** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celebrity Apprentice USA

avongirl

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Celebrity Apprentice USA Grudge match final is between Annie and Joan Rivers on Sunday night 11.35pm. (I know the result) How do we think our girl is coming across? Is she promoting the poker world in a good light or not? From the female player point of view, I'd rather see someone like her than any of the pouting babes the sites love to use as promotional fodder.

Re: Celebrity Apprentice USA I don't actually know the result and have resisted googling so appreciate you guys not having posted spoilers, many thanks, much appreciated :ok Just caught up to date via Sky+ and whilst I've never really liked Joan Rivers, must admit I'm hoping she will win and hugely impressive considering her age etc. Just the protective stuff with her daughter and name calling let her down in my opinion. I personally have not been keen on Annie's performance during the series. Fully appreciate and agree with Avon's comment above but I feel she's come across way too dominating, ego-centered and aggressive. If I hear another "I did this", "I did that", "Look what I did" it will be way too soon. There's no "I" in team Annie dear! Confidence is important in a poker player, but she in my mind is displaying way too much ego. Fingers crossed Joan Rivers her (see what I did there ;) ) in the final :hope

Re: Celebrity Apprentice USA I don't think Annie has ever been a good ambassador for poker, and wasn't in celeb apprentice either. Ok you can say she shows a different side to the coin than the poker totties but she comes across as a right mare in everything I have ever seen her in. Hmmmm I couldn't say I preferred Joan Rivers either though. That might be due to the over exposure of her I get with the mrs watching E tv. That screeching Harridan is always on, with the cheek to be commenting on others appearance :eek