Serie A - 4-5 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 4 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cesena v Catania (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AS Roma v Internazionale (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 5 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Genoa v Lazio (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Chievo v Parma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fiorentina v Udinese (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Juventus v Siena (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lecce v Bologna (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Novara v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Palermo v Atalanta (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Milan v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Palermo vs. Atalanta An early one for me, and I personally feel that there is value on the home side in this one. My feeling toward this match is very similar to that of Atalanta-Genoa that was postponed. I think Genoa would have gone there to attack, and Palermo certainly will do the same at home. I don't think Atalanta have what it takes to come out on top in such an encounter at the moment. Due to their match being postponed, Denis is suspended for this match instead. He has scored 12 goals so far which is 50% of their total goals scored. Without him they lose their focal point of attack - the guy they look for to get on the end of passes. They have a decent road record this season but I do think they have lost an edge compared to earlier in the season. My general impression of Atalanta is that they have been efficient in beating teams that they would expect to beat. They have not really caused upsets. They have come close at times, but on the whole, they have fallen in the harder matches. Besides Denis they are not missing anyone crucial. Padoin has left for Juventus which is a loss in terms of the squad more than starting XI. They have played a lot of different CB's so far this season and I am not sure who is going to play in this one. Palermo are riding pretty high at the moment. The goals are flying in at both ends of the pitch and they are showing their old selves once more. Always willing to trade with any team, they played out a 4-4 with Inter last night. Miccoli was on fire once again and he is playing well at the moment. They have been getting on top of teams more than they were a little while ago. They have an 8-0-2 home record and will be coming in feeling good. They still have their defensive issues that seem permanent to be honest, but they are back to their best attacking wise. They have a full team for this one and I expect them to try and get on top of Atalanta right away. Palermo will not play out matches, they keep attacking the other team and it's just a case of who scores more by the end of 90 minutes. I am not entirely sure how Atalanta will approach this. They know that Palermo are weak defensively, but without Denis they lose a lot of their potency up front. In fairness I still expect them to try and counter because that is how they play. Gabbiadini is a promising forward that will welcome the game time while Tiribocchi is so-so. Given the state of the two teams I'm happy to play the home side in this one. If Atalanta had Denis I would play overs. While goals are still very possible I am going with the home side instead. Palermo win - 1.83 - 6 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Roma vs Inter Two teams that are looking to escape from a bad series of 3 win less matches each one. Most chances imo has Inter. Luis Enrique is not at all a winner as coach and I blame him for the situation in which Roma is. With a Milito on fire, I think Inter can solve the problem in this match. Inter can get closer a Champions League place if they will win here. Roma is incapable of beating Inter now! Inter +0.25 AH @ 1.84 with Ladbrokers Cesena vs Catania This is clearly Cesena's chance to get points in a match. They are not very powerful offensively as they do not manage to create enough pressure on the opponents defensive. Catania's form is nowhere and the good morale that Cesena has after 0-0 on San Paolo can offer here the proper tools for winning. Cesena is the favorite in this one! Cesena 0 AH @ 1.85 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Looking at tomorrow's matches, I totally agree that Cesena seem a decent price at home vs Catania. Catania are not offering much at the moment and whilst Cesena are a limited team in terms of quality I don't expect them to lose here, so the Cesena 0AH would be interesting option. However the authorities in Cesena have already asked for a postponement and are awaiting a response from the Italian FA so seemingly it looks unlikely the match will go ahead. If they do end up playing then the poor conditions shouldn't really affect Cesena game that much, so it would probably still be worth taking the 0AH option.

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February hellofriendsI am writingfrom italy i wantinform you that here inItaly because the snowhave been postponedmany games of the serie A and serie B the matches are: seriesb gubbiomodena postponed PescaraReggio postponed sassuolo ascoli postponed at risk: empoli modena padovaverona grossetosampdoria in serieA cesena catania postponed roma interpostponed I hope to be helpful greetings from italy

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Novara vs. Cagliari I am having a small play on the away side in this. I watched Novara last night and they are in big trouble. They didn't play a terrible match but they just cannot defend at all. Chievo are not the best up front but they carved Novara open a few times last night very easily. Almost all of their attacking creativity is sourced from Rigoni and he has delivered thus far. Against better teams though he simply doesn't get to pull the strings as easily. They looked lost last night and will have to improve a lot to overturn an improving Cagliari. Cagliari are not a rock-solid team by any means. They have a very average away record and are often not the same team on their travels. They love playing Roma at home and the horror show put on by the Roma defence certainly did flatter Cagliari to some degree. They wont hit 4 goals many more times this season but that is not what their game is about. They base their game on being a solid unit. The core of the team is decent. Astori and Canini are a decent CB pair. Dessena, Conti and Nainggolan is a good hearty CM trio as well. Pinilla will help this team that can lack goals and I am certain he will finish as their top scorer. Ibarbo is a little rough around the edges, but he does offer genuine pace. Away from home I would normally avoid backing Cagliari - especially without Cossu. Ekdal is a decent player to step in though, and Novara are so bad that I am having a small go on Cagliari. Cagliari win - 2.62 - 2 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February

Novara vs. Cagliari I am having a small play on the away side in this. I watched Novara last night and they are in big trouble. They didn't play a terrible match but they just cannot defend at all. Chievo are not the best up front but they carved Novara open a few times last night very easily. Almost all of their attacking creativity is sourced from Rigoni and he has delivered thus far. Against better teams though he simply doesn't get to pull the strings as easily. They looked lost last night and will have to improve a lot to overturn an improving Cagliari. Cagliari are not a rock-solid team by any means. They have a very average away record and are often not the same team on their travels. They love playing Roma at home and the horror show put on by the Roma defence certainly did flatter Cagliari to some degree. They wont hit 4 goals many more times this season but that is not what their game is about. They base their game on being a solid unit. The core of the team is decent. Astori and Canini are a decent CB pair. Dessena, Conti and Nainggolan is a good hearty CM trio as well. Pinilla will help this team that can lack goals and I am certain he will finish as their top scorer. Ibarbo is a little rough around the edges, but he does offer genuine pace. Away from home I would normally avoid backing Cagliari - especially without Cossu. Ekdal is a decent player to step in though, and Novara are so bad that I am having a small go on Cagliari. Cagliari win - 2.62 - 2 points - Bet365
I saw some of Novara v Chievo too, and I agree Novara were very poor especially in defence. Something else I learned is that Novara recently sacked their old manager and replaced him with Emiliano Mondonico - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–12_Serie_A#Managerial_changes The game against Chievo was Mondonico's first game, and this one will be his second. A change of manager can often have a galvanizing effect on a team in the short term. Although there was no sign of this in the Chievo game, it was Mondonico's first one, and it wouldn't be a huge surprise to me if Novara put on an improved display tomorrow. It's a 'no bet' for me I think.

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Hello everyone, my first post here. Genoa vs. Lazio I'm focusing on overs market here. I'm really surprised, that we can find 1,96 in Pinnacle or 1,95 in Bet365. Genoa are on 3 home wins run. More of that, doesn't matter they win or lose, their last 6 Serie A meetings ended with over 2,5 goals. After arrival of Juanuary window signings Gilardino, Sculli and Biondini, Genoa's last 3 games saw incredible 18 goals - 9 for Genoa, 9 for their rivals. I regard Lazio as more of unders side, but their recent away form shows us 4 overs in 4 last games. over 2,5 goals, @1,96 Pinnacle Sports

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Juventus vs Siena Sensational bet here as both teams are loving this type of result when playing on their respective positions - Juve home and Siena away. Juve had 5 games home so far ended with 2 goals and 3 with 3 goals, so 8 in a total of 10 matches. Siena had played 10 matches and 6 were inside this barrier. Expect a tight match and maybe a win for Juve! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365 Roma vs Inter Two teams that are looking to escape from a bad series of 3 win less matches each one. Most chances imo has Inter. Luis Enrique is not at all a winner as coach and I blame him for the situation in which Roma is. With a Milito on fire, I think Inter can solve the problem in this match. Inter can get closer a Champions League place if they will win here. Roma is incapable of beating Inter now despite the fact that Inter is without Snejder. Inter comes in this match as 4-4-2 with a Milito on fire. Also Pjanic is in great form on Roma! Inter will get at least one draw! Inter +0.25 AH @ 1.84 with Ladbrokers Palermo vs Atalanta Palermo changed the coach and since that moment looks a different team. They won with genoa 5-3, won with Novara and made a thrilling 4-4 against Inter. Atalanta scored just 1 goal in last 4 matches and this year is in avery bad form. They have been brilliant in 2011, but in the new year they failed to impress positivley. Without Denis suspended, their topscorer, wil be hard for them to obtain something in this match. With Miccoli and Budan in fine form, Palermo should win the match! home win @ 1.85 with 5dimes

Hello everyone, my first post here. Genoa vs. Lazio I'm focusing on overs market here. I'm really surprised, that we can find 1,96 in Pinnacle or 1,95 in Bet365. Genoa are on 3 home wins run. More of that, doesn't matter they win or lose, their last 6 Serie A meetings ended with over 2,5 goals. After arrival of Juanuary window signings Gilardino, Sculli and Biondini, Genoa's last 3 games saw incredible 18 goals - 9 for Genoa, 9 for their rivals. I regard Lazio as more of unders side, but their recent away form shows us 4 overs in 4 last games. over 2,5 goals, @1,96 Pinnacle Sports
I'd agree if Lazio were at home, but 8/10 of Lazio's away games in the league this season have went over, which gives further strength to your bet.

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February 5-bet-Multiple @ 3.69: Chelsea vs Manchester United >>> Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.3 10/11 Home games have seen Over 1.5 for Chelsea. 8/11 Away games have seen Over 1.5 for Manchester United. BTTS is very likely in this match as well. BTTS won with Chelsea vs Man City/Liverpool/Arsenal & with Liverpool/Arsenal vs Manchester United. Newcastle vs Aston Villa >>> Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.29 7/11 Home games have gone Over 1.5 for Newcastle, plus with Tiote away, they've been conceding more. 8/11 Away games have gone Over 1.5 for Aston Villa. Juventus vs Siena >>> Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.28 10/10 Home games have gone Over 1.5 for Juventus. 7/10 Away games have gone Over 1.5 for Siena. Genoa vs Lazio >>> Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.32 7/10 Home games have gone Over 1.5 for Genoa plus their last 5 games overall have seen 28 goals from both teams. 9/10 Away games for Lazio have seen Over 1.5 goals. Palermo vs Atlanta >>> Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.3 9/10 Home games have seen Over 1.5 for Palermo plus there's been 18 goals scored in their last 3 games overall. 8/10 Away games for Atlanta have seen Over 1.5. Total odds @ 3.69 (2.5 Units) Betfair

Taking another Multiple with Over 2.5 for all of these 5 games as well @ 26.54 (0.5 Unit)

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Palermo - Atalanta Under previous coach Miccoli coming often from the bench, simply could not understand how a class player like Fabrizio be reserve. Now with the coach fired, new arrival Mutti get old wolf a place in the starting line. Result: Miccoli on fire scoring 3 goals vs Inter previous round and in my oppinion keep back to back scoring (first time this season if he strikes today) for at least 4 rounds! *Logic call Palermo win 1.80 Unibet, Miccoli (Palermo) scores anytime 2.30 Expekt - player must start for the bet to stand.

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Fiorentina vs. Udinese Odds have been shortening on the home side quite consistently. I'm not entirely sure why because I would regard the away side as the better team in every respect. Fiorentina have Jovetic though which can be enough on its own sometimes. Fiorentina have not done much in my eyes to justify being close to 2.00 (potentially) against Udinese. They'll match up in their 3-5-2 systems and I think Udinese are more than a match in every respect. They'll own the flanks and could potentially boss the middle. Isla, Pazienza and Fernandes are a match for Behrami, Salifu and Montolivo. Benatia returns for the suspended Danilo at CB. Jovetic and Amauri are potentially dangerous but I think they'll have to work against this defensively minded Udinese. I'd prefer Di Natale to have a proper partner in Floro Flores, but if Abdi does get the nod then they'll be a little more conservative. This is a tight match and from now onwards I think Fiorentina are too short. You can currently get them on the +0.25 line for 2.025 with Bet365. That is good enough for me but I am going to wait and hope to get some more out of it. I'll be going 4 points on this play when I do pull the trigger. It's a little late and flakey, but this is what I'll be doing.

Hello everyone, my first post here. Genoa vs. Lazio I'm focusing on overs market here. I'm really surprised, that we can find 1,96 in Pinnacle or 1,95 in Bet365. Genoa are on 3 home wins run. More of that, doesn't matter they win or lose, their last 6 Serie A meetings ended with over 2,5 goals. After arrival of Juanuary window signings Gilardino, Sculli and Biondini, Genoa's last 3 games saw incredible 18 goals - 9 for Genoa, 9 for their rivals. I regard Lazio as more of unders side, but their recent away form shows us 4 overs in 4 last games. over 2,5 goals, @1,96 Pinnacle Sports
:nana

Novara vs. Cagliari I am having a small play on the away side in this. I watched Novara last night and they are in big trouble. They didn't play a terrible match but they just cannot defend at all. Chievo are not the best up front but they carved Novara open a few times last night very easily. Almost all of their attacking creativity is sourced from Rigoni and he has delivered thus far. Against better teams though he simply doesn't get to pull the strings as easily. They looked lost last night and will have to improve a lot to overturn an improving Cagliari. Cagliari are not a rock-solid team by any means. They have a very average away record and are often not the same team on their travels. They love playing Roma at home and the horror show put on by the Roma defence certainly did flatter Cagliari to some degree. They wont hit 4 goals many more times this season but that is not what their game is about. They base their game on being a solid unit. The core of the team is decent. Astori and Canini are a decent CB pair. Dessena, Conti and Nainggolan is a good hearty CM trio as well. Pinilla will help this team that can lack goals and I am certain he will finish as their top scorer. Ibarbo is a little rough around the edges, but he does offer genuine pace. Away from home I would normally avoid backing Cagliari - especially without Cossu. Ekdal is a decent player to step in though, and Novara are so bad that I am having a small go on Cagliari. Cagliari win - 2.62 - 2 points - Bet365
Result: 0-0 I saw a little bit of this game, and I thought Novara looked a bit better than against Chievo, without looking anything special. I did see them having a few chances on goal in the second half.

Re: Serie A - 4-5 February Chievo 1 Parma 2 No one posted any tips on this, but I saw some of it, and I thought perhaps Parma just about deserved to win. I was nearly going to tip Chievo to win before the game and back them myselves on the strength of their strong home form versus Parma's poor away form. But luckily I asked myself if there had been any recent manager changes and I had a look at this useful link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–12_Serie_A#Managerial_changes This showed that Parma changed their manager to Roberto Donadoni on 9th January. Then I checked Parma's record and saw they haven't lost a game since then - http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/italy/parma-fc/ (The Italian online commentator said that he thought Parma deserved to win this game.) I suppose you could say that Parma might be "on the up".

Palermo win - 1.83 - 6 points - WIN
Only finished 2-1 in the end but there could have been more goals for both sides. Micolli did the business once again.
Cagliari win - 2.62 - 2 points - LOSS
The less said about this match the better. It was absolutely horrendous. Very little created by either side and Cagliari underwhelmed. Playing on Cagliari and Udinese ate away all my profit from Palermo and I end up -0.98 points.