** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hunter Chase Season

Re: Hunter Chase Season Althrey Dancer:6th Gadz"art:WON [10-11] Loss to Recommended Stakes:1.01pts Ongoing Profit/Loss: + 9.91 Very disappointing not to get a run for our money with Althrey Dancer left in that shambolic start:eyes Back on Sunday after 1pm.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi NO Bet for me in todays Warwick race. Ask the Natives is the Favourite,but very short around 15-8 bearing in mind its the horses first run this season. Think Next to Nothing is the one to beat,as he is the one horse in the race guaranteed to have improvement in it,but put off that the Ayr race it Won was very poor. Back tomorrow around the same time

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Stratford [4.40] Not a strong opinion on this race.The youngster Kyalami will be Favourite,and will either Win or fall! Im not betting,but those of you who will could do worse than a little win and place on Johns Legacy.He ran well for a long time in his first race of the season last month and think this track will suit his style of racing. Back tomorrow after 1pm.

Re: Hunter Chase Season You were right about Kaylami, fell at the first!!! Johns Legacy got withdrew at the start with vets advice! Onlt 3 finished, thought these hunters could jump Striker, why do we get so many fallers in this type of race, i know it was for Novices but they were awful.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Billy Hunter Chase races dont come much worse than todays. Part of the problem,is that on a sharp track like Stratford, the majority of the Amateur riders just go off at to fast a gallop,and before you know it the Horses are out of rhythm,basically running blind!

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Sedgefield [4.50] Only one horse interests me here,thats Involved.He did us a favour winning last time,when gthe horse finally delivered the goods his connections have always thought he is capable of.The overnight rain has made the ground soft,and that will suit and hopefully with the confidence of Winning he will build on that. Stake [1.50pts] INVOLVED 0.50pt Win @ 4.9. 1pt Place @ 1.87 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Cheers STP Did well to finish 2nd,as jumping wasnt great.But showed guts on what looked like a plough field to stay on,and the horse would be of interest in the 4m Cheltenham Hunter chase next month,on slowish ground.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Its the big one,the Cheltenham Foxhunters [4.00] Its very open,a couple of weeks ago I highlighted a few and they are sure to go well,but the more I look at the race compared with the available odds the more I like Earthmover. Despite the age of 14,he is a spring horse and proves it year in year out,watched the video of his win against the Scurlogue Champ of Hunter Chasers Mrs Be a few times this week,and the horse did it well and top lady rider Rilly Goschen gets a fine tune out of the old boy.Hard to imagine the horse not running a solid race Had a look at the Fakenham race [5.30] but it looks tough.Mashwe is fancied by connections,and Jockey wise Merriam on his own horse Lord Euro is the best in the race.At double figure odds,Hadeqa looks interesting,but its competitive so avoid! Stake [0.75pt Total] EARTHMOVER 0.25pt Win @ 9. 0.50pt Place @ 3.15 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Hereford [5.10] NO Bet race for me. Two horses worth a second look for those of you who want to play are Jazz Night:Has his ground and likes the track. Viscount Bankes:An unlucky horse as proved when running out last time.But has the best jockey in the race,Julian Pritchard riding and looks over priced at double figure odds. Back Tuesday,around the same time.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Exeter [4.30] NO Bet for me in a good race. Three horses should dominate Jabiru:Always gives his best Mazilo:Job horse fancied by connections Kerstino Two:The progressive horse.Has the best jockey,although he should have stayed on when unseating last month! Back on Thursday

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Ludlow [5.00] Good race this,but not a betting one for me! Because its competitive,with a few to consider. Cobreces looks a worthy Favourite,as he is the youngest in the field,and is on an upward curve. Venn Ottery looks to have lost interest in racing. Honest Yer Honour is interesting as top man Burton rides,and forget the horses last race as he was sick. Mullensgrove is the best outsider as he comes to hand this time of year. Good luck if you have a bet,Im back on Sunday

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Towcester [4.40] Good race this.Paddy For Paddy is a worthy Favourite,and top Jockey Richard Burton is expecting a good run.At better odds Swincombe is a horse who has done nothing wrong this season and is back to his best trip today. Stake SWINCOMBE 0.50pt Place @ 2.28 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Two small field races at Fakenham today 2.35 Poor fare.Mydante should run his normal game race,and there is a word for Coole Glen who is better than recent form figures suggest 4.35 Deckie will be odds on,and has the best jockey.Minster York would be of interest on under rules form. But NO Bet for me on either race.Back on Wednesday

Re: Hunter Chase Season Afternoon Exeter [4.30] Favourite Silence Reigns is the one to beat,but I like the gutsy and consistent Bengal Bullet to run well.He is only 8 and a CD Winner. Stake BENGAL BULLET 0.50pt Place @ 2.1 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Afternoon Ludlow [4.40] NO Bet. Too competitive for me.Favourite Gentlemans Relish loooks solid enough with a top pilot in Tudor riding,while the "Word" is for the mare Twilight Dancer.She is the one that I think will run well,but at the end of the day Im not 100% so the cash stays in the wallet! Back same time tomorrow.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Afternoon Newbury [3.45] Good race today.Its between 3 in my opinion Red Brook Lad will appreciate the likely fast pace The Butterwick Kid who rarely runs bad And Minella Silver who has been for a while targeted for this race,and top jockey Richard Burton likes his chances today. Stake MINELLA SILVER 0.50pt Place @ 2.54 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Afternoon Two races today Market Rasen [4.50] Tricky,avoid if you can.Whisper for Royal Snoopy though. Kelso [4.30] Between the classy Favourite Lord of the Seasons and CD Winner Boulta in my opinion.But not enough confidence in either to make a recommendation. So NO Bet.Back Thursday for the Aintree Foxhunters

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Aintree [3.45] 30 Hunter chasers bombing around the National course will be some sight.I do like the Favourite Katarino,he is classy and has impressed winning his points. Taunton [4.40] I think you will see a different horse than the one seen at Cheltenham in Galapiat De Mesnil,and the ground will be more suitable. Stakes [Total.1pt] KATARINO 0.25pt Win @ 6. 0.50pt Place @ 2.82 [both Betfair] GALAPIAT DE MESNIL 0.25pt Place @ 2.54 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Two at Kelso today 3.50 Competitive,no idea who will win! 4.50 Three horse race.Favourite Swiftway is in good form,Mr Mahdlo has impressed all year and looks rock solid to run a good race,Chaos Theory is intresting from the Guest stable. Stakes [0.75pt Total] MR MAHDLO 0.25pt Win @ 4.5. 0.50pt Place @ 1.84 [both Betfair]