** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

DFB Pokal - 7-8 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Tuesday 7 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Holstein Kiel v Borussia Dortmund (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 8 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]1899 Hoffenheim v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Hertha BSC v Borussia Mönchengladbach (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]VfB Stuttgart v FC Bayern München (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: DFB Pokal - 7-8 February [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Germany) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Hertha Berlin v Borussia Monchengladbach [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Borussia Monchengladbach [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]08/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Totesport @ 2.38 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]I fancy Monchengladbach to take the spoils in this cup match. They are in great form, winning 7 of their last 8 matches, scoring 19 goals in the process. They drew 0-0 away to Wolfsburg last time out, but Wolfsburg are very strong at home, so it was a very decent result. They are currently in 4th position. They travel to Hertha Berlin side that are having a poor season. They have lost their last 3 matches in a row, losing away to Nurenburg, losing at home to Hamburger and also losing at home to Hannover, 3 very poor results, and they will find it very tough to keep this Monchengladbach side at bay who are scoring for fun. Hertha also have a poor home record with only 2 victories from 9 games. Monchengladbach have done well on their travels winning 5 of their 10 away games. Reus has been banging in goals for them this season. All in all, i think Monchengladbach are an attractive price to win this fixture and i fancy them to beat Hertha. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: DFB Pokal - 7-8 February Hertha vs Monchengladbach Home side is in pain and pretty close to the relegation area, just 2 points. Gladbach were saved in teh Play out last season from relegation and now are almost qualified for Champions League, being on 4th spot, 3 points from title, 8 points from 5th spot. Tonight Hertha will welcome back Rafael, a real front man there, which is a massive gain. But Gladbach are great on away games and will look set to qualify from this tie. Maybe will have Extra time, what I am interested in is that Gladbach is the best team between these two and will qualify! Kraft - Morales, Hubnik, Mijatovic, Kobiashvili - Ottl, Niemeyer - Ebert, Raffael, Ramos - Lasogga Coach: Skibbe ter Stegen - Jantschke, Brouwers, Dante, Daems - Nordtveit, Neustädter - Herrmann, Arango - Reus, Hanke Coach: Favre Gladbach to qualify @ 1.80 with 10bet

Re: DFB Pokal - 7-8 February Stuttgart vs Bayern = 2 (1.55) bet365 stake 6/10 Stuttgart position 11° points 23 Bayern position 2° points 41 Preview: Stuttgart: Absent Ibrahima Traore (midfielder 9/0), Timo Gebhart (midfielder 9/0), Arthur Boka (defender 8/0). Bayern: injured: Daniel Van Buyten (Defender 13/4). Stuttgart has a score in the home of w4-d2-l4 goals scored 15 goal against 12 for Bayern has a score out of the house w5-d2-l3 goals scored 15 goals against 11. Stuttgart is not playing well at this time, they only have 2 draws in their last 7 games in the league. This weekend is the Stuttgart managed to equalize with a score of 2-2 away to Leverkusen. Results obtained with this much luck as it is managed to equalize at the end of the match after the Leverkusen was dominating the match with ten players. Bayern is not going through a good form in the last 3 games recorded w1-d1-l1. I think that Bayern will get back to winning as he has always played well in this tournament and this is corroborated by the fact that he won the cup 4 times in the last 7 years. Finally, Bayern collected 4 consecutive wins against Stuttgart in all competitions. :hope:hope:hope

Re: DFB Pokal - 7-8 February I think the Bayern odds haven't got any value. I already wrote it a couple of times: the last time Bayern were really convincing away from home was in September when they won 2-0 at Schalke. After that they struggled on the road, they even struggled at Augsburg (2-1, way closer than they wanted) and in the Cup game vs Bochum (2-1, Bayern won in injury time). They won 2-1 at Stuttgart but Stuttgart were down to 10 men for 60 minutes, and that was just an unnecessary foul (double yellow) near the halfway line. Stuttgart AH+1 @ 1.88 Pinnacle is better value in my eyes. Or what about Stuttgart to qualify @ 4.5 Bet365 - I find this odd kind of shocking as both teams have problems right now, but Stuttgart have home advantage, and in the end it's still a Cup game, maybe worth small stakes. But I already lost too much money in this year's Cup, so no-bet for me.

Re: DFB Pokal - 7-8 February

Stuttgart vs Bayern = 2 (1.55) bet365 stake 6/10 Stuttgart position 11° points 23 Bayern position 2° points 41 Preview: Stuttgart: Absent Ibrahima Traore (midfielder 9/0), Timo Gebhart (midfielder 9/0), Arthur Boka (defender 8/0). Bayern: injured: Daniel Van Buyten (Defender 13/4). Stuttgart has a score in the home of w4-d2-l4 goals scored 15 goal against 12 for Bayern has a score out of the house w5-d2-l3 goals scored 15 goals against 11. Stuttgart is not playing well at this time, they only have 2 draws in their last 7 games in the league. This weekend is the Stuttgart managed to equalize with a score of 2-2 away to Leverkusen. Results obtained with this much luck as it is managed to equalize at the end of the match after the Leverkusen was dominating the match with ten players. Bayern is not going through a good form in the last 3 games recorded w1-d1-l1. I think that Bayern will get back to winning as he has always played well in this tournament and this is corroborated by the fact that he won the cup 4 times in the last 7 years. Finally, Bayern collected 4 consecutive wins against Stuttgart in all competitions. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok