maximize.gif Cittadella v Livorno (14:00 GMT) 2.7 3 2.95 104.27 %
maximize.gif Grosseto v Varese (14:00 GMT) 2.45 3 3.3 104.45 %
maximize.gif Gubbio v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT) 3.4 3.05 2.3 105.68 %
maximize.gif Hellas Verona v Crotone (14:00 GMT) 1.9 3.4 4.75 102.85 %
maximize.gif Juve Stabia v AlbinoLeffe (14:00 GMT) 1.96 3.25 4.5 104.01 %
maximize.gif Modena v Empoli (14:00 GMT) 2.4 3.05 3.2 105.70 %
maximize.gif Sampdoria v Vicenza (14:00 GMT) 1.57 3.75 8 102.86 %
maximize.gif Torino v Bari (19:45 GMT) 1.72 3.4 5.65 105.01 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 5-7 November Event Pescara - Padova Selection draw Strength 6/10 Date 12/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.75 Reasoning A big match in Italy.Pescara on 2nd with 28 points against 4th Padova with 27.Well Pescara is a beast especially at their Stadio Adriatico,they are today chasing for its 7th victory in a row here.Based on lates informations the team has some problemswith injuries so they are gonna adopt the formation.I can also they that after the fantastic run Pescara suffered the defeat against Livorn a week ago.On the other side Padova has a good team tough to break and it seams to me that they adopted its game.Well on the road they ar very poor especially recenty,they are coming here with 3 defeats in a row and i think that now is the time to change the things.Intensive clash here.I will tray with a draw.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 5-7 November Pescara vs Padova Home side is a team that grown so much under Zdenek Zeman and for sure they will want to get the promotion. Padova is another good team in Italy, but they haven't been convincing away, There is a big gap between values of these teams. Sansovini and Immobile are two strikers with great potential and in a great form. Scored together 17 goals. Padova has 3 defeats in last 3 games and expect them to lose again. Pescara has 6 wins at home and will try to win again after being defeated last round 1-3 to Livorno. home @ 2.15 with betway

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November Reggina vs Nocerina Home side is very involved in the promotion affairs. They are on 5th spot and are looking to win the match. Have 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats at home. Nocerina have 2 wins, 2 draws in 7 games abroad. Nocerina comes after 2 consecutive defeats and will try to get something from this one! Expect a home win! home @ 1.76 with Pinnacle Sports Citadella vs Livorno Expect an away win here and my motivation goes from the very good game that Livorno made with Pescara. That must have boosted their morale and must try a win here. CItadella has 3 defeats at home and 4 wins, while Livorno has 3 wins away, 1 draw and 3 defeats. Citadella has a painful moment, despite the recent win in Ascoli, 2 defeats in last 3 games. Away win is the call for me. away win @ 2.78 with 5dimes Gubbio vs Sassuolo Home side looks good at home lately, but will face a severe test here. Sassuolo has 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat away, with high scoring games and spectacular game play. Gubbio will have trouble here today! I think 5 games undefeated is too much for Gubbio! away win @ 2.38 with StanJames Modena vs Empoli Hard times ahead for both teams, but to me Modena definitely looks the favorite. Home side lost once in last 6 games, a defeat that can be said happened against a very in form away side, Sassuolo. Empoli has win and 1 draw in last 2 games and looks desperate to get points here. Think that Modena will be the luckiest of both and will snatch a win here. Modena is on 16th spot with 14 points, while Empoli on 21st with just 12. home win @ 2.59 with PinnacleSports Verona vs Crotone Home side won 1-0 to Bari and has already 3 successive wins. Expect them to win again. Showed strength and charcater all the season so far. Crotone lost to Sampdoria and made a 1-1 home with Reggina. They have been shy on away games with 1 win, 2 draws in 6 games. Verona should offer another win to their supporters. home @ 1.91 with Ladbrokes

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November Sport Football (Italy) Event Reggina - Nocerina Selection over 3.5 goals Strength 10/10 Date 13/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.90 Reasoning Reggina is doing fine this season, their games are very high scoring, and they are very tough to beat on their own ground, where only Torino and Juve Stabia. Everytime they won at home, they did it in high scoring goals, minimum 4. Their topgoalscorer is midfielder Missiroli, alongside striker Ragusa. Nocerina is newly promoted, but so far haven't made a bad impression. They've been rather prolific both at home and away. Their striker Castaldo is their top scorer. In all of their road trips played this season there were at least 2 goals, and have also played a high scoring game with Genoa in the Cup, 4-3. Given the fact that both teams have a good scoring record, another over 3.5 goals here is possible.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November

Brescia - Ascoli Brescia did not score in 5 last matches. Ascoli in 3. Would it be vise to play 0:0 correct score at odds 10.5? Quick answer means a lot.
Think that this goalless run has to end sooner rather than later? But a small to medium punt why not?

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November scaled.php?server=822&filename=seriebitalia.jpg&res=medium Verona vs Crotone According to my stats I keep thanks to the gazetta delo sport site regarding corners: * this game will see over 12.5 corners. Verona will put 6-8 and the same Crotone, between 6-8. Verona at home: Pescara 13 , Sassuolo 12, Torino 9, Padova 11, Sampdoria 5, Brescia 14 ; Crotone away : Varese 9, Pescara 8, Grosetto 5, Modena 12, Albinoleffe 7, Sampdoria 11 Italia.gif Like here: 1. Total Half Time Corners : Over 4.5 @ 1.725 Bet365 2. Total Match Corners [Asian] : Over 10 / Calci D'Angolo: Più di 10 / Угловые Тотал: больше (10) Exact 10 corners, bet void. Odds: 1.90 @ Bet365 The second option (2.) will take. Now lets move to Serie C1 - B, if I will found the thread to this league - to put in two games with high chances for over 2.5 goals. 11885.jpg

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November Torino vs Bari Home side is the leader of the series, while Bari is having a bad period since many weeks by now. Normally we should play 1 on thi sgame, but I doubt that Tporino will win. I think will have a very tight game. Bari is a defensive team, but their problems are coming from lack of power in attack as the defenders are doing pretty good. Torino is not scoring often more than 1 goal and I believe will not make an exception today. under 1.5 goals seems a good choice IMO. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with >Paddy Power

Re: Italy - Serie B - 12-13 November

Torino vs Bari Home side is the leader of the series, while Bari is having a bad period since many weeks by now. Normally we should play 1 on thi sgame, but I doubt that Tporino will win. I think will have a very tight game. Bari is a defensive team, but their problems are coming from lack of power in attack as the defenders are doing pretty good. Torino is not scoring often more than 1 goal and I believe will not make an exception today. under 1.5 goals seems a good choice IMO. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with >Paddy Power
I was thinking along these lines and decided to follow. :ok