maximize.gif Juve Stabia v Cittadella (14:00 GMT) 2.08 3.2 4.4 102.05 %
maximize.gif Modena v Torino (14:00 GMT) 4 3.05 2.19 103.45 %
maximize.gif Padova v Nocerina (14:00 GMT) 1.73 3.5 6 103.04 %
maximize.gif Reggina v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT) 2.26 3.05 4 102.03 %
Sunday 18 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Varese v Hellas Verona (11:30 GMT) 2.37 3.05 3.75 101.56 %
Monday 19 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pescara v Sampdoria (19:45 GMT) 2.45 3.75 3 100.82 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December I wasn't aware of Samp's state until I asked people who follow them last week. According to them, the team morale is low and they are far away from the level that someone could imagine. Fitness of players was said to be at an unsatisfying level too. On the other hand, we have Pescara's team, full of promising youngsters that are dying to prove themselves. And one more thing. ZDENEK ZEMAN. He loves, just adores to play offensive football. He was a coach at my favourite club, and although he stayed shortly, he made a rock-solid impression that he goes towards the goal, no matter if he has the defenders to support such an open game or not. His coaching at Lecce is another proof to that. I expect an open Pescara, Pescara that won't be shy and indecisive, Pescara that will create several good scoring opportunities and I will hope that they can convert some of them. Pescara to score over 1,5 goals @2,55 BTS @1,75

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Everytime I give picks I always get maybe a 60-70% correct. As soon as winter break is over, I will guarantee constant wins because the Serie A will be much more regular. I think that Serie A is the most difficult and uncomfortable to bet on. There are too many factors that influence the games, and I'm suggesting "EXTERNAL FACTORS" that have very little to do with sports.... I would like to suggest 1 more game, which is not inherent to this post, but as I said in the past I guess more people will look at it here. PADOVA - NOCERINA - ITALIAN SERIE B. STAKE 1000/1000 I suggest (to everyone) to put this game in your multiples. I'm taking responsability and swear to never post again. PADOVA TO WIN 1000% sure. Also this is the most played ticket in Italy for the moment. Again, statistical bet!! BAYERN - COLONIA 1 MILAN - SIENA 1 JUVENTUS - NOVARA 1 NAPOLI - ROMA 1X TOTTENHAM - SUNDERLAND 1 MAN CITY - ARSENAL 1X TOTAL PRICE APPROX. 3.50

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December

PADOVA - NOCERINA - ITALIAN SERIE B. STAKE 1000/1000 I suggest (to everyone) to put this game in your multiples. I'm taking responsability and swear to never post again. PADOVA TO WIN 1000% sure.
could you explain why you are so sure? You're a good capper so I am inclined to follow but it would be good if you give a little bit more info.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December I'll explain you why I'm so sure.. On 9 home games played, Padova left only 4 points. That means they got 23 points on 27 available. Their team belongs into Serie A and not B after evaluating the players. Nocerina came from C division, and is at it's first year of serie B. The coach is risking of getting fired, and without doubt will be fired after the game against Padova. Probable line-ups PADOVA: Pelizzoli, Donati, Schiavi, Trevisan, Renzetti, Osuji, Italiano, Bovo, Marcolini, Cacia, Cutolo. NOCERINA: Russo, Scalise, De Franco, Di Maio, Bolzan, Bruno, Sacilotto, De Liguori, Castaldo, Plasmati, Farias. Nocerina lost their last home game against a modest Crotone, which I think is a pretty shi.tty team. Padova's home record is 7 wins 1 draw 1 lost. They lost to Grosseto and tied with Juve Stabia. If I really comfortable and 100% sure that Padova will win this game. Cacia and Cutolo are two formidable forwards, both 28 years old and in the best of their maturity. Although Marcolini, 36 years old has the age factor against him, he played in Serie A for his entire life and is a more than decent player. Same goes for Italiano, age 34. These two represent, together with Omar Milanetto ( entire career in serie A), the keys of the centerfield, where you win and loose games. Nocerina has one of the worst defenses of serie B, and the majority of the players played in Uk's equivalent Legue One their entire lives and are not so young either. Trust me on this game 1000% sure. I won't post anything on this forum if Padova doesn't win. I'll leave because I'd be too ashamed to show my face around.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Livorno - Brescia: Draw @ 3.00 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 Both teams are in a bad state and are looking for points. Livorno sits in 16th place with 20 points and Brescia is in 18th place with 19 points. In the last 8 matches Livorno's form is 1-2-5 and Brescia's is 0-3-5. So, neither team has any confidence and I believe both will make avoiding defeat a priority which enhances the chances of the draw result. Furthermore, both teams are very prone to under 2.5 goals results which also enhances the the chances of the draw result (Livorno: 7/9 home unders; Brescia: 7/9 away unders).

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Sport Football (Italy) Event Padova - Nocerino Selection Padova Strength 10/10 Date 17/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.77 Reasoning Last round before winter break. Padova is on the play-off zone and have potential to play in Serie A, want end this round with good result at home for supporters. Padova at home is amazing, 7 wins in 9 rounds, in last match beat the strongest away team in league Torino 1-0. Nocerino is in terrible lost 5 of last 7 league matches, last match for the current coach. Comfortable win for Padova

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Padova - Nocerina Agree with other punters tahat we should se clear home win in this game, quality on the side of home team and Nocering aint the team as Varese and Novara from last season who managed great season after being promoted from Lega Pro. Nocerina dont have the quality to hurt Padova who are despite playing hot cold football, still far better team and should grab all three points today Also goalie Pelizzoli is back for Padova, so another boost to their defence. Padova -0.75 @ 1.94 sbo Modena - Torino Toro go into this game as a team with one of the best rosters in B. Modena bad team for whom draw today should be big succes. All three attacker available for Toro, with fast Stevanovic in game, Bianchi shold start from 1st minute next to Sgrigna... All in all if Toro wants to promote they have to win this kind of games, they finally show their potential. Torino -0.25 @ 1.81 sbo

Everytime I give picks I always get maybe a 60-70% correct. As soon as winter break is over, I will guarantee constant wins because the Serie A will be much more regular. I think that Serie A is the most difficult and uncomfortable to bet on. There are too many factors that influence the games, and I'm suggesting "EXTERNAL FACTORS" that have very little to do with sports.... I would like to suggest 1 more game, which is not inherent to this post, but as I said in the past I guess more people will look at it here. PADOVA - NOCERINA - ITALIAN SERIE B. STAKE 1000/1000 I suggest (to everyone) to put this game in your multiples. I'm taking responsability and swear to never post again. PADOVA TO WIN 1000% sure. Also this is the most played ticket in Italy for the moment. Again, statistical bet!! BAYERN - COLONIA 1 MILAN - SIENA 1 JUVENTUS - NOVARA 1 NAPOLI - ROMA 1X TOTTENHAM - SUNDERLAND 1 MAN CITY - ARSENAL 1X TOTAL PRICE APPROX. 3.50
Hi Zlatan, I am a new member of this wonderful forum, I generally post on others. I always read your picks and value your comments a lot. But here a 1000% on a Serie B game is just over judging imho. Sure Padova has all the value for a winning here for the reasons you satated, but Serie B is teaching us that no matches are "a secure win". Stating 1000% may bring "your followers" to stake high where is never to case in such an unpredictable league. BTW, I'll put small stake (2) on Novara to win, jff. But odds @ 19 on bf are just too much not to consider. Juve never lost this season, is not gonna happen this sunday, but what if it does ?? :hope Novara will likely play with 5-3-2 formation as they did against Napoli. 5-3-2 that becomes a 3-5-2 when Gemiti and Morganella run high on the respective wings, many crosses for Rubino to punt into goal.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Sry all, it`s not really the right place to comment seria B game, but since it`s posted i`ll add my opinion too.

I'll explain you why I'm so sure.. On 9 home games played, Padova left only 4 points. That means they got 23 points on 27 available. Their team belongs into Serie A and not B after evaluating the players. Nocerina came from C division, and is at it's first year of serie B. The coach is risking of getting fired, and without doubt will be fired after the game against Padova. Probable line-ups PADOVA: Pelizzoli, Donati, Schiavi, Trevisan, Renzetti, Osuji, Italiano, Bovo, Marcolini, Cacia, Cutolo. NOCERINA: Russo, Scalise, De Franco, Di Maio, Bolzan, Bruno, Sacilotto, De Liguori, Castaldo, Plasmati, Farias. Nocerina lost their last home game against a modest Crotone, which I think is a pretty shi.tty team. Padova's home record is 7 wins 1 draw 1 lost. They lost to Grosseto and tied with Juve Stabia. If I really comfortable and 100% sure that Padova will win this game. Cacia and Cutolo are two formidable forwards, both 28 years old and in the best of their maturity. Although Marcolini, 36 years old has the age factor against him, he played in Serie A for his entire life and is a more than decent player. Same goes for Italiano, age 34. These two represent, together with Omar Milanetto ( entire career in serie A), the keys of the centerfield, where you win and loose games. Nocerina has one of the worst defenses of serie B, and the majority of the players played in Uk's equivalent Legue One their entire lives and are not so young either. Trust me on this game 1000% sure. I won't post anything on this forum if Padova doesn't win. I'll leave because I'd be too ashamed to show my face around.
Already bet on Padova win in combo with Gubbio X2. Padova in promotion zone with last game for the year and really strong home form, beating my Torino, should have no problems today. So i`m going strong on this one. Just to add Zlatan i put my vote for you in Punterslounge awards :) Great picks on Italian football! :cheers

I'll explain you why I'm so sure.. On 9 home games played, Padova left only 4 points. That means they got 23 points on 27 available. Their team belongs into Serie A and not B after evaluating the players. Nocerina came from C division, and is at it's first year of serie B. The coach is risking of getting fired, and without doubt will be fired after the game against Padova. Probable line-ups PADOVA: Pelizzoli, Donati, Schiavi, Trevisan, Renzetti, Osuji, Italiano, Bovo, Marcolini, Cacia, Cutolo. NOCERINA: Russo, Scalise, De Franco, Di Maio, Bolzan, Bruno, Sacilotto, De Liguori, Castaldo, Plasmati, Farias. Nocerina lost their last home game against a modest Crotone, which I think is a pretty shi.tty team. Padova's home record is 7 wins 1 draw 1 lost. They lost to Grosseto and tied with Juve Stabia. If I really comfortable and 100% sure that Padova will win this game. Cacia and Cutolo are two formidable forwards, both 28 years old and in the best of their maturity. Although Marcolini, 36 years old has the age factor against him, he played in Serie A for his entire life and is a more than decent player. Same goes for Italiano, age 34. These two represent, together with Omar Milanetto ( entire career in serie A), the keys of the centerfield, where you win and loose games. Nocerina has one of the worst defenses of serie B, and the majority of the players played in Uk's equivalent Legue One their entire lives and are not so young either. Trust me on this game 1000% sure. I won't post anything on this forum if Padova doesn't win. I'll leave because I'd be too ashamed to show my face around.
Mh, 68th minute, 2:2... Padova better score or that was it for colorful Zlatan picks of the future... :unsure

Mh' date=' 68th minute, 2:2... Padova better score or that was it for colorful Zlatan picks of the future... :unsure[/quote'] if padova was 1000% a sure bet as Zlatan said, they should have been winning by now big time, its the 80th min and the score is 2:2, and plus Padova gets a Red CArd no chance now, hope Zlatan wont use the red card as an excuse now, since 2 weeks ago when pascara lost at home and they were the only team to let me down and i promised myself that i wont ever touch seria B as its very unpredictible, this time i ate my words and played padova on a nice accum after readin what zlatan said, there is few more mins left but a big BUT

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December ok, now a red for padova... guess that was it. shame. Lesson to be learned, never... NEVER... announce 1000% bets as these do not exist. Personally, I followed moderately, but I can imagine many naive punters going all in with their allowance on a write up like that. Props to Torin0, (who I imagine also has a bad day), to try to keep a level of reason. In any case, I hope you keep posting Zlatan but please refrain from this 1000% madness.

i don't think Zlatan should be the blame..in the end of the day...betting is betting and anything can happen...football can be so unpredictable but i do understand why your angry or cheesed off...it happens sadly:spank
yes i know where u coming from chris, zlatan is a good tipster in seria a, but at the same time is defenitly missleading coming up with usch a scenario and saying he is 1000% sure they gonna win, coz sometimes people would think that maybe he aslo has some inside informtaion on padova but wouldnt like to say it but he is actually saying it in some indirect way, we are many of us in here he followd zlatan including me with quite big amount of money, i wouldnt have followd if it wasnt zlatan who said it coz we all know he is very good with his tips, anyways lesson learned

i don't think Zlatan should be the blame..in the end of the day...betting is betting and anything can happen...football can be so unpredictable but i do understand why your angry or cheesed off...it happens sadly:spank
That is not the point. Of course, everybody follows on their own risk. This is not free money or the bookies would show up at my doorstep with it. This is still betting on an uncertain outcome and we all should know this. My beef is that Zlatan uses certifications like "1000%" to pump his picks. That just aint cool. As I said, I hope he keeps posting but he doesn't completely go off the rails and starts to promise sure bets. I am sure he was convinced and made quite a loss on his bet, no doubt.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December well I dont know what the fuss is all about. Sure wrong from tipster to write that game is 100% sure...only blind sheep follow that. But overall i dont see why tipster zlatan is so regarded as a top tipster..average results, wins on odds averaging 1.5...i dont rate myself as a good one, but i reckon dylan and ultravires are better than zlatan. it does seems that celebrating only winning picks, disregarding lost ones and putting in lots of colours do have an excellent effect on followers. btw - i also lost on padova, but never said it was a game of the century...

That is not the point. Of course, everybody follows on their own risk. This is not free money or the bookies would show up at my doorstep with it. This is still betting on an uncertain outcome and we all should know this. My beef is that Zlatan uses certifications like "1000%" to pump his picks. That just aint cool. As I said, I hope he keeps posting but he doesn't completely go off the rails and starts to promise sure bets. I am sure he was convinced and made quite a loss on his bet, no doubt.
very true but its your own risk...;)

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Don't blame Zlatan... In the end of the day everybody can put whatever they want in their posts and you should decide if you wanna follow it or not... But I learned something in the last 5 years of betting experience - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 100% SURE. By the way, that price for Fiorentina to win looks tasty... shall I take it??? :unsure

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December I made the same mistake by following Zlatan 2-3 weeks ago. After that I started to follow his picks and the actual results and I have to say that he is in deep minus so far winning only with low value picks who have range from 1.2 - 1.3 and almost always missing the good value bets above 1.7. Of course, he sometimes hits the bet that no one else would play but that only happens because he is gambler and not a punter. Hope you guys have learnt valuable lesson today and that is not to catch everything that flies with parola "I know everything" and to think twice before laying a bet on someone's 1000% pick. Guess Zlatan can add Again in the end of his new nickname :D

Everytime I give picks I always get maybe a 60-70% correct. As soon as winter break is over, I will guarantee constant wins because the Serie A will be much more regular. I think that Serie A is the most difficult and uncomfortable to bet on. There are too many factors that influence the games, and I'm suggesting "EXTERNAL FACTORS" that have very little to do with sports.... I would like to suggest 1 more game, which is not inherent to this post, but as I said in the past I guess more people will look at it here. PADOVA - NOCERINA - ITALIAN SERIE B. STAKE 1000/1000 I suggest (to everyone) to put this game in your multiples. I'm taking responsability and swear to never post again. PADOVA TO WIN 1000% sure. Also this is the most played ticket in Italy for the moment. Again, statistical bet!! BAYERN - COLONIA 1 MILAN - SIENA 1 JUVENTUS - NOVARA 1 NAPOLI - ROMA 1X TOTTENHAM - SUNDERLAND 1 MAN CITY - ARSENAL 1X TOTAL PRICE APPROX. 3.50
Get outa here ye fool. Doesn't matter how many good tips you've giving in the past, to give a 1000% guarantee on something is the ultimate sin. Please dont come back under a different name either.