UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Celtic +0.5 is as high as 10/11 on bet 365. I just had a nibble, i think the draw is a big player in this game so, i reckon this looks a good bet. Also Celtic picked up a good run of form recently an have been on a nice unbeaten run, where as Atletico havent' won in 8 consecutive away games in all competition losing 6 an drawing 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Malmo FF - AZ Alkmaar
Selection AZ Alkmaar -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.30
Reasoning I think it will be not easy match for Malmö FF. They lost all four matches in the group. What is more, AZ Alkmaar have to win because Austria Wieden has only one point less. Motivation is very high. Austria Wieden will play against Metalist Charkow. Metalist is a favorite but you know that everything is possible, especially in Europa League. AZ Alkmaar is playing great in Eredivisie - first place and 3 points more than PSV Eindhoven. Rasmus Elm is in very good shape. AZ Alkmaar destroyed Malmö FF 4-1 in the first match. For this team is a big chance so in my opinion handicap -1,5 is good choice. Odd at bwin is good.

Agreed, I think i have backed unders in every one of our EL games so far... even the 5-0 against hearts :lol Tempted to have a little go on under 2 goals @ 3.2 (Bet365) then i have some cover if we win 2-0. Unless Harry springs a couple of surprises with the team i cant see us getting 3, as for our defence we've only conceded 1 in 6 and that was away in Russia. Plus PAOK hardly looked inspiring at their place... Might wait to see the teams, i think whether Defoe plays or not might sway it for me...
:lol I forgot about the 0-5 game, well that one was a bit different as it was our full team. Hope Defoe plays, I think he should do.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Excellent Football Portal, Excellent Tipsters around here ( I am one of them) What more can I say? The Punter's Lounge - without doubt, it is the best tipping site you will ever find on the net! Rapid Bucharest (Romania) - Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel) Main pick: Total Goals: Over 2.5 / odds: 1.95 / Stake: 10/10 @ Bet365 The 5th round/6 from the group stages of Europa League. Tonight's game is without importance this is because both Rapid with 3 points and Hapoel (1 point) lost any chances of continuing theyr adventure in this competition, no chance of qualifying in a group that also includes PSV (10 points) , Legia (9 points). Still, there is a stake: the prestige of the country.. and would add other ones too, like money given for a win and Uefa coefficient for the country. These teams played each other in Israel - it was the opening. Then, on October 15 Rapid won by 1-0, a game with a lots of tension: with 7 yellow cards and two red cards (one each side). It is clear, home team will send players on the field that have played fewer minutes this season. There will be many young guys of 21 years, which will have a huge opportunity to show up" said Rapid coach, Razvan Lucescu, and one of the other reason is because this team has many unavailable players: Herea, Teixeira, Glauber, Rui Duarte, all injured, and defensive midfielder Alexa is suspended. Remind you Rapid coach stated the European Uefa coefficient rating for the clubs is important, so even Rapid lost any chances to qualify, will fight to increase Romania's coeficient. At this moment, Israel rating is 20.750 (18th place) while Romania occupies 21th place with 18.324 points. Hapoel coach stated his players try to avenge defeat at home when the two meet in the first game. Hapoel current run: 18 goals scored in the last 6 games (all competions)! They are top in the Israel League and their last defeat dates on October 23, 0-2 in Ashdod. Then followed by six matches, that meant 4 wins and 2 draws, of which 4 have matches on the road. In the last game played away in Europa League on this group: Hapoel lead 3-1 in Eindhoven, but PSV snatched a draw 3-3. This a team buid for the away games. In the group C , Hapoel hasnt managed to score a single goal at home in two games, while on the road scored 5 times: 3 vs PSV and 2 vs Legia. In my oppinion the ball will pass very fast and I predict here a game with no midfield. The last Romanian - Israeli clash was Steaua Bucharest vs Macabi Haifa 4-2 (Europa League, Group J) on the 3rd of November. As for stats, I would offer a pick based on the yellow cards: * Over 4 Yellow Cards Asian @ 1.80 5/10 Panbet We take in consideration it will be more than 4 yellow cards, with exactly 4 returning our stake. Hapoel avg 4.25 yellow cards/match in theyr games played so far - with 17 yellow cards. Rapid a perfect 3 YC/Game - got 12 YC untill this encounter. First match ended up: 7 yellow and 2 red cards. So, there is every reason to believe at least 4 yellows wil be shown by the Hungary referee Zolt Szabo, strict judge (avg. 4.52 YC/Game). 1. Рапид Бухарест vs Хапоэль Тель-Авив - Ставка: ТБ 2.5 @ 1.95 ; 10/10 Букмекер: Bet365 2. Рапид Бухарест vs Хапоэль Тель-Авив - Ставка: (ЖК) ТБ 4 @ 1.80 ; 5/10 Букмекер: Panbet 5f9b429a52720969206b13da2820c4d4.gif I master bets on the Russian Football from A to Z.. the other football leagues, try to give my bets (pardon, my best)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Spurs v PAOK. Over 2.5 goals. 1.82 @ Nordicbet (6/10) PAOK will definitely play for a draw in this match but my problem with them is that they don't travel that well. Perhaps they will get a draw but in that case it should be a score draw. Redknapp has admitted that Spurs need to win this, so they will play for a win, they barely play any other way. Of course, this will be mostly 2nd choice players for Spurs but even without the first team they will creat chances as they always do. Defoe might come in for injured Pavlyuchenko. All in all I expect this one to open match with attack dominating the defense. 2-1 or 3-1 Spurs. Alkmaar -1 @ Malmo. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Malmo have nothing to play for that is the bottom line for this match and even if they did they still would most likely lose. Totally not ready for this level the Swedes and another smashing is on the cards surely. Alkmaar in very good shape at the moment and on paper at least should win by 2 or 3 goals.

Event Braga - Birmingham
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.95
Reasoning This should be tough encounter between first and third in this group but they both have by seven points, tied with Club Bruge who also has seven points. That team who win this one will qualify to the round of 32. I think no one will want to lose today they will play offensive soccer. Braga is going today after three over in previous four rounds. They started 1-3 won in Birmingham in opening round but after that they drew with Maribor in Slovenia 1-1 and failed at home against Club Bruge 1-2. The last Braga game was 5-1 home win overrated Maribor. On the other hand Birmingham after bad start 1-3 home loss against Braga, they defeat Bruge 1-2 and Maribor 1-2 both two games on the road. The last Birmingham game was another over 2-2 draw at home against strong club FC Club Bruge. Birmingham recorded four over of four games for that cup, at local level they scored at least two goals in five of last six away games and I think this game should be over again.

Event Malmo FF - AZ Alkmaar
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.71
Reasoning Malmo FF are eliminated after four loss in four games so far in that group. Malmo FF failed 1-2 against Austria Wien, 1-4 against Metalist Kharkiv both two games at home. Malmo Ff didn't show good soccer on the road they failed 3-1 in Ukraine against Kharkiv, 4-1 defeat when they visited this rival AZ Alkmaar. AZ started very well new season at Europe League they defeat Malmo 4-1 at home, but after that they record three draw in a row, 1-1 against Metalist in Ukraine, both two games with Austria Wien finished 2-2 drawn, so AZ has good offense and poor defense. Malmo are going today without any chances but with four over in a row, while AZ record three over in four games that game for sure will be over.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Taking a Ladbrokes enhanced multiple tonight just for some interest as cannot see many clear results. celtic birmingham udinese all 3 to win at 66/1 Celtic in better form than when playing in madrid, fitter squad with less injurys, we're closing gap on rangers and spirits are high especially with the chance to progress in this competition. Celtic will make a real game of this as if they beat/draw with atletico we have a very good chance of qualifying. We wern't too badly outplayed away and all in all we are playing much better. Wish I was there tonight hate these 6 o clock starts! Birmingham need the points here, if they score first they might try and hold on if braga score first i see the outcome as a draw As a celtic fan I would like to see Rennes beating Udinese but cant see this happening. Therefore I dont min dtaking this enhanced treble. Odds are a little too high to reflect the likleyhood of this coming up, I dont think its impossible though so have stuck a couple quid on at 66/1 with Ladbrokes. Maybe have a look at 8pm games after watching celtic win 5-0:cow :cigar

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Hello, this is my second post on this site :) Tonight I'm backing Standard Liege v Hannover Over 2.5 @ 1.91 My reasoning behind it is that both teams will surely be keen on topping the group table in order to recieve a more favorable draw in the next round. Neither of these two teams want to end up against the likes of man city/napoli/lille/valencia/porto/etc... in the next round. Standard Liege have gone over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches, scoring and conceding in each of the 6 matches. Hannover have gone over in 8 of their last 11 matches and have scored and conceded in 8 of those 11 matches. It is obvious that both of these teams are attacking sides who leave chances open at the back. Good luck

Event Maribor - Club Brugge
Selection Club Brugge
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.91
Reasoning This game is so important to the away team today Club Brugge. The Belgium club is tied for the first place with other two teams in that group Birmingham and Braga, both three teams record by seven points so far after four rounds. Club Brugge defeat Maribor 2-0 at home, they also defeat 1-2 on the road strong Braga who is finlasit of last season Europe League tournament. Brugge problems came when they face Birmingham 1-2 home loss, and 2-2 draw in England but Brugge missed two goals advantage at half time in that game. It is obvious that Brugge are playing stronger on the road and I expect that team to force Maribor taking all three points today. On the other hand Maribor record three loss one draw in total four games played so far, they failed 5-1 in Braga, 1-2 at home against Birmingham, 2-0 in Maribor but clinch a points 1-1 at home with Braga. Maribor is sitting on the last place without any chances to go in next stage so I think Club Brugge who will be high motivate should take all three points today.

Hi guys. I was thinking to take those bets into one combination: Rubin Kazan - Shamrock Rovers -2 (Going to take them when I have the possibilty to bet at them at Unibet, so I can take it into one combination. Should be around or more then 2,00 if you that at Bwin it is 2,05). Reason: read the post above me. Standard liege - Hannover 96 Both teams to score @Unibet, 1,70 Both teams have great attacking quality, but also conceeds goals. Mälmo FF - AZ @Unibet 1,70 AZ must win. Mälmo is almost one month not playing, their competition has been finished. AZ has better quality and they really must win to qualificate themself. Stoke City - Dinamo Kiev Both teams to score @Unibet 1,70 Both teams must win, and both have good attack. So I see them both scoring. What are you think about my combi?
I think you would do best if you choose one or two bets that you feel most confident about.

TOTTENHAM-PAOK PICK:TOTTENHAM-1 ODDS:1.81 PINNACLE This is the 5th match of the group and the most interesting so far because tottenham has to win if wants to qualify.
Spurs don't have to win - they could draw tonight and still qualify on the last day.

Don't disagree' date=' Spurs will be giving even less of a toss about this competition than they currently have given their fine form, I don't think Redknapp would be too bothered if the reserves went out of the competition in the group stage[/quote'] If Spurs really "don't give a toss", then PAOK look very good value at 8.0

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Rubin Kazan v Shamrock Over/Under 2.5 Goals Over(+2.5)1.533 Rennes v Udinese Over/Under 1.5 Goals Over(+1.5)1.30 Standard Liege v Hannover 96 Over/Under 1.5 Goals Over(+1.5)1.25 Braga v Birmingham Over/Under 1.5 Goals Over(+1.5)1.222 Tottenham v PAOK Saloniki Match Prices Tottenham1.40 Legia v PSV Eindhoven Team 2 Over/Under 1.5 Goals Over(+1.5)2.00 Malmo FF v AZ Alkmaar Over/Under 2.5 Goals Over(+2.5)1.615 Metalist Kharkiv v Austria Wien Over/Under 3.5 Goals Over(+3.5)2.65 :nana

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Tottenham v PAOK - BACK Tottenham @ 1.52 (Betfair) One for today and I fancy Tottenham to win in this game against PAOK tonight. Despite the large number of changes you've got to fancy Tottenham to win this and secure their progress into the next stage.

well my rubin shamrock over 2.5 looks a certain winner so far. only 7 more to go. for about 37/1 £10 on
That's great, good luck mate :ok Could you please post your picks without reasoning here in future ... http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/midweek-bets-thread-nov-29-dec-1-a-124004/ :)

Event Legia - PSV
Selection over 3 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.63
Reasoning Both teams already reached the next stage round of 32 they overrated this group after good results in previous four rounds. Legia keep good home fit they defeat 3-1 Rapid Bucharest and eliminated them, another good win was over Hapoel 3-2 at home also eliminated team. PSV lead this group with ten points one more than second placed Legia but as I said both teams qualify to the next stage of this tournament so this will be battle to the first place. PSV record two big over 1-3 win over Rapid and 3-3 draw with Hapoel in last three games. It seems that both teams prefer offense and allowed many goals in defense.

Event Rapid Bucuresti - Hapoel Tel Aviv
Selection over 3 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.74
Reasoning This game is without any matter for outgoing out of that group because Rapid has only three points while Hapoel has only one point, both teams are already eliminated. However although they have no big chances to reach next stage both teams produced good offensive soccer. Rapid failed 1-3 at home against PSV, and failed 3-1 when visited Legia in last three games two big overs. On the other hand Hapoel is playing far better on the road, they failed 3-2 when visited Legia, and clinch a point when visited leader PSV 3-3 draw in last day. Rapid won the opening match between these two in Israel 0-1 but today they will have tough aim because Hapoel is in a great fit at the moment as I said they are far better when playing far from home for sure overs here.

Tottenham v PAOK - BACK Tottenham @ 1.52 (Betfair) One for today and I fancy Tottenham to win in this game against PAOK tonight. Despite the large number of changes you've got to fancy Tottenham to win this and secure their progress into the next stage.
I've gone for the same bet, starting lineups are now known and Harry has signaled some intent including Modric, Lennon, and Defoe. Other starters include Pieenar, Gallas, Livermore, and although they haven't featured recently they are still quality players. But the inclusion of Modric to the midfield for this tie has me really fancying Spurs

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Re: European Livescore thread

NK Maribor - Club Brugge [LIVE betting] Half Time: 1-0 (min 11, early goal) for NK Maribor. Current odds Live at Bet365 : 1.80 - 3.40 - 4.75 :ok Brugge wins
Live Thread ;) for... a must win situation converted. http://forum.punterslounge.com/f59/european-livescore-thread-122657/index5.html

I've gone for the same bet' date=' starting lineups are now known and Harry has signaled some intent including Modric, Lennon, and Defoe. Other starters include Pieenar, Gallas, Livermore, and although they haven't featured recently they are still quality players. But the inclusion of Modric to the midfield for this tie has me really fancying Spurs[/quote'] Went for under 2,5. I never play unders. Should work as a reminder. Spurs down 0-2 after 15 min.

Rapid Bucharest vs. Hapoel Tel-Aviv

A dead game probably and both teams will most probably play just for the record. Rapid won surprisingly in Hapoel on first day but the game on the field didn't really reflect the result back then with Hapoel playing better than Rapid. After that result Rapid was hoping to qualify from the group but after the win there were 3 losses in a row and there is no more chance for them. They played during weekend away at Pandurii where they were trashed 3:0 and lost some players to injury. They fell on 3rd place now at 5 points of the leader Dinamo and with injuries messing with their squad they will have a tough schedule coming up. Rapid will miss today Dan Alexa which is suspended following the red card in the game at Varsovia, Rui Duarte and Herea also missing through injury following their last game in the league, Glauber long time injury and Teixeira doubtful. They are all first team players and Lucescu will have to find substitutes for them for this game. I don't think Rapid will be pushing this hard as they don't need any more injuries for the future and they will try to concentrate on the fight for the title now. I must admit I don't know much about Hapoel and info from anyone who follows this league/team would be highly appreciated as this could be a good bet to catch today. Hapoel is coming after a good run of result, last one being a 3:1 victory against Maccaby Tel-Aviv and if press is right and they come here to revenge that result in Hapoel they might put some in the back of Rapid's net. They have fast players, proved it when they were 3:1 at PSV also and with some chance and good morale, Hapoel should be winning this. Maybe worth's mentioning that Rapid will play on National Arena, a stadium with a capacity of 55.000 seats, but there probably will be just around 5000 spectators there as this game has no importance for them. I like Hapoel's odds on asian handicap and if we could get some good info form Hapoel's point of view I think we could risk an away win also. Selection: Away Win +0.5 AH @ 1,95 Selection: Away Win @ 4,25 Good luck all! :hope

Final Time: 1:3 Hope someone made good use of this game :) :cheers

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Hi, can anybody tell me why in my double consisting of: Standard Liege to win to nil @10/3 AZ/AZ HT/FT @6/5 The AZ bet was counted as void when the bet should have been lost? I was returned the winning single for the Liege bet. I was betting with Bet365, by the way.

Hi, can anybody tell me why in my double consisting of: Standard Liege to win to nil @10/3 AZ/AZ HT/FT @6/5 The AZ bet was counted as void when the bet should have been lost? I was returned the winning single for the Liege bet. I was betting with Bet365, by the way.
Bank it, before they realise ;).

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 30th November Here's why you were refunded - from Bet365.com :

Bore Draw Money Back Have a pre-match Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast bet on ANY soccer match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!