Standard racecourse times

Re: Standard racecourse times

I have standard times for all british racecourses. If someone tell me how to upload a excel-file then I will post them here.
Came across this problem myself the other day. I don't think it's possible - that was the general consensus anyway.

Re: Standard racecourse times if anyones having trouble with this ....i have 7zip installed and openoffice 3 ...both free online .download to desktop then open with 7zip file manager (right click on file to select ) and file manager will open ......double click file and if openoffice installed it should open with "calc" if not use 7zip to unpack file to standard times (from right click) .......open standard time folder and right click file and open with openoffice calc and that should work

Re: Standard racecourse times

if anyones having trouble with this ....i have 7zip installed and openoffice 3 ...both free online .download to desktop then open with 7zip file manager (right click on file to select ) and file manager will open ......double click file and if openoffice installed it should open with "calc" if not use 7zip to unpack file to standard times (from right click) .......open standard time folder and right click file and open with openoffice calc and that should work
well worth a look