maximize.gif Amiens SC v FC Nantes (19:00 GMT) 2.4 3.1 3.6 101.70 %
maximize.gif Angers SCO v FC Metz (19:00 GMT) 2.04 3.15 4.8 101.60 %
maximize.gif RC Lens v LB Châteauroux (19:00 GMT) 1.81 3.5 5.4 102.34 %
maximize.gif SC Bastia v Tours (19:00 GMT) 1.8 3.5 6 100.79 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Le Mans FC (19:00 GMT) 2.34 3.25 3.6 101.28 %
maximize.gif Stade Reims v Le Havre AC (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.2 4.1 103.26 %
maximize.gif US Boulogne v Troyes AC (19:00 GMT) 2.34 3.15 3.65 101.88 %
maximize.gif AS Monaco v Clermont Foot (19:20 GMT) 2.5 3.25 3.4 100.18 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December Bastia> Tours = over (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bastia position 5° points 27 Tours position 10° points 23 Preview: Bastia: in doubt: Salim Moizini (midfielder 13 / 0), Jacques-Desire Periatambee (midfielder 9 / 0), Matthieu Sans (defender 15 / 1); injured: Mathieu Robail (6 midfielder / 0); fall: Yann Cahuzac (midfielder 12 / 0). Tours: Injured: Titi Buengo (striker 11 / 4), Yvan Kibundu (midfielder 2 / 0), Gamiette Thomas (midfielder 15 / 1); in doubt: Romain Sartre (defender 12 / 1). Bastia has a score in the house w4-d4-l0 goals scored 16 goals against 8 while the Tours has a score out of the house w2-d2-l4 goals scored 4 goals against 8. The Bastia is very strong at home, are unbeaten so far. The striker Toifilou Maoulida the home team is in top form, he scored 5 goals in their last 6 games. He returned after suspension in the good Bastia midfielder Yann Cahuzac. The visiting team is in good shape in the last round of the championship he won at home with a score of 5-1 against Guingamp. Both teams are playing very well. The Bastia in the last 4 home games has seen over 4, while the Tours in the last 4 games has seen over 3 so in the end I think this is a game full of goals. Bastia are unbeaten in 5 matches. Bastia has not lost in any of the last 28 meetings. A year ago, Tours was 3 in the standings with his 29 points. Now it's 10 with 23 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December Boulogne> Troyes = 1 (2.20) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Boulogne position 14° points 20 Troyes position 8° points 26 Preview: Boulogne: absent: Reset (striker 16 / 4), Soumaré (defender 16 / 0). Troyes: Suspended: Rincon (defender 8 / 0); Injured: Outrebon (defender 9 / 0), Nsakala (defender 16 / 0), Saunier (defender 14 / 0), Blondel (goalkeeper 16 / 0), Bettiol (striker 7 / 1). The Boulogne has a score in-house w2-d4-l2 goals scored 10 goals against 10 while Troyes has a score out of the house w0-d5-l3 goals scored 4 goals against 9. The Boulogne with the arrival of new coach is playing better, winning the last away game with the score of 1-2 against the first class of the Clermont. The Troyes outside the home is a real disappointment not yet won a game in 8 games played away from home. The visiting team has a number of absences for this match, especially in the defensive department, so I think it can take advantage of Boulogne winning the game and away from the relegation zone. Earlier last season: 2-0 (Boulogne Cote D'Opal at home) and 1-1 (Troyes at home). Boulogne Cote D'Opal are unbeaten in 5 matches. Alexis Allart is the leading scorer for Boulogne Cote D'Opal with his 5 goals. Marquinhos has made ​​6 to Troyes. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December Angers vs Metz Angers entertains Metz this time and they are looking confident after 1 loss in last 5 games. They have 3 wins in this period and just 1 draw. Metz is also in a very good trend with 8 wins in last 8 games and a very good attitude. With 2 goals from Keseru last round, angers saved a point against le Mans. Angers will miss tonight Stevie Riga (shin), Maxime Rousseau (hernia), Joel Adegoroye (foot), but these are long-term injuries and the team is doing well even without them. Metz is having same situation with some players not mentioned here. This is atypical clash between two teams that are in form. Metz will try to get a ticket from promotion, but Angers looks very good and can hold them for a point! away +0.5 AH @ 1.80 with Ladbrokers

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December Reims vs Le Havre Home side is definitely one of the best side at home. 7 wins and 1 draw in this season are recommending this team to proceed backing it. But le Havre is in a sensational form with just 1 defeat in last 8 games and with 5 wins and just 3 draws. They were very unlucky to be hold in a draw last round at home with Monaco as the Principat team played very well. Tonight Le Havre will play opened as they are always doing and will try to win the match. That is why tehy have good results cause they are coming for winning in every match. away +0.5 AH @ 1.90 with PinnacleSports

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December AS Monaco vs Clermont 70% - 80% of the games between last placed team vs first place team are ending 1x when playing home to the last placed team! Home side offered great football moments away to Le Havre and in the end they come from there with one point. Still rock bottom side, Monaco can win many games if they play that way. Solid and with a great initiative, Monaco can claim all the points tonight. Clermont played very bad with Boulogne and must be some crisis for them lately. Away side will search for points here, but the way that Monaco played in their last game is making me consider this bet without too many worries. home 0 AH @ 1.95 with PinnacleSports

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December

AS Monaco vs Clermont 70% - 80% of the games between last placed team vs first place team are ending 1x when playing home to the last placed team! Home side offered great football moments away to Le Havre and in the end they come from there with one point. Still rock bottom side, Monaco can win many games if they play that way. Solid and with a great initiative, Monaco can claim all the points tonight. Clermont played very bad with Boulogne and must be some crisis for them lately. Away side will search for points here, but the way that Monaco played in their last game is making me consider this bet without too many worries. home 0 AH @ 1.95 with PinnacleSports
Monaco have a lot of absences, so away dnb option is closer for me...

Angers vs Metz Angers entertains Metz this time and they are looking confident after 1 loss in last 5 games. They have 3 wins in this period and just 1 draw. Metz is also in a very good trend with 8 wins in last 8 games and a very good attitude. With 2 goals from Keseru last round, angers saved a point against le Mans. Angers will miss tonight Stevie Riga (shin), Maxime Rousseau (hernia), Joel Adegoroye (foot), but these are long-term injuries and the team is doing well even without them. Metz is having same situation with some players not mentioned here. This is atypical clash between two teams that are in form. Metz will try to get a ticket from promotion, but Angers looks very good and can hold them for a point! away +0.5 AH @ 1.80 with Ladbrokers
For home team Gomez is suspended, while Manceau and De Freitas are doubtful. But Charbonnier (2nd scorer of Ligue 2) and Keseru (above mentioned) will be ready. Metz will be without injured Delle and Pouye with suspended Diagne. Enough for no bet for me... GL

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December 20:00 Laval - Le Mans / under 2.5 / 1.57 / stan james / Ligue 2 9 of 12 times this season when Le Mans played on road they played under. Lateyl what is small concern Le Mans has 2 unders in last 5 games but I will concentrate more on home team play, Laval looking for a positive resoults at home after few weeks of bad home games, two losses in row are big concerns for them as they are just place above the relegation zone! So expect them not to rush into anything here and slowly whait for Le Mans move, Le Mans dosnet know for a loss in last 7 road games won twice draw 5 times...so my expectation here is a draw 1-1 or 0-1 Le Mans win!

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 20 December e312f6d168fe4a0a7285e63ece44c162.gif Reims vs Le Havre Ohh, mister Rudy Buquet old friend, referee mainly on the Ligue 1 will be on the match Reims - Le Havre tonight in Ligue 2, France Football. 28800.jpg You can remember my past two bets on the France Ligue 1 with this judge were both winners (avg. odds 3.90).

Montpellier vs Toulouse Well my friend Rudy might help me improuve my balance with the mentioned bookie. I write two rounds ago on the Evian Thonon Gaillard - Valenciennes: "Referee Rudy Buquet...probability for a penalty, a bit higher on this encounter. Based on the referees (Buquet) stats (penalties and red cards) "... Tips : Penalty taken? Yes @ 4.25 Betfair * Red Card awarded? Yes @ 4.25 Unibet Both tips winners... now Buquet will be at the match Montpellier v Toulouse. With this judge I always take both bets (singles): penalty and red card. Reccomend on Montpellier vs Toulouse: * Penalty taken? Yes @ 3.85 Betfair * Red Card awarded? Yes @ 4.25 Unibet
Red Card was given to Toulouse in the 85 minute. This guy is on my "favorite" list, I always play: penalty and red card (singles) for the first divisions games in France. Pitty here in France L2 cant find penalty to be scored - If someone find it, please let me know. Ligue 1: 9 games, 42 yellow cards, 7 red cards Ligue 2: 1 game, 6 yellow cards, 0 red cards Team Markets: Sending Off? Yes @ 3.40 3/10 Betfair Penalty Awarded? Yes @ 3.40 3/10 Paddy Power Sincerely yours, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge Kav "keeps an eye on the stats" - personal thread for the statistical picks: yellow & red cards, total corners, early goal, late goal c2Gkh.gifRussian Football 2011/12 Thread on the PL Forum A2mpd.gif

Reims vs Le Havre Ohh, mister Rudy Buquet old friend, referee mainly on the Ligue 1 will be on the match Reims - Le Havre tonight in Ligue 2, France Football. 28800.jpg You can remember my past two bets on the France Ligue 1 with this judge were both winners (avg. odds 3.90). This guy is on my "favorite" list, I always play: penalty and red card (singles) for the first divisions games in France. Pitty here in France L2 cant find penalty to be scored. Ligue 1: 9 games, 42 yellow cards, 7 red cards Ligue 2: 1 game, 6 yellow cards, 0 red cards Team Markets: Sending Off? Yes @ 3.40 3/10 Betfair
Paddy Power have the penalties market you're looking for in the Reims game...they offer 100/30 on either team to score a penalty.

Event Lille - Nice
Selection Under 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 21/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.86
Reasoning Lille is unbeaten in the last 16 Ligue 1 games and they are near the top. The most important to them now is to get the three points to continue this great run, as they want to get a place in the next Champions League. But they are failing their scoring levels. Also the games between the two teams use to be balanced and with few goals: 2010/2011 Ligue 1 08/29/2010 Week 4 LOSC Lille Métropole - OGC Nice 1 - 1 2009/2010 Ligue 1 09/27/2009 Week 7 LOSC Lille Métropole - OGC Nice 1 - 1 2008/2009 Ligue 1 05/17/2009 Week 36 LOSC Lille Métropole - OGC Nice 1 - 1 2007/2008 Ligue 1 11/10/2007 Week 14 LOSC Lille Métropole - OGC Nice 1 - 1 2006/2007 Ligue 1 09/30/2006 Week 8 LOSC Lille Métropole - OGC Nice 1 - 0 Like this, and as Lille is full concentrate in get the three points and not in giving spectacle, i think this game will end again with less than three goals.

Bastia> Tours = over (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bastia position 5° points 27 Tours position 10° points 23 Preview: Bastia: in doubt: Salim Moizini (midfielder 13 / 0), Jacques-Desire Periatambee (midfielder 9 / 0), Matthieu Sans (defender 15 / 1); injured: Mathieu Robail (6 midfielder / 0); fall: Yann Cahuzac (midfielder 12 / 0). Tours: Injured: Titi Buengo (striker 11 / 4), Yvan Kibundu (midfielder 2 / 0), Gamiette Thomas (midfielder 15 / 1); in doubt: Romain Sartre (defender 12 / 1). Bastia has a score in the house w4-d4-l0 goals scored 16 goals against 8 while the Tours has a score out of the house w2-d2-l4 goals scored 4 goals against 8. The Bastia is very strong at home, are unbeaten so far. The striker Toifilou Maoulida the home team is in top form, he scored 5 goals in their last 6 games. He returned after suspension in the good Bastia midfielder Yann Cahuzac. The visiting team is in good shape in the last round of the championship he won at home with a score of 5-1 against Guingamp. Both teams are playing very well. The Bastia in the last 4 home games has seen over 4, while the Tours in the last 4 games has seen over 3 so in the end I think this is a game full of goals. Bastia are unbeaten in 5 matches. Bastia has not lost in any of the last 28 meetings. A year ago, Tours was 3 in the standings with his 29 points. Now it's 10 with 23 points. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :clap

Boulogne> Troyes = 1 (2.20) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Boulogne position 14° points 20 Troyes position 8° points 26 Preview: Boulogne: absent: Reset (striker 16 / 4), Soumaré (defender 16 / 0). Troyes: Suspended: Rincon (defender 8 / 0); Injured: Outrebon (defender 9 / 0), Nsakala (defender 16 / 0), Saunier (defender 14 / 0), Blondel (goalkeeper 16 / 0), Bettiol (striker 7 / 1). The Boulogne has a score in-house w2-d4-l2 goals scored 10 goals against 10 while Troyes has a score out of the house w0-d5-l3 goals scored 4 goals against 9. The Boulogne with the arrival of new coach is playing better, winning the last away game with the score of 1-2 against the first class of the Clermont. The Troyes outside the home is a real disappointment not yet won a game in 8 games played away from home. The visiting team has a number of absences for this match, especially in the defensive department, so I think it can take advantage of Boulogne winning the game and away from the relegation zone. Earlier last season: 2-0 (Boulogne Cote D'Opal at home) and 1-1 (Troyes at home). Boulogne Cote D'Opal are unbeaten in 5 matches. Alexis Allart is the leading scorer for Boulogne Cote D'Opal with his 5 goals. Marquinhos has made ​​6 to Troyes. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHH :clap