NFL Week 6

Samba_SamPa

Sunday 16 October 2011HomeAwayBPP
maximize.gifAtlanta Falcons v Carolina Panthers (18:00 BST)1.542.8799.72 %
maximize.gifCincinnati Bengals v Indianapolis Colts (18:00 BST)1.363.998.97 %
maximize.gifDetroit Lions v San Francisco 49ers (18:00 BST)1.492.98100.67 %
maximize.gifGreen Bay Packers v St. Louis Rams (18:00 BST)1.129100.00 %
maximize.gifNew York Giants v Buffalo Bills (18:00 BST)1.572.71100.59 %
maximize.gifPittsburgh Steelers v Jacksonville Jaguars (18:00 BST)1.25.8100.57 %
maximize.gifWashington Redskins v Philadelphia Eagles (18:00 BST)2.111.86101.16 %
maximize.gifBaltimore Ravens v Houston Texans (21:05 BST)1.34.13101.14 %
maximize.gifOakland Raiders v Cleveland Browns (21:05 BST)1.373.6100.77 %
maximize.gifNew England Patriots v Dallas Cowboys (21:15 BST)1.363.6101.11 %
maximize.gifTampa Bay Buccaneers v New Orleans Saints (21:15 BST)3.11.46100.75 %
Monday 17 October 2011HomeAwayBPP
maximize.gifChicago Bears v Minnesota Vikings (01:20 BST)1.722.35100.45 %
Tuesday 18 October 2011HomeAwayBPP
maximize.gifNew York Jets v Miami Dolphins (01:30 BST)1.333.69102.10 %
----------

Re: NFL Week 6 There's 2 I particularly like this week Patriots (-7) to beat Cowboys @ 21/20 Bluesq To beat the Patriots you're going to have to do what the Bills done and force turnovers, but the Cowboys just don't look like the sort of team that are going to 'out-turnover' the Pats. Brady's thrown 6 Ints this year, 2 more than the whole of last year and 4 of those were in the game in Buffalo. Cowboys have thrown 7. Patriots have made 7 Ints to Cowboys' 4. Patriots and Cowboys have both forced 4 fumbles, recovering 2. On offense, Patriots have fumbled ONCE, and recovered it. Cowboys have fumbled 12 times, losing 3. In total, Pats are +4 on TOs and Cowboys are -3. The only team, Bills, to beat Pats are +11 - that gives an indication of what is needed. Despite the deficiencies of the Pats secondary, their O-Line has afforded Brady some excellent protection, and in what is likely, as in most Pats game, to be a shootout, I simply can't see Romo and the Cowboys being efficient enough to keep up with Brady. Pats by 10-14 for me. At odds-against the -7 looks a gift. Bears (-3) to beat Vikings @ 21/20 Various I'm fairly sure the Bears, for all that's wrong with them (poor Jay behind that O-Line!), are more than a FG better than a Vikes team that are 1-4, and throw leads away like they're allergic to them. The Vikes on offense basically have AP, whilst as well as Forte the Bears also have passing options in Forte himself, Knox, Hester, Sanzenbacher, Hurd etc. Whilst the Bears don't have as good a Rush D as Minni have, I don't think AP can outscore the Bears offense by himself. Last Monday the Bears were only beaten by huge plays from Best and Megatron - in the same way the Lions shouldn't get carried away by that match, then the Bears shouldn't be too despondent; they played more than adequately overall. At Soldier Field, providing they cut down on silly penalties (3rd most in total pens) I think Bears actually take this by double figures, so, again, odds-against, at the quoted line (-3 in this instance)... yes please.

Re: NFL Week 6 Not sure I agree with the bears there SS... ...Chic dead last in run D, allowing 5.7 ypc! Minni, with the 2nd most sacks, up against that O-line! Cutler was single-handedly keeping them alive last week, but he jsut can't continue to do it on his own...esp. with Minni giving up a very handy 3.3 ypc. :\ I'm going to be working all weekend...if that's not bad enough, the in-laws are up for a week (work wll be a relief :lol ), so not sure how much time I'll get to post. At this stage I've played; Pittsburgh -12 (1.92 @ SportsBet) League: 1-9 (Av. loss 17.7) any 10+ off a 10+ SU loss as home (-3 to +3) if they gave up 100+ rushing. [Jax] Jags may have scored 20 last week, but a 70+ yards pass TD which was a totally blown coverage, ceratinly won't have it any better this week. In 2 home games Pits have won by 24 and 21. Jags are about the worst of the lot. Buffalo @ NYG under 50 (1.93 @ Pinnavle) League: 0-9 under (Av. total 48.5...av. score 38.7!) any dog, total 44.5+ off a 7+ SU win as home (-3 to +3) if they gave up 300+ passing yards. [buff] Just think the Bills' numbers are exagerated...KC, Oak, Philli, NE, all with suspect D's...had only 270 total yards v. Cinci in a 23-20 game. NYG have major O-line problems, so looking for them to struggle to move the ball. 50 points just looks too many. GB v. SL over 47.5 (1.96 @ Pinnacle) League: 16-4 over (Av. total 47.8...av. score 55.5) home 10+ fav, total 44.5+, off a 10+ SU win as road 3+ fav with 32+ TOP. [GB] Tempted just to take the over in every GB home game! :) They've scored 40+ in both home games so far, av'd over 33 and scored under 28 just once last year at home (not counting the last game), they'll just about cover this on their own. ;) Good Luck guys. :cheers

Re: NFL Week 6 Well being a long time Vikings' fan I will say that they never win @Soldier Field. Whether they're better than the Bears or not everything goes awry for them @Soldier. The Vikes have the matchups DLine vs OLine and Peterson vs Bears run D. But the turf @Soldier makes it tough on the Vikes DLine to get a good jump, likewise for the Vikes OLine. That and Hester always has a good game vs the Vikes. GL

Re: NFL Week 6 philadelphia eagles -1.5, 1.91 Well chronicled if you follow the media's NFL coverage of the bad 1-4 start for the eagles. But this isn't your typical 1-4 team. In 3 of the 4 losses, Eagles had the lead in the second half, and are really a fluke fumble/missed fg away from 3-2. But losses are losses, moving on, one thing that hasn't been struggling is the offense. Eagles have simply too many weapons for the Redskins imo. Redskins have one thing going for them, and that is the ability to rush the ball, something Philly has had struggles with this year. But if Philly's offense clicks early with some scores, I think the Redskins will be forced to abort the run game. And Grossman taking on the Philadelphia secondary could be a nightmare for Washington. Philadelphia won this fixture 59-28 last season. Washington surely has payback on they're mind, but Philly comes into this game knowing if they want to salvage they're season, THIS game is a must win. After this game, Eagles will have they're bye week, followed with 3 straight home games. So a turnaround in they're season starting this Sunday is very possible, if it will turn all the way around I'm not so sure. But I do feel confident of an Eagles victory.

Re: NFL Week 6 '07 last time Rob... ...but a few things in their favour I reckon, not least of which (without looking) I dare say it's been a very long time since the Bears run D has been this bad...and now worse still minus Peppers. As it is AP has gone for 222 (win), 121...then 94 and 51 last 2 years but with Farve hogging possession/the lime light. Brave man impressivegol, brave man! :D :cheers

Re: NFL Week 6 Tampa Bay +4.5 Happy to take on New Orleans, which is playing their third straight on the road and always seem to play tight games even when they're clearly the better team on paper...particularly in division games. TB may not be a great team, but they'll have the home field and they're coming off a 3-48 thrashing on the road (this is a great NFL angle over the years). Tampa's a game back of the Saints coming in, and although both teams will be motivated, TB has more to lose if they fall two games back. This season: NO 30, @ Carolina 27 Last season: @ NO 24, Atl 27 @ NO 14, Car 16 NO 31, @ TB 6 NO 34, @ Car 3 NO 17, @ Atl 14 @ NO 13, TB 23

Re: NFL Week 6 This week Rob... :p McFadden over 87.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Crazy low number at home v. the 25th worst run D, who get run on the 4th most times per game. Should see 20+ carries and do it easy. Benson OVER 75.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Indi have the 31st ranked run D, and get run on the most times. Turner OVER 84 (1.87 @ SportsBet) Panthers giving up 4.9 ypc and have allowed a League high 11 runs of 20+ yards. Turner has had a slow start but faced 2 very good run D's last 2. Shold be able to break a big one or 2 here. Brady OVER 300.5 (1.83 Lads) Not sure if it needs any reasons at all. Romo OVER 280.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Romo has gone 330+ in 3 of 4...255 v. Washington who allow 212 @ 6.7... ...NE have the worst pass D in the NFL, giving up 326 @ 8.6. Schaub OVER 260.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Has thrown for 373 and 416 in their 2 losses so far...Balt look on the surface like a tough place for yards, but the Jets and SL hardly count. Gave up 358 to Hasselbeck and 280 to BR, both right around the same numbers as Schaub. El Flacco under 230.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Hard to believe, but he has the worst completion % of any active NFL QB!! :eek 49.3%...Gabbert 49.5... ...Houston have the 3rd best pass D %-wise. Should be able to move the ball well enough on the ground...even if he hits one deep ball, 230 is a big number against a team av'ing just 208 yards @ 6.7. Manning OVER 265.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Buff pass D has faced some duds...Oakland, Cinci, KC...all 22nd or worse...Manning is quietly 7th on the list for passing. He's topped 250+ in 4 of 5...this no. in 3 of 5...and 320+ v. both the 21st and 24th ranked pass D's. Buff is 26th. Newton OVER 260.5 (1.83 @ Lads) Atl give up 294 @ 8.5 and now have no Sanders, and both Moore and Abrahams are doubtful. Only Arizona and NE have given up more passes of 20+ yards, and Newton has gone 370+ v. anyone as bad as the Falcons. :cheers

Re: NFL Week 6 att... ...I'm absolutely not being a smart-arse here... ...but I'm happt to take NO @ -4.5. Since 1989, teams back at home off a 21+ SU and ats loss are as even as you can get (133-125-9 av. win 0.9)... ...and as road 3+ favs in the Div, NO are 16-2 SU with an av. win of 131...and they've won 8 of their last 11 by 10 or more...inc. (obviously) 31-6 @ TB last year. League: 17-0 SU (Av. win 10.4) road 3+ fav, off a 1-3 SU win but ats loss as road 3+ fav. [NO] Seems as tho as close win sharpens the team up for the next one. As it is, imo, TB showed their true colours last week. 2 wins v. teams who are 1-9 combined...even ATL are under-performing to expectations...av. just 21 ppg...NO av. 31, and were lucky to get as close as 7 to Det in week 1. NO keep winning...and Carolina av. nearly 100 yards and 6 ppg more than TB...with a tougher schedule.

Re: NFL Week 6 No Blount is a huge loss for TB I feel. NO are weakest against the run and Earnest Graham just isn't going to take advantage like Blount would. Not to mention that if NO lead early then Freeman is going to have to go to the air often. Not quite game enough to take them [NO] though. Speaking of NFC South, I took the Falcons for the Superbowl this week. 75s on Betfair to me feels a little over the odds. Still have a talented squad for the most part and think that if they turn things around they will get the 2nd wildcard spot. Still not quite out of divisional contention either. Either way I feel that those odds are rather long at this stage. They looked very crisp early on against the Packers, which is more than you can say about every other team whose played them this year. Very tempted by the Dolphins this week, not just ATS but SU too. How any Sanchez team right now can be -9 is a little beyond me. Taza, any stats for winless teams coming off a bye as a road dog? Also like the Cowboys this week. Romo passing line at 280? That almost has me looking for my Ladbrokes account details. I think his final yardage will be closer to 480 than 280 :loon

Re: NFL Week 6 Detroit Lions Vs. San Francisco 49ers Selection: Detroit Lions -4 @ 1.93 Pinnacle Stake: 8/10 I like the Lions to continue their perfect start to the season (5-0) and beat the 49ers on the handicap line of -4. It looks like San Francisco will pose quite a challenge though as they too have had a flying start to the season going 4-1 and last week thrashing the Tampa Bay Bucs 48-3. My belief though is that the better overall team here are the Detroit Lions. In Stafford they have a solid QB who is able to run a no huddle offense for some serious passing yards (7th in overall passing yards). They also have the perfect addition of Calvin Johnson who has been the premier wide receiver this season catching with 9 TDS! Detroit will look to punish the weak secondary of the 49ers (23rd overall in passing yards allowed) and allow their quality defense and home town support to limit San Francisco's run heavy offense. Detroit to stay unbeaten and clear a -4 line :hope

Re: NFL Week 6 Cincinnati Bengals Vs. Indianapolis Colts Selection: Cincinnati Bengals -6.5 @ 2.02 Pinnacle Stake: 7/10 I've got the 0-5 Indianapolis Colts losing again here to an improved Cincinnati team. Indianapolis just haven't been the same team without Payton Manning. The loss this week of Joseph Addai, their main running back, is just going to make things worse for them offensively. The Colts Offensive line is seriously banged up too and currently I just don't see them being able to protect Curtis Painter enough to get the passing game started. The overall stats this year for Indianapolis are not a pretty sight. 25th in passing, 30th in rushing, 19th in passing yards allowed, and 31st in rushing yards allowed. The Bengals on the other side are 24th in passing, 18th in rushing, 3rd in passing yards allowed, and 7th in rushing yards allowed. The Bengals are 3-2 and will have hopes of making the playoffs coming off 2 successive wins. With the Colts at rock bottom I feel they will make it 3 on the spin winning by at least a TD. :hope

Re: NFL Week 6 Baltimore Ravens Vs. Houston Texans Selection: Under 45 Points @ 1.97 Pinnacle Stake: 8/10 I think unders looks like a solid value bet in the match up between the Baltimore Ravens and the Houston Texans. The Ravens are a team that has its best players on the defensive side of the ball. With the help of the home support and the legend that is Ray Rice (He is a murderer :P) I feel that the Ravens will be able to contain the potentially explosive Texas offense. Meanwhile both teams will probably have a decent amount of run attempts that should help to take time off the clock without as many points being scored. Joe Flacco has looked a bit shaky as QB of the ravens so I am expecting RB Ray Rice to get plenty of carries and short yard passes. I think it will be a tight game with Baltimore just edging it. The value however I feel is in betting on under 45 points at close to evens. :hope

Re: NFL Week 6 Can't enter winning %'s into the database unfortunately, Crouchy. (Got a funny feeling that I used to be able to...I know you can on the NBA one... :\ ) Anyway... I was about to comment on Cinci -7 into 6.5 being one of those funky lines...but I see the majority of people (59%) on the Colts!! :eek WTF? Good luck guys. :cheers Oh, just a quick quiz...(no cheating :lol)...name the QB with the 3rd highest QB Rating on the season so far... :ok

Re: NFL Week 6 Green Bay -20.5 @ 2.95 centrebet Green Bay averages 330 passing yards per game while St Louis allows 225 passing yards as well as 180 rushing yards per game. They have yet to face an offence like this, even though Philly had 197 passing yards and 236 rushing yards in the 31-13 win over them, and Baltimore had 389 passing yards and 168 rushing yards in the 37-7 win over St Louis. Rodgers should have another big day as St Louis are missing quite a few of their secondary due to injuries while Grant and Starks should also do well on the ground. On offence, St Louis struggle to get much going as they average 187 passing yards and 93 rushing yards per game. While the Packer ahave given up huge passing plays, like them to do well and improve their figures while the rush defence, that allows just 76 yards per game, should limit St Louis' round game. Huge mismatch here, and even though St Louis is off a bye and Green Bay is in a sandwich game with Atlanta last week and Minnesota next week, they have been playing far too well to suggest that they do not do it here, and especially at home. NY Giants - Buffalo over 50.5 @ 1.96 pinnacle Manning had a shocker last week, and he usually bounce back after a poor performance. They average 275 passing yards a game and go up against a Buffalo secondary that allows 282 passing yards per game. Also they should do well on the ground as Buffalo allows 138 rushing yards per game. The Giants defence has been poor this year and have given up some big plays. Buffalo averages 241 passing yards per game while the injury hit Giants secondary allows 251 yards per game but the real concern is on the ground as Jackson for Buffalo is the 4th ranked rush offence with 138 yards per game, but the Giants have allowed 177, 156 and 145 rushing yards in their last 3 games. Both offences can score while both defences has given up points in recent weeks. Cincinnati -9.5 @ 2.37 centrebet Cincinnati have scored 23 points on Buffalo and 30 points on beating Jacksonville as they look to make a hat trick of wins. They average 213 passing yards and and 108 rushing yards per game as Dalton has done pretty well at QB but face a Colts defence that allows 254 passing yards and 145 rushing yards per game. Indy also have a rookie QB but will have a tough time on the road trying to beat a Bengals defence that averages 191 passing yards and 89 rushing yards per game. They average 205 passing yards per game and their ground game averages 82 yards per game, so hard to see them doing much on this defence Baltimore - Houston under 44.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Baltimore are off a bye and should be refreshed but hard to be confident on Flacco as they average 235 passing yards per game. The run game does well to average 124 rushing yards per game but face an underrated Houston defence that allows 208 passing yards and 106 rushing yards per game. Houston average 266 passing yards per game and with WR Johnson out, they will look to keep the ball in the and run it more, as they average a good 133 rushing yards per game. However this Baltimore defence is very good and they allow 212 passing yards and 73 rushing yards per game. Both defences are very good and expect them to keep the other offence in check, who will lok to run the ball as that is where their strengths are. Record: 13-22 (-3.46)

Re: NFL Week 6

Can't enter winning %'s into the database unfortunately' date=' Crouchy. (Got a funny feeling that I [i']used to be able to...I know you can on the NBA one... :\ ) Anyway... I was about to comment on Cinci -7 into 6.5 being one of those funky lines...but I see the majority of people (59%) on the Colts!! :eek WTF? Good luck guys. :cheers Oh, just a quick quiz...(no cheating :lol)...name the QB with the 3rd highest QB Rating on the season so far... :ok
Curtis Painter? I think his QB rating is 100+ with 4TD's with no picks (haven't checked, this is what I remember seeing somewhere). He has been better than Kerry Collin that's for sure. Colts are still going to receive a :spank from the Bengals tho! :lol

Re: NFL Week 6 PIT -19.5 , 2.70 bet365 , 10units ( Pittsburgh : Jacksonville ) : yards per game 374:271 ; yards per game allowed 283:316 ; points per game 20:12 ; points per game allowed 18:23. Passing leaders ( PIT : JAC ) : TDs 8:3, intercepted passes 6:2. Rushing leaders ( PIT : JAC ) : TDs 3:2. Receiving leaders ( PIT : JAC ) : TDs 3:2. Injured players for PIT : Hines Ward WR Not Injury Related , Marcus Gilbert T Shoulder , Casey Hampton T Shoulder , James Harrison LB Eye , Chris Kemoeatu G Knee , Mewelde Moore RB Ankle , Aaron Smith DE Foot , Jason Worilds LB Quadricep Full ( all out ). Injured players for JAC : Greg Jones RB Not Injury Related , Maurice Jones-Drew RB Not Injury Related , Rashean Mathis CB Not Injury Related , Montell Owens RB Knee , Clint Session LB Elbow , Jason Spitz G Quadricep ( all out ) , Derek Cox CB Groin ( doubtful ) , Eugene Monroe T Shoulder , Kassim Osgood WR Hamstring ( both questionable ). Pittsburgh at home and on road are to completely different teams. They are much better at home because they play defense and rarely will any side have more than 2TD against them in Pittsburgh. This will be a good test for Pittsburgh as Jacksonville has one of the better defences this season , but their attack is awful. If it wasn't for the rain two weeks ago they would be even worse , because they had most of their running record in that game. Pittsburgh have the best passing defense so they should be able to win this one by at least 3TD. GB -20.5 , 2.75 bet365 , 10units ( Green Bay : St Louis ) : yards per game 429:280 ; yards per game allowed 376:405 ; points per game 35:12 ; points per game allowed 22:28. Passing leaders ( GB : STL ) : TDs 14:3, intercepted passes 2:1. Rushing leaders ( GB : STL ) : TDs 1:1. Receiving leaders ( GB : STL ) : TDs 7:2. Injured players for GB : Chad Clifton T Knee Out , Mike Neal DE Knee ( both out ) , Evan Dietrich-Smith G Foot ( auestionable ). Injured players for STL : none. If they want to they can win by 40+. GB is defending well against rushing but they are the third worst defense against passing play. St Louis is much better at passing play so this could be their chance tonight to make it a close game. But on the other hand STL is the worst defense against rushing so GB also will have chance to improve their record in that area and that can be another weapon for them today , so the balance should remain the same , and that means a blowout. NE -13.5 , 2.80 bet365 , 10units ( New England : Dallas ) : yards per game 495:418 ; yards per game allowed 433:292 ; points per game 33:25 ; points per game allowed 24:25. Passing leaders ( NE : DAL ) : TDs 14:7, intercepted passes 6:5. Rushing leaders ( NE : DAL ) : TDs 6:1. Receiving leaders ( NE : DAL ) : TDs 10:5. Injured players for NE : Vince Wilfork DT Not Injury Related Did Not Participate In Practice -- Mike Wright DE Concussion , Josh Barrett S Thumb ( both out ) , Leigh Bodden CB Thumb , Sergio Brown S Chest , Ras-I Dowling CB Hip , Julian Edelman WR Ankle , BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB Toe , Albert Haynesworth DE Back , Aaron Hernandez TE Knee , Kyle Love DT Back , Jerod Mayo LB Knee , Matt Slater WR Ribs , Sebastian Vollmer T Back , Danny Woodhead RB Ankle ( all questionable ). Injured players for DAL : Derrick Dockery G Knee , Tony Fiammetta RB Hamstring , Jason Hatcher DE Calf , David Buehler K right Groin ( all out ) , Kyle Kosier G Foot ( questionable ). Brady had some interceptions in last two games and that is the only reason why the Patriots has some trouble. But this is a perfect matchup for them. A team with similar style so they should have the best defensive game against passing this season. NE is the worst defensive team against passing play. Dallas is playing good this season and they have one of the strongest defences , but against NE on road that counts for nothing.

Re: NFL Week 6 PHI -9.5 , 2.75 bet365 , 10units ( Washington : Philadelphia ) : yards per game 356 : 466 ; yards per game allowed 297 : 352 ; points per game 21 : 25 ; points per game allowed 16 : 24. Passing leaders ( W A S : P H I ) : TDs 6 : 8 , intercepted passes 5 : 7 . Rushing leaders ( W A S : P H I ) : TDs 2 : 5 . Receiving leaders ( W A S : P H I ) : TDs 3 : 5 . Injured players for WAS : Anthony Armstrong WR Hamstring , Phillip Buchanon CB , Chris Cooley TE Knee ,DeAngelo Hall CB Knee , Tim Hightower RB Shoulder ( all questionable ). Injured players for PHI : Trent Cole DE Calf ( out ) , Jason Peters T Hamstring , King Dunlap T Back ( all questionable ). Philadelphia can win today and I think they will. The only reason for their poor start is Vick's injury. He tplayed well before it and after he got injured he threw a lot of interceptions. He should now be recovered after three weeks so he should limit the number of intercepted passes to one or none. Also he should now be able to run the ball once again so I predict at least two TD win for the Eagles. ATL -9.5 , 2.65 bet365 , 10units ( Atlanta Falcons : Carolina Panthers ) : yards per game 338 : 428 ; yards per game allowed 383 : 366 ; points per game 21 : 23 ; points per game allowed 26 : 26. Passing leaders ( A T L : C A R ) : TDs 7 : 7 , intercepted passes 6 : 6 . Rushing leaders ( A T L : C A R ) : TDs 4 : 1 . Receiving leaders ( A T L : C A R ) : TDs 2 : 6 . Injured players for A T L : Julio Jones WR Hamstring , Christopher Owens CB Concussion ( both out ) , James Sanders S Hamstring , John Abraham DE Groin , Todd McClure C Knee , Garrett Reynolds G Ankle ( all questionble ). Injured players for C A R : Omar Gaither LB Knee ( out ) , Jermale Hines S Illness , Jeff Otah T Back ( both questionable ). Atlanta is one of the slow starters this season but they are improving and I think they should be able to contain Carolina at home and win by at least 2 TDs.

Re: NFL Week 6 Sorry for no reasoning but I've not got that much time here today. My performance bets today are :- Hakeem Nicks over 76.5 @ 1.83 Ladbrokes (my prediction =100 yards) Drew Brees over 300.5 passing @ 1.87 Bodog (my prediction =330 yards) Tony Romo over 290.5 passing @ 1.83 Ladbrokes (my prediction =320) Miles Austin over 80.5 receiving @ 1.87 Bodog (my prediction =110) Jaston Witten over 72.5 receiving @ 1.87 Bodog (my prediction = 95) Matt Stafford over 260.5 passing @ 1.85 Bwin (my prediction =320, this line really does look massively low) Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: NFL Week 6 Late to the party here. Early games I'll make it short. Atlanta -3 @1.80 Can't see them, losing again at home. Carolina's run D is porous and they should be able to have a balanced attack. For all their early season praises the Panthers are still 1-4 and they don't know how to close out games. -3 will probably add protection against the backdoior cover that the Panthers are good at. Pitt -12.5 Gabbert and the Jags are struggling with any consistency. Steelers get up early and start throwing blitzes their way. Pitt at home always have had pride to not let teams score at all. Some teams will allow the late TD but the Steelers defense owe to their fans to pitch shut outs or single digit points. I see 27-3 type game.

Re: NFL Week 6 Baltimore -6.5 & Over 44 Ravens are flying high at the moment. The Texans focused on the TEs without Johnson but they can't exploit the outside matchups. Schaub puts up yards but he doesn't have the ability to make plays in the red zone. The ravens acan move the ball on this defense and if they can get a lead they will render the Texans one dimensional. Flacco has a week to game plan and they'll put up points, his receivers are healthy, Rice looks great no Mario Williams attacking his blind side. This spells big victory for the birds.

Re: NFL Week 6 MIN -4.5 , 2.85 bet365 , 10units ( Chicago : Minnesota ) : yards per game 318:316 ; yards per game allowed 420:348 ; points per game 21:22 ; points per game allowed 24:21. Passing leaders ( CHI : MIN ) : TDs 6:4, intercepted passes 4:2. Rushing leaders ( CHI : MIN ) : TDs 1:6. Receiving leaders ( CHI : MIN ) : TDs 1:2. Injured players for CHI : Gabe Carimi T Knee , Matt Toeaina DT Knee ( both out ) , Julius Peppers DE Knee ( dountful ) , Earl Bennett WR Chest ( questionable ). Injured players for MIN : Antoine Winfield CB Neck ( doubtful ) , Percy Harvin WR Ribs ( questionable ). Chicago is not playing near the level they did last season when they were my favourite defensive team. They are not defending well and their offense was never great. Minnesota played all of their games within a few points , until last round when they won big time against Arizona. I expect Chicago to get better in this game , but after the performance from last week Minnesota can not lose this game.

Green Bay -20.5 @ 2.95 centrebet Green Bay averages 330 passing yards per game while St Louis allows 225 passing yards as well as 180 rushing yards per game. They have yet to face an offence like this, even though Philly had 197 passing yards and 236 rushing yards in the 31-13 win over them, and Baltimore had 389 passing yards and 168 rushing yards in the 37-7 win over St Louis. Rodgers should have another big day as St Louis are missing quite a few of their secondary due to injuries while Grant and Starks should also do well on the ground. On offence, St Louis struggle to get much going as they average 187 passing yards and 93 rushing yards per game. While the Packer ahave given up huge passing plays, like them to do well and improve their figures while the rush defence, that allows just 76 yards per game, should limit St Louis' round game. Huge mismatch here, and even though St Louis is off a bye and Green Bay is in a sandwich game with Atlanta last week and Minnesota next week, they have been playing far too well to suggest that they do not do it here, and especially at home. NY Giants - Buffalo over 50.5 @ 1.96 pinnacle Manning had a shocker last week, and he usually bounce back after a poor performance. They average 275 passing yards a game and go up against a Buffalo secondary that allows 282 passing yards per game. Also they should do well on the ground as Buffalo allows 138 rushing yards per game. The Giants defence has been poor this year and have given up some big plays. Buffalo averages 241 passing yards per game while the injury hit Giants secondary allows 251 yards per game but the real concern is on the ground as Jackson for Buffalo is the 4th ranked rush offence with 138 yards per game, but the Giants have allowed 177, 156 and 145 rushing yards in their last 3 games. Both offences can score while both defences has given up points in recent weeks. Cincinnati -9.5 @ 2.37 centrebet Cincinnati have scored 23 points on Buffalo and 30 points on beating Jacksonville as they look to make a hat trick of wins. They average 213 passing yards and and 108 rushing yards per game as Dalton has done pretty well at QB but face a Colts defence that allows 254 passing yards and 145 rushing yards per game. Indy also have a rookie QB but will have a tough time on the road trying to beat a Bengals defence that averages 191 passing yards and 89 rushing yards per game. They average 205 passing yards per game and their ground game averages 82 yards per game, so hard to see them doing much on this defence Baltimore - Houston under 44.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Baltimore are off a bye and should be refreshed but hard to be confident on Flacco as they average 235 passing yards per game. The run game does well to average 124 rushing yards per game but face an underrated Houston defence that allows 208 passing yards and 106 rushing yards per game. Houston average 266 passing yards per game and with WR Johnson out, they will look to keep the ball in the and run it more, as they average a good 133 rushing yards per game. However this Baltimore defence is very good and they allow 212 passing yards and 73 rushing yards per game. Both defences are very good and expect them to keep the other offence in check, who will lok to run the ball as that is where their strengths are. Record: 13-22 (-3.46)
Looks like fortune favors the brave. 3 x 0.5 handicap wins on your aggressive lines with a game to play! Somebody is having a good day, congrats :cigar

att... ...I'm absolutely not being a smart-arse here... ...but I'm happt to take NO @ -4.5. Since 1989, teams back at home off a 21+ SU and ats loss are as even as you can get (133-125-9 av. win 0.9)... ...and as road 3+ favs in the Div, NO are 16-2 SU with an av. win of 131...and they've won 8 of their last 11 by 10 or more...inc. (obviously) 31-6 @ TB last year. League: 17-0 SU (Av. win 10.4) road 3+ fav, off a 1-3 SU win but ats loss as road 3+ fav. [NO] Seems as tho as close win sharpens the team up for the next one. As it is, imo, TB showed their true colours last week. 2 wins v. teams who are 1-9 combined...even ATL are under-performing to expectations...av. just 21 ppg...NO av. 31, and were lucky to get as close as 7 to Det in week 1. NO keep winning...and Carolina av. nearly 100 yards and 6 ppg more than TB...with a tougher schedule.
No offense taken...now. lol
Tampa Bay +4.5 Happy to take on New Orleans, which is playing their third straight on the road and always seem to play tight games even when they're clearly the better team on paper...particularly in division games. TB may not be a great team, but they'll have the home field and they're coming off a 3-48 thrashing on the road (this is a great NFL angle over the years). Tampa's a game back of the Saints coming in, and although both teams will be motivated, TB has more to lose if they fall two games back. This season: NO 30, @ Carolina 27 Last season: @ NO 24, Atl 27 @ NO 14, Car 16 NO 31, @ TB 6 NO 34, @ Car 3 NO 17, @ Atl 14 @ NO 13, TB 23
What's funny is that I spent half the day griping about how, if I'd only waited, I could have gotten TB +6.5 or even +7. Just goes to show you. My other game today, unposted, was Dall/NE under 55.5. I wish all days could be like this.

Looks like fortune favors the brave. 3 x 0.5 handicap wins on your aggressive lines with a game to play! Somebody is having a good day' date=' congrats :cigar[/quote'] Clearly hogging all the forum luck tho...share some around man! :lol How about the 2 Cinci covers in the last 2 weeks!!! :eek :eek In all seriousness I'm thinking about giving this a rest. My only winning week so far this whole season has been pre-season week 1!! :puke I'm starting to think it is a direct correlation with [lack of] available time... ...(which is a weird concept, given a monkey with a dart board should go 50/50. :unsure ) Anyway, nice week bc...and well done to everyone else who ended up in the black. :cheers

Re: NFL Week 6 New York Jets Vs. Miami Dolphins Selection: New York Jets -7 @ 2.00 Boylesports Stake: 9/10 Tonight's Monday night football consists of two fierce divisional rivals who have both failed to impress this year. The 2-3 New York Jets have been struggling offensively this season being ranked 22nd in passing and 31st in rushing yards behind QB Mark Sanchez. In defense the Jets have failed to stop the run (28th in rushing yards allowed per game) but have a shutdown secondary (5th in opposition passing yards pg). For a team with playoff ambitions this game is a must win against the 0-4 Miami Dolphins. I look for the New York Jets to finally get their offense going against a very poor Miami dolphins secondary (ranked 31st in passing yards given up pg). While the Jets have been mediocre at best this season the Dolphins look like they may have become this seasons whipping boys. They have lost their starting QB Chad Henne for the season and will be relying on a very inexperienced Matt Moore to pick up the offense. With an unsettled team and discontent from the fans the Dolphins look like they could tank. I think the lack of leadership and cohesiveness in the team will be too much to overcome against the Jets who player for player are the better team. The price has been dropping on the Jets but Boylesports has not changed their handicap line. I am therefore confident about taking them on at evens for the Jets to cover a -7 line at home. Good luck :hope

Clearly hogging all the forum luck tho...share some around man! :lol How about the 2 Cinci covers in the last 2 weeks!!! :eek :eek In all seriousness I'm thinking about giving this a rest. My only winning week so far this whole season has been pre-season week 1!! :puke I'm starting to think it is a direct correlation with [lack of] available time... ...(which is a weird concept, given a monkey with a dart board should go 50/50. :unsure ) Anyway, nice week bc...and well done to everyone else who ended up in the black. :cheers
To win consitently you need time. Nothing comes easy in the NFL, you might be able to win some by winging it on what you knew, players, etc... I've noticed this myself, didn't watch much preseason and struggled early. There's no replacement to watching games BOL Taza, your contributions are immense on these boards