** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6

These are full-time players so fitness won't be an issue. For me' date=' the price is about fair (if a tick or two higher than mine) and I can't see a huge edge, though Gateshead are the better side by some margin. There's ways to slice and dice the form table and another way of looking at Gateshead is that they've won one in seven in the league - they are not the side started the season so buoyantly. Gateshead are also missing Yemi Odubade up front, and my personal opinion is that they are a bit monochrome as an attacking force without him - his pace is a real loss. They could also do with some bite in midfield. Given that Jim Gannon has been drilling his team (stronger than the one that faced Grimsby) in defensive areas for a week now gives me a notion that they may spring a surprise and get a draw, but I won't be opposing Gateshead.[/quote'] OK, thanks for the information. After all odds was risen to 2.30, so it's obvious no bet, and not as it seemed to me...

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6 Agree - sounding. York looks decent enough things tonight. They are starting to move through the gears at a crucial time of the year and I'd expect them to keep the run going. One of my spread trades tonight is to sell the time of the 2nd York goal at 72 (Sporting). They are not great scorers away from home but they will be in good fettle tonight and given Telford's habit of notching surprise goals (in the last two, for instance - games in which they were 2nd best for long spells) I think York might need to score two to win. I've also sold the time of the 2nd Luton goal tonight at 72 (Sporting, Spreadex). Lincoln City haven't seen the benefit of a regime change and they are some way from being a competitive team. Luton are constant let-downs but performances when they are on song are very good and I'm hoping to catch them in a hot spell. Once again, Lincoln have a combative enough record at home and I suspect if Luton are to win they'll need the cushion.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6 You could be right about the Cup thing and I thought you would be bigger than 8/11 so I wont be backing you, but I think Southport have been pretty lucky and their performances arent up to much of late despite the fact they keep winning. Id be surprised if they managed to beat you tonight.

A more appealing pick at bigger than 7/2 has to be Southport to win at Wrexham :sad. We are top of the recent form table at home but Southport are 5-0-0 away recently. This is not a specific tip as we are playing well and coming off a cracking win in the Cup but' date=' as there could always be an element of "after the Lord Mayor's show" about such a team next time out, 9/2 with bet365 and skybet are value.[/quote']

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6 Similarly I would have a bet on Wrexham if it wasn't for the price. Was tempted by Ebbsfleet - Cambridge - 2 DNB - 1.6 @ Will Hill. The home side blows hot and cold - they had a good run a few weeks ago but now haven't won in the last 4 matches. Cambridge had a decent beginning of the season, however only drew at home against improving Bath. I think they will be craving for points and I expect Cambridge to stay on the playoff track and get all 3 points. It is also wort noting that Cambridge haven't lost in 8 games now.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6 Not had time this week to do a proper write up but here are the other teams I am backing tonight. Alfreton v Newport I am keeping faith with Alfreton after they nearly beat Southport on Saturday. The are playing well at the moment and I still dont trust Newport much. They beat Lincoln on Saturday but it didnt sound much of a gamme. Alfreton are creating chances and should have been 3 up by ht on Saturday so if they can be a bit more clinical tonight than 2/1 with bwin looks big. Forest Green v Tamworth Tamworth may have a trip to Everton to look forward to but they arent playing well and their goals on Saturday only came about because of two dreadful keeper errors. Forest Green couldnt break down a determined Darlo side on Saturday but they kept the unbeaten run going and at a general 11/10 I think they should get another 3 points. Kiddie v Bath Bath finally got their derserved 2nd league win of the season on Saturday in a game they totally dominated. They had 12 shots on target and 13 off target during the game and their good performances continue. Its not an easy game tonight as Kiddie had Saturday off and have only lost once away at Barrow in their last 6. Given Bath went and dominated at Cambridge last week though they are more than capable of getting a result here and Coral and Blue Square shouldnt be offering 4/1 about them winning.

I'm not 100% but it's probably their second team that played in the Welsh Cup.
We played the youth team in the Welsh Cup. I agree we are way too short and that is why Southport are bigger than they should be, although most of their recent away wins have been against disappointing teams.

hi guys' date=' newbie here, looking for advice on some blue square prem matches this evening. Got a tenner and looking for an accumulator of about 5/6-1. any recommended value for money bets?[/quote'] Hi nickytee, and welcome to the non-league threads. To answer your question, why not start at the top of the thread and go through the many posts, making a shortlist of the recommends and make your choice from there? Betting is so much more fun when you take responsibility for your own selections!

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 6 Mark Stimpson was just on talksport in his car with some players and he was going to collect a lad from school to play.He said he has two late fitness tests and hopes to have 2 on the bench.It really is desperate stuff but the guys that are left at kettering really deserve a lot of credit....

Mark Stimpson was just on talksport in his car with some players and he was going to collect a lad from school to play.He said he has two late fitness tests and hopes to have 2 on the bench.It really is desperate stuff but the guys that are left at kettering really deserve a lot of credit....
They sure do as does the manager who is doing a blinding job. Its a good job they havent had to go up to Barrow during this spell. Im guessing if the two players fail the fitness tests then he wont have anyone on the bench?

I wasn't able to listen to the 2nd half but as I said earlier kettering were the better side in the 1st and it sounds like the missed a couple of great chances. At ht I found it hard to see too much changing. Anyway well done to kettering because that is a massive achievement for them tonight. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum

What happened Kettering - Darlington still 0-0? :( Shame on you punters
Just what did you contribute to this thread? That's right...nothing.
0-0 ?? omg what a fixed game !!!!!!! unbeliveble.....
Do you really believe that? On what basis? Darlington are a poor side.