Poland v Greece > June 8

Re: Poland v Greece > June 8

All the pressure is on Poland in this game being the home nation and being expected to win. In there friendly games they have only lost one of the last twelve games which was against Italy. Eleven of these twelve friendly games were played at home. They do however struggle to score goals taking out the four goal beating of Andorra they have scored just 13 goals in eleven games. They will be relying on Lewandowski to score them there goals' date=' but with a midfield which isn't blessed with creativity it will be hard for them to brake down a stubborn Greece defence which conceded just five goals in qualifying as group winners. Greece only scored more than once in four of there qualifying games and managed just fourteen in total. The front three are often left to there own devices with the rest of the side being quite negative in there approach and are a threat from set pieces. They have experience in there side with several of there EURO 2004 winning side included in the squad. I think this will be a low scoring game but won't take odds of around 1.44 for unders which is just too short for me. I will take [b']Greece DNB 2.9, as I feel they have a decent chance of getting atleast a point out of the opening game. Greece DNB 2.9 BetVictor
Money back. Greece deserved to win it in the end, shame Karagounis missed the penalty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland @ 2.13 pinnacle The Poles will be looking for a very good start to this tournament and have a good attack to try and penetrate a well martialled Greek defence. The Greeks do not have much when going forward which should see Poland dominate the game. Doubt that the Greeks can hold them out as the Poles will have the home crowd support urging them on, and may get the benefit of some refereeing decisions as it could be seen as a failure for both hosts not to win their opening games.
:@ Got a well deserved lead and should have got a second to kill the game. Got help from the referee but then Szczesny has a shocker and nearly loses it for them

:@ Got a well deserved lead and should have got a second to kill the game. Got help from the referee but then Szczesny has a shocker and nearly loses it for them
How good is the 2nd goalkeeper despite his penalty safe? I see he plays reguarly for PSV.. Friends how will this impact next game?

How good is the 2nd goalkeeper despite his penalty safe? I see he plays reguarly for PSV.. Friends how will this impact next game?
I can see Russia beating Poland personally. Poland offer little in attack, and anytime Greece got forward they looked dangerous, and Russia have a far superior forward line!

Poland x Greece today we will see that start of the tournament , i think Poland will not win because they have not good players if we compared them to Greece ( the winner of Euro 2004 ) .

My Bet will be ( Double Chance >> Greece Or Draw ) with odds 1.82 in bet365 Good Luck For All Players !

Thanks my God :D ... Game ended 1-1 !!!

Greece +0.5AH 1.85 at Bet365 (3 / 10 units) :ok Time of first goal – over 27 minutes 2.05 at Stan James ( 2 / 10 units) :\
Cracking first game, and with my main bet winning a small +0.55 profit for me. Total Euro 2012 profit to date +1.65 units