Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Accrington Stanley v Plymouth Argyle (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Wimbledon v Morecambe (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Shrewsbury Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bristol Rovers v Oxford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burton Albion v Rotherham United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dagenham & Redbridge v Cheltenham Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Swindon Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.07 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Port Vale v Gillingham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southend United v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Torquay United v Bradford City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb Swindon odds are dropping dramatically. I had a look last night and Boylesport had them @ 1.95, quite a lot of bookies and 1.9 and 1.87. When Western skies started the thread it was 1.85 and now the highest is 1.83 with Coral and 1.8 with all other bookies. They are in great form and a class above all other promotion candidates (in last two weeks they demolished Southend 4-1 and Crawley 3-0) and when Di Canio says they will win this league I have no reason to doubt it now but if the odds drop below 1.8 the bet loses any value which is a shame as I reckon that come Friday the highest available will be 1.7.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb Barnet look interesting at 2/1 against Shewsbury. They have won 3 out of the last 5 at home while Shewsbury haf lost 3 out of the last 5 away. Barnet have actually won 4 out of the last 5 games overall and Shewsbury have won 3 out of the last five so the form doesn't go with the odds here imo

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb

Swindon odds are dropping dramatically. I had a look last night and Boylesport had them @ 1.95' date=' quite a lot of bookies and 1.9 and 1.87. When Western skies started the thread it was 1.85 and now the highest is 1.83 with Coral and 1.8 with all other bookies. They are in great form and a class above all other promotion candidates (in last two weeks they demolished Southend 4-1 and Crawley 3-0) and when Di Canio says they will win this league I have no reason to doubt it now but if the odds drop below 1.8 the bet loses any value which is a shame as I reckon that come Friday the highest available will be 1.7.[/quote']Following the above I took yesterday: Swindon to beat Hereford @ 1.8 with Ladbrokes I don't often take straight wins but am confident Swindon can do the job tomorrow. Hereford are missing a dfew players while Swindon are fully fit with the exception of the centre back Flint who is out till the end of season.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb Swindon are now into 1.75 with Powers and Ladbrokes. This is just about acceptable as far as I'm concerned. Basically, Swindon are red hot right now. Six consecutive league wins has seen them move up to fourth place, only a single point behind leaders Southend and with two games in hand. They’ve won their last three away games, the most recent of which was an emphatic 4-1 trouncing of the afore-mentioned leaders. Hereford are at the opposite end of the table in twenty-first place and are without a home win in eight games. The sides played out an entertaining 3-3 draw back in October but this is a different Swindon side that has plenty of momentum.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb I agree with Swindon even though the price isn't great and I also want to add 2/10 on Torquay @ 4/5(got that yesterday with Willy H)...Torquay have been in fab form recently winning their last 7 games and only conceding 3 in the process.Of course this has to come to an end sometime but Bradford are poor on their travels, winning just once.Today they will miss their top scorer Hanson which won't help their cause.The seasiders have managed to beat Swindon and Shrewsbury at home recently without conceding......

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb Southend v Crewe Pick: Southend to win @ 1.66 with bet365 With Crawley involved in the FA Cup it's Southend chance to remain leaders with a win in this game. Southend may not be the best team at home but they look decided to get promotion this year. Also they got back to winning ways after getting 3 precious points away at Gills, after a prolonged period (4 games) without a win. Crewe's form away from home looks threatening with 7-1-7 but I still don't believe that even if they are on form, Southend knows very well that they will need to get in all for this game and organize as best as possible in order for them to get the win they need.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb Torquay v Bradford Pick: Torquay to win @ 1.66 Bet365 Torquay is on a perfect run for 8 games which is really incredible and are about to meet one of the worst away teams in the league, Bradford City. Such games are always double-edged and at any game, especially in the football league can go both ways. But I'm not afraid for this one. It's hard for a football league to maintain such a momentum knowing that they have 46 games to play in this league, but Torquay players and staff knows it's their moment and they really need to win this cos with every game that'll come it will be harder by the second.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 18 Feb

Following the above I took yesterday: Swindon to beat Hereford @ 1.8 with Ladbrokes I don't often take straight wins but am confident Swindon can do the job tomorrow. Hereford are missing a dfew players while Swindon are fully fit with the exception of the centre back Flint who is out till the end of season.
Hereford 1 Swindon 2 - bet won!