Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November

Friday 4 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FSV Mainz 05 v VfB Stuttgart (19:30 GMT) 2.82 3.6 2.7 100.28 %
Saturday 5 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Nürnberg v SC Freiburg (14:30 GMT) 1.81 3.9 5 100.89 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (14:30 GMT) 1.75 3.85 5.6 100.97 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 GMT) 1.36 5.5 11 100.61 %
maximize.gif Hertha BSC v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 GMT) 2.3 3.6 3.5 99.83 %
maximize.gif Werder Bremen v 1. FC Köln (14:30 GMT) 1.53 4.6 7 101.24 %
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Hamburger SV (17:30 GMT) 1.69 4.1 5.6 101.42 %
Sunday 6 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v FC Schalke 04 (14:30 GMT) 2.92 3.55 2.7 99.45 %
maximize.gif FC Augsburg v FC Bayern München (16:30 GMT) 19.5 7 1.24 100.06 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November

1899 Hoffenheim – Kaiserslautern Kaiserslautern has never on 1899 Hoffenheim(75% if the games ended in 1899 Hoffenheim win and 25% ended im a draw). At 83% of the times, 1899 Hoffenheim scores the first goal. According to the above, I think 1899 Hoffenheim will get here win, with an under 2.5 goals.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Mainz vs Stuttgart Okazaki, Harnik and Cacau seem to be on fire this season and Stuttgart plays very well. Mainz is not anymore the team that was last season and have big, big troubles in getting a win. They scored 6 goals and conceded 14 with 5 defeats and one win at home. Stutgart is another team with a good economy in the away games, with 7 goals got 2 wins and 2 draws. I think that this side of Stuttgart cannot lose this match and are the favorites. away 0 AH @ 1.99 with Canbet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November German Soccer 2011-2012 1W-4L-0P -3.83 units (20.00%) Stuttgart pick -109 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I don't understand this line. Mainz has won just one home game and that was there first home game of the year. Stuttgart has had a solid year offensively. While Mainz is giving up nearly 2.5 goals a game at home.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Mainz had three key players last season and lost them all. So the team or at least its potential has changed much. But one shouldn't underestimate them. Yes, they won only once at home this season. But in six home games they played vs Dortmund, Schalke, Werder, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, Augsburg. That's tough. They should've at least won vs Augsburg but gave away a penalty in the 88th minute. Dortmund shot the winner in the 90th minute. Schalke was 0-2 down at HT. Werder won 3-1 but was not the superior team (imho). So there's still a fire burning and today it's gonna be a (smaller) south west derby, Friday night, floodlight... Stuttgart AH0 @ 2.08, as 'sportxtipster' proposed, or Stuttgart +0,25 @ 1.74 seem good options to me.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Augsburg-Bayern München Augsburg both to score no @1,78 10/10 unibet HT/FT 2/2 @1,7 8/10 188bet Augsburg is missing their best player recently,keeper Jentzsch.He is injured as well as captain and defender Möhrle,midfielder Bellinghausen ( 1 goal) is out and requires surgery and striker Oehrl is suspended.Ausgburg has by far the worst squad of all teams in the 1.Bundesliga. Bayern will miss Schweinsteiger but this shouldn't be a big blow against such a club.Defender Boateng is still suspended. Bayern to win comfortably to nil. GL:ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Stuttgart +0 AH @ 2.025, 1 unit. Mainz have lost all home league games this season and despite the tough opposition thy have even dropped points against wak opposition too. Stuttgart are moving along nicely and I can't see them having too much trouble tonight. Stuttgart and Over 2.5 goals @ 10/3, 0.5 units. Stuttgart are a real force away from home this season coupled wth the reasoning above for the win. Stuttgart conceed 1 goal and score 1.5 per game on average, Mainz score 1 and conceed 2 on average. Based on this I think the game will go over 2.5 and could have a very high scoreline if Stuttgart break the deadlock early.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Mainz -VfB Stuttgart away +0 @ 2.08 FTU 2.5 @ 1.86 Mainz has yet to win in recent 9 games in a row. This match against aggressive VfB Stuttgart, Mainz may not be able to handle.i watched 1st matchs friday almost finish at under 2.5 goal.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November I picked Second Half Goals - Over 1,5 @ 2,10 in the game in Mainz. First, the bet makes sense statistically with both teams, each one is a no stranger to late goals at both ends. Second - I expect a slow start, and these odds are better than Second Half - most Goals ( @ 2,05 ) or Late Goal ( after 73d minute @ 1,83 ). As the stake is high enough, I am watching this game, and at 2,10 is easier to protect myself in-play. bet365. GL all

I picked Second Half Goals - Over 1,5 @ 2,10 in the game in Mainz. First, the bet makes sense statistically with both teams, each one is a no stranger to late goals at both ends. Second - I expect a slow start, and these odds are better than Second Half - most Goals ( @ 2,05 ) or Late Goal ( after 73d minute @ 1,83 ). As the stake is high enough, I am watching this game, and at 2,10 is easier to protect myself in-play. bet365. GL all
:ok

Stuttgart +0 AH @ 2.025' date= 1 unit. Mainz have lost all home league games this season and despite the tough opposition thy have even dropped points against wak opposition too. Stuttgart are moving along nicely and I can't see them having too much trouble tonight. Stuttgart and Over 2.5 goals @ 10/3, 0.5 units. Stuttgart are a real force away from home this season coupled wth the reasoning above for the win. Stuttgart conceed 1 goal and score 1.5 per game on average, Mainz score 1 and conceed 2 on average. Based on this I think the game will go over 2.5 and could have a very high scoreline if Stuttgart break the deadlock early.
Was right on the scoreline and Stuttgart looked good after opening the scoring just after the half. Gutted with the result tho as I thought Mainz would be rolled tonight!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Hertha-Gladbach: Under 2,5 @ 1.9 Pinnacle Hertha 3 unders in 5 home games. Gladbach 5 unders in 5 away games (5x 1-0 or 0-1 - including 10/11 they registered 10 consecutive unders on the road). Focus lies here on Gladbach's compact style of play and on Hertha's inability to break through a compact defense. Gladbach's manager Favre is well known for his good organisation and when he took over earlier this year it had an instant impact on the defense. At home Gladbach meanwhile has the ability to dictate a game and usually take way more shots than the opponent. But away from home they are still very defensive-minded, make it hard for the opponent to break through and wait for counter attacks. Therefore they conceded only 3 goals in 5 away games; at the same time they have huge problems to benefit from their counter attacks, they took 19 shots on goal in 5 games and scored only twice. Promoted team Hertha reintegrated very well into the top flight, earned 16 points in 11 games and caused a little sensation by winning at Dortmund. They have some good players like Ramos, Rafael or Lasogga and Markus Babel seems to be the right man in charge. But they don't have what it takes to dictate a game against a team like Gladbach and be a real offensive threat. It becomes more obvious when you look at their home opponent's stats. 3-0 vs Cologne (concede 3,4 goals on the road) 2-2 vs Augsburg (1,8) 0-1 vs Nürnberg (1,7) 0-0 vs Mainz (1,6) 1-0 vs Stuttgart (1,3) The only way this game should go over 2,5 goals is that Gladbach improve their mentality in front of the goal or Hertha benefit more than usual from set pieces.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Sport Football (Germany) Event Hertha Berlin - Borussia Moenchengladbach Selection under 2.5 goals Strength 10/10 Date 05/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 Reasoning Hertha at home scored 6 goals and conceded 3 in 5 games, while Moenchengladbach away from home scored 2 and conceded 3. Hertha at home have a 2 2 1 record, only losing to Nurnberg 1-0. Also they scored 3 goals to Koln(poor defense away from home) and to Augsburg(2-2, they knew each other from Bundesliga 2 so it was somewhat expected a surprise). Moenchengladbach won home 2-1 against Hannover and they can now be content with a draw in this game. I am not saying they won't win I'm just saying they won't be playing like crazy, but rather attempt their 1-0 victory. Moenchengladbach away won 1-0 or lost 1-0, 2 victories and 3 defeats, in total. I don't see today's fixture as special(in terms of a goal flood) so I think that it'll be a draw or even home win and under 2.5 ... maybe even under 1.5 again.

Reus is the x-factor, of course. Took him nine games to get his act together, two goals last week and now this... Remember the name, will be Robben's successor at Bayern. I'll stop posting predictions. Bye.
No don't stop ! You'll turn things around .. only a matter of time.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 4-6 November Sport Football (Germany) Event Hannover - Schalke Selection Hannover 0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 06/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.92 Reasoning Hannover as in every year, have a great home record, with 4 won 2 draw ended games and no defeat. They have been visited by Dortmund, Werder and Bayern who all left with 0 points. They score many goals lately at home 2 against Werder and Bayern and 3 against Werder. Schalke on the other hand might be without Huntelaar, who broke his nose and has good chances not to play. Anyway, Schalke's only noticeable result was in their last away game when they won 1-0 at Leverkusen. Aside from that they lost 3-0 at Stuttgart and 2-1 in Wolfsburg, winning against HSV and Mainz, two poor teams at that moment. I see Hannover this year again focused to win as many points at home as possible. They have lost their last away game 2-1 at Gladbach and they come into this one determined to win. They have a great morale after winning 2-1 at Copenhagen after being lead 1-0 and with their results at home this season I don't think they will give Schalke too many chances of winning this game.

EventHannover - Schalke
Selectiondraw
Strength6/10
Date06/11/2011
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 3.40
Reasoning8th Hannover to face 5th Schalke who is sitting just 3points over.Well Hannover is pretty much unbalanced team have its ups and downs in their game but judging by that what i saw they can play very good fotball and be a major threat to annybody.Schalke is coming here from two hge victories against Hoffenheim and Leverkusen and they are looking for its 3rd victory in a row bt its gonna be a very difficult match Hannover is playing fantastic at home and they are keeping that reputation of home team.Its gonna be intensive clash,My pick is draw at the end.

Sport Football (Germany) Event Hannover - Schalke Selection Hannover 0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 06/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.92 Reasoning Hannover as in every year, have a great home record, with 4 won 2 draw ended games and no defeat. They have been visited by Dortmund, Werder and Bayern who all left with 0 points. They score many goals lately at home 2 against Werder and Bayern and 3 against Werder. Schalke on the other hand might be without Huntelaar, who broke his nose and has good chances not to play. Anyway, Schalke's only noticeable result was in their last away game when they won 1-0 at Leverkusen. Aside from that they lost 3-0 at Stuttgart and 2-1 in Wolfsburg, winning against HSV and Mainz, two poor teams at that moment. I see Hannover this year again focused to win as many points at home as possible. They have lost their last away game 2-1 at Gladbach and they come into this one determined to win. They have a great morale after winning 2-1 at Copenhagen after being lead 1-0 and with their results at home this season I don't think they will give Schalke too many chances of winning this game.
In the end, a PUSH, but Schalke are very strong, even without Huntelaar. I dunno who they have their next match against but they'll be the team to back.