Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th June

morlspin

Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th June  

1. 1.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th J

You needed a spoon to balance up those trophies though :ok
haha, well I was hoping for a row of trophies. The only wooden spoons I like to see are in my kitchen when I'm baking cakes :D

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th J Well that ending certaintly made it a lot simplier. Many congrats Graeme, a very worthy winner and all the very best in Vegas baby! :nana:clap Many congrats also to Angie and very best of luck in GUKPT Bolton! A major opportunity to shine in itself! Big hugs to those just missing out on this occasion, great game to watch, wp everyone :ok

Re: Wednesday PL Exclusive - Grosvenor WSOP/GUKPT Package League - Grand Final 20th J Well played again tonight Angie and good luck in Bolton. You will (if not already played before) love the GUKPT, it's a great structure and great opportunity, especially freerolling ;) , as ofc Vegas would've been. Don't forget to let us know how you get on, have a great time & enjoy the experience, we'll all be supporting you remotely via live feeds and ofc here in the forum as we will with Morls in the WSOP too ofc. Gl to you both :hope