maximize.gif Lille OSC v Evian TG (20:00 GMT) 1.38 5 11.5 101.16 %
Sunday 6 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AJ Auxerre v Toulouse FC (16:00 GMT) 2.5 3.1 3.4 101.67 %
maximize.gif AS Nancy v Stade Brestois 29 (16:00 GMT) 2.48 3.1 3.55 100.75 %
maximize.gif FC Lorient v AC Ajaccio (16:00 GMT) 1.51 4.1 8.5 102.38 %
maximize.gif Olympique Marseille v OGC Nice (16:00 GMT) 1.48 4.33 9 101.76 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v Montpellier HSC (16:00 GMT) 2.55 3.2 3.2 101.72 %
maximize.gif SM Caen v Dijon FCO (16:00 GMT) 1.92 3.4 5 101.50 %
maximize.gif Sochaux-Montbéliard v Olympique Lyonnais (16:00 GMT) 3.5 3.35 2.3 101.90 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Valenciennes FC (16:00 GMT) 1.83 3.5 6 99.88 %
maximize.gif Girondins de Bordeaux v Paris Saint-Germain (20:00 GMT) 3.4 3.25 2.48 100.50 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November I think Montpellier price is just too good to miss! They are really better than last years. St Etienne is nothing speciall so far, and they just played two games with Lyon, lost both of them. Montpellier won at St Etienne a long time ago. Their defens is not wonderfull, they usually concede goals, but they are very able to outscore St Etienne imo home, or away from home, and finally beat the bad record. Montpellier AW

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November Valenciennes has many injured players. They are not a good away team, they usually win more games home. Rennes, despite their results, is playing good imo. They are strong at home, and should has enough quality to win this match. Rennes HW

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November Sport Football (France) Event Bordeaux - PSG Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 06/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.20 Reasoning Bordeaux have 5 draw ended games at home and 1 defeat. Among the teams that only returned with a point from their trip to Bordeaux were Lille and Montpellier, two teams that are very good at scoring and high in the table. I think PSG won't return with more than a point and the odds reflect that too. They are 5 points with a match in hand from Lille and they are not under so much pressure to win here. Montpellier are close to them, it's true, but Montpellier don't have the title as their target and they will lose ground eventually. With Lille losing 2 points(expectedly) at home against Evian TG, PSG should be content with just a point from this match. Away from home PSG are undefeated with 3 2 0 record and considering that they win by 2 goals most of their games lately, I don't see them losing either. Still, Bordeaux although in a difficult position are not such and easy nut to crack at home and I think the draw looks the most reasonable bet.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November Sport Football (France) Event St Etienne - Montpellier Selection Montpellier 0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 06/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.30 Reasoning Montpellier have scored at least 2 goals in all their last 4 games. They drew 2-2 at Bordeaux and won 3-1 at Caen, won 5-3 at home against Dijon and 2-0 against Nancy. Away from home they have only 1 defeat at Lyon. I don't understand the odds here. St Etienne have a good home record 2 2 1, but they won against poor teams like Valenciennes and Nancy (1-0 the result in both these matches), held to a draw Auxerre and Toulouse and lost to Lille 1-3. If Montpellier don't approach this match with a non-combat atitude there's no way St Etienne will get more than a draw from this one. I mean, they have a decent home record, yes, but when they were visited by the only strong team they played against at home, Lille, they lost 1-3. With a home performance of 5 goals scored and 5 received against a team that is on fire in terms of goals scored(12 goals scored in their last 4 matches - Montpellier) I don't see St Etienne as favourites, so I think Montpellier have good value at these odds.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November

EventBordeaux - PSG
Selection0 Bordeaux (Asian-handicap)
Strength10/10
Date06/11/2011
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 2.10
ReasoningFor Bordeaux starting Carrasso Trémoulinas Planus Henrique Sané in MF Maurice-Belay Plasil N'Guémo Khalfallah and up front Gouffran Diabaté PSG:Sirigu Tiéné Sakho Lugano Jallet Chantome Sissoko Nenê Pastore Menez Gameiro With last six L1 victories in a row PSG achived best run in the clubs history in the top flight. Despite this hard tempo they are killing,they are coming from the victory in EL match against Slovan Bratislava.On the other side we have also on record Bordeaux have not won any of their last six home matches at the Stade Chaban Delmas this season, which is their worst run in the top flight since 1990/91.But also in last five matches at home they are unbreakable stone and i think its gonna stay like that.This is gonna be intensive match but Bordeaux has that even to win this match.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November

Sport Football (France) Event St Etienne - Montpellier Selection Montpellier 0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 06/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.30 Reasoning Montpellier have scored at least 2 goals in all their last 4 games. They drew 2-2 at Bordeaux and won 3-1 at Caen, won 5-3 at home against Dijon and 2-0 against Nancy. Away from home they have only 1 defeat at Lyon. I don't understand the odds here. St Etienne have a good home record 2 2 1, but they won against poor teams like Valenciennes and Nancy (1-0 the result in both these matches), held to a draw Auxerre and Toulouse and lost to Lille 1-3. If Montpellier don't approach this match with a non-combat atitude there's no way St Etienne will get more than a draw from this one. I mean, they have a decent home record, yes, but when they were visited by the only strong team they played against at home, Lille, they lost 1-3. With a home performance of 5 goals scored and 5 received against a team that is on fire in terms of goals scored(12 goals scored in their last 4 matches - Montpellier) I don't see St Etienne as favourites, so I think Montpellier have good value at these odds.
:cigar good call seems like easy win for montpellier but i still waiting meatman for give some good advice

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 5-6 November Bordeaux -PSG = 2 (2.40) Eurobet stake 3 / 10 Bordeaux position 15° points 12 PSG position 1° points 29 Preview: Bordeaux: Injured: Henrique (defender 6 / 1), Jussi (striker 8 / 1), Marange (defender 1 / 0), Biyogo Poko (midfielder 0 / 0), Ab.Traoré (midfielder 6 / 1), Savic (defender 1 / 0). PSG: Injured: Matuidi (midfielder 9 / 0), Hoarau (striker 2 / 0), Chantôme (midfielder 9 / 0). Bordeaux has a score in the home of w0-d5-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 7 while the PSG has a score out of the house-w3-d2-l0 goals scored 12 goals against 5. Bordeaux has started the season really hurt is the only team that has not won a single game at home. The last game away from home against Ajaccio won with a score of 0-2. PSG have won their last six league games played at home. The field of Bordeaux has always been difficult for the PSG who lost the last four meetings. Tonight I think that PSG is the quality and class of the team and for the many absences in the home team can dispel this taboo. Bordeaux last season won both games against the PSG (1-0 home and 2-1 away from home). Bordeaux has played 6 home games without a win in a row. In the last 18 games at home playing with Bordeaux, Bordeaux has won 12 times, I have matched 5 and PSG has won 1. The goal difference is 33-9 in favor of Bordeaux. :hope:hope:hope