** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 6 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arsenal v AC Milan (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Benfica v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Arsenal @ 2.20 is a must, surely. I know Milan won 4-0, but no way in the world are they a better side, that result was down more to Arsenal's performance. They know they have to go for it, and 2.20 is, as is the trend, a complete overestimation of an Italian teams abilities by the bookies.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March

Arsenal @ 2.20 is a must, surely. I know Milan won 4-0, but no way in the world are they a better side, that result was down more to Arsenal's performance. They know they have to go for it, and 2.20 is, as is the trend, a complete overestimation of an Italian teams abilities by the bookies.
You do think that "no way in the world are they a better side" is a good and sufficient reasoning?!! How, on earth, you justify "a must" like that?!

You do think that "no way in the world are they a better side" is a good and sufficient reasoning?!! How, on earth, you justify "a must" like that?!
It wasn't a pick, just an initial thought, so keep your panties on :ok Sure? If one side is a lot better than 'tother, they must have half a chance. 2.20 isn't an accurate price against what I believe to be a poor Milan side, that caught Arsenal on an insanely bad evening.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Overs would be my thinking here. Wenger and fans know our chances of progression are slim to none, if we concede one we need to score six goals just to put it in perspective. But we also cant throw the match by resting players, we dont have a crazy schedule coming up as we have Newcastle at home 6 days after Milan, followed by Everton away a further 9 days after the Newcastle game. Our season now is basically 11 league games to try and get 4th and this Milan tie. So unless certain players are really struggling, I doubt we'll be resting anyone in the remaining games of the season. We got our tactics completely wrong in Milan, Rosicky played wide so we lacked enough punch in wide areas where Milan can traditionally be exposed, they were able to focus on Walcott then and snuff him out of the game.Didnt help that Milan cut up the wide areas so we couldnt pass crisply in those areas. Van Persie was starved of service. Midfield was overran and our defence made mistakes. This time I expect us to play with a high tempo in the first half, really come out and take the game to Milan, test their full-backs. I have no doubt we have a goal or two in us at home in this one if Van Persie plays which I would expect. Walcott and Gervinho will almost certainly play out wide so we have pace to trouble Milan there. This opens up it's own set of problems. We have to score goals, no getting away from that. I dont even think the players will be thinking too much about qualification, just trying to win the match and see if we can push Milan. Thus we will inevitably be left short in defence at times, we simply have to commit players forward, we do this anyway but losing 4-0 we absolutely will attack in numbers. Milan have more than enough quality to hurt us, we saw that in Italy. Ibra was a monster at the weekend again and I'm sure Milan will have chances where they can counter vs 2 or 3 defenders. We concede sloppy goals regularly, you just cannot believe the defending at times, I really dont see how we will keep Milan out considering we are 4-0 down and must attack. Team News: Well Arteta has concussion after the Liverpool game, no news yet but that's almost certainly a couple of weeks out. Diaby came on and got injured in the same game.......:lol...so will be out YET AGAIN. Ramsey is already out as are Coquelin/Frimpong/Wilshere so we are horribly short in midfield. Obviously Mertesacker and Santos are gone long-term too. Gibbs and Benayoun got knocks at Liverpool but hopefully will play. Would expect something like this: ----------------- Szczesny -- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs(has a knock too, doubtful) ------------ Rosicky - Song --------- Benayoun(if fit) or Chamberlain - Walcott -------------------- Gervinho --------------- Van Persie. I would expect us to come out fast and try to hurt Milan early. I definitely see us scoring and it may turn into a reckless approach the longer the game goes on and we have to overturn a 4 goal deficit. Milan will probably be defensive for the most part with Robinho and Ibra in attack but they'll get chances, its inevitable with our attitude to defending. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.855 (Pinnacle:4pts) Watch it end up with an old school Italian masterclass in defending and a 0-0............:lol

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March No, seriously, I don't want to be bitching, but this is a betting forum, not an Arsenal supporters pub (or any other team's supporters). How did you come to the conclusion that Milan is "poor", and Arsenal are "a lot better", but just lost by accident?!! :wall Look, I have no personal feelings towards neither of the two teams. But it is beyond any reason and any logic to claim things like this. AC Milan are currently one of the teams in the best shape in Europe. Excelling both domestically and abroad. Having world-class players. Being extremely consistent and stable (hardly ever allowing for surprise results). And they smashed the living shit of Arsenal in the first game. Against them you got a good but very inconsistent team, reliant on one single player - Robin Van Persie. A team without much experience and with generally low morals. A team which, except for last London derby, very rarely outplays the opponents by more than one goal...

No, seriously, I don't want to be bitching, but this is a betting forum, not an Arsenal supporters pub (or any other team's supporters). How did you come to the conclusion that Milan is "poor", and Arsenal are "a lot better", but just lost by accident?!! :wall Look, I have no personal feelings towards neither of the two teams. But it is beyond any reason and any logic to claim things like this. AC Milan are currently one of the teams in the best shape in Europe. Excelling both domestically and abroad. Having world-class players. Being extremely consistent and stable (hardly ever allowing for surprise results). And they smashed the living shit of Arsenal in the first game. Against them you got a good but very inconsistent team, reliant on one single player - Robin Van Persie. A team without much experience and with generally low morals. A team which, except for last London derby, very rarely outplays the opponents by more than one goal...
Sorry, mate, but you're wrong. Serie A is a poor league these days, reflected in the fact they only get three spots for the Champions League now, such has been their sides awful performances the past few seasons. Excelling in that league means sh*t, unless you're perhaps Inter Milan, and being coached by Jose Mourinho. Low moral? They've beat Spurs 5-2 and won at Anfield, so I doubt they're feeling too bad. Add to the fact Chelsea are imploding and they'll be feeling far more confident about getting that coveted fourth spot. Also, Milan have few top players. Ibrahimovic has been one of my favourite players of recent times, but he's back in Milan as he couldn't cut it at Barca, in a proper league. Ditto Robinho, who failed at Man City. Pato is very good, but every side has one top player. Milan is pretty much where players go these days when they can't hack it in the better leagues. Arsenal, with every one available, are a better side, that's just my opinion.

Sorry, mate, but you're wrong. Serie A is a poor league these days, reflected in the fact they only get three spots for the Champions League now, such has been their sides awful performances the past few seasons. Excelling in that league means sh*t, unless you're perhaps Inter Milan, and being coached by Jose Mourinho. Low moral? They've beat Spurs 5-2 and won at Anfield, so I doubt they're feeling too bad. Add to the fact Chelsea are imploding and they'll be feeling far more confident about getting that coveted fourth spot. Also, Milan have few top players. Ibrahimovic has been one of my favourite players of recent times, but he's back in Milan as he couldn't cut it at Barca, in a proper league. Ditto Robinho, who failed at Man City. Pato is very good, but every side has one top player. Milan is pretty much where players go these days when they can't hack it in the better leagues. Arsenal, with every one available, are a better side, that's just my opinion.
I'm currently considering Arsenal -0.25 @ 17/20 but I do think you're being somewhat unfair Alexc. After being weakened for the latter half of the previous decade I believe Serie A is becoming a very strong league again, to say it's poor is frankly ridiculous. AC Milan have always been a force in the champions league and are in great form at the momment. At present I think the two Manchester clubs are a cut above but anything below them can easily be matched by their Italian counterparts.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Regarding Benfica - Zenit, I find Benfica odds way too short. Yes Benfica has to win to qualify but considering that they were unable to win the last 4 matches, and that they lost the top place of the portuguese league last friday to Porto I think they will struggle a lot next Tuesday. In terms of momentum this is their worst phase this season and I think that they will face huge pressure to get a result. Any thoughts?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Arshavin is now with Zenit, Kerzhakov is in good form, scoring 2 goals against TSKA I think the odds are way too high on Zenit, they are an experienced team and I don't think they will lose in Lisaboa... I'm tempted on taking X2, it's around 2.2 at the moment and I'm concerned it might drop But for me it's all depending either Zenit will have a full fit team or not...

You forget that Napoli beat Man City and Basel won against United, not to mention they've gone undefeated from England. Arsenal didn't deserved even a draw at Anfield, the diference was made by the quality of the strikers, Van Persie > Kuyt and Suarez, Liverpool missing oportunities to score and Arsenal taking the two chances that they had. Milan is a team that knows how to defend and love to score many goals. This Milan reminds of the team who won UCL back in 2007, who was driven by an unstopable Kaka at that time. I think today's Milan is better than the 2006/2007 one, that was the oldest team in history and maby I'm wrong, but I think the only reason they maneged to win the UCL was because of Kaka. Now Ibrahimovic and Robinho work very well together, the defense with Tiago Silva looks very good and also the midfield has a good link up play with the attackers(Aquilani is back, I don't know if he will play tomorow). This seanson's Arsenal isn't strong enough to beat the big continental clubs and the two Manchester teams. I'm expecting more team news from the italians, if it's all good i'll go with Milan DNB.

Arshavin is now with Zenit, Kerzhakov is in good form, scoring 2 goals against TSKA I think the odds are way too high on Zenit, they are an experienced team and I don't think they will lose in Lisaboa... I'm tempted on taking X2, it's around 2.2 at the moment and I'm concerned it might drop But for me it's all depending either Zenit will have a full fit team or not...
Please do take it. I am offering it at 2.6 at Betfair right now. I can't believe how you can write up a team like Zenit without knowing the obvious fact that Arsjavin is cuptied though...

You forget that Napoli beat Man City and Basel won against United' date=' not to mention they've gone undefeated from England. Arsenal didn't deserved even a draw at Anfield, the diference was made by the quality of the strikers, Van Persie > Kuyt and Suarez, Liverpool missing oportunities to score and Arsenal taking the two chances that they had. Milan is a team that knows how to defend and love to score many goals. This Milan reminds of the team who won UCL back in 2007, who was driven by an unstopable Kaka at that time. I think today's Milan is better than the 2006/2007 one, that was the oldest team in history and maby I'm wrong, but I think the only reason they maneged to win the UCL was because of Kaka. Now Ibrahimovic and Robinho work very well together, the defense with Tiago Silva looks very good and also the midfield has a good link up play with the attackers(Aquilani is back, I don't know if he will play tomorow). This seanson's Arsenal isn't strong enough to beat the big continental clubs and the two Manchester teams. I'm expecting more team news from the italians, if it's all good i'll go with Milan DNB.[/quote'] This is a very thoughtful and well written post. I'm a Juve fan so I have no reason to stick up for Milan but I think this is right on the mark. The Milan midfield is nothing to get excited about but is still better than Arsenal's. Arsenals when really given an examination usually crumble because they are full of average players who are incapable of changing the game since losing nasri and Fab. RVP of course is the exception to this. Evidence of this is Rosicky who I've noticed has been given a chance to play as the attacking midfielder behind RVP in recent games but just doesn't have the killer cutting edge pass to open defences and often he just hits idle passes that turn to nothing. Alexc, whatever you've been smoking, please send me a crate full as it has to be some real good s#@! Anyway I think the overs has to be considered in this match for all the reasons outlined by IamGooner which I strongly agree with. They should go blow for blow and with players like Ibra and RVP in the spotlight conditions should be perfect for goals. Goodluck :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Hey guys i think many of you are missing a point here.Why do you get excited over a win at an inconsistent Anfield side..and what certainly looked like a fixed derby at White Hart lane.. Over speculation is a killer when it comes to soccer..all issues have to be settled on the field.. What you should refer to now is the Arsenal -Milan Replay (4-0)..Arsenal is seriously murdered and to be honest arsenal's inconsistency is a no match to that solid Milan side. it is going to take a solid team in to M.Allegri's side. I do respect arsene wenger but this time around quality its self has to be taken. The CL is won because of a Super first eleven and a great bunch of subs on the bench thus compare the two. Milan side is not the best of all but watch how they have played with the likes of Barca.. One thing i see that Arsenal doesn't have in their math is the ability to kill Boateng off the play and i still think he is going to a problem if he starts that game. He is the only reason why Ibra was a problem in the first round. Arsenal have conceded stupidly in the first half and i cant see that not happening tonight.Milan has to play smart and sharp to counter attack what is going to be a 4-3-3 Arsenal side like arsene wants to do. Milan still is going to win the HT with a goal or 2 because they are not going to sit and wait for arsenal's game. Am sure they still can't forget the Liverpool game when they lost when Dietmar Hamann was not in their math too. This is going to be Van Bommel Vs Song..Nocerino/Ambrosini vs Chamberlain...am not sure who is going to play Robinho's trick feet. All in all Milan will progress with an over 2.5 play..

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Hi guys long time reader first time poster had to subscribe after reading this. 100% agree with schillacci and cold22. The italian league is very strong this year and the fact that we only have 3 champions league spots is mainly down to our poor perfomances in the Europa league in recent years and thats because well face it no one gives two ***ts about the europa league. Winning the europa league will get you as much money as getting out of the group stage of the champs league. It is an unprestigious (dont know if thats a word lol) waste of time. Italy has dominated this year. Man city (your prem league heavy weights) got 1 point out of a possible 6 against napoli. Basel knocked out your current holders man u anyway i could go on and on aabout how italian football is quality and the rubbish english game is being found out but i wont onto the game. Arsenals squad in my eyes is average at best. Apologies to RVP (he is class). Walcott lacks class and got completely out maneuvered and out played in the first leg he only has his speed. Arteta lacks creativity. There defenders lol kolscileny, vermuelen lol have a look over the years at the amount of red cards and own goals they have scored. Milan squad is rejuvenated and his a good mix of youth and experience. Boateng is a completely different player since coming to italy and has not only shown this in the league but against quality opposition in europe. Ibra is undoubtedly one of the best strikers in europe and robinho while he can lack that killer last touch his lead up play is brilliant. Thiago Silva has to be in the top 2/3 centre backs in the world. Milan i feel are great value tommorow i have watched every match this season and can tell you that when we struggle is when 10 players sit behind the ball. We can struggle to break sides down. Tomorrow when Arsenal have to open up and chase goals i have no doubt that we will score goals. Ibra is in unbelievable form, shawari is waiting for that one chance he gets to prove himself on the big stage and robinho has been finding the net of late. TAB BTTS: 1.55 MILAN OR DRAW 1.65 MILAN 3.10 OV 3.5 2.50

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Don't wanna start argue who is the better league (Serie A vs PL) or which team has better players, because everybody see the things differently, but from the ''situational betting'' point of view, Arsenal @ 2.16 is a must bet for me. When you have a team with 4-0 lead in the 1st leg playing on away game, you just can't expect them to play with 100% concentration. Players and coach of course will say that they will put their best effort and concetration and other bla bla bla press conference stuff, but in reality those players very well know that even if they will lose 0-3 they still will advance. And when you play with that kind of thing in your head you won't put your maximum effort in every situation on the field. Besides that Arsenal at home and away are two different teams... those who follow Premier League will only agree with me. Going against them when they play at home is simply not profitable this season. Besides that they very well know that they can past 5 goals against a top side (did it against Tottenham and Chelsea). Motivation and mood in the team is good. All in all this is pure ''situational bet''. P.S. Milan's injury list: Cassano, Gattuso, Merkel, Strasser, Seedorf, Boateng, Maxi Lopez, Nesta, Pato.... nobody of these players will play today.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Benfica vs Zenit = over (1.80) bet365 stake 5/10 Preview: Benfica: Suspended: Pablo Aimar (midfielder 19/2); injured: Garay (Defender 19/2). Zenit: injured: Danny (midfielder 27/9); absent because he has already played for Arsenal in the Champions League, Arshavin (midfielder 1/0). Benfica have lost a great chance in the match round for serious errors on the part of a defense is not always focused thing that happened even in the last league match against arch-rivals Porto where they had three goals in a game full of emotions and goals. For the Lusitanian just a victory with the minimum for the next round, so I think that will make a game played on the attack. Zenit has a defense that many times too often make careless blunders. What also happened in the last league match against CSKA finished with a score of 2-2. The Zenit probably try to make a game of containment and then counterattacking. Eventually the problems seen in the department of defense both teams I think this is a game with many velece actions to goals. Quote of the over down on many books. Zenit St. Petersburg are unbeaten in 18 matches. Oscar Cardozo is the leading scorer for Benfica with his 4 goals. Roman Shirokov has made ​​5 for Zenit St. Petersburg. :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Wenger has said to the press the following: “Basically, I have only two midfielders fit, that is Alex Song and Tomas Rosicky, which means we have to play with four strikers,” said Wenger. “I can play six strikers if I want. I have enough strikers. I can take a risk because I have no choice. “Even if they should score, we have to ignore it and continue going. We have to gamble a bit and go forwards, opening ourselves up a bit. "I have a gut feeling they can do it and my job until kick-off is to convince them they can do it. In the last two home games against Tottenham and Blackburn we scored 12. There is a real possibility.” Basically he is throwing the kitchen sink at milan with a 4-2-4 formation and I assume RVP, Theo, Gervinho and Ox will start up front. Screams goals to me

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Arsenal v AC Milan Arsenal to qualifty 26.00 Bet365 Just a small cheeky punt on this because Arsenal will be full of confidence after a impressive thumping of Spurs and then a good if rather fortunate win at Liverpool. Hopefully Wenger will field his strongest side and they will go for it. Milan are a pretty slow team and may struggle with Arsenals pace, and let's not forget how the pitch at the San Siro was conviniently bad on the wings nulifying Arsenals threat. They won't be afforded such a luxury at the Emirates. It seems pretty unlikely but if Arsenal were to come out all guns blazing and score a couple of first half goals then anything could happen. For these reasons I will definitely be putting bigger stakes on Arsenal to win 2.10 - Bet365

Arsenal v AC Milan Arsenal to qualifty 26.00 Bet365 Just a small cheeky punt on this because Arsenal will be full of confidence after a impressive thumping of Spurs and then a good if rather fortunate win at Liverpool. Hopefully Wenger will field his strongest side and they will go for it. Milan are a pretty slow team and may struggle with Arsenals pace, and let's not forget how the pitch at the San Siro was conviniently bad on the wings nulifying Arsenals threat. They won't be afforded such a luxury at the Emirates. For these reasons I will definitely be putting bigger stakes on Arsenal to win 2.10 - Bet365
If I'm not mistaken Milan managed to score 4 on that "conveniently* bad pitch". What, so Arsenal can only attack out wide because the have no quality in the middle? LOL

sorry' date=' I was very happy that Arshavin returned to Zenit that I made a stupid mistake:wall[/quote'] Latest domestic information • Friday 2 March: SL Benfica 2-3 FC Porto (Cardozo 41 48; Hulk 7, Rodríguez 64, Maicon 87) Artur; Emerson, Luisão, Garay (Vítor 71), Pereira; Gaitán, Javi García (Oliveira 90), Witsel, Nolito; Aimar (Rodrigo 52), Cardozo. Latest domestic information • Saturday 3 March: PFC CSKA Moskva 2-2 FC Zenit St Petersburg (Dzagoev 17, Musa 68; Kerzhakov 1 56) Malafeev; Anyukov, Lombaerts, Hubočan, Criscito; Fayzulin (Zyryanov 74), Semak, Denisov, Shirokov, Arshavin (Lazović 55); Kerzhakov (Kanunnikov 90+3). Cardodozo to score 1.85 @ Bet 365 7/10. Kerzhakov to score 3.50 @ Bet 365 5/10. GL "Lazović 55" will play instead of Arshavin.

Hey guys i think many of you are missing a point here.Why do you get excited over a win at an inconsistent Anfield side..and what certainly looked like a fixed derby at White Hart lane.. .
:lol People are far too paranoid about match fixing.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March All over Milan, just haven't got any bets on with them yet. So far I have Zlatan anytime at 7/4 and over 2.5 goals at 7/10 both with the Hills. Really fancy the DNB at 6/4 if anything. I just can't see anything in Arsenal that makes me believe they are going to salvage anything tonight. We (Aston Villa) were 2 up at their place a few weeks back and we are awful at the moment (we did lose 3-2 but I'm sure Milan won't produce mistakes like we did). They were 2-0 down to Spurs last week before somehow going on a mad run and winning 5-2. But think, if they went 2-0 down tonight fairly early on they're going to be 6-0 down on aggregate which will destroy their determination. I have nothing against Arsenal but they are playing one of the best teams in Europe tonight and no doubt Champions league winner contenders. I just hope Milan don't go out thinking they've already won the tie. Good luck all :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Milan to score at 1.50 looks good I believe. If Arsenal gonna open up space and gamble today's game, I'm pretty sure Milan will take their chances and try to score just to make it even harder for Arsenal. If Arsenal will concede, they will need to score six today which is kinda too much against a top European side IMO. Is Arsenal able to turn around the table ? You never know, even tho' it looks impossible, gambling is all what's about with this game. So here goes my gambling with today's game: Arsenal vs. Milan - Correct Score 4:0 @ 51 - Stake 0.5/10 Arsenal vs. Milan - Correct Score 5:0 @ 101 - Stake 0.5/10 Arsenal vs. Milan - Milan to Score @ 1.50 - Stake 6/10 If Milan won't manage to score and Arsenal is going to take their chances, it should be a good gamble tonight. If Milan will score anyway, then should be good enough for profit. If any other than what's posted about will happen, I'm just happy to be given the opportunity to watch this game which looks to be entertaining :D Good luck everyone!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March I don't know why people are so against Arsenal! Two Great Comebacks in a row, don't think that they will make it three comebacks in a row but I think they will definitely restore pride. Up 4 Nil I can't see AC dominating this one quite like the last tie. They will be missing Seedorf and Kevin Prince Boateng and Arsenal, now slowly getting back to form, will be wanting vengeance after being embarassed in Italy.

Arsenal @ 2.20 is a must, surely. I know Milan won 4-0, but no way in the world are they a better side, that result was down more to Arsenal's performance. They know they have to go for it, and 2.20 is, as is the trend, a complete overestimation of an Italian teams abilities by the bookies.
:rollinArsenal have one world class player and a squad of average players who would not look out of place at a mid-table side, Milan have one world class player and about a dozen very decent players. Milan also have a better tactician as manager than the Arse. While Arsenal were scraping possibly the luckiest win of the season at Anfield in a game that, had it been any team other than Liverpool, they would have been 2 or 3 down in by half time, Milan were smashing Palermo 4-0 away with Ibra scoring a hattrick. Yes Milan lack width but there is NO way that Arsenal are better than them. There's a reason they won 4-0 you know. Milan might lose tonight due to not giving a shit but I wouldn't bet on it. You write about the overestimation of Italian teams by the bookies, but it's actually you who's overestimating the English team; it happens quite often, notably with Man Utd v Barca, Chelsea v Napoli and the first leg of this tie, as well as David Haye v Klitschko this summer. If the PL was so much better than Serie A why is it that come the end of the round Italy may well have 3 representatives left in the CL while England will probably have 0? As it I will probably stay away apart from backing RVP to score anytime, and I don't think that needs reasoning. Might dabble on BTTS too, since Arsenal have to attack and I can't see Milan not scoring against this Arsenal defence if it's exposed (or if it wasn't, for that matter).

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6 March Arsenal vs AC Milan I believe there is value here as well tonight in the cards market . According to all the posts here as well as Arsene Wenger's pre-match interview Arsenal will (successfully or not) have a proper go at Milan today. This will probably mean leaving spaces at the back and room for Milan's world class strikers Ibra' and Robinho who were given far too much room in Milan. This time Arsenal defenders will either have be too tight on them or they will have to chase lost causes. I believe there will be lots of mistimed tackles while Arsenal chase the match and mostly tackles from makeshift midfileders/strikers that Arsenal will field today. In the event that things go badly for Milan there's always the usually easily frustrated Van Bommel, Mexes and Ambrosini to count on for the ref's book. The first match in Milan was mostly one sided yet it had 5 yellow cards and therefore over 45 booking points. Tonight's referee is the Slovenian Skomina who refereed Arsenal's group match with Marseille where he showed 6 cards. William Hill go 2.75 on over 45 booking points which I will take with a medium stake. I will add a small stake on over 55 points at 4.2 and as explained on the FA Cup thread , I will take a double of Arsenal vs AC Milan and Birmingham Chelsea FC -- both over 45 points at 10.31 with William Hill, stake 3/10 God luck all.