** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - Wed 4th Jan, 2012

Re: BBOTD - Wed 4th Jan, 2012 6.30 Kempton IBIZA SUNSET 11/2 (bet365, ladbrokes) bog I had a very long comment about my selection but everything went erased for a crash of my internet connection. I'll make it very short now. Brenda Powell is in very good form at the moment with 2 wins and 6 places with his last 13 runners. Ibiza Sunset is still maiden but his efforts of C & D with higher marks were good enough and after a little break and a couple of unlucky races he is surely improving today with Kieren Fallon on board (his only ride this evening as well Brendan Powell's only horse racing today) giving a big plus. There are a couple of tough opponents and my selection is still maiden but the best opponents even if with better form on paper are to face tougher marks this time and I guess Ibiza Sunset can take his maiden mark off today.

Re: BBOTD - Wed 4th Jan, 2012

6.30 Kempton IBIZA SUNSET 11/2 (bet365, ladbrokes) bog I had a very long comment about my selection but everything went erased for a crash of my internet connection. I'll make it very short now. Brenda Powell is in very good form at the moment with 2 wins and 6 places with his last 13 runners. Ibiza Sunset is still maiden but his efforts of C & D with higher marks were good enough and after a little break and a couple of unlucky races he is surely improving today with Kieren Fallon on board (his only ride this evening as well Brendan Powell's only horse racing today) giving a big plus. There are a couple of tough opponents and my selection is still maiden but the best opponents even if with better form on paper are to face tougher marks this time and I guess Ibiza Sunset can take his maiden mark off today.
I must admit, I did like the chances of this one too. All the best :ok

2.20 ling THUNDERSTRUCK - "New trainer" Scott dixon in flying form at present, sends down the one runner to Lingers today and he looks to be just coming to himself and looks capable of outrunning his price here, seen to best effect when getting loose from the front and although drawn wide not many of these want to go forward only choral festival and theres a chance he may get his own wayand is very dangerous if allowed that. 1pt win 16/1 boyles
excellent tipping:clap

2.20 ling THUNDERSTRUCK - "New trainer" Scott dixon in flying form at present, sends down the one runner to Lingers today and he looks to be just coming to himself and looks capable of outrunning his price here, seen to best effect when getting loose from the front and although drawn wide not many of these want to go forward only choral festival and theres a chance he may get his own wayand is very dangerous if allowed that. 1pt win 16/1 boyles
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

*Thunderstruck - Lingfield 2:20* Scott Dixon is in great form with 3 winners from his last 8 runners, the last one being Evens Stevens. Thunderstruck is a course and distance winner and Ian Mongan has two seconds from 4 rides on the horse. Ran a decent race last time out when 6th of 12 @ 28/1 at Wolverhampton, has been dropped two pounds for that and is on a very workable mark now. Ian Mongan rode two starts back when 2nd at Wolverhampton off 1 pound higher. Is also 2 wins and 2 places from 7 runs at the trip. Focail Maith should be a big danger, i had word for it lto but it was pulled out and now runs tomorrow and is also attracting money with Fallon on board but Thunderstruck is a very nice price and is worth a go. *0.5 Points e/w @ 16/1 Ladbrokes BOG
:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: BBOTD - Wed 4th Jan, 2012 Lingfield running late so hope this is ok 3:50 C'mon You Irons @ Lingfield - Won 3 races in a row a couple of years ago and certainly has the ability to win a race like this.Has won on the course before and usually held up for a late run.Was injured for a while last season and if back to best can go close at good price 0.5 pt e/w @ 28/1 VCBet

*Thunderstruck - Lingfield 2:20* Scott Dixon is in great form with 3 winners from his last 8 runners, the last one being Evens Stevens. Thunderstruck is a course and distance winner and Ian Mongan has two seconds from 4 rides on the horse. Ran a decent race last time out when 6th of 12 @ 28/1 at Wolverhampton, has been dropped two pounds for that and is on a very workable mark now. Ian Mongan rode two starts back when 2nd at Wolverhampton off 1 pound higher. Is also 2 wins and 2 places from 7 runs at the trip. Focail Maith should be a big danger, i had word for it lto but it was pulled out and now runs tomorrow and is also attracting money with Fallon on board but Thunderstruck is a very nice price and is worth a go. *0.5 Points e/w @ 16/1 Ladbrokes BOG
He's BACK - BANG TIDY fella :clap:clap:clap:clap

sorry Aidymac missed your post when i done this one,excellent tipping Aidymac:clap

Re: BBOTD - Wed 4th Jan, 2012 Valdan - 5.00 Kempton This is one of only three horses that have won over course and distance. That was three runs ago and it followed that up with a good fourth ( also at Kempton) in a race that has produced winners. It was poor last time out but it had quite a lot of weight on it. So it should go better today. This horse has a very good jockey onboard in the form of jamie spencer so hopefully the horse can go well today. Poor write up but I'm rushing. I've been out all day! Valdan win @ 12/1 bet 365

Kempton 5.30 Hazzard County 14-1 bog @ Hills The Rectifier steps back 1f in trip and has not raced for 112 days. Given that there are several other front runners in opposition he's unlikely to get his own way up front even if he's able to show enough speed to get there initially. Of the other more prominent runners Clockmaker appeals as a likely winner but is much too short at 7-2 in this competitive event. Therefore I'll side with David Simcock's gelding. He's best when able to come off a strong pace, has posted the best speed figures in the field and has and comes from an in form yard.
On first look Laura Pike gave him an absolutely shocking ride, should have won.