maximize.gif AC Ajaccio v Lille OSC (18:00 GMT) 7 4 1.63 100.64 %
maximize.gif Dijon FCO v Sochaux-Montbéliard (18:00 GMT) 2.36 3.35 3.5 100.80 %
maximize.gif Evian TG v Valenciennes FC (18:00 GMT) 2.4 3.25 3.4 101.85 %
maximize.gif Montpellier HSC v FC Lorient (18:00 GMT) 1.9 3.5 5.1 100.81 %
maximize.gif Stade Brestois 29 v Saint-Étienne (18:00 GMT) 2.5 3.1 3.4 101.67 %
maximize.gif OGC Nice v Stade Rennais (20:00 GMT) 3.3 3.36 2.59 98.67 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Girondins de Bordeaux v AS Nancy (16:00 GMT) 1.75 3.65 6.5 99.92 %
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v AJ Auxerre (16:00 GMT) 1.53 4.33 8.5 100.20 %
maximize.gif Olympique Lyonnais v Toulouse FC (20:00 GMT) 1.78 3.5 6 101.42 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December

Sport Football (France)
Event Ajaccio - Lille
Selection Lille
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 1.60
Reasoning Lille won their last two games without conceding a goal. The victory against CSKA in Moscow was the more important one. Now the team depends only on them and if they win their last home game against Trabzonspor at home they will be through to the next round in the Champions League. In Ligue 1 Lille won at home against Brest with 2:0 and now on saturday they are visiting the bottom Ajaccio - a team with a lot of problems and with terrible display lately. Two key midfielders are out for this game, but Garcia have a lot of potential in this zone and can pick other good players to play for saturday. Ajaccio is playing really terrible lately. The team is on the bottom of the table and have won only one point in their last six games. The team is conceding goals too easy and the champions won't forgive them too. Lille have three wins and three defeats in Corsica against this opponent and I expect another victory in saturday.

Sport Football (France)
Event Bordeaux - Nancy
Selection Bordeaux
Strength 10/10
Date 04/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.75
Reasoning Bordeaux lost only once in their last five games and it's noticable that the team is finally going into the right direction. At home the team have only one defeat, but the big amount of draws are still bad for the team (1-6-1). Actually Bordeaux won their first home game last weekend against Caen 2:0 and now the team have the chance to win two games in a row for the first time in more than six months, which is too much for a big team like them. Chalme and Traore will be the two missings for the team in sunday. Nancy showed some kind of improvement lately after the terrible start of the season and the team even won away from home against PSG. But just week after that everything was ruined, when the team lost at home against Dijon 1:2. Bordeaux have won seven of their last nine home games against this opponent (7-0-2).

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December Lots of Friday night action ... and I'll get involved in this match too. Caen v Marseille - Marseille -0.5AH @ 2.06 with Pinnacle (4pts) Marseille got such a massive result against PSG on Sunday. I reckon it'll probably serve as the kick-start their season needed and I expect them to follow that win up with three points in Normandy. The PSG result not only keeps them in touch with the chasing pack, but it also imbues the squad with more confidence. Caen is a good team to play right now for OM because they are in poor run of form themselves and are scrabbling around at the wrong end of the table. They do often raise their game at home against bigger sides but there is a general lack of quality in the squad to compete with the better players in this league. The loss of El-Arabi has left a void yet unfulfilled in attack, and their defence was morose at Bordeaux last week. Herteaux returns but even he isn't a solid custodian. Remy is out for Marseille so I expect Jordan Ayew or Gignac to come in to replace him. Massive match for Deschamps side tonight, a win would put them in a good position to stay in touch at the top. Considering Caen's frailties, I reckon they'll get the job done. Bonne chance :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December Caen - Marseile ...Over 2,5 @2.15 (8/10)... Over 3,5 @4.05 (3/10)

Its simple....Caen failed to score only twice in 15 matches so far.I expect them to make at least one tonight. Marseile are clear favorits for taking all 3 points here, especially after a moral boosting win over PSG, so I'am expecting them to play agresive from the start of the match.

If one of the sides score early in the match, this bet should pass easily. H2H between them also point at high scoring game.

GL all

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December Damn you kar-ma! I am not sure what to bet now. Over or away??!! Street market offers Away + Over 2.5 goals for 3.75. Such a tricky bet! Should I bite this? EDIT From the street market odds I am looking at I can tell that my bookie is expecting Draw and Under 2.5 goals from this match. Their offer on exact score of 1:1 is like 6.5. Bet on home team to score - 1.4 and away 1.2. But here comes the tricky part. Away team to score over 1.5 goals lays on 2.25 which is more than away win! Now I am thinking. It is either draw or one team with 1:0 score. At this point I can't take neither teams and for sure I can't take Over. My bet will be 2 goals or Under for 1.6 Thank you kar-ma! You helped me with my bet!

Sport Football (France)
Event Caen - Marseille
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 4.00
Reasoning Marseille are hot right now they are going today after four win in last five games. Marseille record two big over in last four games defeat over Dijon 2-3 on the road. Marseille has no champions league games this mid week so that team will be with fresh legs and we can expect another good production of them. On the other hand Caen last two home games defeat over Dijon 3-0, 1-3 loss against Montpellier, but they proved that can score against strong teams after they scored 2 when visited PSG for the final 4-2 loss two weeks earlier, so two big over in last three games to that team. These two teams are neighbors in the table so I expect tough game, the last encounter here finished also over 3.5 in May this year.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December Quite a few games throw up bets for me this weekend in Ligue 1. I'll start off in the Alpine city of Annecy, where Evian hosts Valenciennes. ETFC have been a breath of fresh air to the league this season. They have certainly punched above their weight and look a side capable of staying in the league. They welcome travel-sick Valenciennes to Haut-Savoyard, a team that tends to do its best work at home. Evian are being offered up at 1.80 with full draw cover - to me, a nice bet. They have a strong midfield with Christian Poulsen offering protection to the back four and look dangerous with Daniel Wass, Seid Khlifa and Yannick Sagbo in attack. I don't think they'll lose tonight and are more than capable of winning. Lille travel to Ajaccio, by far and away the poorest team in this league. Poor Olivier Pantaloni just doesn't have the players at his disposal to compete with the best in this league. Lille welcome back Marko Basa to the defence and have a plethora of attacking options in Eden Hazard, Joe Cole, Dmitri Payet and Moussa Sow. They should be far too strong for the hosts and I'd back them on the -1AH line. Montpellier are another side flying high at the moment. Olivier Giroud has been the star man for them in attack and at home, they've won more than 80% of the home games. I don't expect them to be up there come the end of the season but against a Lorient side decimated by injuries, they look at tad generous at 1.84, especially when you consider Lorient are poor travellers at the best of times. I'm not confident enough to back Dijon in Asia at home to Sochaux, but I do feel they can avoid defeat at home to Sochaux, who are one of the most leaky sides in the division and are still without their main centre halves and midfield general Kevin Anin. There are problems behind the scenes at Sochaux and I expect them to tumble a little. Rennes travel to Nice in a good vein of domestic form. Frederic Antonetti's young charges are exciting to watch and full of goals with Jonathan Pitroipa and Julien Feret excelling in particular. Nice have a new boss in Rene Marsiglia and welcome back main keeper David Ospina to the fray. Even still, they look toothless in attack and weak in midfield - Marsiglia has a big job on his hands. Rennes shouldn't lose here. The other matches today and tomorrow don't really offer much up, so for me, they'll be watching briefs. Recommendations - Evian 0AH @ 1.80 with Pinnacle 5pts - Montpellier -0.5AH @ 1.84 with Pinnacle 4pts - Lille -1AH @ 1.91 with Pinnacle 3.5pts - Dijon to win or draw x Rennes to win or draw @ 1.86 with Boylesports 3pts

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December Ajaccio> Lille=over (1.95) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Ajaccio position 20° points 8 Lille position 3° points 28 Preview: Ajaccio: Injured: Hany El-(forward 1 / 0), Begeorgi (forward 3 / 0); Suspended: L.N 'Diaye (midfielder 7 / 0). Lille: Injured: Pedretti (Midfielder 12 / 3), I. Gueye (midfielder 9 / 0), De Melo (forward 4 / 0); Suspended: Rozehnal (defender 8 / 0); fall: Basa (defender 11 / 1). The Ajaccio has a score in-house w1-d2-l4 goals scored 8 goals against 14, while Lille has a score out of the house w3-d4-l0 goals scored 10 goals against 5. The Ajaccio is doing until now is a bad season in last place in the last six games and managed to gain one point by recording over 3. The home team suffered a lot easier having a goal and almost never focused careless defense and also the worst defense in Ligue 1. Lille are doing a good league, is a football team that plays a predominantly offensive that almost always guarantees two goals per game. Ajaccio has played 4 home games without a win in a row. Record this season away from home to Lille: 3-4-0. Frederic Sammaritano is the leading scorer for Ajaccio, with its 4 goals. Moussa Sow has made ​​5 to Lille. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December France Ligue 1 e312f6d168fe4a0a7285e63ece44c162.gif Evian Thonon Gaillard - Valenciennes Unfortunatelly Bet365 dont offer a bet on the yellow card market. If I am not wrong with my stats keeping, in the Valenciennes past 12 games wasnt any penalty awarded. Referee Rudy Buquet past games: http://www.soccerway.com/referees/ruddy-buquet/52844/ Probability for a penalty, a bit higher on this encounter. Based on the referees (Buquet) stats (penalties and red cards) ... Reccomended: * Penalty taken? Yes @ 4.25 Betfair * Red Card awarded? Yes @ 4.25 Unibet With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets". 65fd53a50be73518dff7d59c9a018741.gif

France Ligue 1 e312f6d168fe4a0a7285e63ece44c162.gif Evian Thonon Gaillard - Valenciennes Unfortunatelly Bet365 dont offer a bet on the yellow card market. If I am not wrong with my stats keeping, in the Valenciennes past 12 games wasnt any penalty awarded. Referee Rudy Buquet past games: http://www.soccerway.com/referees/ruddy-buquet/52844/ Probability for a penalty, a bit higher on this encounter. Based on the referees (Buquet) stats (penalties and red cards) ... Reccomended: * Penalty taken? Yes @ 4.25 Betfair * Red Card awarded? Yes @ 4.25 Unibet With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets". 65fd53a50be73518dff7d59c9a018741.gif
thats a great great call budy, well done, hope you had good bit of money on them tips, kee it up :ok

France Ligue 1 e312f6d168fe4a0a7285e63ece44c162.gif Evian Thonon Gaillard - Valenciennes Unfortunatelly Bet365 dont offer a bet on the yellow card market. If I am not wrong with my stats keeping, in the Valenciennes past 12 games wasnt any penalty awarded. Referee Rudy Buquet past games: http://www.soccerway.com/referees/ruddy-buquet/52844/ Probability for a penalty, a bit higher on this encounter. Based on the referees (Buquet) stats (penalties and red cards) ... Reccomended: * Penalty taken? Yes @ 4.25 Betfair * Red Card awarded? Yes @ 4.25 Unibet With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets". 65fd53a50be73518dff7d59c9a018741.gif
Great call mate.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December :cheers Thanks guys, just followed the referee stats wich is placed no. 5 on my list (most penalties, red cards, yellow cards), after: 1. Ituralde Gonzales (Spain) 2. M. Atkinson (England) 3. Viktor Kassai (Hungary) 4. Igor Egorov (Russia)

- Evian 0AH @ 1.80 with Pinnacle 5pts WIN - Montpellier -0.5AH @ 1.84 with Pinnacle 4pts WIN - Lille -1AH @ 1.91 with Pinnacle 3.5pts PUSH - Dijon to win or draw x Rennes to win or draw @ 1.86 with Boylesports 3pts LOSS
Rennes were humpty last night and tainted the party a little. Good profit over the card in L1 so will dine out on the positives. KavkaZ - tremendous call bud :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December 21:00. O. Lyon vs Toulouse Pick: Toulouse Probable starting eleven: O. Lyon: Lloris, Reveilliere, Kone, Cris, Cissokho, Fofana, Kallstrom, Briand, Ederson, Lacazette, Lisandro Lopez Toulouse: Ahamada, Akpa-Akpro, Congre, Abdennour, M'Bengue, Capoue, Machado, Braaten, Sissoko, Tabanou, Bulut I think it is possible a small surprise at Stade Gerland. Toulouse is in great form and they have just one defeat in the last 6 games. Coach Alain Casanova is doing an excellent job. Even more, Toulose defense is wonderful, they have kept the clean sheet in 5 of the mentioned 6 games, receiving just 2 goals from Auxerre. Just look the results: 26.11. Toulouse - Valenciennes 2:0 18.11. Toulouse - Lille 0:0 06.11. Auxerre - Toulouse 2:0 30.10. Toulouse - Rennes 1:0 22.10. Lorient - Toulouse 0:0 15.10. Toulouse - Marseille 0:0 On other side Lyon is not impressive this season. At the moment they are 10 points behind first placed Montpellier and it is a psychological problem for the players. Remy Vercoutre and Yannis Tafer are both sidelined. Even bigger problem is the fact that lot of key players were injured in the previous period (Lisandro Lopez, Ederson, Yoann Gourcuff, Clement Grenier and Maxime Gonalons) and they are still not 100 percent ready. Finally, the most important reason for my pick is the following Champions League match between Lyon and Dinamo Zagreb. Lyon needs a big victory against Dinamo (and of course Real Madrid's victory against Ajax) in order to reach the knock out stage. Considering all previous mentioned facts, I think Toulouse will upset Lyon at Gerland.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 2-4 December KavkaZ excellent call man...I never have the fortitude to make most card/penalty-related bets, but looks like it paid off well for you. :clap Also big thanks to Atko -- I pushed on an accumulator bet because of Lille (bet them to win -1), but still ended up with some profit on the day. :clap

Ajaccio> Lille=over (1.95) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Ajaccio position 20° points 8 Lille position 3° points 28 Preview: Ajaccio: Injured: Hany El-(forward 1 / 0), Begeorgi (forward 3 / 0); Suspended: L.N 'Diaye (midfielder 7 / 0). Lille: Injured: Pedretti (Midfielder 12 / 3), I. Gueye (midfielder 9 / 0), De Melo (forward 4 / 0); Suspended: Rozehnal (defender 8 / 0); fall: Basa (defender 11 / 1). The Ajaccio has a score in-house w1-d2-l4 goals scored 8 goals against 14, while Lille has a score out of the house w3-d4-l0 goals scored 10 goals against 5. The Ajaccio is doing until now is a bad season in last place in the last six games and managed to gain one point by recording over 3. The home team suffered a lot easier having a goal and almost never focused careless defense and also the worst defense in Ligue 1. Lille are doing a good league, is a football team that plays a predominantly offensive that almost always guarantees two goals per game. Ajaccio has played 4 home games without a win in a row. Record this season away from home to Lille: 3-4-0. Frederic Sammaritano is the leading scorer for Ajaccio, with its 4 goals. Moussa Sow has made ​​5 to Lille. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :nana