PL Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final STT Wed 29th Feb @ 8pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 1 Wed 1st Feb @ 8pm

Morls, Any idea when the sat tickets from last months final are awarded. Can't see mine in the Blue Sq account and theirs a sat in 4 days time
Ill email them tonight mate and get you credited, should have been automatic but somethings obviously gone wrong.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 1 Wed 1st Feb @ 8pm

Only played once do I register here or at blue square. Just been on BS and it's showing onl a SNG
alright franny.....ignore the PL tab. Just go to tourneys and then click "all" for tonights game just look for 20.00 (pm:-P) and the PL game and enter that way. Btw anyone else fancy registering for the £3 sitngo - im in with one other...so 8 more required...god my maths is good:)

alright franny.....ignore the PL tab. Just go to tourneys and then click "all" for tonights game just look for 20.00 (pm:-P) and the PL game and enter that way. Btw anyone else fancy registering for the £3 sitngo - im in with one other...so 8 more required...god my maths is good:)
Nice one Simondo.