France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October

Friday 21 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amiens SC v SC Bastia (19:00 BST) 3.4 3.05 2.44 103.18 %
maximize.gif AS Monaco v Tours (19:00 BST) 2.01 3.2 4.5 103.22 %
maximize.gif Le Havre AC v LB Châteauroux (19:00 BST) 1.97 3.35 4.4 103.34 %
maximize.gif RC Lens v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 BST) 2.27 3.2 4 100.30 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 BST) 1.99 3.2 4.5 103.72 %
maximize.gif Stade Reims v Le Mans FC (19:00 BST) 2.04 3.3 4.3 102.58 %
maximize.gif Troyes AC v FC Metz (19:00 BST) 2.28 3.05 3.8 102.96 %
maximize.gif Angers SCO v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:20 BST) 2.25 3.1 4 101.70 %
Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istres v Clermont Foot (13:30 BST) 2.64 3 2.9 105.69 %
Monday 24 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif US Boulogne v FC Nantes (19:30 BST) 2.4 3.05 3.4 103.87 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October Nothing, sadly, for me this weekend. Just back from holiday and had no time to price markets accordingly or do research. On first glance, Tours +0.5 looks an outrageous bet, considering Monaco were gubbed by Guingamp on Monday night and have a couple of suspensions to deal with. I also think Arles are a bit big too on the plus, but as I said, I'm out of the loop this weekend. Interested to hear what others think though. Good luck to you all, and see you next week :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October

Event Lens - Guingamp
Selection Guingamp DNB (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 21/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.75
Reasoning Lens is in the 15th place and Guingamp is 10th. Lens is not being so solid as they desire and today they have to face a very competitive team like Guingamp. Lens can't count with two suspended players, Gabriel Cichero and Samba Sow, and two injured players, Julien Toudic (knee) and Alassane Touré (knee). Ali Mathlouthi, who was out of the game at Bastia, is back to the call. Alaeddine Yahia is doubtful. Like this, lens has many problems in the centre of the defense and they will feel problems facing a team like Guingamp. Guigamp is making a interesting start of season. They have 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 defeats but they are in a climbing way. Lens is not convincing so far and even in front of their fans they only have a record of 1-3-2.

Nothing' date=' sadly, for me this weekend. Just back from holiday and had no time to price markets accordingly or do research. On first glance, Tours +0.5 looks an outrageous bet, considering Monaco were gubbed by Guingamp on Monday night and have a couple of suspensions to deal with. I also think Arles are a bit big too on the plus, but as I said, I'm out of the loop this weekend. Interested to hear what others think though. Good luck to you all, and see you next week :ok[/quote'] Tours +0.5 is a must, Monaco bottom of the standings missing the first two Goalies, defenders Muratori and Hansson, besides Vahirua and Giuly. Helstad is a ghost of last year topscorer and rarely a starter. Marester (another starter) is a major doubt. Tours at full strength. Reims vs Le Mans is top vs bottom. In every league in the world top vs bottom cant be -0.5 but -0.75 at least. I also like Lens -0.25 they were good at Bastia before a war-like end of the match which ended with 3 red-cards and a fight. Lens have problems at back with 2 or maybe 3 centre defenders out. Toudic is a long-term casualty, but Belgian Pollet (4 goals) has filled the gap very well. Brazilian Eduardo finally ended his goal-drought last week. And with the quality of Ben Saada in the middle, scoring won't be a problem for Lens. Guingamp is in good form I don't think it can last. On paper they are one of the worst teams in the league.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October Lens - Guingamp = Guingamp 0.0, +0.5 HA (2.02) bet365 stakes 5 / 10 Lens position 15° points 13 Guingamp position 10° points 15 Preview: Lens: suspended: Gabriel Cichero (defender 8 / 0), Samba Sow (midfielder 8 / 0); Injured: Toudic Julien (striker 4 / 0), Alassane Toure (defender 3 / 0); in doubt: Yahia (defender 10 / 2); falls: Mathlouthi (striker 10 / 0). The lens has a score in-house w2-d3-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 5 while Guingamp has a score out of the house w1-d1-l3 goals scored 2 goals against 8. The first lens that militated in Ligue 1 so far is doing a lousy league and tonight he meets a very competitive team. Given the absence in the department, especially defensively I think we will have many problems facing Guingamp in a growing phase. The home team has gained fewer results, but the visiting team has not demonstrated superiority concrete. Lens in the last four has never won. Guingamp are unbeaten in 4 matches. In the last 8 games playing at home with Lens, Lens won 6 times, I have Guingamp equalized 0 and has won 2. The goal difference is 14-9 in favor of Lens. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October Reims - Le Mans = 1 (2.00) bet365 stakes 5 / 10 Reims position 1° points 23 Le Mans position 19° points 9 Preview: Le Mans: Injured: Boudebouda (defender 6 / 2), Sylla (midfielder 7 / 1); suspended: Louis (midfielder 5 / 0). Reims has a score in-house w5-d0 l0 goals scored 9 goals against 3 while the Le Mans has a score out of the house w1-d2-l3 goals scored 4 goals against 6. The Reims is one of the most famous clubs in France. In this league you are doing very well and try to win the tournament to face the Ligue 1. Up to now, has racked up five wins in a row. The Le Mans so far is doing a very disappointing season is in the penultimate position. The two teams have met three times at the home of Reims and the score is as follows w2-d0-l1. Overwhelming superiority of the home team net sign 1. Earlier last season: 3-0 (Reims at home) and 2-2 (Le Mans at home). A year ago, Reims was 20 in the standings with 8 points. Now it is first with 23 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October France Ligue 2 Oct 21st Amiens v Bastia Pick :- Amiens 0 @ 2.26 5/10 (sbobet) Bastia are already an overrated side in this division. They have always been a team with a high reputation which is often misleading, now that they sit 3rd in the table and have picked up a few decent results, it’s even more of an excuse for people to rank them too highly. This is actually a battle between two promoted teams and Amiens have a only lost 1 of their last 8 games. They aren’t a team who started the season well, but to give them credit they’ve gradually got better in recent weeks. Just one victory so far, but here tonight they could have a decent chance. Bastia are side that needs to be respected, but I personally have my doubts about them away from home where they’ve shown enough frailties. The suspension of key centre back Giles Cioni is a loss tonight and could have an affect. No way have Bastia done enough this season to warrant being favourites. They are perhaps slightly the better side but fair odds here would be something like 1.80 AH for Amiens. Instead, with odds of 2.26 its way too big and definitely worth taking. For nice value take them anything 1.90+ on this line.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October Angers - Sedan : 2 (4,07) Pinnacle Side by side whit equal points. Angers and Sedan. Both had a decent season so far and they both have the quality to be a top team in the league. Angers startede the season, whit a defeat to Le Havre, since then they are unbeaten in Maine-et-Loire. Sedan on the other hand only won one, on the road. That was in the first away match and since then, they picked up one lose and three draws. They lost lately against Boulogne, but several players where out and Boulogne looked like a team on the rise. Angers won both their last two matches and whit Charbonnier on the top, they are a tuff side to play. I know its a long shot, but Sedan are one of few, who are able to take all three points from Angers. Forward Fauvergue are back from suspention, witch may boost their offence. Rame, Pogba and Valdivia are alsow avalible again. In the last 10 meetings at Stade Jean Bouin, Angers won 3, 4 was a draw while Sedan won the remaning 3. Angers are missing. Djellabi (8 Matches) and Auriac (11 Matches) Sedan are missing. Yohann Court (6 Matches)

Angers - Sedan : 2 (4' date=07) Pinnacle Side by side whit equal points. Angers and Sedan. Both had a decent season so far and they both have the quality to be a top team in the league. Angers startede the season, whit a defeat to Le Havre, since then they are unbeaten in Maine-et-Loire. Sedan on the other hand only won one, on the road. That was in the first away match and since then, they picked up one lose and three draws. They lost lately against Boulogne, but several players where out and Boulogne looked like a team on the rise. Angers won both their last two matches and whit Charbonnier on the top, they are a tuff side to play. I know its a long shot, but Sedan are one of few, who are able to take all three points from Angers. Forward Fauvergue are back from suspention, witch may boost their offence. Rame, Pogba and Valdivia are alsow avalible again. In the last 10 meetings at Stade Jean Bouin, Angers won 3, 4 was a draw while Sedan won the remaning 3. Angers are missing. Djellabi (8 Matches) and Auriac (11 Matches) Sedan are missing. Yohann Court (6 Matches)
FT 1-3 :nana

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 21-24 October Boulogne-Nantes =over (2.40) bet365 stakes 3 / 10 Boulogne position 16° points 12 Nantes position 9° points 16 Preview: Boulogne: in doubt: Yannis Salibur (midfielder 10 / 2), Maxime Colin (defender 4 / 0), Hugo Cianci (defender 8 / 0); Injured: Yoann Lachor (defender 0 / 0), Benjamin Boulenger (defender 1 / 0). Nantes: Suspended: Adrien Trebel (midfielder 9 / 1). in doubt: Fabrice Pancrate (midfielder 4 / 0). The Boulogne has a score in-house w1-d3-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 7 while Nantes has a score out of the house w1-d3-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 8. The two football teams play a very offensive to the defensive just making sure. In the eleven games played so far from Boulogne have scored fourteen goals and conceded fourteen goals, while Nantes has seen the beauty of sixteen goals scored and conceded twelve. So in the end I think this is a game with many goals from actions. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Boulogne Cote D'Opal at home) and 1-2 (Nantes at home). Nantes are unbeaten in 6 matches. When playing at home, Boulogne Cote D'Opal has never lost to Nantes in the last four meetings. :hope:hope:hope

Boulogne-Nantes =over (2.40) bet365 stakes 3 / 10 Boulogne position 16° points 12 Nantes position 9° points 16 Preview: Boulogne: in doubt: Yannis Salibur (midfielder 10 / 2), Maxime Colin (defender 4 / 0), Hugo Cianci (defender 8 / 0); Injured: Yoann Lachor (defender 0 / 0), Benjamin Boulenger (defender 1 / 0). Nantes: Suspended: Adrien Trebel (midfielder 9 / 1). in doubt: Fabrice Pancrate (midfielder 4 / 0). The Boulogne has a score in-house w1-d3-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 7 while Nantes has a score out of the house w1-d3-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 8. The two football teams play a very offensive to the defensive just making sure. In the eleven games played so far from Boulogne have scored fourteen goals and conceded fourteen goals, while Nantes has seen the beauty of sixteen goals scored and conceded twelve. So in the end I think this is a game with many goals from actions. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Boulogne Cote D'Opal at home) and 1-2 (Nantes at home). Nantes are unbeaten in 6 matches. When playing at home, Boulogne Cote D'Opal has never lost to Nantes in the last four meetings. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok