** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's Holiday Fund.

Skittle

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. ...............and there's me thinking it was getting easier with this bet. Even with 'safe' bets at 1.01 there will always be a few close calls. The trick is to avoid the one with a bullet in the chamber. At the moment there is no cut off point apart from the date of the holiday, although that may change depending upon circumstances. It was initially going to be a winter sunshine break with my wife sometime in March. Unfortunately, due to illness, this won't be happening, at all, and the break is now likely to be a week in Scotland in the summer visiting relatives. Instead of just the two of us there will be our three lads as well. Your bet on this game would not have been anywhere near my sight line. As you may see from previous bets there are only certain types of bet that will 'qualify' for this 'system' and that's what I stick to. It doesn't always work, but the chances of success are increased with the discipline.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Indeed discipline and focus is my motto for this yr as regards betting and life in general! Best of luck in Scotland, were home bound as well this yr, my wife has 2 rich friends with 2nd costal homes and we availed of both last yr for a week each free, hopefully his yr the same fingers crossed, no internet, 4 tv channels and chill out with nothing to bother us only the scenery and 3 screeming kids!

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Thanks for the words guys. Being an optimistic bugger I'm thinking if I get by these few close calls it should be a while before any more come along. It's not really that often that the goals pile up later on to be honest. It wasn't just my feeling for the game tonight, two of my lads were watching as well and we all felt the bet was good when placed. I'll be pressing on with my usual caution, and maybe a degree or two more, and see where we go. :hope

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. It is now. [TABLE=class: back normalMatched]

[TR] [TD=class: runnerName]Swansea +3[/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£15.62[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£0.16[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24595666335 Bet matched:21:06 16-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: runnerName][/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£44.00[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£0.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24595666335 Bet matched:21:06 16-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: runnerName][/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£44.00[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£0.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24595666335 Bet matched:21:06 16-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: bidTypeHeader]Back[/TH] [TH=class: price]Your Odds[/TH] [TH=class: size]Your Stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit]Your Profit[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: runnerName][/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£349.38[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£3.49[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24595666335 Bet matched:21:06 16-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Bet 221, Stake £510. Oldham v Liverpool - Over/Under 7.5 Goals...under @ 1.01 in play. 3-1 and 77 gone. [TABLE=class: back normalMatched]

[TR] [TD=class: runnerName]Under 7.5 Goals[/TD] [TD=class: price]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: size]£510.00[/TD] [TD=class: profit]£5.10[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: betInfo] [TD=colspan: 4]Ref: 24794722680 Bet matched:17:37 27-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]