** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October

Tuesday 25 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Heidenheim v Borussia Mönchengladbach (18:00 BST) 6 4.05 1.6 103.86 %
maximize.gif Fortuna Düsseldorf v TSV 1860 München (18:00 BST) 1.66 3.8 5.4 104.84 %
maximize.gif RB Leipzig v FC Augsburg (18:00 BST) 3.65 3.6 2.05 103.96 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Unterhaching v VfL Bochum (18:00 BST) 3.7 3.5 2.16 101.89 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v 1. FC Köln (19:30 BST) 1.69 4.2 5.3 101.85 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v Dynamo Dresden (19:30 BST) 1.18 8.6 24 100.54 %
maximize.gif Eintracht Trier v Hamburger SV (19:30 BST) 8 4.9 1.36 105.95 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v SC Paderborn 07 (19:30 BST) 1.7 3.8 5.13 104.63 %
Wednesday 26 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.5 104.76 %
maximize.gif Holstein Kiel v MSV Duisburg (18:00 BST) 3.7 3.4 2.15 102.95 %
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v FC Schalke 04 (18:00 BST) 7 4.2 1.55 102.61 %
maximize.gif Rot-Weiss Essen v Hertha BSC (18:00 BST) 8 4.6 1.4 105.67 %
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (19:30 BST) 2.25 3.5 3.4 102.43 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v FC Ingolstadt 04 (19:30 BST) 1.08 11.1 32 104.65 %
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v 1. FC Nürnberg (19:30 BST) 3.5 3.5 2.13 104.09 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v FSV Frankfurt (19:30 BST) 1.22 7 13 103.95 %

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October Dortmund - Dresden: over 3,5 @ 1.94 I think we'll see a lot of goals here. While Dortmund has improved in the last weeks (well, at least in the Bundesliga) and can't stop scoring anymore, Dresden's defense is one of the worst in the 2.BL (plus they've scored nearly the same amount of goals they've conceded). Dortmund: 10 league games - 20:7 goals at home: 5 games - 15:3 goals (avg. 3,6) last 5 games all comp - 12:6 goals (avg. 3,6) Dresden: 12 league games - 19:21 goals (avg. 3,3) away: 6 games - 9:12 goals (avg. 3,5) last 5 games - 10:11 goals (avg. 4,2) (and let's not forget the 4-3 vs Leverkusen in the first round) Either it will be a real fight with Dresden having one of those wonderful Cup nights or Dortmund will just tear them apart. It's not Dortmund's mentality to slow down when they're 2-0 up at HT, especially at home I can't see this team stop running and searching for the goal (5-0 vs Cologne on Saturday...). They have to prove a lot, not only because of their bad perfomance in the CL but because of their Cup performance last year when they were eliminated in the 2nd round against 3rd division team Offenbach. And Klopp took Götze very early off against Köln, so I don't see them play with a B-Team. More than 72,000 tickets are already sold and it's the only game on free TV, so it's definitely no B-game.

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October

Dortmund - Dresden: over 3,5 @ 1.94 I think we'll see a lot of goals here. While Dortmund has improved in the last weeks (well, at least in the Bundesliga) and can't stop scoring anymore, Dresden's defense is one of the worst in the 2.BL (plus they've scored nearly the same amount of goals they've conceded). Dortmund: 10 league games - 20:7 goals at home: 5 games - 15:3 goals (avg. 3,6) last 5 games all comp - 12:6 goals (avg. 3,6) Dresden: 12 league games - 19:21 goals (avg. 3,3) away: 6 games - 9:12 goals (avg. 3,5) last 5 games - 10:11 goals (avg. 4,2) (and let's not forget the 4-3 vs Leverkusen in the first round) Either it will be a real fight with Dresden having one of those wonderful Cup nights or Dortmund will just tear them apart. It's not Dortmund's mentality to slow down when they're 2-0 up at HT, especially at home I can't see this team stop running and searching for the goal (5-0 vs Cologne on Saturday...). They have to prove a lot, not only because of their bad perfomance in the CL but because of their Cup performance last year when they were eliminated in the 2nd round against 3rd division team Offenbach. And Klopp took Götze very early off against Köln, so I don't see them play with a B-Team. More than 72,000 tickets are already sold and it's the only game on free TV, so it's definitely no B-game.
Good write up Sputnik, was looking over 2.5 goal before i read your write up but the odds were very low so i decided to skip it, but certainly will take the over 3.5 as per your suggestions and the odds seem good 2.20 with paddy power. Also based on the form i see Fortuna Duseldorf winning at home tomorrow, dont have any team news as really dont know any site, but if you could share a brief thought on other matches would be good. Thans and good luck with your pick-s

Event Greuther Furth - Paderborn
Selection Under 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 25/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.07
Reasoning This is a Cup game but both teams play in 2.Bundesliga, where Greuther Furth is the leader and Paderborn is the fifth placed. Making a good league, both teams are concentrate in repeat last seasons Duisburg cup success and go far in this competition even being secondary team. Greuther Furth and Paderborn are two of the best teams in Bundesliga II and big contenders to promotion. They also have the best defences of the league and when faced each other earlier this season, Greuther Furth won 1-0. Yes, they also have two of the best attacks of Bundesliga II but if you look with attention they only score many goals when facing weakest teams. In balanced games, like this one, they use to score few goals and conceded even less. Knowing that the game can be decided in extra time, they will not risk so much and i am not seeing here many goals. Take a look and the previous results of both teams and decide yourself. Good Luck! DE2 22/10 Energie Cottbus 0 : 2 Greuther Furth DE2 16/10 Greuther Furth 2 : 0 Erzgebirge Aue DE2 02/10 Karlsruhe 2 : 2 Greuther Furth DE2 25/09 Greuther Furth 2 : 0 1860 Munchen DE2 18/09 Alemannia Aachen 0 : 0 Greuther Furth DE2 21/10 1860 Munchen 1 : 1 Paderborn DE2 14/10 Paderborn 1 : 0 Braunschweig CFR 08/10 Arminia Bielefeld 0 : 0 Paderborn DE2 02/10 MSV Duisburg 0 : 1 Paderborn DE2 23/09 Paderborn 4 : 1 Ingolstadt 04

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October Hoffenheim - Cologne =1 (1.65) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Hoffenheim position 8° points 16 Cologne position 12° points 13 Preview: Cologne: Injured: Chihi (forward 10 / 2), Novakovic (forward 7 / 2), Geromel (defender 6 / 0), Andrezinho (defender 6 / 0). Hoffenheim has a score in house w3-d1-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 3 while Cologne has a score out of the house w2-d0-l3 goals scored 9 goals against 17. Hoffenheim at home is a very strong team and formidable in their last three home games against Gladbach won, lost and drawn against Stuttgart against Bayern. He has a lot more quality than their opponents, the coach will make a modest turnover Obasi putting people like Rudy and prejudice Muson increasingly competitive Cologne. The Cologne Podolski has played pretty well during the day if on the contrary it becomes very difficult as she has a mediocre team and a disastrous defense (the second line in the league). In the last 5 games playing at home with Hoffenheim, Hoffenheim won 1 times, we have matched Cologne has won 1 and 3. The goal difference is 10-4 in favor of Cologne. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October Heidenheim-Gladbach under 3 @1,82 4/10 12bet Heidenheim plays in the third divison.They have a solid defense. Gladbach's defense is strong.They have conceded just 7 goals.But they also scored just 11 goals in 10 matches.The strikers de Camargo ( 2 goals) and Bobadilla ( 1 goal) are out with injuries,captain Daems ( 3 goals) is out with a flu.Arango ( 1 goal) has back problems.I saw Gladbach's match against Hoffenheim and they were harmless up front.Hanke is no one who can score and Reus is no striker.He is better in the offensive midfield. GL

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October Eintracht Trier for another upset? Against the main Hamburg team? I saw just highlights of their game vs St Pauli, so I really know nothing of that team. Statistics say they won 4 out of last 5 in the lower league. Hamburger improved recently, although from what I see they still need to gel. And buy in January... Took already Goal/Goal @ 1,60 with my local, I am sure there will be better odds around. Oldenburg scored, so why shouldn't a better team that knocked out St Pauli earlier? That, of course if the game does not end up 0-0, which is always on the cards... Which brings me to the AH line - currently Trier + 1,5 AH is at 1,95 with bet365, and I don't like it much - far too low. With the odds for the HW up at 9,00 a fair line should have been +2 AH which I would have taken. It is a really tricky game - hosts are with high morale, winning and confident. Against a giant-opponent there isn't much they can lose. IMO if they keep it cool and tight, anything is possible, but if they go with all guns blazing, HSV can easily beat that line...For some reason I also expect many cards here, including red... GL

Re: Germany - DFB Pokal - 25-26 October @ Sputnik Fully agree and will follow on the Over 3,5 Goals. The Line has gone down to 1,775, so I will go a bit higher, for 2,20 - Over 4 Goals with bet365. Elsewhere I will go for Over 2,75 Goals in Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 1,725. Despite the compact defense of the hosts, with Munich I go Over anywhere...Still considering the Over 2,5 in Leipzig, I can't see Hoffe losing, but I am not happy with the odds... GL

Also based on the form i see Fortuna Duseldorf winning at home tomorrow' date=' dont have any team news as really dont know any site, but if you could share a brief thought on other matches would be good. Thans and good luck with your pick-s[/quote'] Yes, another win is very likely. 1860 just reached a new low point on the road by giving Rostock the first win of the entire season. On 1860 forums there's not much belief, some are hoping for a disaster because they want the manager to be sacked. But odds around 1.7? Two months ago they were around 2.1 (when they met in the league), the circumstances have changed but 1860 still has players like Aigner, Volland, Lauth. Personally I really don't like to put money on Cup games, with Dortmund it's an exception because that game has written 'goal festival' all over it (but odds already have fallen).

Heidenheim-Gladbach under 3 @1' date='82 4/10 12bet[/color'] Heidenheim plays in the third divison.They have a solid defense. Gladbach's defense is strong.They have conceded just 7 goals.But they also scored just 11 goals in 10 matches.The strikers de Camargo ( 2 goals) and Bobadilla ( 1 goal) are out with injuries,captain Daems ( 3 goals) is out with a flu.Arango ( 1 goal) has back problems.I saw Gladbach's match against Hoffenheim and they were harmless up front.Hanke is no one who can score and Reus is no striker.He is better in the offensive midfield. GL
0:0 easy one,Gladbach wins on penalties:clap

Hoffenheim - Cologne =1 (1.65) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Hoffenheim position 8° points 16 Cologne position 12° points 13 Preview: Cologne: Injured: Chihi (forward 10 / 2), Novakovic (forward 7 / 2), Geromel (defender 6 / 0), Andrezinho (defender 6 / 0). Hoffenheim has a score in house w3-d1-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 3 while Cologne has a score out of the house w2-d0-l3 goals scored 9 goals against 17. Hoffenheim at home is a very strong team and formidable in their last three home games against Gladbach won, lost and drawn against Stuttgart against Bayern. He has a lot more quality than their opponents, the coach will make a modest turnover Obasi putting people like Rudy and prejudice Muson increasingly competitive Cologne. The Cologne Podolski has played pretty well during the day if on the contrary it becomes very difficult as she has a mediocre team and a disastrous defense (the second line in the league). In the last 5 games playing at home with Hoffenheim, Hoffenheim won 1 times, we have matched Cologne has won 1 and 3. The goal difference is 10-4 in favor of Cologne. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :ok