Euro 2012 Livescore Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread That is the most disgraceful refereeing decision i have probably ever seen for that red card.. The first yellow was no foul, a great header.. The second yellow was no foul either!!! I am turning it off, can't watch that shi-t!

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread The first yellow was a joke.... second was a foul sure enough, but the Polish player was going down anyway. Suppose you could argue that had he done Papa....... then he'd have been through, but still, 35 yards to go. Just can't reason what the ref has done here.

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread

1-1 a fair result. 2 crap teams that will go nowhere in the tournament.
Agree it was a fair result. You would have said that Greece will go nowhere in Euro 2004 and they won the tournament, so you never know. Poland were very good in the first half and very poor in the second. In the second half, they just reminded me of an average Polish 'Ekstraklasa' league side - no imagination, no conviction, just a lot of running around. It's amazing how games sometimes change at half time.

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread I am a little surprised of the quite severe odds movement on Russia during the day... and are now just minutes into the game evenly matched with the czechs. Anybody with insight have an idea why?

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread

I am a little surprised of the quite severe odds movement on Russia during the day... and are now just minutes into the game evenly matched with the czechs. Anybody with insight have an idea why?
What is certain is that there was money placed on the Czech republic than Russia today. It could be that people thought that the Czech odds were too long (I think they were about 4.0 and Russia about 2.0). The opening 15 minutes have been pretty even - so maybe Czech odds were too long?

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah, I believe too that a lot of money just poured in for the czech side. But it actually was so much that it could not have anything to do anybody playing well. Right before the goal, Russia was actually the underdog, crazy enough. I just wonder if maybe there have been reports of partying, injuries or trouble within the team of some kind. Well, I doubled my bet right when Russia became the dog which to me seemed insane, so we'll see if I'll hit it! GL to everyone.

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread Been trying find live betting for the two matches in question on PaddyPower and Ladbrokes, they do other football matches outside of Euro '12, but tonight, they have been not...is there a reason for this? Business/strategical? Bet365 does though...perhaps they can handle the increased live betting volumes?

Re: Euro 2012 Livescore Thread Apologies, Ladbrokes does it after all, just checked...seems they were a bit slow in getting that going at the start of the Russia match... EDIT: Sheesh, Paddypower had got live betting after all, something is wrong with my ol' laptop...!!!!