** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

STAKE FOR PROFIT

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STAKE FOR PROFIT

no i can not but most of the time was on about the movement on the site very stagnent
Let's just say you are betting £50 per point... Most of your bets are between £30 and £100 depending on the losing run etc. At post #92 you would have had to stake £1,400 and god knows what if that one had gone down. Maybe it is just me, but I don't think this kind of staking plan is phchologically viable for most people that take their punting seriously. If it works for you - then that's great - and I do believe that people are following your selections with interest. I do feel that once the staking plan has been grasped, the selections are somewhat irrelevent to most without opinion or explanation to back them up. I did try and generate some interest in your selection process and asked about your Strike Rate a week or so ago but was left dissappointed with no answer.... I wish you continued success - I don't agree with the plan - but I am happy to be proven wrong for as long as it lasts or as long as you continue to post. As I say - explantions would certainly generate more interest/disscussion. Good Luck

Let's just say you are betting £50 per point... Most of your bets are between £30 and £100 depending on the losing run etc. At post #92 you would have had to stake £1,400 and god knows what if that one had gone down. Maybe it is just me, but I don't think this kind of staking plan is phchologically viable for most people that take their punting seriously. If it works for you - then that's great - and I do believe that people are following your selections with interest. I do feel that once the staking plan has been grasped, the selections are somewhat irrelevent to most without opinion or explanation to back them up. I did try and generate some interest in your selection process and asked about your Strike Rate a week or so ago but was left dissappointed with no answer.... I wish you continued success - I don't agree with the plan - but I am happy to be proven wrong for as long as it lasts or as long as you continue to post. As I say - explantions would certainly generate more interest/disscussion. Good Luck
you asked about my strike rate a week ago why ask just look and you will see and i yes this site is a lot bigger than me and my thread but i will keep it up almost 50% of the bank added sorry it upsets you

you asked about my strike rate a week ago why ask just look and you will see and i yes this site is a lot bigger than me and my thread but i will keep it up almost 50% of the bank added sorry it upsets you
Ahem.... I asked if a 50% SR was normal for your good self or whether you were enjoying a particular good patch? You didn't respond - I am more than capable of reading what it is as a figure/percentage. It doesn't upset me at all by the way - I hope you do keep posting... If you don't think betting £50 and then betting £1,400 is a little bit different and should just be accepted as 'ok' and 'normal' without disscussion or challenge then who am I to argue. I was under the impression that you wanted people to participate more. My apologies...

Ahem.... I asked if a 50% SR was normal for your good self or whether you were enjoying a particular good patch? You didn't respond - I am more than capable of reading what it is as a figure/percentage. It doesn't upset me at all by the way - I hope you do keep posting... If you don't think betting £50 and then betting £1,400 is a little bit different and should just be accepted as 'ok' and 'normal' without disscussion or challenge then who am I to argue. I was under the impression that you wanted people to participate more. My apologies...
i bet £1 per point and no more and thanks for your input

i bet £1 per point and no more and thanks for your input
Thanks - I appreciate the reply. The plan makes alot more sense now - but would possibly hold limitations as to where it might take you. Continued good luck with it thrwinner - the selections are good - you should definatly consider getting about elsewhere on the forum and adding some explanations etc. Would be good to have you further involved.

Thanks - I appreciate the reply. The plan makes alot more sense now - but would possibly hold limitations as to where it might take you. Continued good luck with it thrwinner - the selections are good - you should definatly consider getting about elsewhere on the forum and adding some explanations etc. Would be good to have you further involved.
i can expain every selection i make down to reading form and that is it i have looked at the botd but dont really understand it thanks for the response and hopr everyone now sees its not £100s of pounds i bet all the best