WPTMag / Betfair Live Package freeroll Sunday 15th April 8pm

teaulc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: WPTMag / Betfair Live Package freeroll Sunday 15th April 8pm

Had a nice little e-mail from Betfair the other day, saying, as my account has been inactive for nearly 12 months, they were going to charge me for it. Gotta say, i would never ever play that site now.
Same happened to me with Ladbrooks and my balance now is in - :rollin. As if I will ever deposit there again...

Re: WPTMag / Betfair Live Package freeroll Sunday 15th April 8pm wp luckbox and it would be good if the magazines actually listened to the readers, i felt that the deposit option to get a ticket worked well but then that doesnt generate the numbers. even a $1 buy in would be an improvement

Re: WPTMag / Betfair Live Package freeroll Sunday 15th April 8pm came 13th overall not bad got myself a 5 doller ticket which il use to punish myself and try again to qualify for these events not happy about people sharing the password on the betfair lobby thou wotcha gonna do eh ? people just runing it if they dont even mention the wpt mag as to buying it or subscribe to it would be nice lets have passwords set up cryptic like the da vinci code lol