players midfielder Domingo (25G - 1g) and defender Noguera (23G -3g) both suspended plus Devaca (5-0). Now get against a team that comes with 3 consecutive wins against good teams 1-0 at home Tucuman , 4-3 in their derby against Indep. Rivadavia away when were up 4-1 and a win at home to Huracan 3-0. Out: important Bogado (21G - 4g) suspended, while defender Alvarez (24G - 1g) is back. San Martin knows even the draw can be liked , knowing that Banfield it is a tough opponent and yet there are nearly 15 rounds left and are just 6 points separating it from the promotion. It would be weird not think that San Martin can complicate Banfield's life. Tips: Over 2.5 at 2.06 Marathonbet Both to score, Yes at 2.25 Unibet

Not much to bet tonight so there will be some crazy moves in the Nacional B games. Anyway, why do you call it a derby Kavkaz ?? It's really far from that :)
Looking to the standings, nothing more)