France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December

Saturday 10 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AS Nancy v AC Ajaccio (18:00 GMT) 1.77 3.45 5.5 103.66 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v SM Caen (18:00 GMT) 1.96 3.34 4.7 102.24 %
maximize.gif Sochaux-Montbéliard v Paris Saint-Germain (18:00 GMT) 4.3 3.4 2.05 101.45 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Stade Brestois 29 (18:00 GMT) 1.66 3.6 6.2 103.91 %
maximize.gif Toulouse FC v Evian TG (18:00 GMT) 1.75 3.5 5.8 102.96 %
maximize.gif Valenciennes FC v Montpellier HSC (18:00 GMT) 2.7 3.2 2.96 102.07 %
maximize.gif Olympique Marseille v Girondins de Bordeaux (20:00 GMT) 1.81 3.6 5.5 101.21 %
Sunday 11 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AJ Auxerre v OGC Nice (16:00 GMT) 2 3.34 4.55 101.92 %
maximize.gif Lille OSC v Dijon FCO (16:00 GMT) 1.31 5.5 14 101.66 %
maximize.gif FC Lorient v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 GMT) 3.1 3.25 2.55 102.24 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December I had a decent enough weekend in Ligue in the last round, so here's some early thoughts on the forthcoming fixtures. My game of the weekend has to be the match between Marseille and Bordeaux. OM are going to be flying after that goal from Mathieu Valbuena against Dortmund to secure Champions League qualification. They are unsurprisingly short against Bordeaux, who have themselves picked up form and moved away from the drop zone in the last few weeks. Still, les girondins are fragile and could be susceptible to a confident OM side. I would consider the -0.75AH line on the hosts. Ajaccio are woefully out of their depth in this division but they are plucky bunch of players who won't give up. Away to Nancy will be regarded as a winnable fixture - les lorrains have been very poor this season - and the -0.75 offered up on the hosts does seem a tad mad. Nancy have regressed under Jean Fernandez and unless Daniel Niculae plays, they seem a pretty average bunch. Can Ajaccio get something? Not beyond the realms of possibility ... Rennes' good run of form came to a juddering halt at Nice and unless their defensive absentees improve, then I'd be inclined to miss them out at home to Brest, despite their strong form at the Route de Lorient. They ended the match with Georges Mandjeck and Kevin Theophile-Catherine in the centre of defence (a midfielder and a midget full-back) and are porous at the best of times. With Nolan Roux ending his scoring drought last weekend, I wouldn't rule out a big performance from Brest in this Breton derby. Valenciennes have been strong at home this season but surely their sternest test comes against shock leaders Montpellier this weekend. Both teams are on the 0AH line and it looks a trappy encounter. MHSC surely can't keep this form going on forever but perhaps they are best left unopposed until after the New Year, when four of their first team are on CAN duty. Toulouse have been strong at home all season and are of some appeal at home to Evian, who one suspects are a side to back when playing in Annecy. PSG, however, are a real no-go until the managerial soap opera that is Antoine Komboaure is sorted out. By all accounts, a trip to Sochaux is winnable - especially with les doubs missing so many defenders - but until Komboaure goes, I won't be touching them. I get the impression the players want him out. There's a massive match at the foot of the table on Sunday when Nice go to Auxerre. Mightily impressed by the performance Nice put in at home to Rennes last week and AJA. whose players held a showdown summit between themselves yesterday to address their slide down the table, could be opposable with Nice on the +0.5AH line. Lorient are another team who have hit the skids a bit, although their recent sticky results have come away from the Morbihan. At home, they are a tough nut to crack, and I'd be inclined to leave both them and Lyon alone in the Sunday night match. Saint-Etienne are a team that have impressed me this season. They have found a bit of the mojo that all ASSE sides should have. Caen are on a bit of a downward trend too, and do struggle to keep clean sheets with a pretty leaky defence. The hosts are almost certainly going to be a bet for me this weekend. I'll end on the Lille-Dijon encounter. Some thought that visitors wouldn't cut the mustard this season, and there is a (whole)grain of truth in that. However, the -1.5 line on the hosts does seem a bit too hot to deal with, and I wouldn't be htting that with too much relish. At the same time, I don't think I can muster up the courage to take Dijon on a plus, on the road, either. Backing promoted teams regularly on the road will leave a punter in a pickle and playing catch-up in the long run ... Right, that's enough, I can't stomach any more. I'll be back before the weekend with a bet :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Nice might be struggling upfront. This was the team that faced Rennes Nice : Ospina - Clerc, Civelli ©, Pejcinovic, Monzon - Coulibaly, Abriel, Hellebuyck - Dja Djedje, Pentecôte, Mounier. Strikers Penecote now injured,and Mouloungui possibly still suspended,are going to be lightweight upfront.Another is Midfielder Digard who has been out injured too. Valenciennes is other team that might be struggling upfront with Samassa and Pujol out injured,losing their last two matches,with one penalty goal to show for their efforts.They face Montpellier,who to have strike Camara out injured. Wait for team news before making any selections.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December

Valenciennes - Montpellier Saturday, December 10th, 2011 19:00 Pick: Montpellier (DNB) Stake: 3/10 Odds: 2.05 Bookmaker: William Hill St.Etienne - Caen Saturday, December 10th, 2011 19:00 Pick: X2 Stake: 2/10 Odds: 1.83 Bookmaker: William Hill FC Sochaux - Paris SG Saturday, December 10th, 2011 19:00 Pick: Paris SG Stake: 5/10 Odds: 2.00 Bookmaker: William Hill Thats all i have for Ligue 1 this playround. What do you think fellow-punters?
Need to give some reasoning for these selections, otherwise they'll get deleted. There's no benefit to anyone if you don't tell us why you've taken them.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December I rate ASSE as a team that cannot rely on defense, there are too many players in the team that are offensive-minded, but don't make too much defensive efforts. PSG of course, has the potential to score, so both to score or team PSG to score over 1,5 goals might be a good option.

Rennes' good run of form came to a juddering halt at Nice and unless their defensive absentees improve, then I'd be inclined to miss them out at home to Brest, despite their strong form at the Route de Lorient. They ended the match with Georges Mandjeck and Kevin Theophile-Catherine in the centre of defence (a midfielder and a midget full-back) and are porous at the best of times. With Nolan Roux ending his scoring drought last weekend, I wouldn't rule out a big performance from Brest in this Breton derby.
From this perspective (and I agree with you), both to score is the best choice. Rennes have had many BTS games at home, I don't know precisely.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Here are my two bets for the weekend ... - Saint-Etienne -0.5AH (v Caen at Stade Geoffrey-Guichard) @ 1.85 with 188bet 4pts This looks like a winnable match for Saint-Etienne, who appear to be finding a little bit of form. Les verts are undefeated in their last four and pretty solid at home. Some would argue that they've had too many draws this season, but I feel they've been against the league's stronger teams - recent results against Valenciennes and Ajaccio suggest they are able to pick off the weaker ones. I'd bracket Caen into that equation too. I'm surprised that Franck Dumas' side aren't closer to the drop zone, to be honest. They are a very open side who get punished by better teams on the road. Recent performances at Bordeaux, PSG and at home to Marseille don't over-enamour me. I find their defence porous and slow, and I think the in-form Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Florent Sinama-Pongolle should be able to take advantage. Max Gradel and Banel Nicolita are also potent on the flanks and Jeremy Clement and Fabien Lemoine offer a nice base in midfield. I just think ASSE will be too strong. They are normally a good home side and I'd back them all the way down to 1.80 in this one. - Toulouse -0.75AH (v Evian at Stadium) @ 2.02 with 188bet 4pts Toulouse have been mightily impressive at home this season. The only sides to have taken points from them here are Marseille, Lille and PSG. The rest have all lost. Traditionally stoic and stuffy, les violets have become a little more adventurous in their play. Moussa Sissoko gets forward more, Paulo Machado is creative and Franck Tabanou offers plenty down the left. The defence is pretty solid at home, and certainly strong enough to contain Evian. Don't get me wrong, les savoyards are handy - I backed them last week - but I also said they are a team to oppose on the road. Admittedly, they've drawn a fair few away games and that suggests they'll camp in and seek a point here. Toulouse, though, are stronger than most of the teams Evian have played away from home. Sochaux, Nancy, Ajaccio, Brest and Bordeaux are all weaker than TFC. Sitting back could be a poor choice against a very solid home side. Happy to take them here to break the visitors' resistance.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Valenciennes vs Montpellier. Montpellier at 2.90 I don't quite understand why Montpellier (4-3-1) are priced so high. Montpellier are 1st and Valenciennes(3-3-1) 17th in the table. Montpellier has Ligue 1 top goalscorer (Olivier Giroud) fit for tonight while Valenciennes misses 3 players out injured (Grégory Pujol, Mathieu Dossevi and Carlos Sanchez). Since the start of the season Montpellier has lost to only Lyon and PSG, won 11 and drawn 3. The host side are on 2 consecutive defeats while the away side are on 3 consecutive wins. Any suggestions??

Sport Football (France)
Event Rennes - Brest
Selection Rennes
Strength 10/10
Date 10/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.70
Reasoning Rennes made a surpise defeat away from home against Nice in the last round of Ligue 1 and now the team have to take all the three points today to close the gap on the leaders. The team still hasn't lost at home this season, but a lot of draws is costing the teams a place in the top three (3-4-0). Striker Boukari got injured and will miss for today's game. The other miss for Rennes is Mangane. Brest is still too close to the bottom of the table. The team has enormous amount of draws so far this season (2-10-4) and even that they have the same amount of defeats as Rennes, the team is currently twelve points behind them. Brest still have no win away from home in Ligue 1 (0-4-4) and I don't think that today against Rennes they have a chance to do something bigger than a small defeat. Rennes won at home last year against Brest with 2:1.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Sochaux - PSG: PSG @ 1.95 (Stan James) 10/10 Sochaux has only won 1 match in the last 6 (1-3-2) and has a weak 3-2-3 record at home. PSG is contending for the title this year and sits in 2nd place just 3 points out of 1st place. Of the three remaining matches before the holiday break this match is probably the least challenging (PSG hosts Lille next week and travels to St. Etienn on December 21st. I believe PSG has the motivation and roster to defeat a below average Sochaux side and the odds are acceptable. Marseille - Bordeaux: Marseille @ 1.75 (Stan James) 10/10 Marseille is full of confidence after the qualification to the next CL round. Marseille's focus will now be on the league until the resumption of the CL and I feel they will be looking to make up for some of the stumbling in the early part of the season. Marseille has won 5 out of 6 league matches including three consecutive wins at home. Bordeaux has stabilised its performance after a poor beginning to the season, but I can't see them getting anything here. Bordeaux's away record is weak at 2-1-4 and the H2H over the last 3 years at Marseille favours the hosts (2-1-0). The odds aren't great but good enough.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Toulouse> Evian = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Toulouse position 6° points 26 Evian position 11° points 19 Preview: Toulouse: Injured: Akpa Akpro (midfielder 10 / 0), E. Riviere (striker 8 / 1). Evian: Injured: Laquait (goalkeeper 7 / 0), Lacour (midfielder 0 / 0), Bérigaud (striker 5 / 1), Mongongu (defender 3 / 1). Toulouse has a score in the house w5-d2-l1 goals scored 10 goals against 5 while the Evian has a score out of the house of w0-d6-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 11. The Toulouse after the defeat against Lyon on Sunday I think it's ready to win the game against the team his reach Evian sailing in the middle of the standings and so far have not won away from home. Evian Thonon Gaillard FC did not win any of the last 9 away games. Record at home to Toulouse this season: 5-2-1. Record this season away from home for Evian Thonon Gaillard FC: 0-6-2. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Saint Etienne vs Caen After arrival of former Steaua Bucharest player, romanian international Banel Nicolita St Etienne are hitting the lines of the corners set by oddsmakers. Over 10.5 now for the game total. Lyon - St Etienne 10-11 corners Nice - St Etienne 5-11 St Etienne - Ajaccio 11-1 Brest - St Etienne 2-5 In the above matches this fast wing who play on both sides (left and right) played from the first minute. He takes the corners at St Etienne (left and right). Born from a poor gipsy family near Bucharest, Banel may not be technical (hit and run tactics, dribbling? rare) but he run run an hunt opposite defense. When he was in Romania, all the mass-media said he is useless , run and nothing more - now after playing for St Etienne 5 games scoring two awsome goals (the one against Ajaccio is the style of David Beckham), all the people writed crap about him changes suddenly oppinions. St Etienne payed only 300k euros for this transfer. Like Aiden McGeady this midfielder can do a lots of damage on the wing, cross and get some corners for his team. In my oppinion here ASSE will cover 90% this selection. Reccomend: Over 10.5 Corners - Asian @ 2.00 Bet365 With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge uePCg.png

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Only thing I didnt understand this weekend is why is Valenciennes a fvourite vs Montpellier and rising :D this is a strange sign, plus nobody commenting on that game. Montpellier have some wins away from home and atleast we can hope for a draw here? So any +0/0.5 play will give us some profit.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Valenciennes - Montpellier. Montpellier's team is unchanged from their match against Lorient and will look to continue on their fine form. Valenciennes is struggling and will be satisfied with a draw here, and will look to take points off their main rivals concerned with the relegation battle. Montpellier +0.0 @ 2.0 LADBROKES.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Anyone have thoughts on Lille to WIN over Dijon at 1.29? Odds are nothing special, just putting it into an accumulator bet. Lille sits at 3rd in the table, Dijon 14th. Lille hasn't lost at home in 7 games...Dijon is not impressive in terms of away form (2-1-5), but did recently beat fellow relegation contenders Nancy 1-2 away. Lille's home form is not overly impressive (4-3-1), but they are 5 points off of 1st place Montpellier, who looks set to lose to Valenciennes...down 1-0 in stoppage time as I write this. Taking 3 points from Dijon would be a huge coup for Lille, unimpressive home form aside. Biggest concern is Lille being more likely to draw (2W 3D in their last five games) than Dijon is to lose.

Saint Etienne vs Caen After arrival of former Steaua Bucharest player, romanian international Banel Nicolita St Etienne are hitting the lines of the corners set by oddsmakers. Over 10.5 now for the game total. Lyon - St Etienne 10-11 corners Nice - St Etienne 5-11 St Etienne - Ajaccio 11-1 Brest - St Etienne 2-5 In the above matches this fast wing who play on both sides (left and right) played from the first minute. He takes the corners at St Etienne (left and right). Born from a poor gipsy family near Bucharest, Banel may not be technical (hit and run tactics, dribbling? rare) but he run run an hunt opposite defense. When he was in Romania, all the mass-media said he is useless , run and nothing more - now after playing for St Etienne 5 games scoring two awsome goals (the one against Ajaccio is the style of David Beckham), all the people writed crap about him changes suddenly oppinions. St Etienne payed only 300k euros for this transfer. Like Aiden McGeady this midfielder can do a lots of damage on the wing, cross and get some corners for his team. In my oppinion here ASSE will cover 90% this selection. Reccomend: Over 10.5 Corners - Asian @ 2.00 Bet365
FT : 7-7 (5-3)

Toulouse> Evian = 1 (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Toulouse position 6° points 26 Evian position 11° points 19 Preview: Toulouse: Injured: Akpa Akpro (midfielder 10 / 0), E. Riviere (striker 8 / 1). Evian: Injured: Laquait (goalkeeper 7 / 0), Lacour (midfielder 0 / 0), Bérigaud (striker 5 / 1), Mongongu (defender 3 / 1). Toulouse has a score in the house w5-d2-l1 goals scored 10 goals against 5 while the Evian has a score out of the house of w0-d6-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 11. The Toulouse after the defeat against Lyon on Sunday I think it's ready to win the game against the team his reach Evian sailing in the middle of the standings and so far have not won away from home. Evian Thonon Gaillard FC did not win any of the last 9 away games. Record at home to Toulouse this season: 5-2-1. Record this season away from home for Evian Thonon Gaillard FC: 0-6-2. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :ok

yet another great pick my friend..sadly i did't see it..i tryed psg game on corners and it pissed me off' date=' 8 corners in first half and i had over 10.5 and no corners in second half:puke[/quote'] :eek Not a single corner after HT? Omg this is ******* unreal, bad luck Stats St Etienne - Caen: FT: 2-0 55%-45% Scoring chances: 20-5 Shots on Target: 11-0 Corners: 7-7

Here are my two bets for the weekend ... - Saint-Etienne -0.5AH (v Caen at Stade Geoffrey-Guichard) @ 1.85 with 188bet 4pts This looks like a winnable match for Saint-Etienne, who appear to be finding a little bit of form. Les verts are undefeated in their last four and pretty solid at home. Some would argue that they've had too many draws this season, but I feel they've been against the league's stronger teams - recent results against Valenciennes and Ajaccio suggest they are able to pick off the weaker ones. I'd bracket Caen into that equation too. I'm surprised that Franck Dumas' side aren't closer to the drop zone, to be honest. They are a very open side who get punished by better teams on the road. Recent performances at Bordeaux, PSG and at home to Marseille don't over-enamour me. I find their defence porous and slow, and I think the in-form Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Florent Sinama-Pongolle should be able to take advantage. Max Gradel and Banel Nicolita are also potent on the flanks and Jeremy Clement and Fabien Lemoine offer a nice base in midfield. I just think ASSE will be too strong. They are normally a good home side and I'd back them all the way down to 1.80 in this one. - Toulouse -0.75AH (v Evian at Stadium) @ 2.02 with 188bet 4pts Toulouse have been mightily impressive at home this season. The only sides to have taken points from them here are Marseille, Lille and PSG. The rest have all lost. Traditionally stoic and stuffy, les violets have become a little more adventurous in their play. Moussa Sissoko gets forward more, Paulo Machado is creative and Franck Tabanou offers plenty down the left. The defence is pretty solid at home, and certainly strong enough to contain Evian. Don't get me wrong, les savoyards are handy - I backed them last week - but I also said they are a team to oppose on the road. Admittedly, they've drawn a fair few away games and that suggests they'll camp in and seek a point here. Toulouse, though, are stronger than most of the teams Evian have played away from home. Sochaux, Nancy, Ajaccio, Brest and Bordeaux are all weaker than TFC. Sitting back could be a poor choice against a very solid home side. Happy to take them here to break the visitors' resistance.
Saint-Etienne 2-0 Caen - WIN Toulouse 2-1 Evian - HALF WIN Good round this, with the main bet in ASSE coming up cosily. Also happy that a late goal goes my way in the Toulouse match :ok Fine call on the corners again KavkaZ :clap

I'm surprised there is no talk about Lorient vs Lyon today :cigar
I fancy Lyon after an impressive result in Europe in mid-week they are scoring freely and will hopefully go into this game with some confidence, i will consider Lyon to win 11/8 and Bafetimbi Gomis (baby Drogba) to score 1st 6/1 :drums

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 10-11 December Lyon seems pure value, but if Atko doesnt comment on that game then there is something fishy .... they played midweek and won big, I was on them like many others and I guess that is the main reason why they are so juicy looking right now.