England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2

BlueSQ Bet North Sunday 1 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Colwyn Bay v Vauxhall Motors (15:00 GMT) 11/10 13/5 15/8 110.18 %
maximize.gif Droylsden v Altrincham FC (15:00 GMT) 7/4 13/5 6/5 109.60 %
maximize.gif Eastwood Town v Boston United (15:00 GMT) 4 3 8/15 110.22 %
maximize.gif FC Halifax Town v Gainsborough Trinity (15:00 GMT) 5/6 13/5 13/5 110.10 %
maximize.gif Gloucester City v Worcester City (15:00 GMT) 13/8 5/2 13/10 110.14 %
maximize.gif Guiseley v Harrogate Town (15:00 GMT) 1/2 3 9/2 109.85 %
maximize.gif Histon v Bishop's Stortford (15:00 GMT) 8/11 11/4 3 109.56 %
maximize.gif Nuneaton Town v Hinckley United (15:00 GMT) 8/13 11/4 7/2 110.79 %
maximize.gif Solihull Moors v Corby Town (15:00 GMT) 4/5 13/5 11/4 110.00 %
maximize.gif Stalybridge Celtic v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) 1/50 1/4 1/50 276.08 %
Monday 2 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Blyth Spartans v Workington (15:00 GMT) 12/5 13/5 10/11 109.57 %
BlueSQ Bet South Saturday 31 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Basingstoke Town v Maidenhead United (14:00 GMT) 8/11 11/4 3 109.56 %
Sunday 1 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Thurrock v Chelmsford City (13:00 GMT) 12/5 13/5 10/11 109.57 %
maximize.gif Eastleigh v Havant & Waterlooville (15:00 GMT) 6/5 5/2 9/5 109.74 %
maximize.gif Farnborough v Woking (15:00 GMT) 12/5 13/5 10/11 109.57 %
maximize.gif Staines Town v Hampton & Richmond (15:00 GMT) 4/5 13/5 11/4 110.00 %
maximize.gif Sutton United v Boreham Wood (15:00 GMT) 4/5 13/5 11/4 110.00 %
maximize.gif Tonbridge Angels v Bromley (15:00 GMT) 8/11 5/2 10/3 109.54 %
maximize.gif Truro City v Weston-super-Mare (15:00 GMT) 5/6 13/5 13/5 110.10 %
Monday 2 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dartford v Welling United (15:00 GMT) 5/4 13/5 13/8 110.32 %
maximize.gif Eastbourne Borough v Dover Athletic (15:00 GMT) 11/8 13/5 6/4 109.88 %
maximize.gif Salisbury City v Dorchester Town (15:00 GMT) 4/6 11/4 10/3 109.74 %

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Workington away at Blyth Spartans (5/4 Bet365) I've been saying for a while that Workington are playing better than their league position and form line suggest, and there are tentative signs that they are now getting results - a series of better if winless performances have been followed by successive wins over fellow strugglers Eastwood and Blyth. Blyth's last league win on their own patch was mid-September and they were pretty limp at Workington on Monday, the first game in charge for Tommy Cassidy and a good marker of the work he has to do. The Steve Cuggy squad has proved to be below standard (a bit of a surprise to me - in all honesty, I predicted a good season for them). Financial restraints mean that local clubs can outbid them and they are operating with a depleted squad and it won't have helped that Carl Jones limped off at Worko towards the end. The defence is weak, the midfield lacks the class of Workington, and they have struggled up front, although Jamie Mole has his moments. It's asking a lot for Workington to get three on the bounce, but with Blyth facing major surgery they won't have a better chance. Tommy Cassidy has already said that Blyth must get something from this, and it's some concern that both sides will accept a point if the game wears on scoreless, but it's a great chance for Workington to put some clear blue water between them and the relegation zone for the first time this season and I'm backing them at a decent price.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 i think Woking should beat Farnborough in this local derby return, i was at Kingfield on Boxing day and Woking should have won by more than the 1-0 scoreline, Farnborough did ok but had no edge up front with only the right winger causinbg any probles. Woking have enough firepower to be honest to cement thier big lead at the top. 10/11 looks a decent bet

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Solihull Moors at home to Corby Town (11/10 Bet365) Forgetting for a moment Corby's miserable showing in the 3-0 defeat to the Moors on Boxing Day, is there any reason that Solihull Moors should be odds against? Only the draw with Staly has interrupted a maximum return from the last five league games: this is a team that is hooking up some good performance through solid teamwork and finding a system that works. Corby Town's good start has been all but forgotten, though to be fair they are playing much better away where they have more chance to counter-attack. Their league record away is an impressive 4-5-1 but I don't think they've met too many sides with the home momentum of Solihull at the moment. With question marks about Corby's formations since JP Marna came in and some players struggling for form, I'm happy to back Solihull.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Weston-super-Mare away at Truro City (13/5 BlueSQ) Boxing Day at Weston brought a great win for Truro - depleted and facing off-the-field revenue issues - but they were often second best and with a bit more composure in front of goal the home side might have won themselves. I reckon Weston are underrated in this one: they have a young side that, as I have said before on here, is growing together organically under Craig Laird. They have been reasonably effective away - a loss to a late Dover goal, 1-1 draws at Dartford and Havant and a win at Eastbourne in the last four on the road in the league is the kind of record that most teams in the section would take. Truro's form home is all over the shop, with some great performances and some limp ones, but the truth is they were rather lucky to take a point from a ropey Hampton & Richmond last time out at home, and though they have much more experience than the visitors, I think the pacy and willing Weston attack can make hay against a slightly ponderous if committed Truro rearguard.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Boston United -0.75 @ 2.01 sbobet Again to say it, i dont know lots about this league, but the stats usually say a lot in those lower leagues, and in this case, Eastwood looks like a bunch of c..p. Their defence is a joke, conceeding on a regular basis, and if Boston would fill me with more confidence i would take even bigger hcp in this game. From the results point of view it do looks like a clear away win

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Guiseley -1.5 @ 1.97 b365 Two teams going in quite opposite direction. I would not touch such high hcp, but a win 4-0 for Guiseley days ago made me go for this bet. It looks that there are some quality differential between thosw two teams, which is also shown on league table, and also the form, while Guiseley are now on a 8 game streak of wins, Harrogate lost4 out of last 5, including trashing form their opponenets 0-4.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2

Weston-super-Mare away at Truro City (13/5 BlueSQ) Boxing Day at Weston brought a great win for Truro - depleted and facing off-the-field revenue issues - but they were often second best and with a bit more composure in front of goal the home side might have won themselves. I reckon Weston are underrated in this one: they have a young side that, as I have said before on here, is growing together organically under Craig Laird. They have been reasonably effective away - a loss to a late Dover goal, 1-1 draws at Dartford and Havant and a win at Eastbourne in the last four on the road in the league is the kind of record that most teams in the section would take. Truro's form home is all over the shop, with some great performances and some limp ones, but the truth is they were rather lucky to take a point from a ropey Hampton & Richmond last time out at home, and though they have much more experience than the visitors, I think the pacy and willing Weston attack can make hay against a slightly ponderous if committed Truro rearguard.
I don't know this league, but looking at the stats, Weston look good value in this game. Two-way odds are: Truro 0 @ 1.57 Weston 0 @ 2.35 Weston and draw are covered by: Weston +0.5 @ 1.75 Home/Away records this season are well-matched: Truro home: 4/1/6 22/24 Weston away: 4/2/5 17/19 http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/conference-n--s/2011-2012/south/ This suggests the odds should be closer than they are, and I think Weston are good value at these odds. I might back: Weston +0.5 @ 1.75 with Bet365

Boxing Day at Weston brought a great win for Truro - depleted and facing off-the-field revenue issues - but they were often second best and with a bit more composure in front of goal the home side might have won themselves.
Ships - can you tell me how you know this, if you don't mind? Are you going from reports? Do you watch the games online somewhere - or even go to them yourself?

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Blue Square South Staines v Hampton & Richmond Sunday Jan 1st 15.00 Staines are 21st and H&R one place above in 20th Season's form so far: Staines home: 2/2/6 11/18 Hampton away: 2/3/6 15/19 http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/conference-n--s/2011-2012/south/ Staines won 2-1 at Hampton & Richmond on Boxing Day, and this is the return game. Reading match reports on both clubs' websites, it sounds as though the game was fairly even. Both sides respective home/away records above are fairly even, so I think the odds should be quite even, but Hampton & Richmond are noticeably longer - Hampton & R 3.6 2-way odds: Staines 0 @ 1.55 Hampton & R @ 2.38 I think Hampton & R are some value at these odds, and I might back the double chance of: Hampton & R +0.5 @ 1.775 Odds are with Bet365

Ships - can you tell me how you know this' date=' if you don't mind? Are you going from reports? Do you watch the games online somewhere - or even go to them yourself?[/quote'] Just going on the reports from sources you'd usually expect to have a Truro bias, like the Tigers' fans' forum and the Thisiscornwall website. It's also a recurring theme that Weston don't always kill off sides, but the price is still too big to ignore.

Staines won 2-1 at Hampton & Richmond on Boxing Day, and this is the return game. Reading match reports on both clubs' websites, it sounds as though the game was fairly even. Both sides respective home/away records above are fairly even, so I think the odds should be quite even, but Hampton & Richmond are noticeably longer -
I was at this one on Boxing Day and I have to say that as well as being quite even the game was also spectacularly poor for the Conference South. However, there is much good sense in your line of argument - the sides play similar systems (they lack wide players who can carry the ball past an opponent, they have forward partnerships who don't seem to be on the same wavelength, and they have a defensive unit which lacks a basic positional sense at times). There really is nothing between them; on Monday it was only the quick thinking of Ali Chaaban of Staines that stood out in the first half. And I've seen enough of Hampton this season to feel that this performance was a bit of a blip and that they are capable of playing much better (they were quite good at times through December). I'm not sure Staines can do much better than they did, which was all they needed to secure a narrow win. No result would surprise me and in these circumstances the price on Hampton is generous.

Just going on the reports from sources you'd usually expect to have a Truro bias' date=' like the Tigers' fans' forum and the Thisiscornwall website. It's also a recurring theme that Weston don't always kill off sides, but the price is still too big to ignore.[/quote'] Thanks :ok

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Blyth Spartans have been bringing in some bodies for the Worko game: Sam Hodgson from Whitby is capable but not greatly better than what they aleady have. Also coming are a couple of youngsters from Bury and Hartlepool, which will probably given them a bit more energy in midfield areas. The 5/4 on Workington has gone, and they are now a best of 10/11, which has squeezed the value out of the play. Corby Town have sent JP Marna back to Kettering, and signed Mark Jones from Deeping Rangers, who has been banging them in this season in the United Counties. He'll take a while to get up to speed in this more physical and faster league, but he probably suits Corby's style more than JP Marna (with whom, I believe, they didn't win when he started). The Solihull price has come in from 11/10 to a best of 10/11 and that's making it marginal value now. Weston are still available at 21/10, which is still decent value, I believe.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Woking -0.5 @ 2.02 188bet I believe there is value at those odds. Woking under leadership Hill with only one defeat in whole season, great away record 8-2-1 and excellent defence which conceededfewest goal in league - under 1 gpm average. Woking will also be boosted with signing of midfielder Keiran Murtagh on loan from Cambridge United. Hosts are average home team 4-0-7 but it is a local derby and also reports showed that Farnborough did not have a bad game in reverse fixture few days ago. Overall i still believe Woking should win it, as they do have that extra edge in their defence.

Event Truro - Weston
Selection Weston
Strength 10/10
Date 01/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.20
Reasoning Weston has the target to be in a play-off place at the end of the season. They have value enough to do it but at the moment they are nine points back that target. This distance is caused by their irregular season, being capable of great performances and disappointing performances from one game to the other. The Boxing Day was just an example of their poor performances, being home defeated by this Truro by 0-1. Today they are motivated to revange that defeat and they can perfectly win this game. If they want to reach their target, they cannot loose much more time...

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Chelmsford City Tonight Play againts Thurrock at away , Last game Chelmsford at home win Thurrock 1-0 and on thier last 2 game Chelmsford away also just manage to make 2 draw game with Thurrock ! But for this year season Thurrock was weak at home compare to they are on away game . Chelmsford is on strong for home and away this season as well . I am looking them tonight will have an comfort win ! Chelmsford 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap:clap

Chelmsford City Tonight Play againts Thurrock at away , Last game Chelmsford at home win Thurrock 1-0 and on thier last 2 game Chelmsford away also just manage to make 2 draw game with Thurrock ! But for this year season Thurrock was weak at home compare to they are on away game . Chelmsford is on strong for home and away this season as well . I am looking them tonight will have an comfort win ! Chelmsford 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap:clap
Id be careful with that bet as Thurrock are much improved of late and there wasnt much between the two teams on Boxing Day. Dont forget they drew with Woking in their last home game.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Blue Square North Monday 1st Jan 15.00 Nuneaton v Hinckley This is real local derby, with the sides just a few miles apart in the Midlands. The teams drew 1-1 at Hinckley on Boxing Day in a game which apparently could have gone either way (according to local reports and both teams' fans on their respective forums). Nuneaton are much higher placed in the league, with a strong home record this season, and Hinckley have had poor results away from home. But this is a local derby, which often puts more pressure on the home side. I think that Nuneaton should be a bit higher than the 1.4 they are with Bet365. And so there is value in backing Hinckley at 7.0 I like the two-way bet: Hinckley +0.5 @ 2.75 with Bet365 These odds imply a 27% chance of a Hinckley draw or win - their chances of getting a draw or a win seem quite a bit higher to me (perhaps 40%-50%)

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Stalybridge v Hyde: Stalybridge come into this game with Hyde having won their last 5 home games, meanwhile Hyde lost to Boston United on their last away day. Although Hyde are currently 1st place I think that Stalybridge will just edge this one due to their home advantage. Pick Stalybridge @ 13/10

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Due To game already start in 1 min , i just post my pick Boston 0.75 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Nuneaton 1.25 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Solihull 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Over 2.5 (12Bet) :clap Staybridge Over 3 (12Bet) :clap Eaistleigh 0.25 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Woking 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap:clap Tonbridge 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap

Blue Square North Monday 1st Jan 15.00 Nuneaton v Hinckley This is real local derby, with the sides just a few miles apart in the Midlands. The teams drew 1-1 at Hinckley on Boxing Day in a game which apparently could have gone either way (according to local reports and both teams' fans on their respective forums). Nuneaton are much higher placed in the league, with a strong home record this season, and Hinckley have had poor results away from home. But this is a local derby, which often puts more pressure on the home side. I think that Nuneaton should be a bit higher than the 1.4 they are with Bet365. And so there is value in backing Hinckley at 7.0 I like the two-way bet: Hinckley +0.5 @ 2.75 with Bet365 These odds imply a 27% chance of a Hinckley draw or win - their chances of getting a draw or a win seem quite a bit higher to me (perhaps 40%-50%)
Hope you had a bit on a Hinckley win as well. Sounds like Nuneaton had a shocker. Hyde are also in the driving seat for the title after that win today as well.

Weston-super-Mare away at Truro City (13/5 BlueSQ) Boxing Day at Weston brought a great win for Truro - depleted and facing off-the-field revenue issues - but they were often second best and with a bit more composure in front of goal the home side might have won themselves. I reckon Weston are underrated in this one: they have a young side that, as I have said before on here, is growing together organically under Craig Laird. They have been reasonably effective away - a loss to a late Dover goal, 1-1 draws at Dartford and Havant and a win at Eastbourne in the last four on the road in the league is the kind of record that most teams in the section would take. Truro's form home is all over the shop, with some great performances and some limp ones, but the truth is they were rather lucky to take a point from a ropey Hampton & Richmond last time out at home, and though they have much more experience than the visitors, I think the pacy and willing Weston attack can make hay against a slightly ponderous if committed Truro rearguard.
Result: Truro 0 Weston 1 Weston got a last minute winner. I backed Weston +0.5 AH and am quite happy with that.

Blue Square South Staines v Hampton & Richmond Sunday Jan 1st 15.00 Staines are 21st and H&R one place above in 20th Season's form so far: Staines home: 2/2/6 11/18 Hampton away: 2/3/6 15/19 http://www.soccerway.com/national/england/conference-n--s/2011-2012/south/ Staines won 2-1 at Hampton & Richmond on Boxing Day, and this is the return game. Reading match reports on both clubs' websites, it sounds as though the game was fairly even. Both sides respective home/away records above are fairly even, so I think the odds should be quite even, but Hampton & Richmond are noticeably longer - Hampton & R 3.6 2-way odds: Staines 0 @ 1.55 Hampton & R @ 2.38 I think Hampton & R are some value at these odds, and I might back the double chance of: Hampton & R +0.5 @ 1.775 Odds are with Bet365
Result: Staines 1 Hampton & R 4 Staines' away win on Boxing Day duly reversed. (I backed the +0.5 AH above)

Blue Square North Monday 1st Jan 15.00 Nuneaton v Hinckley This is real local derby, with the sides just a few miles apart in the Midlands. The teams drew 1-1 at Hinckley on Boxing Day in a game which apparently could have gone either way (according to local reports and both teams' fans on their respective forums). Nuneaton are much higher placed in the league, with a strong home record this season, and Hinckley have had poor results away from home. But this is a local derby, which often puts more pressure on the home side. I think that Nuneaton should be a bit higher than the 1.4 they are with Bet365. And so there is value in backing Hinckley at 7.0 I like the two-way bet: Hinckley +0.5 @ 2.75 with Bet365 These odds imply a 27% chance of a Hinckley draw or win - their chances of getting a draw or a win seem quite a bit higher to me (perhaps 40%-50%)
Oops - this is wrong - 2.75 odds imply a 36% chance of a draw or win, but I still think it was good value. Result: Nuneaton 2 Hinckley 5 Didn't expect a win of this size. I had money on Hinckley DNB and on the +0.5 HC, so pleased with the outcome.

Due To game already start in 1 min , i just post my pick Boston 0.75 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Nuneaton 1.25 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Solihull 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Over 2.5 (12Bet) :clap Staybridge Over 3 (12Bet) :clap Eaistleigh 0.25 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Woking 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap:clap Tonbridge 0.5 Handicap (12Bet) :clap
Can you post your reasoning next time Yang? Thanks :ok (One tip with solid reasoning is worth more than a bare list of tips and clapping hands.)

Woking -0.5 @ 2.02 188bet I believe there is value at those odds. Woking under leadership Hill with only one defeat in whole season, great away record 8-2-1 and excellent defence which conceededfewest goal in league - under 1 gpm average. Woking will also be boosted with signing of midfielder Keiran Murtagh on loan from Cambridge United. Hosts are average home team 4-0-7 but it is a local derby and also reports showed that Farnborough did not have a bad game in reverse fixture few days ago. Overall i still believe Woking should win it, as they do have that extra edge in their defence. Boston United -0.75 @ 2.01 sbobet Again to say it, i dont know lots about this league, but the stats usually say a lot in those lower leagues, and in this case, Eastwood looks like a bunch of c..p. Their defence is a joke, conceeding on a regular basis, and if Boston would fill me with more confidence i would take even bigger hcp in this game. From the results point of view it do looks like a clear away win
Guiseley cancelled, even day in this two leagues

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet North & South Dec 31-Jan 2 Decent enough day - Solihull was a failure, but Weston came in at a useful 13/5. Great calls by Bowles on Woking, MP Louis on Weston, Hampton & Richmond Borough and a cracker on Hinckley +0.5, FCP on Weston, azzurini on Woking -0.5, Yang on Chelmsford... sounds like another very profitable thread.