PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 3 Wed 18th Jan 8pm

Bart! :puke
Sit patiently waiting for a hand, then yay finally get one :ok Having trouble with HEM HH format, but basically: KK vs KK, runner runner hearts.... busto :rollin It's got to happen sometime and much rather that it's in a forum game amongst friends :cheers gl everyone, gg. And ul to our guys in the satty tonight, no luck going, next time :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 4 Wed 25th Jan 8pm Sorry Guys gutted that i won't be playing the tourney tonight, just been called into work on a 2 to 10 shift :cry(tossers), Good luck to all and i'll be back for the next one deffo.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 3 Wed 18th Jan 8pm

Good Game Rocque. I was hitting tonight which always helps. Unlucky Milber on that final hand. Hitting trip KK's when my straight hit was pretty bad luck.
Well played Haichan after I shoved I did kind of think he's only gonna call with a ten:unsure Another good turnout last night I hope I didn't dish out toooo many BB:loon

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 4 Wed 25th Jan 8pm I never want to see pocket aces again (well not for a few minutes). Had AA & they got cracked, pushed weak ace and ran into AA lol :eyes Gl everyone, great game once again and all the very best to those that qualify for the final. Will pop back later to see how everyone is doing :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 4 Wed 25th Jan 8pm

Another good game Tried to trap Hen with KK, calling instead of shoving Oh well, learning all the time. Really enjoyed it, tnx chaps
It happens to us all. Just unlucky, but well played :clap
Well Done Hen gg :clap think we both came back from the dead tonight
We did indeed. Was down to 340 at 250, so even more enjoyable. I hope, I didn't offend anyone. You now me, just goofing around. Oh, and the biggest fish won anyway :p.