** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie B - 10-13 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 10 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Bari v Sassuolo (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 11 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cittadella v Brescia (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Crotone v Grosseto (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Hellas Verona v Ascoli (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Modena v Padova (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.01[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Pescara v Juve Stabia (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Reggina v Empoli (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sampdoria v AlbinoLeffe (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Torino v Nocerina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Varese v Gubbio (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 13 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Livorno v Vicenza (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February Guys,what do you think about Pescara and Torino's home matches agaisnt Juve and Nocerina.Pescara is the leading home table team with 6 consecutive wins.They've scored 29 in 12 matches this means over 2 goals at match and conceded 13 in 12 games.Juve is in the middle of the away table scored 14 against 18? Nocerina is one of the worst visiting teams is Serie B.They travel to Torino to visit the second team in the home table who actually is the only one who haven't lost at home yes.Obviously this year the battle for the promotion will be very serious.Pescara 51,Torino 50,Sassuolo 50,Verona 48 and so on.I think so called favourites in this matches will win for sure.Any opinions?

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February

Guys,what do you think about Pescara and Torino's home matches agaisnt Juve and Nocerina.Pescara is the leading home table team with 6 consecutive wins.They've scored 29 in 12 matches this means over 2 goals at match and conceded 13 in 12 games.Juve is in the middle of the away table scored 14 against 18? Nocerina is one of the worst visiting teams is Serie B.They travel to Torino to visit the second team in the home table who actually is the only one who haven't lost at home yes.Obviously this year the battle for the promotion will be very serious.Pescara 51,Torino 50,Sassuolo 50,Verona 48 and so on.I think so called favourites in this matches will win for sure.Any opinions?
Torino should win but the odds don't represent much value to me, I would say Sampdoria are just as likely to win if not more so and their odds are slightly better than Torino's. Betting on Pescara is a bit sketchy to me in this game, Juve Stabia have lost one of their best players, Riccardo Cazzola, to Atalanta and he will be a big miss for them. They have also had some well documented defensive issues recently but I still think they will give Pescara a good game and still have players capable of hurting the home side. I don't like backing teams to win that deep into a consecutive run either so that game is a no bet for me personally.

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February The Pescara game has been postponed... Torino looks a banker to me. The In third place, and the only team to remain unbeaten at home, they are in tremendous form. They’ve only conceded once in their last five games, have the best defense in the Serie B, and their home record stands at 8.4.0. Nocerina by contrast are enduring a torrid run. Winless in fourteen games and rooted to the bottom of the table, they also possess the worst defense in the division, with 47 goals conceded in twenty-six games. Torino won 2-1 away when the sides played each other in September and should record an even more comfortable win here. Odds look fair to me. Torino to beat Nocerina, best odds 1.50 at 188bet

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February It looks tough out there tommorow with not much in the way of value. One game that does interest me, and it would be great to get some other peoples thoughts on this, is Padova +0 @ 4/5 away to Modena. Padova are a bit hit and miss at the momment but are vastly superior in quality to Modena IMO. Things did start to pick up for the hosts after they changed managers but they haven't been able to build real mommentum as their last 2 games were cancelled and so they haven't played for a little while, question is can Padova take advantage?

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February

It looks tough out there tommorow with not much in the way of value. One game that does interest me' date=' and it would be great to get some other peoples thoughts on this, is Padova +0 @ 4/5 away to Modena. Padova are a bit hit and miss at the momment but are vastly superior in quality to Modena IMO. Things did start to pick up for the hosts after they changed managers but they haven't been able to build real mommentum as their last 2 games were cancelled and so they haven't played for a little while, question is can Padova take advantage?[/quote'] hello das phantom the match between modena and padova is postponed for frozen pitch

Re: Serie B - 10-13 February Livorno vs Vicenza Home side has been very, very active in last games scoring and conceding, therefor got 3 out of last 5 matches ending with 2-3 goals. Vincenza conceded regularly and haven't managed to score every time. But they made this type of result of 2-3 goals in the match 5 times in 13 matches, while 5 have been over 3 goals. Livorno made this type of result 7 times in 12 matches at home. Theorefor I go for 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365