** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Open In-Play Discussion

Tedthewolf

Re: The Open Championship July 19th - 22nd I see that Luke has a new caddy for today. Not sure that's to his advantage. Looks like it might be playing a little more difficult with just 3 out on the course under par today. 10 more at par with 23 over par.

Re: The Open In-Play Discussion

Thanks Russ! What on earth was that from Donald? About 80 yards from the pin, on the fairway, and skulls it. And why is Dyson wearing sun glasses???
Answers to both your questions: I have no bloody idea :ok It's been a very strange day indeed, Snedeker apart.

Answers to both your questions: I have no bloody idea :ok It's been a very strange day indeed, Snedeker apart.
We would appreciate some gale force winds and some rain please!!! This -9 malarkey is far too low.

Re: The Open In-Play Discussion Someone please explain to me why I had to endure 4 or 5 cuts of McIlroy on the practice ground AFTER his round. I saw enough of him on the course itself, and he wasn't too clever on there. So, why the hell I had to see more, god only knows. Too hyped for me. Failed to live up to it yet again.

Someone please explain to me why I had to endure 4 or 5 cuts of McIlroy on the practice ground AFTER his round. I saw enough of him on the course itself, and he wasn't too clever on there. So, why the hell I had to see more, god only knows. Too hyped for me. Failed to live up to it yet again.
He will have poor Ted broke!!!

A bit like Westwood then only difference being McIlroy has actually won a major!
McIlroy will win more majors, i have no doubt in my mind about that... But ever since he met Wozniacki, his game has been poor, and her tennis has gone to the dogs. Can't be a coincidence. He needs to forget about his willy for a while and concentrate on his career.

Not too keen on the BBC coverage, think they keep showing the same players too much, i'd like to watch more of the field even if they are a few shots back. As much as i dislike the bloke, i quite like listening to Colin Montgomerie on Sky for the other majors.
100% agree. The amount of coverage given to Mcilroy and Harrington this morning especially was a joke. They are both top players but to show extended footage of them walking from the tee, to the next tee etc. was over the top considering they would then only show another player hitting a tee shot on a par 5 (for example) and that was it for the hole.