** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan

On the other hand ' date=' liverpool will be without suarez , carroll will start . We all knows what Carroll is capable of right ? :wall[/quote'] In fairness, Suarez has 2 goals in his last 11 PL games. And Carroll? Exactly the same. Both are pretty useless in front of goal at the moment it seems. Part of the reason why Liverpool have scored less PL goals than Bolton and Blackburn.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool vs Newcastle United - Newcastle @ 7 Betfair Think there's great value in taking Newcastle here. Liverpool have looked poor all season to me and are fortunate to find themselves 6th to be honest. They have real trouble scoring goals - just 21 all season. Their home form isn't great - 3 wins and 6 draws although they haven't lost at Anfield yet. I think Newcastle might be the side to inflict their first home defeat of the season though. Their away form is quite good, and they looked very good at Bolton last week - Demba Ba in particular will be key for them tomorrow night. Don't forget that they went to OT and got a point and are more than capable of scoring on their travels - 13 for the season. Liverpool look really shaky at the moment and come into this game off the back of two very poor results - draws against Blackburn and Wigan. They will also be without Luis Suarez and the whole racism furore that is surrounding the club at the moment has the potential to impact on their performance on the pitch, as I feel it has done in their last two games. It's a bit of a long shot this, but I can really see Newcastle scraping something here.
Brave. The reason Newcastle are 7 is because it's always a big ask to go to Anfield and get a win. Both Manchester sides failed to win there. Newcastle drew at United but their penalty was second only in the ridiculous stakes to when the Everton lad won one at Sunderland for falling over himself. Newcastle are 1.48, I believe, AH +1.5, 1.80 or so AH +1, which seems a much safer option if you feel like opposing the home side.

31st December 2011 Game: Arsenal v Q.P.R Bet: Arsenal -2 Odds: 15/8 Strength: 8/10 After a disappointing 1-1 draw with Wolves on Tuesday Arsenal can go for nothing less than 3 points if their still hunting that ever sort after 4th position this year, Qpr have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 9 matches and arsenal should have far to much skill and pace for a limited Qpr defence, last time out they picked up a point at Swansea but i can see their defensive problems being majorly exposed at the emirates where Arsenal have just lost once this season. Other good bets could be... Robin Van Persie to score 2 or more @ 9/5 Arsenal to win to nil @ 10/11 Game: Stoke v Wigan Bet: Stoke -1 Odds: 15/8 Strength: 8/10 Last time out for Stoke they played out which was a pretty even game against Villa but threatened more than enough times hitting the bar and heading just wide and over a few times from corners/throws. Wigan on the other hand have rode their luck of late with two draws against the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea but were brought back down to earth by a in form Manchester united squad capable of scoring any amount of goals in any game, however the scoreline won't do Wigan's confidence any good going to the Britannia were Tony Pulis's Stoke are a powerful force and Roberto Martinez's brittle visitors could be in for another pasting as they've conceded three or more goals in 7 of their 18 league games this season. Other good bets could be... Stoke to win 3-0 @ 12/1 Huth to score at any time @ 4/1 Game: Chelsea v Aston Villa Bet: Aston Villa +2 Odds: 5/6 Strength: 9/10 I see this being a close encounter with both teams struggling to hit the net lately, none have managed over a goal in their last 3 games and I don't expect a high scoring game at Stamford Bridge either. A return to the frame for Darren Bent looks certain and could really boost the confidence of the Villa attack and with Albrighton on form on the wing and Dunne solid at the back I can't see Chelsea winning by more than the one goal if they do. Other good bets could be... Draw @ 4/1 Sturridge to score anytime @ 4/5 All 3 as a treble @ 15/1 Mister Badham

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Newcastle to win by 2 goals exact 25/1 skybet Liverpool I think are a ridiculous price considering how they are doing /missing thier two best players (Suarez,gerrard) Also think Newcastle +1 at 6/4 is a great bet. Newcastles back four have been excellent and with ba looking the bargain of the season up the other end I could see them getting a sneaky win. Gl!

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Alright, lets try again to at least provide some statistical information. Liverpool vs Newcastle: Liverpool's form in front of goal is bad. 5 unders in the last 5 games (2-2-1) while Newcastle's not that great either (1-1-3) though they have scored more and 3/5 games went over 2.5 goals. Both teams have been unlucky, though Liverpool has been more incosistent. Steven Gerrard is back while Suarez is suspended. Liverpool's inability to score leads me to pick Newcastle to win @ 1.45 with a 0-2 handicap or Both teams to score @ 1.91 (Bwin) because Newcastle seems to know how to score and Demba Ba is on fire with 14/17 goals. Injuries: Lucas (long term), Suarez (suspension) while Newcastly has Steven Taylor, Sylvain Marveaux and Peter Lovenkrands sidelined. Expected Lineups: Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Maxi, Gerrard, Adam, Downing, Kuyt, Carroll Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, R Taylor, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez, Best, Ba Manchester Utd vs Blackburn: Manchester Utd have won 7 of the last 10 matches against blackburn and the other 3 have been draws only away from home. Home side is on a great run of form with 5 wins in their six last games with the only loss the awakening call against Basel in UCL. They have went over 2.5 goals in 4/5 games and with city slipping last week i believe they want to carry their momentum in the next year. Blackburn (2-5-11) are bottom of the table, their record stands at 1-1-4 for the last 6 games, 4/6 games have went over 2.5 goals and 5/6 have seen both sides score. Lastly, silly statistic of the day for anyone that thinks its important, in December 31 SAF turns 70 and i doubt he would want to slip up :ok. Man Utd to win and over 3.5 goals @ 2.10 looks good value to me, though someone can play safer and pick over 2.5 goals @ 1.45 and combine it with something else for a double (Bwin). Injuries: Jonny Evans, Anderson, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Owen and Tom Cleverley are all out and Ferdinand, Jones and Smalling are doubtfull but some of them are hopefull to feature. Blackburn has a lengthy list of absenties. Arsenal vs QPR: It's been a long time but between 94-96 since they last met the record is 1-3-2. QPR is right over the relegation zone while arsenal sit a point below chelsea in the hunt for 4rth place. Arsenal's form is 3-1-2 while QPR's 0-2-4. Arsenal has gone over 2.5 goals in 3/6 matches and QPR just 2/6 but i expect a high scoring game, especially after arsenal's latest setback last game. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.57 (Bwin) looks safe enough to back on a double. Swansea vs Tottenham: i am simply gonna pick the away side to win @ 1.65 (Bwin) for their really good form. 1-0 handicap and away side to win @ 2.80 seems nice value for a smaller stake. Sunderland vs Man city: City to win @ 1.50 (Bwin). City cannot afford another slip as Utd sit level on points with them. Regardless of their last draw they have the quality to pick the 3 points, and they need to, if they are to be on top. Might include more lineups and injuries as we get more confirmed info while the game draws near. So to sum up my picks for this weekend will be: Man Utd to win and over 3.5 goals @ 2.10 (8/10 strength) single bet Arsenal Over 2.5 goals @ 1.57 + Tottenham to win @ 1.65 = 2.59 (9/10 strength) double Man Utd over 2.5 goals @ 1.45 + City to win @ 1.50 = 2.17 (10/10 strength)double Tottenham to win 1-0 Handicap @ 2.80 (7/10 strength, lower stake) single bet

Any safe bet to make up for the losses of boxing day? :/ A bit short on time to do an analysis like last time. Thanks!
Rubbish odds but safe bets always will be, but I like the look of Manu v Blackburn +1.5 goals @1.13 with betfair - Manu need to improve their goal avarge to catch up Man City while Blackburn's defensive record speaks volumes.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan My first tip on here so hopefully it will be a good one... Liverpool v Newcastle - Newcastle +1AH @ 1.90 I think Newcastle although their form has took a turn for the worse recently will be still go into this game believing they can get a decent result. They are good in attack with Ba in very good form and their defense is pretty solid. Liverpool are going through a rough patch and do need a win. But I think the away side will make it hard. Suarez will be out but I still think they will have plenty of goalscoring opportunities. I see a tight game but it has potential for goals at both ends. If the home side don't get an early goals I see the crowd getting anxious and a tough game against a strong away side. I think the odds for this Handicap are very generous as I cant see Liverpool winning by 2 clear goals. Hope I've explained myself well enough and good luck all :)

Game: Stoke v Wigan Bet: Stoke -1 Odds: 15/8 Strength: 8/10 Last time out for Stoke they played out which was a pretty even game against Villa but threatened more than enough times hitting the bar and heading just wide and over a few times from corners/throws. Wigan on the other hand have rode their luck of late with two draws against the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea but were brought back down to earth by a in form Manchester united squad capable of scoring any amount of goals in any game, however the scoreline won't do Wigan's confidence any good going to the Britannia were Tony Pulis's Stoke are a powerful force and Roberto Martinez's brittle visitors could be in for another pasting as they've conceded three or more goals in 7 of their 18 league games this season. Other good bets could be... Stoke to win 3-0 @ 12/1 Huth to score at any time @ 4/1 Game: Chelsea v Aston Villa Bet: Aston Villa +2 Odds: 5/6 Strength: 9/10 I see this being a close encounter with both teams struggling to hit the net lately, none have managed over a goal in their last 3 games and I don't expect a high scoring game at Stamford Bridge either. A return to the frame for Darren Bent looks certain and could really boost the confidence of the Villa attack and with Albrighton on form on the wing and Dunne solid at the back I can't see Chelsea winning by more than the one goal if they do. Other good bets could be... Draw @ 4/1 Sturridge to score anytime @ 4/5
If you fancy these you can definitly get some better prices. Sturridge is 10/11 on the HS, and I would expect odds against (prob 6/5ish) to be available on BF. Same with Huth, 6/1 on HS, prob 9/1ish on BF.

In fairness' date=' Suarez has 2 goals in his last 11 PL games. And Carroll? Exactly the same. Both are pretty useless in front of goal at the moment it seems. Part of the reason why Liverpool have scored less PL goals than Bolton and Blackburn.[/quote'] Suarez has been unlucky these few matches, hitting the wood . but carroll ? carroll is plain selfish and useless . he cant score yet he wants the ball . :wall

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Have done alot of reading on this forum and really appreitiate it, and now I think I will start to contribute as well. Mostley bet on SPL games and championship but am starting to get more involved in EPL, so here it goes. Having a real hard time on the full time result with the Liverpool v Newcastle. as mentioned above there are good arguments for both liverpool win, draw or even Castle win. To dificult to decide, but I do see good Value in the cards market. Referee Lee Probert in the last 11 EPL games averages 2.81 cards a game. Also in the last 5 Liverpool games only one game was over 3.5 cards. 2 of the last 5 Newcastle games were over 3.5 however. I don't see any reason either why it would be a scrapy game so I think under 3.5 cards is decent punt. Under 3.5 cards @ -138 Bet365 GL all

Any safe bet to make up for the losses of boxing day? :/ A bit short on time to do an analysis like last time. Thanks!
Please have a read here http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/quality-posts-uk-football-forum-discussion-109435/ ..... :ok There are unfortunately no safe bets in this game, so it would be interesting to hear your views ;)

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan manchester united --half time / full time 2 units man u have been playing very well and are on fire , 5-0 5-0 in two games . blackburn have played well but i just cant see them taking control of the game and old trafford. :hope

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.71 pinnacle Without Suarez, Caroll becomes the focal point of their attacks. He does need good delivery from the flanks for this to happen, but this would mean Downing starting on the left and crossing from the goal line, and not coming in and shooting when playing on the right - the same for Bellamy if he starts, and needs to play on the right. While Newcastle's defenders know Carroll pretty well, Liverpool have the best defensive record and though they conceded to bottom placed Blackburn, that was from a Adam miskick, and part from that, rarely troubled the defence. Ba should be more of a handful for them, but Skrtel and Agger in the middle have been very good this year, and combined with Enrique and Johnson going forward, they have been very effective at shutting down opposition strikers and then starting their attacks. Liverpool have had problems scoring, but the chances are being created, and if they can get some quality crosses in, then they will cause problems for Newcastle. They are one team that they like to play at Anfield, as they have won their last 6 games against them and won by at least a two goal margin while allowing just one goal in these games. Liverpool are due to give a team a hiding and hope this will finally be the game that they put some of their chances away Man Utd - Blackburn over 4.5 @ 3.00 bet365 Man Utd have been scoring goals with successive 5-0 wins over Wigan and Fulham and this Blackburn defence should pose them little problems, and expect them to score a few goals. But credit to Blackburn, they have managed to score in their last 7 EPL games, and with Man Utd's defence without several of their players, then the likes of Yakubu could score on them. LAst year, Blackburn drew 1-1 at home to Man Utd while Man Utd beat them 7-1 in the corresponding fixture, so while like Blackburn to score, also like Man Utd to score a few more than them Arsenal -2.5 @ 2.85 bet365 Arsenal were unlucky in drawing with Wolves as they had a host of chances but like them to dominate QPR here, and make up for their loss of two points. QPR were average against Swansea and were fortunate to get a point with a goal created by a defensive mistake by the home side, and doubt that Arsenal's defence will have too many problems coping with what QPR bring to this game. With van Persie firing for Arsenal, doubt that QPR have the defence to cope with him, as they struggled to manage Graham, and he does not possess the same quality as van Persie has Chelsea -2.5 @ 3.00 bet365 Chelsea is another side that has not played to what they are capable of, as they have the players but have not been scoring. With Villa, they are a side that lack punch up front, and with Bent unsure whether he wants to play for them, then it has shown in recent games that Heskey and co are the not the answers to their goalscoring struggles, as they have not scored in 5 of their last 7 games. Chelsea's defence should not have too many problems against them, while they have a good goalscoring record againt Villa, scoring 16 goals in their last 4 meetings with then at Stamford Bridge Leaning on the other 4 games tomorrow to end as draws Season record: 71-100 (+3.23)

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan why do punters on here bet on mainly over 2.00 , rather bets like man u to win at 1.14 , its a safe bet with 14% profit .. why not build slow and steady rather than go for high odds with quite a gamble ?:rollin

why do punters on here bet on mainly over 2.00 ' date=' rather bets like man u to win at 1.14 , its a safe bet with 14% profit .. why not build slow and steady rather than go for high odds with quite a gamble ?:rollin[/quote'] Allow me to introduce you to a little something called gambling. See, if you put some money on an outcome at say 1.14, you can only make a very small amount of profit. However, lo and behold, if you place a bet on something with odds of 3 or 4, you can make a lot more money!

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Flippancy aside, you'd have to be placing quite a large stake on an outcome that had odds of 1.14 for it to be worth the bother. For example, a £10 stake only returns £1.40 so there's not exactly a lot of money to be made on bets like these. Also, a lot of larger stakes punters on here will bet on outcomes with lousy odds like that, but they won't post their tip on the forum because it's a pretty obvious bet.

why do punters on here bet on mainly over 2.00 ' date=' rather bets like man u to win at 1.14 , its a safe bet with 14% profit .. why not build slow and steady rather than go for high odds with quite a gamble ?:rollin[/quote'] Tbh theres no safe bet :) take a look at midweek mancity match . Odds at 1.33 yet they draw the game ? And paying 10 dollar to profit 1.14 is insane . People thought the lower the odds the safer the bet . Thus banking all their asset on the "safer bet" . Thats called gambling . Just my 2c . No offence to anyone . Good luck for this weekend guys ! :cheers

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool game reminds me a lot of Minesota (NHL) last night. Good record, amazing H2H record, people were expecting them to win last game and they did not. Now when a lot of bettors have lost hope in them and based on last match are betting on Newcastle, Liverpool will get back on track. Can anyone explain 1.5 odds on Liverpool since they are playing a team with similar table position and record. And why you get odds of 9.00 on Newcastle? Simply because Liverpool will win and bookies want you to look for value in Newcastle. In fact it might be 3 or 4 to 0 result, so you will fail even with your +AH bets on Newcastle. Quality of the teams is different. Pool will finish top5. My bet: Liverpool @ 1.53 Plain and simple!

Please have a read here http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/quality-posts-uk-football-forum-discussion-109435/ ..... :ok There are unfortunately no safe bets in this game, so it would be interesting to hear your views ;)
I am already contributing, including this thread ^^ :ok Will keep such posts at a minimum though sorry!

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd Ba to score at anytime 11/4 - Skybet I think you have to like the look of this, Ba has scored 14 in the last 13 PL games and is in red hot form. Think the bookies have been sucked in by the fact Newcastle haven't scored a goal at Anfield since 2004-05. However with the form Ba is in an, taking into account he hits the penalties & free kicks (after he scored that screamer against West Brom) and Liverpool have conceeded home goals against teams such as Norwich, Blackburn, Wolves, Sunderland & Bolton then i reckon it's a good bet. If Newcastle score it will most likely be Ba, and considering he was 4/5 in the last match against Bolton to score anytime then 11/4 looks generous!

I have taken the following bets before the silly mistakes I made yesterday during Arsenal-Wolves game, so I am not chasing my loses. Liverpool - Newcastle Newcastle are not playing well at the moment and have only managed 3 wins in their last 10 games (2 of these wins were against out of form Everton and relegation candidate Bolton on Boxing Day). It looks like after they lost to Man.City their form has dropped. Liverpool are inconsistent as always. After winning twice against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge they dropped points in their last two games against relegation candidates Wigan (away) and Blackburn (home). However, they tend to play better football against so called stronger teams. Steven Gerrard played 20 minutes against Blackburn and it is very likely that he will start against Newcastle on Friday and with Gerrard the Reds are completely different side. Furthermore, Liverpool have a really impressive record against Newcastle: - won 8 out of their last 10 games; - won last 5 at Anfield; - all 8 wins were by at least 2 goals; - in 6 out of 8 wins Liverpool kept clean sheet. Liverpool -1 AH @ 1.85 (5 units) Bet365
did u have this opinion before Suarez got suspended? Are u still feeling as strongly about this result as before? I am thinking of doubling up Liverpool - 0.75 AH @ and Man Utd -0.75 AH half time result, at a rate of 2.65 (sportsbet Aus) all reliant on Utd winning the first half (which I think they should be able to do). My only concern is Liverpool's ability to grind out the result without Suarez. Home form 3W 6D L0. the zero losses is encouraging, however they seem to have developed a nasty habit of drawing at home. without suarez in the picture, im on the fence at the moment

did u have this opinion before Suarez got suspended? Are u still feeling as strongly about this result as before? I am thinking of doubling up Liverpool - 0.75 AH @ and Man Utd -0.75 AH half time result, at a rate of 2.65 (sportsbet Aus) all reliant on Utd winning the first half (which I think they should be able to do). My only concern is Liverpool's ability to grind out the result without Suarez. Home form 3W 6D L0. the zero losses is encouraging, however they seem to have developed a nasty habit of drawing at home. without suarez in the picture, im on the fence at the moment
I am feeling strongly about this one because Gerrard will be back.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool Newcastle race to 9 corners - Liverpool 6/4 Victor chandler Newcastle usually manage between 2 -6 corners a game so therefore look unlikely to get the 9 required. Therefore its just a matter of whether Liverpool can manage 9. They have managed a total of 55 corners in their last 5 matches and have won the race to 9 on 4 out of the 5 occasions. Therefore the 6/4 on offer seems generous.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool v Newcastle Under 2.5 10/11 Betfred Liverpool are missing Suarez and are struggling for goals in general at the moment especially at home when the pressure is on. Their last 5 home games read like this .. Liverpool 1-1 Blackburn Rovers Liverpool 1-0 QPR Liverpool 1-1 Manchester City Liverpool 0-0 Swansea City Liverpool 1-1 Norwich City

Liverpool game reminds me a lot of Minesota (NHL) last night. Good record' date=' [b']amazing H2H record, people were expecting them to win last game and they did not. Now when a lot of bettors have lost hope in them and based on last match are betting on Newcastle, Liverpool will get back on track. Can anyone explain 1.5 odds on Liverpool since they are playing a team with similar table position and record. And why you get odds of 9.00 on Newcastle? Simply because Liverpool will win and bookies want you to look for value in Newcastle. In fact it might be 3 or 4 to 0 result, so you will fail even with your +AH bets on Newcastle. Quality of the teams is different. Pool will finish top5. My bet: Liverpool @ 1.53 Plain and simple!
This is not quite true. The bookies set the odds, then the market moves the odds. In this case, I first saw odds on offer of 8.00 for Newcastle...now it's 7.5. If a flood of money came in backing Newcastle, the odds would move much lower than that. Value is value...there are plenty of people backing Pool for the reasons you mention (I do agree too many bettors put too much emphasis on the previous game), but there is nothing silly about seeing value in a 7.5 shot to win given the table position and other factors. Personally, I think taking Liverpool to win at such poor odds, when they've won only 3 of their 9 home games this season, is silly. They've beaten Bolton, Wolves and QPR there so far this season. Sunderland, Swansea and Norwich have all drawn there. It's no fortress.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan Liverpool FC - Newcastle Pick: Newcastle AH +1 / 30.12.11 21:45 CET Stake: 4/10 Odds: 2.08 Bet365, Football - England Premier League Neighbors in the standings, both struggle for getting into the Europa League. Liverpool is in 6th place and is ahead by 1 point Newcastle. Liverpool simply can not find the game, to put things right, please finally, the fans. Already, the team behind Kenny Dalglish from Manchester City 1t place are with - 14 points. As the distance is noticeable that Liverpool do not always have enough depth composition, especially in the line of attack. Matches against Wigan and Blackburn outsiders, Liverpool had to win, but scored only two points. At the same time, Liverpool always looks good in the matches with the leaders of the Premiership. It isnt a secret anymore. Liverpool is coming to the game with big squad problems. Suarez disqualified, Kuyt injured, Steven Gerrard has just returned to action after injury, and seriously it can not count on him. Liverpool few goals scores, but now all in attack problems wonder what they are going to deal with all the missing. It remains only Carroll. Newcastle, after a successful start to the season, lost to Manchester City, after a series of failures followed, the team fell into psychological dammage, six games in a row are not winning. Only in the last match against Bolton scored three points. There were big problems in defense, but returned to service injured players, and immediately improved the Newcastle game. In this match, we see no great advantage the hosts from Liverpool given by some bookmakers. After all, Liverpool are not the team to score a lots, and without major strike force will be even harder. Newcastle are having well organized game in attack, may play to the result. We propose to put on the plus odds for Newcastle excellent coefficient of evens, because if they are going and lose, it is unlikely that will be by more than one goal. Last game: 26.12.11 Liverpool - Blackburn 1:1 (0:1) 21.12.11 Wigan Athletic - Liverpool 0:0 18.12.11 Aston Villa - Liverpool 0:2 (0:2) 10.12.11 Liverpool - QPR 1:0 (0:0) 05.12.11 Fulhem - Liverpool 1:0 (0:0) 26.12.11 Bolton - Newcastle 0:2 (0:0) 21.12.11 Newcastle - West Bromwich 2:3 (1:2) 17.12.11 Newcastle - Swansea 0:0 10.12.11 Norwich - Newcastle 4:2 (1:1) 03.12.11 Newcastle - Chelsea 0:3 (0:1) * The average for Liverpool match scores 1.1 goals, at home 1.2 * Newcastle in nine away games has suffered only two defeats, conceding only 11 goals * 9 Liverpool home matches, won only 3 times * Liverpool has won only once at home more than one goal difference, overall just 5 times in 18 games * Newcastle only lost twice away by more than one goal scaled.php?server=692&filename=likeqj.jpg&res=medium

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan I reckon this could be the bet of the weekend,surprised nobody else mentioned this Liverpool over 8 corners @ 11/10 Paddy Power Liverpool have had 55 corners in their last 5 home games.They have covered this line in 9 of their last 10 home games.The only game they didnt was against league leaders Man City when they had 8

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 30 Dec-1 Jan you post this bet

manchester united --half time / full time 2 units
then you make this comment
why do punters on here bet on mainly over 2.00 ' date=' rather bets like man u to win at 1.14 , its a safe bet with 14% profit .. why not build slow and steady rather than go for high odds with quite a gamble ?[/quote'] If you have the betting "attitude" of the second quote why make the first bet Man U ht/ft with StanJames is 1.50 But Man U ht with StanJames is 1.44 the difference of 0.06 being risked on result not being a draw or Blackburn win in my opinion your comments are incoherent