NFL Week 6

Samba_SamPa

Re: NFL Week 6 NYJ/Miami Under 41 Took this earlier in the week @42.5 but still like it. Sanchez has struggled to move the ball with consistensy coupled with the Jets injuries on the OLine, C Nick Mangold will play but he's hurting. I do think the Jets will pound the ball with Greene and LT more setting up play action with Sanchez. CB Vontae Davis returns for Miami, he should be able to handle Santonio Holmes and he's a huge boost for the Dolphin defense. The Dolphins start Matt Moore, no significant drop off from Henne IMO. Revis will take out Marshall, who's left Bess? Bush? Fasano? Hartline? Ok players but I see Ryan's D not giving Moore time to make the necessary throws. The Jets. 4 out of 5 Jets gamnes have gone over but the Dolphins don't have the weapons that those other teams had (Cowboys, Raiders, Ravens and Pats), the Pats game was defensive struggle but the defenses kept returning TOs for TDs. A week to prepare I expect the Dolphins to hang tough.

Re: NFL Week 6 New York Jets 24 - 6 Miami Dolphins This was a strange game indeed. The Dolphins could have been up big in the first quarter where they were in the redzone 3 times against the Jets. Instead of taking a big lead though Miami ended up with 2 field goals and throwing an interception returned for a touchdown by Revis. Feel a bit sorry for Matt Moore the Dolphins QB because the pick 6 could have easily been called as pass interference. On the other side of the ball the Jets offense started off atrociously going 3 and out 4 times in a row first quarter. Second half though was all Jets with the Miami team crumbling. Sanchez came up with some nice throws and Miami had nothing going the other way. Overall very happy that the bet won after a shaky start. :cigar

Re: NFL Week 6 Green Bay -20.5 @ 2.95 :D Offence did it in the first half, while the defence did it in the second half. I believe Rodgers and co. were looking ahead to the Minnesota game and took it easy. Gave me plenty on concerns in the second half. NY Giants - Buffalo over 50.5 @ 1.96 :D Another that worked out exactly, but this one was always likely to happen after a good first half of scoring Cincinnati -9.5 @ 2.37 :lol Now this one was pure arse once again (and as TD said, two weeks in a row where they get a turnover late in the game and they get a TD for the cover). They were misfiring and i had given up on this game when lightning struck twice for me. Hopefully i getting some more of these late winners to even up how many i have been stuffed in the past - no good for the nerves though Baltimore - Houston under 44.5 @ 2.01 :D The Ravens defence held and did enough to keep it just under. Record: 17-22 (+1.83) Back in the black after a poor start to the season and hopefully i keep riding some more luck as well as the "calculated guesses" :lol. Chin up TD, it will turn soon enough for you - i guess persistence has its rewards. :ok