PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 - Final Table up now

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 From the list of 400 horses, select Ten to Follow in Jump races during the competition - Friday 11th November to Saturday 14th April 2012 inclusive. SCORING Selections winning Jump races under the Rules of Racing in Great Britain or Ireland during the period of the competition will be awarded points as follows:

25 pointsin a race worth £30,000 or more to the winner.
20 pointsin a race worth £25,000 up to £29,999 to the winner.
15 pointsin a race worth £15,000 up to £24,999 to the winner.
12 pointsin a race worth £10,000 up to £14,999 to the winner.
10 pointsin a race worth less than £10,000 to the winner.
Prize money will be taken as the published racecard Penalty Value to the winner. For races in Ireland, prize money published in Euro will be converted to Sterling at the official BHA conversion rate. The rate for 2011 is €1.16 to £ and will be subject to change from 1 January 2012. In the event of a dead-heat, points will be divided by the number of horses dead-heating with fractions rounded down. No points for a walkover. The official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualifications disregarded. BONUS POINTS Bonus Points will be awarded according to the official Tote Win dividend odds - including a £1 unit stake - as follows:
£4 to £74 points
Over £7 up to £117 points
Over £11 up to £1611 points
Over £16 up to £2216 points
Over £22 up to £2922 points
Over £29 up to £3729 points
Over £3737 points
If no Tote Win dividend is declared, the Starting Price will determine any bonus points. Should neither a Tote win dividend nor a Starting Price be returned, bonus points will not apply. BONUS RACES An additional 25 points will be awarded to the winner and 12 points to the runner-up in each of the following races:
Paddy Power Gold Cup(Cheltenham 12 November)
Hennessy Cognac Gold Cup(Newbury 26 November)
William Hill King George VI Chase(Kempton Park 26 December)
Irish Champion Hurdle(Leopardstown 29 January)
Irish Hennessy Cognac Gold Cup(Leopardstown 12 February)
Betfred Trophy(Newbury 11 February)
Racing Post Chase(Kempton Park 25 February)
Stan James Champion Hurdle(Cheltenham 13 March)
Irish Independent Arkle Challenge Trophy(Cheltenham 13 March)
Sportingbet Queen Mother Champion Chase(Cheltenham 14 March)
Royal & SunAlliance Chase(Cheltenham 14 March)
Ladbroke World Hurdle(Cheltenham 15 March)
Ryanair Festival Trophy Chase(Cheltenham 15 March)
Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup(Cheltenham 16 March)
John Smith’s Grand National(Aintree 14 April)
Any of the above races re-scheduled to take place outside the dates of the competition will not count. BONUS SELECTIONS During the Bonus Window you can add TWO FREE Bonus Selections to your entry, and then the highest scoring 10 horses from your 12 selections will count*. The Bonus Window opens from 9.00am Sunday 19th February until 6.00pm Friday 24th February 2012. *Points scored by Bonus Selections qualify for points from Tuesday 13th March - the first day of the Cheltenham Festival.

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 Pick 10 horses, post your selections in here and I'll sticky the thread in the next few days. Please make sure you pick horses from the list available here, any not on the list will be included and counted as void selections, it's your responsibility to check they are on the list. :ok Last years final table and leaderboard: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f13/pl-ten-follow-jumps-2010-2011-final-table-up-now-109185/index5.html Haven't seen Billvernon around but hopefully he will come back and defend his title, I know he's a massive jumps fan rather than a flat fanatic. I had Weird Al last year and it did nothing, do I put it in again this year or leave it alone? Denman and Kauto 2 to avoid for me this year.

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012

Haven't seen Billvernon around but hopefully he will come back and defend his title, I know he's a massive jumps fan rather than a flat fanatic. I had Weird Al last year and it did nothing, do I put it in again this year or leave it alone? Denman and Kauto 2 to avoid for me this year.
Bill has PM'd me and will be joining in with this :ok

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 1. Cue Card 2. Captain Chris 3. Diamond Harry 4. Oilily 5. Hurricane Fly 6. Ski Sunday 7. Sparky May 8. Walkon 9. Wishfull Thinking 10. Midnight Chase. One or two curve balls in there who im hoping will be picking up the lower grade races but turning out more than the festival fancies. Method in the madness kids.

These are the horses listed as Non Runners so far this season Ten To Follow Jumps 2011-12 - Non-Runners / Doubtful Horses

Here are the horses who are non-runners for the upcoming Jumps' season. Don't select them for your entries!

CodeHorseTrainerStatus
1008AlaivanE O'GradyUnlikely to run this season
1055BougglerE LavelleInjured; out for the season
1083Court In MotionE LavelleInjured; out for the season
1107Easter LegendE LavelleRetired
1156Imperial CommanderN Twiston-DaviesInjured; out for the season
1209Mille ChiefA KingSadly died on gallops
1220Mr CrackerM HouriganInjured; out for the season
1222Mr ThrillerD PipeSadly died at Punchestown
1255Poker De SivolaF MurphyInjured; out for the season
1288Ronaldo Des MottesD PipeInjured; out for the season
1380Voramar TwoP HobbsRetired
1385Weapon's AmnestyC ByrnesInjured; out for the season

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 Hi guys - sorry not been around - I only come for the Jumps season hope your all keeping well. Here is just a general list of useful things Trainers in form P.Nicholls Alan King C.Longson J.J.O'Neill N.Twiston davies P.Hobbs Jockeys in Form R.Walsh A.P Mccoy R.Johnson Felix De Gilles riding for C.Longson D.N Russell B.Geraghty

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 If Weapon's Amnesty had been fit and was running well this season he would have been my Cert for the Gold Cup he was at 20/1 - The way he won the RSA Chase was fantastic and likes Cheltenham .- I think he has missed the boat it is a shame for all who deal with him .:cry

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 Thanks for the mention Mowgli and also to Bowles for confirming my attendance in the Top Ten competition . I hope its a great jumps season for everyone - I have one small niggling feeling that the weather may scupper the racing a bit this year.It's been very warm upto now and lots of Berries on the tree's - my old mum say's that's Natures way of feeding the wildlife when it's a bad year weather wise.So if its anything like last year when Winter sets in then It's going to be a bit of a pain in the proverbial.Fingers crossed we get a lot of classic racing Lad's :hope

1..... Big Buck's 2..... Long Run 3..... Always Waining 4..... Master Minded 5..... Weird Al 6..... Aegean Dawn 7..... Big Fella Thanks 8..... Cinders And Ashes 9..... Weapon's Amnesty 10.... Captain Chris
Can i replace 9..... Weapon's Amnesty who i understand is out for the season for Big Bucks??:hope

Re: PL 10 to follow - Jumps 2011-2012 If you post up a selection in here that gets injured before the closing date feel free to change it but don't forget to name the one replacing it before the competition starts. I'm waiting until the last minute for the official competition. :ok

1..... Big Buck's 2..... Long Run 3..... Always Waining 4..... Master Minded 5..... Weird Al 6..... Aegean Dawn 7..... Big Fella Thanks 8..... Cinders And Ashes 9..... Weapon's Amnesty 10.... Captain Chris
9 out...... Somersby IN:ok