** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's Holiday Fund.

Skittle

Yes folks here's another one. After enjoying a recent sunshine break in Lanzarote Mrs Skittle suggests doing it again next year. Having done a couple of these 'Funds' in the past on another, now defunct, site I thought it might be a simpler way to pay for the holiday. Starting with a bank of £100 and aiming in the direction of £1,000 I've got plenty of time to get the job done, around March 2013 or thereabouts. There will be no big prices along the way, as you may have noticed with my other 'systems', so it'll be the slow and steady approach as per usual. It'll be the tried and tested mixture of bets and sports using mainly Betfair and a little help from one of my lads as some bets may get 'doubled up' with my other threads on here although they will be placed separately using a different Betfair account. As is often the case at home, when there's a sporting event live on TV there could be a few of us watching at the same time all with laptops at the ready for an in play bet. Bet size will differ as well depending on the event and price and this will be stated at the time of posting. Oh and Mrs Skittle says she fancies going to Portugal.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund.

Yes folks here's another one. After enjoying a recent sunshine break in Lanzarote Mrs Skittle suggests doing it again next year. Having done a couple of these 'Funds' in the past on another' date=' now defunct, site I thought it might be a simpler way to pay for the holiday. Starting with a bank of £100 and aiming in the direction of £1,000 I've got plenty of time to get the job done, around March 2013 or thereabouts. There will be no big prices along the way, as you may have noticed with my other 'systems', so it'll be the slow and steady approach as per usual. It'll be the tried and tested mixture of bets and sports using mainly Betfair and a little help from one of my lads as some bets may get 'doubled up' with my other threads on here although they will be placed separately using a different Betfair account. As is often the case at home, when there's a sporting event live on TV there could be a few of us watching at the same time all with laptops at the ready for an in play bet. Bet size will differ as well depending on the event and price and this will be stated at the time of posting. Oh and Mrs Skittle says she fancies going to Portugal.[/quote'] Hi Skittle I've seen all your previous threads like this one and I know you can do it as you've done it before, so good luck. :ok

That Aus Vs WI bet doesn't seem to be worth it to me. Sure' date=' they're very likely to win at that stage, but 3 tight overs and maybe not. 1/100 certainly wouldn't fill me with confidence.[/quote'] I know you're new here and maybe haven't had the chance to look around, but if you do you'll see that type of bet is where I operate. Be it good, bad or indifferent it works well for me. Yes I will cop for a loser eventually, but not before I've made a buck or two first.

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Sorry, Banner. I was just about to shout at you as I thought I had posted a reply to you earlier but it's disappeared somewhere. If/when one goes down it'll be back to square one. With the usual discipline, patience and a touch of luck there's no reason I can't do it again. As Monty said earlier he's seen me do it before, and I've got other brains working with me { my lads } on this one. You've got to have some positivity around you.

Sorry' date=' Banner. I was just about to shout at you as I thought I had posted a reply to you earlier but it's disappeared somewhere. If/when one goes down it'll be back to square one. With the usual discipline, patience and a touch of luck there's no reason I can't do it again. As Monty said earlier he's seen me do it before, and I've got other brains working with me { my lads } on this one. You've got to have some positivity around you.[/quote'] Ahhh so your going to withdraw as usual! I may have to make a few of your bets as you never seem to lose! Goodluck mate!

I know you're new here and maybe haven't had the chance to look around' date=' but if you do you'll see that type of bet is where I operate. Be it good, bad or indifferent it works well for me. Yes I will cop for a loser eventually, but not before I've made a buck or two first.[/quote'] Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so critical. I'm just quite a big cricket follower is all - maybe I'm too used to watching Durham lose from similar situations ;).

Ahhh so your going to withdraw as usual! I may have to make a few of your bets as you never seem to lose! Goodluck mate!
No withdrawl at all. The last response was written in haste when I was back home having a break. What I stated in the opening post still stands. You can follow my selections if you wish by all means, although you didn't seem to be doing too badly on your own thread. It does seem to have gone quiet over there lately though.

Sorry' date=' I didn't mean to sound so critical. I'm just quite a big cricket follower is all - maybe I'm too used to watching Durham lose from similar situations ;).[/quote'] No problem Matty. I know I do a fair few different 'systems' on here and there is a fair bit of depth to some of them, but a quick look would have given you more idea of how and where I operate. Love the cricket betting myself, mainly on the innings runs market and later in the game going for the straight win...............and almost 100% on one day games. IPL coming up soon as well. :ok

No withdrawl at all. The last response was written in haste when I was back home having a break. What I stated in the opening post still stands. You can follow my selections if you wish by all means, although you didn't seem to be doing too badly on your own thread. It does seem to have gone quiet over there lately though.
Yer, well I was placing other bets along side it so working out the profit was pretty difficult! Goodluck!

Re: Skittle's Holiday Fund. Bet 5, [h=1]Ath Bilbao v Schalke - To Qualify...Bilbao @ 1.03 in play. 2-2 and 64 gone.[/h][TABLE=class: confirmedMatchedBets last]

[TR] [TD=class: pbrRunnerName]Ath Bilbao[/TD] [TD=class: price, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: size, align: center]£37.92[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£1.14[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: message pbrRunnerName, colspan: 4]Ref: 19201609583 Bet placed: 21:25 05-Apr-12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]