** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November

Quite The Man - Sedgefield 2:00 Went off favourite last time out and its run was too bad to be true, must have had excuses for it. Before that won at Perth beating The Cockney Mackem by a neck, they were 20 lengths clear of the rest. Won last January at Market Rasen too and had the current favourite for tomorrows race, Flinty Bay back in 2nd that day, so is capable of beating that horse. Trip and ground should be fine and bold run im expecting. WIN @ 5/1 Boylesports BOG

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 13:40 Lingfield Park Kilvergan Boy Win (3,25) Bet365 The horse are properly in his best form so far. He won or placed in 7 of his last 8 runs. Kilvergan Boy lost by 21l at Chepstow, and he need to improve his jumping. Im sure Nigel Twiston-Davies have done his best, to focus on the 7 year olds jumping, back at the stable. Kilvergan Boy recent form. 3-UR-1-2-2 The jockey Sam Twiston-Davies have previous riden Kilvergan Boy 10 times. They won 2 and placed in 6 runs. Twiston-Davies are in great form. He got a win rate of 18,92 %, for the last 14 days.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 3.40 Lingfield Jigsaw Dancer win @ 11/1 Ladbrokes Think it might be worth chancing this horse in this weak contest. He returned from a 540 day lay off to run a very respectable race in a better contest than this a month ago. That day he was well beaten by 24 lengths into 5th but he was never seriously asked a question by the jockey. This race today represents a drop in class and he should be able to take full advantage with the race under his belt. He has been given plenty of time to get over that race and should come here race fit. This trainer jockey combination has a decent 20% strike rate at the track. The drop back in trip today looks a good move judging on his effort last time out and he will have no problems with the ground conditions. Today he races against much lower rated animals than last time out with the main danger looking to be Jezza. This horse comes from the bang in form Dartnall stable but is prone to making errors and would not want to back this one at a short price. Chicklemix could be a danger if staying upright as the form of her last race was given a boost when Dormouse won the other day. Hopefully Jigsaw Dancer will be able to build on his encouraging reappearance today and see off this easier opposition. Stable runners have been running well recently with 7 from 9 finishing in the first 4. The other 2 were 40/1 and 50/1 outsiders.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 2:30 Sedgefield - Night In Milan - 1pt @ 4/1 (Ladbrokes) Night In Milan comes here on the back of being off the track since March and although fitness has to be taken completely on trust, as does his ability to actually jump a fence, he looks worthy of support on his chasing debut. Keith Reveley's lightly-raced 5-year-old could prove to be a class above this modest field if he's ready to go and hopefully he will be. In a busy spell over hurdles between November 2010 and March of this year, this fellow lined out on 8 occasions, winning twice in handicaps off marks of 90 & 100. He would of also landed another race (over C&D) if it wasn't for such a poor ride from some conditional jockey that I've never heard of. After his final win over hurdles, achieved over today's 2m 4f trip at the stiff Newcastle track, Reveley's charge was very well supported in a pair of Class 3 Handicaps off marks of 112 & 110. On both occasions, he finished well back in the field but given the fact that he was running on heavy (over 2m) and soft ground (over 3m), something that doesn't seem to suit him at all (won despite the ground previously), they're easily forgiven. I also think there was a couple of other excuses and I'm happy enough to write them off completely, as he's better than that. Night In Milan gets a much sounder surface today on his return from a break and that should prove to be ideal, along with the trip at this undulating, speedy track. The fences are very easy here, so it looks like a good place to start him out and he really looks like the type who should excel in this code. Given how fancied he was in the market when running off higher marks over hurdles, connections must think he's capable of a lot better than he has shown to date and I feel today's rating of 107 could be very workable to say the least. The yard are also in good form and do well here (7-41), as does his regular jockey James Reveley (15-81), who's on board today. 4/1 looks like a very big price to me and I'll play medium win stakes, even though I'm tempted to put even more on. Plenty of risk and guesswork involved but he looked like he could make into a very nice handicap hurdler and he should prove to be an even better chaser in time. Hopefully he'll start it all off with a nice win here.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November manshoor 11/1 e/w ladbrokes 15.40 lingfield firstly appologies to BH(and anyone who has made any mony laying my tips):) for not posting for a while manshoor can go well at a decent 11/1,manshoor won over this distance and the same class race back in january,that was its second win over this distance and its fouth win overall,12 quid profit to a pound level stake makes manshoor a horse worth following,also 4 places from 23 starts good e/w prospect

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November Alba King - Sedgefield 1.00 I'm going for yet another Sue Smith trained horse today as she is on fire at the moment, having two winners and two places yesterday. This horse hasn't shown much in it's two bumpers but it is a half brother to the decent hurdler Shadrack who even won a hurdle here for connections. So it should hopefully handle today's obstacles. I do think that simply ned should win this race but hopefully Alba King can at least get a place, If not the win. Alba king E/W*

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 4.00 Sedgefield: Carters Rest 1pt win @ 16/1 VC Bet BOG Think this horse has a decent chance. Ran well on penultimate start for this jockey at Kelso when beaten 2l from 1lb lower in a competitive race over 2m2f. Sorely disappointing LTO when unable to build on that improved effort, however was taking a marked step up in trip on that occasion and failed to see it out. Back over a more suitable journey today and with Keith Mercer back on board I think the 16/1 available looks big in a race that shouldn't take a lot of winning.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 2.00 Sedgefield As long as the rain stays away this should be a good opportunity for Bhaltair to follow up his win here in August over this distance. Won lto over shorter but probably needs this longer trip to be seen at his best.Still on a decent mark and this young jockey gets on well with him. Should run his race and go very close today. 1 Pt win 11/2 Bet365

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 1:00 Sedgefield - Simply Ned - Back Built on a good 2nd on debut when following it up by winning lto. He won really well last time and he left the impression that he could be a fair bit better than this level. He jumped really fluently and won by a nice margin and if he's in the same vein today then he'll be very tough to beat 1pt win @ 1/3 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 1500 sedgerfield 1pt win bet365 presque pedre not run for 2 years over hurdles,bu ran over the flat which was a very dismal in a flat race 18 days ago,but has won 4 hurdle races on various types of ground,a front runner and course and distance winner, is worth a chance if he can get a lead

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November

manshoor 11/1 e/w ladbrokes 15.40 lingfield firstly appologies to BH(and anyone who has made any mony laying my tips):) for not posting for a while manshoor can go well at a decent 11/1,manshoor won over this distance and the same class race back in january,that was its second win over this distance and its fouth win overall,12 quid profit to a pound level stake makes manshoor a horse worth following,also 4 places from 23 starts good e/w prospect
Welcome back mate:ok

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 200 Sedgefield: Flinty Bay 5/2 Bet365 I was at Aintree when Flinty Bay ran third in a fair race, he jumped well and I thought he was unlucky on his debut when hampered and unseated rider. He goes straight into handicaps on the same mark he ran the last time he was over hurdles and I think he will be better chaser so in thoery is well in here and Nicky Richards thinks a lot of this young horse. Stable had a winner the other day and this race looks average and well within the capablilties of the selection.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November Lingfield 3.10 Zorro De La Vega win - 8/1 bet365 Run last time came too soon. He didn't travel with his usual fluency and I'd give him another chance, because handicapper has reassessed him and he's not much higher than his latest win. 2 market leaders look good, but the rest are poor and the selection would probably be a cert for a place if he runs to form.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 15:10 Sedg Viable - Has had a poor campaign this year and in doing so has dropped to mark which more than capable of. Hopefully the break will have done the world of good. Dropping back to 2m for first time since last placed and dropping into class 4. Likes to be held up and hopefully chip at them towards the end. 0.5EW 25/1 bet365

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November 2:20 Huntingdon: Cry of Freedom 1pt win 9/2 Boylesports Been off the track for a long time, however was more than useful in his career in the past and while there is not a direct correlation between flat ratings and potential jumps performance, its a positive to have been nearly the highest rated on the level. Not a strong race so Cry of Freedom may be able to go close from a yard that had a winner with another with a fairly similar profile yesterday.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November Going Wrong 2.00 Huntington 1pt win 11/4 PP Thought this fella ran a good comeback a few weeks ago. That was his first run since 2009 and given the break he ran with great credit. Even better when you consider that the Ferdy Murphy stable had not been in good form. He ran well before tiring on the run in to finish 4th and that looked a good race to me. The winner Frascati Park and in particular the runner-up, Bold Sir Brian, are two horses I'll be following thoroughout the season. The 3rd (Aikman) ran an ok race yesterday. The favourite for today is priced fairly short, probably based on his run behind Edgardo Sol. Again that was a decent race but Going Wrong ran just as well and is rated 127. If he can get back to that level he has a very good chance of winning this.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November Ling 2.40 - Goring One - win at 11/10 bog wm hill Looks like a two horse race on paper and of the two, my selection is the CD winner and having his second run back (might come on a bit). He's also won on good to soft if the rain is getting in to the ground The other one, River Rhapsody, has only won at shorter and faded on his only attempt at this trip. His best runs have been on good to firm and he has no track form

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 8th of November Second last time out and did make up alot of ground to get into 2nd spot i have him down as having a great chance today. Jockey C.Wallis has also been in pretty good form and he makes the trip for this sole ride in the last. Trip and ground suit. Lingfield 4:10 - Rich Maid. 1pt win bet at 11/2 Sportingbet. Enjoy....

2:20 Huntingdon: Cry of Freedom 1pt win 9/2 Boylesports Been off the track for a long time, however was more than useful in his career in the past and while there is not a direct correlation between flat ratings and potential jumps performance, its a positive to have been nearly the highest rated on the level. Not a strong race so Cry of Freedom may be able to go close from a yard that had a winner with another with a fairly similar profile yesterday.
Steve, this is definitely a stable I'll be keeping an eye on. I backed his winner yesterday (really impressive) and took a look at this one today. Didn't think Cry Freedom's form was quite as good but he seems to be able to get them jumping and running well. So had an eway nibble.

2.10 Lingfield Voltigger Hill. 0.5 point each wat at 8/1 vc.bet. BOG Reasoning follows very soon.
Useful over bumpers 2 seasons ago, including his last run where he was 3rd to Cue Card. First run over hurdles today and his trainer, Charlie Mann, does well with his hurdlers here, with 3 wins from his 6 runners.