** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Open In-Play Discussion

Tedthewolf

Re: The Open In-Play Discussion Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! 10 Points WIN @ 40/1, 2 Points e/w @ 40/1.... Love you ERNIE.... 3 majors this year, 3 winners. As for Adam Scott, i am seriously hurting for the guy.....

Re: The Open In-Play Discussion well done aidy, scott choked, simple as that, should have just played down the middle on the last but the pressure got him Woods will be gutted The old system of backing previous open winners from 10 years + back is one i have to remember!!! They dont often win though but they do place.

Re: The Open In-Play Discussion

well done aidy, scott choked, simple as that, should have just played down the middle on the last but the pressure got him Woods will be gutted The old system of backing previous open winners from 10 years + back is one i have to remember!!! They dont often win though but they do place.
He threw it away on 16 where he 3 putted, and after that he imploded... He should have took out the driver on 18, he has been creaming it all week, and would have carried well over the bunker he went into.

wonder what price he went out to when scott was -10
Unbelievably,I had to follow the action via my iPhone,as i was at work. I checked Els progress via in-running odds with Paddy Power,refreshing every few minutes. Sad but true! Can't tell exactly what holes he & Scott were playing at the time,but Ernie Els was 50/1 in-running(Scott was 2/7 I think). Els wasn't a threat at all at that time. McDowell & co were the next few in the betting. Tbh,I was praying Els could sneak a top 5 spot,& was expecting him to finish 6th or 7th,typical of my luck. I listened to the drama of the last few holes on the radio,driving back home. Scott was 1/66 and Els 12/1 with Paddy Power before Els birdied the last. Then the odds obviously changed accordingly with Scotts dropped shots. With the 18th to play Scott was 4/5,Els was 10/11,til obviously he landed in the bunker. Scott was 2/1 before taking his last shot,Els 1/3. Do feel for Scott,though not too much. Unlucky Russ btw.