Weekend > League 1 > 3 March

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 3 March

I do not like this stuff guys! Few months ago the quality of these threads was great' date=' no the old puncters are not writtne anymore - most of them - and have appeared some weird guys ...[/quote'] League1_punter said : Their last 5 victories have come against teams beginning with the following letters : H, T, R, E, and C, htrec is an anagram of Chert; Flint is a variety of Chert. Scunthorpe is famous for its Iron and Steel industry. When Flint is struck against Steel it produces a spark. Ergo, there will be sparks in this game so cards will be likely Nervous Anorak said : EDIT : After careful consideration, the clue to the most serious card could be here : Chert (ch[~e]rt), n. [ir. ceart stone, perh. akin to E.crag.] (Min.) An impure, massive, flintlike quartz or hornstone, of a dull color Result : Scunthorpe Red Card 45th minute Still think we're weird guys Sportxtipster ? :rollin

A joke's a joke' date=' but it might be best to knock this on the head now NA. It has pretty much derailed the thread.[/quote'] Maybe so, but if you take away the fun we've had on the Scunthorpe Wycombe game what are you left with ? Virtually nothing. Margin of victory 4-1 was a surprise. Look at that, Sheff Utd 2 Oldham 3 ! Even at 2-2 with moments left Sheff Utd manage to extend their no draw sequence to 20, yes 20 games ! There were some massive late goals today in this league.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 3 March Interesting stat for Rochdale, in thier last 15 games including today (all league) there have only been 3 games in which both teams have scored. If you'd bet Both Teams Not To Score in all of those at level stakes at odds of an average 1.9 which is about what it would likely be, you'd have 7.8 units profit now.

Exeter v Stevenage After three blanks Stevenage returned to scoring form with a 2-2 draw against Huddersfield in midweek. Recovering from a 2-0 down will have done their confidence a world of good and they’ll visit Exeter in good spirits. Exeter’s only blank in five was at Huddersfield and they beat Bury 3-2 in their last home outing. Both teams to score @1.91 (5 units) William Hill 1-1 BET WON
Profit :)

CHARLTON DNB @ 10/11...Willy Hilly...stakes 1.5/10....The price is falling already but I think there is value in the 10/11 on the league leaders to get at least a point from their trip to the south coast tomorrow.They are unbeaten in their last 10 only conceding 4 goals in the process and have only lost twice away all season,a 1-0 away loss at Leyton Orient when their keeper Hamer was sent off after 6 minutes and away at Stevenage by the same scoreline when they had 11 shots on goal to the home sides 4. 1-0, bet won..... Wright Phillips hadnt scored for a while but he returned to scoring in style during the week when he grabbed a hattrick away at Chesterfield.Bournemouth have a few on the missing list,the most notable of them is Pugh(7 goals) who's pretty important to their midfield.They've won 6 out of 16 at home and I don't see them having enough to make it 7 against the league leaders tomorrow............
1-0 bet won....

Hartlepool - MK To Poolie : Sounds like you might be a home fan with that name ? Over 2.5 on your selection is currently trading at a much better odds of 1.98 on Betfair, (1.93 after commission) No worthwhile advantage on BTTS on Betfair at the moment
Guilty! A 1-1 draw in the end. Dons hit the post twice and Pools had a few chances but a draw was about a fair result. Apologies if anyone backed the +2.5. James Poole for Pools didn't look match fit, Adjei injured himself after about 15 minutes and Luke James didn't start.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 3 March Poolie, I've been looking at H/pool's crowds with interest this season. Before the season they sold 5882 seson tickets at £100 each, that's a bargain unless you weren't hoping to attend 6 consecutive games without the home side scoring, some months back. Crowds were around 5200-ish to begin with, by mid December the Colchester game only attracted 4029, and the two prior to today 4663 and 4718. So as a small businessman myself, I'd be looking at that saying you know what, we've provided some shoddy performances mid-term, the crowd has dropped off, we need to do something to fill those empty spaces. We were happy to sell seasons at £4.35 per match, so where is the logic in having a matchday admission price of £20 minimum for an adult ticket as seen on tuesday night on the clubs website ? How many casual punters in Hartlepool will buy that especially after looking at results not so long ago whereby they failed to score in 6 consecutive games ? Contrast this with Oldham, and as I said midweek, I want them to win every game for the remainder of the season based on their offer, and what a start today, Away win at Sheff Utd. Oldham have realised times are hard and admission prices are too high, albeit rather late when you look at last seasons attendances there, right now The Golden Ticket buys you 5 home games at Boundary Park for £15, yes just £15.