** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan WBA 0 VS 1 EVERTON (FT) Tonight seems alot people are looking WBA should be much more advantage on thier team form , home side and lately have a good record when vs strong team , even on thier past record vs Everton on this few year also they were taking the advantage ! But for my opinion Everton still a more solid team compare to WBA even their this years form was not really stable , but everton tonight they look a must to grab this 3 point and also WBA too , but if both team really clash up , still Everton on better side Also Tonight Everton and WBA both are Really Need the 3 point , so both team probably playing full attack game and just wont really aim on defensive play ! Everton 0 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Win Over 2.25 (12Bet) :clap Lose

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan West Brom - Everton over 2.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Both teams are finding it hard to get some consistency as they have the odd win in their last few games. West Brom battled well against Man City to draw with them, but this may have taken something out of them in this busy scheduling period of games. That was their first clean sheet in 9 games, as their defence has given up at least two goals in 5 of these games, while they have managed to score in their last 6 games prior to the 0-0 draw with Man City. At home, they have struggled, losing 5 of their 9 home games, and while they have 3 clean sheets, prior to the 0-0 draw with Man City, they had allowed 8 goals in the previous 4 home games. Everton have managed to score in 6 of their last 7 games, but their defence has been much more stable. as they have allowed just 5 goals in these 7 games, and have allowed just one goal in these games, so they do not give much away. They are a team that tends to play better in the second half of the season, and this game is a good opportunity for them to start some sort of run. On the road, they have just two clean sheets, and only twice have they ben shut out, so they do tend to score as well as conceded on the road. Leaning on an Everton win, but like the over more given that these two teams, are likely to concede, as well as look for a second, as a win puts either side into the top half of the table Sunderland - Man City under 2.5 @ 2.16 pinnacle Sunderland have been rejuvenated by new manager O'Neill as they have won 2 of their last 4 games, and were unlucky to be on the wrong end of a controversial decision to awar Everton a penalty in the 1-1 draw with them on Boxing Day. They will be competitive for this game, and will make it hard for Man City, who have two draws and a loss in their last 3 away games. Man City have the opportunity to go on top, after Man Utd's surprise loss to Blackburn yesterday, and will want to ensure that they too do not get upset here. However, on the back of their minds will be their upcoming home game with Liverpool just two days after this game, and Mancini may decide to tinker with this side. That, or they may look to get an early goal, and then look to hold out Sunderland, as they will look to beat a Liverpool side that they do not have a good record against. Defensively, Man City have 3 straight clean sheets, and not too worried about the likes of Sessegnon and Bendtner breaching this defence. Also with Sunderland boasting a few ex-Man Utd players in their defence (like O'Shea, Brown and Richardson) then expect these players to lift even more so for this game. Like the look of this being a low scoring game. Season record: 73-102 (+4.94)

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Looking at the Manchester City lineups Mancini clearly has the game against liverpool in mind. I'd expect sunderland to start brightly to possible score an early goal catching Man City dozing, but 2nd half will change with the likes of Silva and Aguero on the bench and so ive gone for: Sunderland/Man City HT/FT @ 33.00 at Betfair. EDIT: Ive also gone for Draw/Man City at 5.5 @ Betfair Still abit annoyed at that late Everton goal! I bet on winners yesterday and everything ends in a late equalising draw, and now I bet on a draw and there comes a late winner!

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan

Looking at the Manchester City lineups Mancini clearly has the game against liverpool in mind. I'd expect sunderland to start brightly to possible score an early goal catching Man City dozing' date=' but 2nd half will change with the likes of Silva and Aguero on the bench and so ive gone for: [b']Sunderland/Man City HT/FT @ 33.00 at Betfair.
I like that City front four and think they can definitely get at that makeshift Sunderland backline. BTTS @ 1.91 (Hills) or Over 2.5 @ 1.99 (Betfair) would be my call here. Quite like the 1.28 on over 1.5 as well.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan M.City tonight i guess alot people abit fear them due to yesterday all giant team movie time , but m.city is quite reliable compare to them in this years , last week they away draw with WBA and thier current last few home game also not really impress , tonight i looking them will play the game like in early stage , shoot and win in many goal M.City 1 Handicap (12Bet) :clap Over 2.5 (12Bet) :clap:clap

saya tidak terkejut dengan skor akhir-akhir ini. mengapa anda tidak belajar pada pengalaman di tahun-tahun yang lalu? setiap tahun, menjelang tahun baru skor yang tidak terduga akan hadir. menjelang tahun baru = musim draw. begitu juga menjelang tahun baru cina, anda lihat saja nanti menjelang tahun baru cina, anda akan melihat hasil yang sama seperti ini.
I use google translate. I was not surprised by the score lately. why you do not learn on the experience in years and years ago? every year, the new year will score an unexpected present. the new year = season draw. as well as the new year china, you'll see the new year chinese, you will see the same results as this. still to score the unexpected .. sunderland - city 1-0 :nana

Looking at the Manchester City lineups Mancini clearly has the game against liverpool in mind. I'd expect sunderland to start brightly to possible score an early goal catching Man City dozing' date=' but 2nd half will change with the likes of Silva and Aguero on the bench and so ive gone for: [b']Sunderland/Man City HT/FT @ 33.00 at Betfair. EDIT: Ive also gone for Draw/Man City at 5.5 @ Betfair Still abit annoyed at that late Everton goal! I bet on winners yesterday and everything ends in a late equalising draw, and now I bet on a draw and there comes a late winner!
Bollocks