Skittle's Holiday Fund.

Skittle

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. [TABLE=class: confirmedMatchedBets last] [TR] [TH=class: bidTypeHeader]Back[/TH] [TH=class: price]Your Odds[/TH] [TH=class: size]Your Stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit]Your Profit[/TH] [/TR]

[TR] [TD=class: pbrRunnerName]Swansea +3[/TD] [TD=class: price, align: center]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size, align: center]£400.00[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£4.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: message pbrRunnerName, colspan: 4]Ref: 24246637988 Bet placed: 14:57 23-Dec-12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Bet 197, Stake £411. [h=1]Everton v Chelsea - Chelsea +3 @ 1.01 in play. 1-1 and 61 gone.[/h] Someone keeps putting 2k in and out on this market. [TABLE=class: back normalMatched] [TR] [TH=class: bidTypeHeader]Back[/TH] [TH=class: price]Your Odds[/TH] [TH=class: size]Your Stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit]Your Profit[/TH] [/TR]

[TR] [TD=class: runnerName]Chelsea +3[/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£411.00[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£4.11[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24331434482 Bet matched:14:51 30-Dec-12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. £215.12 to be exact. I started one that went astray by using the wrong strategy and lost the initial £100 starting stake. I'm not too sure this type of 'system' would suit your style though. When you train as a sprinter it's no good taking on the marathon.

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Lol as hard as it is to believe, if i was to do give this a go i would take it a lot slower if i was starting with say £50 of my money, no random games. Might leave it though, just gone over a few threads where someone bet on under 5.5 goals with score 0-0 @ 40 mins, it finshed 6-0 and thats it all over after 100+ bets, that would happen to me

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Part of having a successful run is simply finding the type of system/bet that suits your individual style. You'll soon know whether it works or not, as long as you can be honest with yourself.

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. A little bit out of the normal area, but it looked 100% safe at the time. Liverpool had effectively shut Mansfield down with that second goal and that should have been end of game. Instead they mucked about..............

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. I missed this game this evening was going to do under 3.5 from the start but 12 mins for the 1st goal would have been tight on me. Your sailing close to the wind at the moment, have you given yourself a cut off point or playing it by ear?