PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm Missed the last game due to being delayed at heathrow:eek Was surprised to see I have still qualified:D Unlucky to Bart for missing out by such a small margin, thought u were a cert to qualify from what I had seen. Gl to all qualified.

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm

Missed the last game due to being delayed at heathrow:eek Was surprised to see I have still qualified:D Unlucky to Bart for missing out by such a small margin, thought u were a cert to qualify from what I had seen. Gl to all qualified.
Thx Acez, but I've already been very fortunate to reach a few finals, so it's nice to see others get a chance at this fantastic added value and you fully deserve your place :clap. Wishing you & all the others the best of luck, will hopefully pop in at some point during the final to see how everyone is doing :hope

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm

Forgot to say when I posted the result up' date=' what a fantastic turnout over the month for this series. 62 individuals played during February. Well done punters. :ok[/quote'] Wouldn't miss it :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm Wp hen,good luck with your seat! such a gent when i kept losing connection,could have been different result but happy for you to take it down m8 especially as you are a more established PLer! Throughly enjoyed the league and my maiden award! cheers G and PL.

Wp hen,good luck with your seat! such a gent when i kept losing connection,could have been different result but happy for you to take it down m8 especially as you are a more established PLer! Throughly enjoyed the league and my maiden award! cheers G and PL.
Thank you guys :D. Don't play HU like that everyday. Very unlucky with all those discos Dave. I dont think I have ever folded to sit out in HU before and even unticked auto muck to give you few more seconds :lol. Actually were 6 hands when I waited. Folded 3 times and took 3 of em (AK and AJ two of them). Couldn't do any better :(. BEst of luck in satellites :ok. Morl, I will let you know in awhile, but will probably play Thanet.

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm Am I right in reading that Hen sat out in the HU because Dave or Beano kept disconnecting? You sir are a sport and a gentlemen and are indicative of this forum's spirit. Take down the ME Hen. For England! For Polska! :cheers

Re: PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm Well played Hen, many congrats & very best of luck in your chosen m/e. Gl also to dave & beano in the sats, I've still got a couple of sat tokens so will no doubt see you there at some point. I was railing the final for a while but also kept being booted myself even as just an observer. Thought the playtech bug had been fixed, but obviously still happening. I'll resend my original email with data/screenshots etc to support as don't fancy playing any sats until it's sorted. Wp all :ok