** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December

well it was a good bet that went wrong. never be angry when you lost those
I'm realy not mad at Zlatan. But I mad on myself. Just can't believe it. I thought I'm smarter than that. But one thing I don't understand is, why would Zlatan say its 1000%. When there is no such thing as 100% in any sport, especially football.

Get outa here ye fool. Doesn't matter how many good tips you've giving in the past' date=' to give a 1000% guarantee on something is the ultimate sin. Please dont come back under a different name either.[/quote'] Come on! He hasn't given any reason for his pick so whoever blames him is wrong. I am new here and do not like this attitude. We always believe in some picks and see them as very sure but still get disappointed. Who was expecting Leverkusen and Hamburger not to win?

I'll explain you why I'm so sure.. On 9 home games played, Padova left only 4 points. That means they got 23 points on 27 available. Their team belongs into Serie A and not B after evaluating the players. Nocerina came from C division, and is at it's first year of serie B. The coach is risking of getting fired, and without doubt will be fired after the game against Padova. Probable line-ups PADOVA: Pelizzoli, Donati, Schiavi, Trevisan, Renzetti, Osuji, Italiano, Bovo, Marcolini, Cacia, Cutolo. NOCERINA: Russo, Scalise, De Franco, Di Maio, Bolzan, Bruno, Sacilotto, De Liguori, Castaldo, Plasmati, Farias. Nocerina lost their last home game against a modest Crotone, which I think is a pretty shi.tty team. Padova's home record is 7 wins 1 draw 1 lost. They lost to Grosseto and tied with Juve Stabia. If I really comfortable and 100% sure that Padova will win this game. Cacia and Cutolo are two formidable forwards, both 28 years old and in the best of their maturity. Although Marcolini, 36 years old has the age factor against him, he played in Serie A for his entire life and is a more than decent player. Same goes for Italiano, age 34. These two represent, together with Omar Milanetto ( entire career in serie A), the keys of the centerfield, where you win and loose games. Nocerina has one of the worst defenses of serie B, and the majority of the players played in Uk's equivalent Legue One their entire lives and are not so young either. Trust me on this game 1000% sure. I won't post anything on this forum if Padova doesn't win. I'll leave because I'd be too ashamed to show my face around.
@ Kralex

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Guys, posts relating to the Padova game moved here :ok Could we please stop the Zlatan bashing as it's derailing the thread a bit. Everyone has a choice when placing a bet, and following a certain punter is done at your own cost :) :\

I'm realy not mad at Zlatan. But I mad on myself. Just can't believe it. I thought I'm smarter than that. But one thing I don't understand is, why would Zlatan say its 1000%. When there is no such thing as 100% in any sport, especially football.
I've learned the same way. Since than I've seen numerous Zlatans, and can imagine these shiny guys are working against us!! We learn from our mistakes. He wont come back :hope

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December I don't think it's right to "blame" Zlatan. We're all adults and should know that nothing is guaranteed or for certain... unless a Pakistani cricketer comes to you and says they will bowl a no-ball, lol. (No racism, I myself am Pakistani!) It IS funny though, you have to admit. I put Padova into an accumulator and it's lost now, lol. I see the funny side. I don't think we shoudl FORCE Zlatan to not come back but it WILL be funny to remind him again of his 1000% pick. :p

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Varese vs Verona 9 consecutive wins! I do not remember any team except Juve to have that steak in Serie B! I am not sure even Juve had this record. Well, 5 wins away in a series can come to an end somewhere. But last games of Varese at home, draws with the modest Modena and Brescia, plus defeat with CItadella are making me consider this bet with high stakes. away +0.25 AH @ 2.00 with PinnacleSports

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December

Varese vs Verona 9 consecutive wins! I do not remember any team except Juve to have that steak in Serie B! I am not sure even Juve had this record. Well, 5 wins away in a series can come to an end somewhere. But last games of Varese at home, draws with the modest Modena and Brescia, plus defeat with CItadella are making me consider this bet with high stakes. away +0.25 AH @ 2.00 with PinnacleSports
3 very imp. misses for Verona, two reg. defenders out. No bet for me.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Pescara - Sampdoria Pescara's not having a good run of late and Sampdoria appears to draw most of their matches. I know Pescara's lost was against top teams but Sampdoria's new coach Giuseppi Lachini needs to improve his teams standing or else his job is on the line. I think a draw should suffice as it's always better than losing :hope Sampdoria +0.25 @ 1.77 Bet365 PS:I must admit that I'm not an expert but this is just my two cents. Any comments/opinions are most welcome:cow(don't mind the cow, I just LOVE it)

Re: Italy - Serie B - 16-19 December Pescara v Sampdoria I believe Kumanovac wrote it pretty well already, and we should really expect fire in this game. Zeman crazy coach, who is able to loose the game when being 2 goals up, as he insists of playing offensively throught 90 mins. Remember last season when he was at Foggia,had team of promising youngsters...great football but results just did not come. Today Pescara will miss two very important midfielders - oldies in this team - through suspension (Cascione and Gessa), and Veratti will play in midfield. And that ususally means goals. Sampdoria misses first goalie Romero (very imp. and good goalie, came from AZ) and midf. Bentivoglio. Both managers will play 4-3-3 formations, both have good scoreres, who are above standard B level and both teams will play to win... Apart from that, it was officially anounced, what most knew, that Palombo, one of better remaining players from last season, will leave, and it seems in january, he is very important player for them, especially in dm role. Thoughts are, if he is completely still on Samp squad, or will he rather save himself from potential injuries (if he is already transfered, i dont know as i am not up do date with Sampa news, from last three days). All in all i believe goals should be scored today, but odds are really bad, hence i am going for crazy set odds on draw. StanJames values the draw on excellent 3.60 which i am willing to take. Sampdoria mighr get a win eventually, but i reckon Iachini migt be satisfied with not loosing it Draw @ 3.60 sj