PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April  

1. 1.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F For those (like me) signing up to SJ for the first time, don't forget the new player freerolls. You get 6x entries into a €500 freeroll (Wednesdays at 6.30pm UK time, 7.30pm CET). You are automatically entered by SJ, but must turn up & log in before the end of the first level or you will get kicked.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F

Ok. Just signed up to StanJames using the PuntersLounge link at the top of this page. Looking forward to playing these games. Thanks for the oppurtunity PuntersLounge!!
My screename/poker alias on StanJames is: ShaunDvveeb ... I tried playing one of the 500euro NewPlayer freerolls this morning (hoping to win myself 5.50 obviously, lol), managed to hang around for about 5hands, raised 5x over utg limper w AA.. LP shoves, utg rrai.. I call vs 99 & AK... I lost :( Will try again next week, lol. tks again for this promo! Looking forward to playing you all soon.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F

Hi All, Aside from Bart, has anyone else created an account in the last few days via our links? Thanks yes i have been in hosp so havent seen this till now im breezy123 on stan james Graeme
is there somthing else i need ot do

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F Hi Does the need to have posted 5 times apply even if you've been a member since 2006? I've been a member since then and have happily read your newsletter each month without feeling the need to post. Thanks