** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virtual horse racing - list of bookies

Re: Virtual horse racing - list of bookies You are damn right, mates! :cigar However, I am completing the list of bookies which offer virtual horse racing for the betting article about various kinds of horse racing betting possilibites. If you could tell me where it it possible to bet on virtual horse racing, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! It seems that virtual horse racing has no future. I will copy here the whole article when finished. Cheers.

Re: Virtual horse racing - list of bookies

! It seems that virtual horse racing has no future.
I have to disagree here. Whilst most of the people who visit this site are clued up or are willing to learn. There will always be punters who will throw their money away on these virtual products.I'd be quite shocked if any body from here bets on virtual racing on a regular basis. Its one of the ways bookies are widening their appeal , which includes roulette , sports betting , numbers betting ,lotteries betting etc etc.Even Ladbrokes produce quickslips for betting on the X Factor !!!

I have to disagree here. Whilst most of the people who visit this site are clued up or are willing to learn. There will always be punters who will throw their money away on these virtual products.I'd be quite shocked if any body from here bets on virtual racing on a regular basis. Its one of the ways bookies are widening their appeal , which includes roulette , sports betting , numbers betting ,lotteries betting etc etc.Even Ladbrokes produce quickslips for betting on the X Factor !!!
Spot on there. The bookies i work for are trailing a virtual programe in a few shops it has has loads of stuff ie car racing, cycle racing, football etc and the reason theer doing it because other competitors shops that have it are getting more punters through the front door.

Spot on there. The bookies i work for are trailing a virtual programe in a few shops it has has loads of stuff ie car racing' date=' cycle racing, football etc and the reason theer doing it because other competitors shops that have it are getting more punters through the front door.[/quote'] There's something just not right with virtual motor racing. I was watching the big race from thunder alley last week and a thought occured to me as l was watching them line up on the grid. When does qualifying take place?

I've never even seen virtual racing and don't understand it really Doesn't the bookie who commissions and puts on the films or cartoons or whatever they are know who's going to win ?............they must watch them before the public gets to bet on it ?
Its a random number generated from what I believe like everyone says complete waste of time and money!

Re: Virtual horse racing - list of bookies I went in to a local bookies last year and some random old man said to me watch out for the horse right at the back of this virtual race. The race had only just started and this horse came through the pack right from the back to win. He said he had watched them that much that he could tell AFTER the race had started which horse was going to win. Useless I know unless they start betting on running on them haha.

• 1 year later...