morlspin

PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April  

1. 1.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March

I signed upto Coral Poker a long' date=' long time ago, feel i need to tell you this, as my nickname on Corals is kenaw.. well thats most of the nickname, im sure the rest will come plain when its seen :unsure[/quote'] BURN HIM!!!

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March For anyone still struggling to deposit, just had this email through from Coral today:

We are pleased to announce that we now accept PayPal as a method of depositing to your Coral account*. This gives you more choice on how to deposit to your account and enjoy your online betting & gaming. PayPal is a FREE, safe, fast and accessible method to help you manage your money where it matters.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March And here are the full results of Leg 1, which lasted 2 hours 38 mn and 53 s to be exact. Congrat´s to kenawop! 1 kenawop wins 75 USD 2 lysith wins 40 USD 3 staffyPL3 wins 30 USD 4 raassskkkk 5 oosengoosen 6 franny554 7 plglceud 8 Adelita 9 DasBootPL 10 diageo32 11 Pokerboo08 12 therealb0ne 13 GoldnEagle88 14 mubamba 15 PLWashy3 16 Haichan12 17 LEW200100 18 cannywynn 19 andybellPL 20 Bagheira1 21 burnjodude 22 danj2202 23 runadrum4 24 d0nthurtm3 25 OQCpl 26 morlspin12 27 PLT3aulc 28 cratchet 29 pokerfenner 30 JoJoDancer91 Geof

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March Hiya, Just a short reminder for tomorrow´s 2nd leg, it will be a Heads Up MTT, i hope you will enjoy this format! I link here to the first post of this thread where you will find all details on the league. I also wanted to highlight our CHELTENHAM POKER FREEROLLS. We are running 28 Turbo freeroll tournaments specially timed between each race. There will be a freeroll starting 5 minutes after each race so you can keep yourself entertained while you decide who you’re going to back! All the freerolls will be turbo tournaments starting with 300 chips and 2 minute levels. All info on these Cheltenham Poker Freerolls can be found here. Cheers, Geof

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March I was 10minutes late sitting down and forgot this was HU but hey, this is a community game and you would all wait for a fellow PLer to sit down. Right? I hope whoever nicked all my chips in double quick time gets all the bad beats that the Poker Gods can throw at you.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March sick river to go out to oosengoosen, :spank ***** History for hand T5-222473674-14 (TOURNAMENT: "PL League Series Leg 2", O-33983-1, buy-in: $5.50) ***** Start hand: Tue Mar 13 20:02:37 GMT 2012 Table: Table #1 [222473674] (NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM 10/20, Chips) User: PLT3aulc Button: seat 2 Players in round: 2 Seat 2: oosengoosen (2060) Seat 9: PLT3aulc (1940) oosengoosen posts small blind (10) PLT3aulc posts big blind (20) --- Dealing pocket cards Dealing to PLT3aulc: [6c, 7c] oosengoosen raises 70 to 80 PLT3aulc calls 60 --- Dealing flop [2s, 5d, 4s] PLT3aulc checks oosengoosen bets 120 PLT3aulc calls 120 --- Dealing turn [3c] PLT3aulc checks oosengoosen bets 300 PLT3aulc raises 1740 to 1740 [all in] oosengoosen calls 1440 --- Dealing river [8s] --- Summary: Main pot: 3880 won by oosengoosen (3880) Rake taken: $0 Seat 2: oosengoosen (4000), net: +1940, [6s, 5s] (FLUSH EIGHT) Seat 9: PLT3aulc (0), net: -1940, [6c, 7c] (STRAIGHT EIGHT) ***** End of hand T5-222473674-14 *****

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March Jeez ...wish i'd realised this was gonna be heads up this week,wouldn't have bothered playin,i'm pretty sure i'm not alone when i say i thought i was joining a group tourney. Oops,just used mi eyes for what i was given em for,and see it clearly states in 1st post that this date is HU,ahh well just have to win next week:wall