** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bray v Sligo We all know Bray are not exactly Barcalona but they are better odds than 9.5 at home to a Sligo team that are a low scoring outfit so far this year. Bray had a decent performance and result away to Cork last week and in Jason Byrne they have a guy who can find a classy finish when given any sort of decent service into him in the box. Bet: Bray @ 9.8 Derry v UCD Again, similiar to the previous bet, I like the look of UCD here due to the price. Derry don't score that many so UCD will be in with a chance of nicking a goal and putting men behind the ball to get a result. Bet: UCD + 1 @ 2.15 Pat's v Rovers Rovers have started this season well with a string of wins to their name. However, their performances haven't overly convinced me that they are not beatable. Defending has not been great at times this year yet Twigg has shown his class and got them the right result will clinical finishing. Pats have quality in their side and but haven't got the results so far this year. I think they will be competitive against Rovers and if they get the opening goal should be good enough to get a point at least against the champs. Due to the price I'm going with Pat's on the Asian Handicap. Bet: Pats on the quarter ball. @ 2.00 Bohs v Cork No real opinon on this one. See this as a close game. As it's looking like a tight game I'm gonna punt on the draw as it's the best price of the three. Bet: Draw @ 3.05 Mons v Drogs Mick Cooke going back to his former club. That will get them up for this one. Drogheda play an up tempo game as well so it should be a decent game. Mons didn't show much of a goal treat against Sligo there recently. Drogs have two good wins under their belt and love to play it on the ground and get forward. Bet: Drogs on quarter ball @ 1.84 Also going for a draw between Dundalk/Shels as both struggle to get on the scoreboard. :drums Bets: 1/10 Sixfold 2/10 Trebles (20 bets) Total Points staked: 41. GL.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 St Patricks Athletic vs Shamrock Rovers The match between two strongest teams from Dublin is the derby of this round (their third consecutive Dublin Derby of recent weeks). Pats played two draws and the Hoops are two wins against Bohs and Shels in last two rounds. However, the Saints have a better performance than results lately and they will try to compensate for it at Richmond Park this evening. St Patricks DNB @2.50 Hill 3/10 Derry City vs UCD Seven of eight last their h2h games were over. The Candystripes will attack in front of their fans after losing in the last round, while UCD play attractive as usually. over 2,5 @2.00 gamebookers 3/10 Monaghan Utd vs Drogheda United Vipers has already said enough, and I can only agree with that. I see an exciting match with lots of emotion, and therefore with several goals. over 2,5 @2.20 Hill 2/10 Bray Wanderers vs Sligo Rovers Dundalk vs Shelbourne FC Bohemians vs Cork City FC all no bet

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

St Patricks Athletic 5:1 Shamrock Rovers The match between two strongest teams from Dublin is the derby of this round (their third consecutive Dublin Derby of recent weeks). Pats played two draws and the Hoops are two wins against Bohs and Shels in last two rounds. However, the Saints have a better performance than results lately and they will try to compensate for it at Richmond Park this evening. St Patricks DNB @2.50 Hill 3/10 Derry City 0:0 UCD Seven of eight last their h2h games were over. The Candystripes will attack in front of their fans after losing in the last round, while UCD play attractive as usually. over 2,5 @2.00 gamebookers 3/10 Monaghan Utd 0:1 Drogheda United Vipers has already said enough, and I can only agree with that. I see an exciting match with lots of emotion, and therefore with several goals. over 2,5 @2.20 Hill 2/10 Bray Wanderers vs Sligo Rovers Dundalk vs Shelbourne FC Bohemians vs Cork City FC all no bet
not good round, but I saw great goals of young Forrester and a big win for Pats :cigar

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Derry City (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v Monaghan United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v Bray Wanderers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I had great success last year (73% winning bets and some good profit)...
Retrospective of performance so far... :cigar:cigar:cigar 15 bets > 67% winning bets stake 54 > profit 22.8 yield > 42% The aim is that the percentage of winning bets being over 75% this season. Anyway, I go with a different stake plan now (see my profile). Good luck folks ;)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Agree with nearly all you say there Vipers. Your picks this week look solid I have to say. Rovers v Dundalk Rovers are strong - there is no doubt about it. They will be looking to bounce back in this week's game after the embarrassment of last week. Dundalk are playing better and are finding the net, just about. Should they manage to score first then Rovers will have a battle on their hands but I just can't find enough to support anything other than a defeat for Dundalk. Bet: Rovers to win @ 1.31 Cork v Mons Cork to my mind have something drastically wrong with them. With Murray and Murphy in defence they should be getting better results: but their not. I'm don't know why that is but I bet it will continue. Mons are battlers by the look of it. I fancy they to put it up to Cork tonight and get on the scoreboard at least. Bet: Over 2/2.5 @ 2.0 Drogs v Pats Drogs going well creating chances. They will relish the chance to have a go at Pats tonight. My worry is that they may get punished by Pat's tonight for small mistakes that they have gotten away with against other teams so far. The performance last week against Rovers was deadly. A concern I have is that why where they not playing like that before the Rovers match and will they return to that style/attitude with the camera's and fanfare away this week? My gut is that both will bring something to the table. Bet: Over 2/2.5 @ 2.01 Sligo v Derry Solid Sligo doing the job thats been asked of them so far. Quigley is back tonight and his presence should give them a more potent threat upfront, too. Derry haven't impressed me much this year. Touted as title contenders at the start of the season - they may have more in their locker but chances are not a plenty. Sligo to grind it out. Bet: Sligo to win @ 1.71 UCD v Bohs Nothing to offer here only the obvious draw match. @ 3.15 Shels v Bray Likewise I'm afraid. @ 3.7 Bets: Doubles (10 Bets) @ 2/10 Airtricity League Bank Balance: + 7 Staked 20. GL.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Monaghan United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bray Wanderers v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cork City FC v Sligo Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Drogheda United v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v UCD (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Derry V Dundalk. Derry Win to Nil (5 points @ 2.1 Bet365, Coral, 2.05 WilliamHill) Bohemians V Monaghan. Bohemians Win to Nil (3 points @ 2.25 PaddyPower, Coral, 2.1 Bet365, WilliamHill) Both sets of odds can be easily beaten by dutching individual correct scores to nil. To finish Bottom: Monaghan 3.6points @ 1.83 PaddyPower (this is a saver bet to return stake having taken Dundalk for 3 points @ 10 a few weeks ago (now 4.5)). A good week for Derry with a point at Sligo and a 3-0 cup win at Shamrock. On the other hand, Dundalk lost 6-0 at Shamrock last Friday. This is Dundalk’s fifth away game and they’ve failed to score in their previous four and only in one of their three home games. There’s a huge gap between Derry’s odds to win (best price 1.45) and their odds to win to nil when considering Dundalk’s inability to score and Derry’s three clean sheets out of three at home and all three of their league wins this season have been to nil. Additionally 5 out of 7 cup wins have been without conceding and that’s against sides without Dundalk’s record. Last season 8 out of 9 home wins were to nil. There were a few minor injuries in the Derry camp last weekend which is largely still the case, but have more than coped this week and can enter Friday with confidence which cannot be said for Dundalk after a woeful few weeks and Derry should be too good for them. The odds between Derry winning by any score and to nil should be much closer so is my first 5 point bet of the season. Another side struggling to score is Monaghan who also lost 6-0 last weekend at the previously underperforming Cork. They’ve only scored against UCD in their last four (who are also the only side Dundalk have scored against) and the manner of their defeats must be slightly worrying- particularly only one lame effort on goal against Sligo and little better at Cork. Bohs have won their last 2 with 2 clean sheets in their last 2 home games. Whilst these stats are far from as convincing as the Derry/Dundalk preview, again it’s been the manner of their performances which has led me here. Beginning with a tough fixture list, they started with a losing run which was understandable considering the opposition and their vast number of new players. However, they’ve appeared well organised and solid defensively- not many sides will only concede 4 in 4 games against Shamrock, Sligo, St. Pat’s and Derry. Now they’ve played 2 lower sides and gained 2 victories they should start to move into comfortable mid-table. This is one side with a bit of momentum against one moving in the opposite direction and a well organised and solid defence against a struggling attack. Bohs are at full strength apart from suspended striker Scully.
I was looking at the odds earlier in the week and I thought to myself, Vipers will definitely be tempted by Bohs to win to nil :D Agree with this, and not much more to add. However I think I will play it slightly more conservatively and take the 1.91 on Bohs to keep a clean sheet with Bwin - Away team to score market. When I compare 1.91 on the clean sheet vs 2.25 to win to nil, it equates to taking a double of the clean sheet @1.91 and Bohs to score @1.18. Improving though they are, I couldn't be that sure that Bohs will score and so will take the smaller price. 2pts Bohs clean sheet @1.91 - Bwin Pats V UCD Pats results have been a bit in and out, particularly on the road where they have just 1 win in 4. However they do possess some decent attacking talent, as evidenced when they demolished the champions 5-1 on good Friday. I think they just sometimes struggle to break down teams that park the bus against them. However I don;t see UCD being one of those teams, as they like to get the ball down and play. As a result they will suprise a few teams this season, and certainly do have the potential to score. But I just think that this will suit Pats, and I expect them to be amongst the goals tonight. UCD's 7 games have featured 20 goals so far, with over 2.5 in 5 of those. They have shipped 3 against Bray, and 2 against Dundalk, Monaghan and Bohs - all teams with less attacking prowess as Pats. Given UCD's goal threat, I did consider the over 2.5 goals @1.91 with William Hill, however will play a bit more adventurously with the Pats goals. Staking to leave a push on 2 team goals: 3pts - Over 1.5 St Pats Team goals @1.62 - Coral 1.85pts - Over 2.5 St Pats Team goals @3.0 - Sporting Bet On the other games, Cork opened up at 6.0 earlier in the week, and I was very tempted to combine that with the 3.5 on the draw to achieve 4.5 DNB (best price now 3.5 DNB). However they have some injuries and I will swerve the game now but wouldn;t be suprised to see them get something. Shams won the title in Bray last year, but have traditionally struggled there. I did consider the 1.8 about Bray scoring here as they have improved and do have a goal threat. Also looked at the Shams team goals as Bray are rocky at the back, but they are a bit skinny for me. Derry should beat Dundalk, but I cast my mind back to when Dundalk visited the Showgrounds a few weeks back, and were the better team in the first half before Sligo came throught eventually. Also I understand they played quite well for the first 30 mins against Shams last week. Heads must drop when the first goal goes in, but with Derry's Setanta Cup exploits to consider, I will give it a swerve. GL all

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bohemians vs Monaghan Utd >> over 2 @1.84 pinnacle Expected start of the season for both teams. Bohs have improved in the last two rounds, while Mons are desperate with 13 conceded goals in four away games. The Gypsies are favorites, but no value for me. Roddy Collins (away coach) returns to the place of success (Dalymount Park) and his team will try to achieve a good result, not only defend imo. However they've several absences in defense and I can see a few goals here. Bray Wanderers vs Shamrock Rovers >> BTS @2.05 Stan James Rovers are favorites course, because they're much better team, but have won only twice in the last 9 games at Carlisle Grounds. The Seagulls are the only team that did not won any point at home so far, so will play offensive against champions. Rovers want to go back to the winning track after debacle in the Setanta Cup on Monday, but their price is not attractive for me. I hope there will be goals. Cork City FC vs Sligo Rovers >> 1X @2.05 William Hill The Leesiders are the worst surprise so far, while Sligo are playing surprisingly good with new coach. However, they've only 3 wins in last 15 visits in Cork. Sligo lost in Belfast on Monday, while home team is in a better mood after convincing victory in last round. Very tough match to predict, but I thought value is on home side this time. Derry City vs Dundalk >> Derry to nil @2.30 at local The Candystripes haven't conceded at home, while the Lilywhites haven't scored away. Dundalk didn't scored in last three visits at the Brandywell. Home team will be without some impotant players, so about value bet here I agree with Vipers. I have even better odds at the local level. St Patricks Athletic vs UCD >> Pats & over2,5 @2.40 at local Saints are favorites for many reasons and I trust them, especially since they're waiting two difficult away games in the next period. I see open game, but and home winning at Richmond Park. After all, Kiddo said all you need about this meeting and I've found an interesting bet here. Drogs vs Shels is big no bet for me, but there is another value pick at local >> Pats & BTS @3.50 I placed all bets with low stake (2 or 3 units), good luck tonight

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bad day at the office last week. Interesting card this week with two bets catching my eye. Drogs V Shels Drogs have had a really strong start to the season and their results have been full value for their results to date. Strong squad available for tonights game. I am bemused as to why Drogs are not favoured more so against a Shelbourne side that has been hit and miss so far and have yet to turn in a particularly surprising result, unlike their opponents. Bohs v Mons Both sides don't create that many chances. And in such a game I find it appealing when one side is big odds as the first goal can mean everything in such a game. Monaghan were not as bad as their scoreline suggested last week and likewise Bohs could have easily drawn last week against UCD. The Picks: Drogs to win. UCD + 0.5/1. Double. 9/10 @ 5.3. Airtricity Ac: -13 Total Staked so far: 40.

Bohemians 1:2 Monaghan Utd >> over 2 @1.84 pinnacle Bray Wanderers 2:2 Shamrock Rovers >> BTS @2.05 Stan James Cork City FC 0:1 Sligo Rovers >> 1X @2.05 William Hill Derry City 1:2 Dundalk >> Derry to nil @2.30 at local St Patricks Athletic 2:0 UCD >> Pats & over2,5 @2.40 at local
This round was for Coltron (well done), see you next Friday... :ok

I was looking at the odds earlier in the week and I thought to myself, Vipers will definitely be tempted by Bohs to win to nil :D Agree with this, and not much more to add. However I think I will play it slightly more conservatively and take the 1.91 on Bohs to keep a clean sheet with Bwin - Away team to score market. When I compare 1.91 on the clean sheet vs 2.25 to win to nil, it equates to taking a double of the clean sheet @1.91 and Bohs to score @1.18. Improving though they are, I couldn't be that sure that Bohs will score and so will take the smaller price. 2pts Bohs clean sheet @1.91 - Bwin Pats V UCD Pats results have been a bit in and out, particularly on the road where they have just 1 win in 4. However they do possess some decent attacking talent, as evidenced when they demolished the champions 5-1 on good Friday. I think they just sometimes struggle to break down teams that park the bus against them. However I don;t see UCD being one of those teams, as they like to get the ball down and play. As a result they will suprise a few teams this season, and certainly do have the potential to score. But I just think that this will suit Pats, and I expect them to be amongst the goals tonight. UCD's 7 games have featured 20 goals so far, with over 2.5 in 5 of those. They have shipped 3 against Bray, and 2 against Dundalk, Monaghan and Bohs - all teams with less attacking prowess as Pats. Given UCD's goal threat, I did consider the over 2.5 goals @1.91 with William Hill, however will play a bit more adventurously with the Pats goals. Staking to leave a push on 2 team goals: 3pts - Over 1.5 St Pats Team goals @1.62 - Coral 1.85pts - Over 2.5 St Pats Team goals @3.0 - Sporting Bet On the other games, Cork opened up at 6.0 earlier in the week, and I was very tempted to combine that with the 3.5 on the draw to achieve 4.5 DNB (best price now 3.5 DNB). However they have some injuries and I will swerve the game now but wouldn;t be suprised to see them get something. Shams won the title in Bray last year, but have traditionally struggled there. I did consider the 1.8 about Bray scoring here as they have improved and do have a goal threat. Also looked at the Shams team goals as Bray are rocky at the back, but they are a bit skinny for me. Derry should beat Dundalk, but I cast my mind back to when Dundalk visited the Showgrounds a few weeks back, and were the better team in the first half before Sligo came throught eventually. Also I understand they played quite well for the first 30 mins against Shams last week. Heads must drop when the first goal goes in, but with Derry's Setanta Cup exploits to consider, I will give it a swerve. GL all
-2Pts Not sure what happened with Bohs, when Monaghan went down to 10 after 3 mins I thought I would be collecting there. Push on the Pats goals, which is really disappointing as the game panned out pretty much as I expected. From reports, Pats should of had 5 or 6. Bit annoying to have a losing week, especially after dodging the Derry City bullet. :\

Bad day at the office last week. Interesting card this week with two bets catching my eye. Drogs V Shels Drogs have had a really strong start to the season and their results have been full value for their results to date. Strong squad available for tonights game. I am bemused as to why Drogs are not favoured more so against a Shelbourne side that has been hit and miss so far and have yet to turn in a particularly surprising result, unlike their opponents. Bohs v Mons Both sides don't create that many chances. And in such a game I find it appealing when one side is big odds as the first goal can mean everything in such a game. Monaghan were not as bad as their scoreline suggested last week and likewise Bohs could have easily drawn last week against UCD. The Picks: Drogs to win. UCD + 0.5/1. Double. 9/10 @ 5.3. Airtricity Ac: -13 Total Staked so far: 40.
Lovely shout Coltron, very well done!! :clap I heard from a Bohs fan that they rated Mons as the most attractive footballing side they have played this season - and that with 10 men for 87+mins :eek Roddy must of been well chuffed last night

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sligo Rovers v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UCD v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Monaghan United v Bray Wanderers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shamrock Rovers v Derry City (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shelbourne FC v Cork City FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Injuries & suspensions Derry City v St Patrick's Derry City: Deery, Farren, Greacen, Morrison, P. McEleney St Patrick's: Chambers, O'Flynn Bray Wanderers v Bohemians Bray Wanderers: Brennan, O'Connor Bohemians: Joyce, McNulty, Mulcahy, Heary (all doubtful), Scully Cork City v Dundalk Cork City: J. Murphy, Mulcahy, Murray, Horgan Dundalk: Shields

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Quiet in here lately. Few bets for me, but not much time. Shamrock Rovers dropped their first points at home last week, but by all accounts should of been out the gap by halftime, and played some decent football. As I mentioned the other week, UCD will let you play, and so I see plenty of joy here for Shams. They have scored 16 in 5 in Tallaght so far. 3pts Sham Rovers Team Goals over 2.5 @2.3 - Sportingbet 1pt Sham Rovers Team Goals over 3.5 @4.75 - Sportingbet Derry City have a long list of missings for the visit of Pats, including Patterson & McEleny. Their home results have been disappointing, and I seen enough of the Pats v Sligo game last week to think that Pats have more than enough to win there. However given Pats fondness of draws on the road, will keep that onside. 3pts Pats DNB @1.7875* - Combination of 2.6 St Pats (Corals) & Draw @3.2 (Boyles) :hope

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Two picks for me: Cork -v- Dundalk My pick: Cork to win @ 1.55 odds (5/10) with betfair. Cork had a great win last week against Shels in Dublin, and now have a chance to really give their season a kick start with a consecutive win. Their team is beginning to tick and with players like Daryl Horgan, Davin O'Neill, John Dunleavy, Colin Healy and Dan Murray, they have real quality. Other than Dundalk's shock away victory against Derry, they are a team who are among the poorest in this division. They are missing quite a few important players for tonight's trip to Cork, and they are a team who can ill afford to miss key players. This should be a straight forward home victory. Bray Wanderers -v- Bohemians My Pick: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.3 odds (2/10) with betfair The bookies have every single Bohs game to be a lacklustre affair for goals - but this is a big game for both clubs and Bray are playing good football this season - just not getting results. The odds are quite good and it is definitely worth a small stake. Both teams have the ability to score goals. Bohs have got through their rough period of fixtures and will see this game as a winnable one, and likewise will Bray. I see both teams scoring, and I also see both teams going for the win, so why not bet on over 2.5 goals? Worth a small stake. Good luck!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Good betting performance a few weeks back and hope keep that form up tonight with an equalling interesting match this week: Drogs v Sligo Firstly, Drogs have continued their strong approach to the season with a performance last week that saw that create a large number of goal-mouth action. The squad is quite fit and we have no suspensions running into this one. The Brennan lads have a touch of flu this week but as far as I can gather that is the height of it so compeition for places will be high. We have let sides in for a number of easy chances in the past few games that they did not capitalise on. With Danny North upfront for Sligo we can't afford to give up those chances again, but in all likelihood we will. Sligo, are a team I watched for the first time last week. They drew at home to Pats, putting in a lacklustre performance, with Pats dominating the majority of the play. They seem to be quite an effective team, taking the chances that they get and keeping it solid through the middle of the park and at the back. That has been the key to their result this year as far as I can assertain. The markets have priced this up as a comfortable away win. I am taking a different view on this. Drogs at 3/1 at home is well worth investing in. The way form the team is in they are hard to handle when they play at a high tempo. I don't know if they will play this game at such a pace but if they do they will be hard to handle. And with that I present to you my pick this week: Bet: Drogs to win. 9/10 @ 4.5 Drogs to win 2/10 on correct score market. 2-0 (29.2) , 3-0 (112.0), 2-1 (15.5), 3-1 (58.0), 3-2 (56.0) , Any other score (11.0). Total Staked: 21 pts 3/5/12 Airtricity Ac: +34 Staked: 49 pts

Two picks for me: Cork -v- Dundalk My pick: Cork to win @ 1.55 odds (5/10) with betfair. Cork had a great win last week against Shels in Dublin, and now have a chance to really give their season a kick start with a consecutive win. Their team is beginning to tick and with players like Daryl Horgan, Davin O'Neill, John Dunleavy, Colin Healy and Dan Murray, they have real quality. Other than Dundalk's shock away victory against Derry, they are a team who are among the poorest in this division. They are missing quite a few important players for tonight's trip to Cork, and they are a team who can ill afford to miss key players. This should be a straight forward home victory. Bray Wanderers -v- Bohemians My Pick: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.3 odds (2/10) with betfair The bookies have every single Bohs game to be a lacklustre affair for goals - but this is a big game for both clubs and Bray are playing good football this season - just not getting results. The odds are quite good and it is definitely worth a small stake. Both teams have the ability to score goals. Bohs have got through their rough period of fixtures and will see this game as a winnable one, and likewise will Bray. I see both teams scoring, and I also see both teams going for the win, so why not bet on over 2.5 goals? Worth a small stake. Good luck!
Perfect night for me with my picks. :D Also well done to you too Kiddo!

Bray Wanderers vs Bohemians 2-3 goals 3/10 Shelbourne FC vs Monaghan Utd 3-5 goals 2/10 Cork City FC vs Dundalk home win 5/10 Drogheda United vs Sligo Rovers BTS 4/10 Shamrock Rovers vs UCD 1/1&over 5/10 Derry City vs St Patricks Athletic DNB2 6/10 I'm very busy at the moment, these are predictions for the Irish matches this evening. I hurry at local...
it was earlier tonight in Serbia!!! see you with complete analysis next time :cigar Bray 2:1 Bohs 2-3 goals @1.90 low stake :clap Shels 2:1 Mons 3-5 goals @2.30 low stake :clap Derry 0:2 Pats DNB Pats @1.75 high stake :clap Cork 3:2 Dundalk home win @1.60 medium stake :clap Drogs 1:3 Sligo both to score @1.80 medium stake :clap Shamrock 2:2 UCD @1.80 medium stake ****** Paul O'Conor in 90+2' for all green and big money :puke:puke

Not your fault Kiddo. The previews available never have precise information readily available.
Thanks MaierhofersNeck. Team news just a bug bear of mine, and I know that at lower level football, punters might be relying on what is written on here. So I always try to re-confirm team news before posting, just didn't have time yesterday.

Two picks for me: Cork -v- Dundalk My pick: Cork to win @ 1.55 odds (5/10) with betfair. Cork had a great win last week against Shels in Dublin, and now have a chance to really give their season a kick start with a consecutive win. Their team is beginning to tick and with players like Daryl Horgan, Davin O'Neill, John Dunleavy, Colin Healy and Dan Murray, they have real quality. Other than Dundalk's shock away victory against Derry, they are a team who are among the poorest in this division. They are missing quite a few important players for tonight's trip to Cork, and they are a team who can ill afford to miss key players. This should be a straight forward home victory. Bray Wanderers -v- Bohemians My Pick: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.3 odds (2/10) with betfair The bookies have every single Bohs game to be a lacklustre affair for goals - but this is a big game for both clubs and Bray are playing good football this season - just not getting results. The odds are quite good and it is definitely worth a small stake. Both teams have the ability to score goals. Bohs have got through their rough period of fixtures and will see this game as a winnable one, and likewise will Bray. I see both teams scoring, and I also see both teams going for the win, so why not bet on over 2.5 goals? Worth a small stake. Good luck!
Well done mate :clap