BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October

Mr Noise - Punchestown 4:55 A bit crazy that this horse has not won for five years but he has been putting in some creditable efforts on its last few runs, being placed on its last 4 runs.. Even though it has not won for 5 years it still has a quality record. He won his first 4 races in a row and looked something special and then he went to Cheltenham in 2006 being unbeaten and ran in the Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham finishing 4th of 17 and had 3 amazing horses in front of him that day, Refinement, Denman and Nicanor!! So he has some top class form in the book. After that run at Cheltenham i dont know what happened to him but he was not seen again until 2011 and he has been getting his act together again the past few runs. Went really close to winning at Galway two starts back over 2m 6f and 2m 4f tomorrow will be perfect. Last time out was 3rd at Listowel but his record on good to soft ground is 3 wins from 3 races, a 100% record. I expect this horse to be placed at the very least tomorrow and 9/1 to me is value with 4 places on offer. E/W @ 9/1 Paddy Power BOG

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October N3.15 Fattsota 1pt Win 9/1 William Hill I'd be very surprised if the money doesn't come for this one and 9/1 looks a cracking price. The price is inflated since Midsummer Sun is 11/4 favourite, and whilst that horse is also unexposed, its win at Chester last time out was a step up in form but todays track is very different to Chester and at more than 3 times the price, Fattsota has to be the selection. It's a half brother to Falbrav which I would say is a positive ;) and it finished 3rd on its uk debut beaten less than half a length. Fattsota was slowly away in that race and the winner has gone in again off a 4lb higher mark. Most of the other horses are older and/or more exposed and the handicapper had only put the selection up 1lb since that run so with a faster start and further progression, it looks a decent bet to me.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 8.10 Kempton Beat Route is of interest returned to AW, hasnt shown much on turf recently but tends to run much better on AW, but main concern is he remains 6lb higher than last winning mark and I am not the biggest fan of jockey on board today and from a wide draw is also a negative. Evergreen Forest got off the mark last time out in a maiden in very comfortable style, has been well held in handicaps previously and finds himself another 3lb higher since last handicap run and will need to improve again which isnt out of the question. Deceptive is going to have to underperform massively to be beaten in this race in my opinion, some promise in handicaps in the summer before going on a break before improving massively for the switch to AW winning by 7 lengths last week over CD, runs under a 6lb penalty tonight and is still 7lb well in here and at 6/4 looks a massive price drawn in stall 1 is another positive and yard continue to bang in the winners. Should Deceptive not run upto the form he showed last week Potentiale looks a likely contendeer to pick up the pieces and is worth a small saver. Not won this year but has run upto his best most of the time and ran well last time out under inexperienced rider who left him far too much to do but ran extremely strongly at the finish, has a good record on the AW 1 win and 5 placed efforts from 13 starts 3lb below last winning mark on turf and wears first time blinkers today has showed improved form in cheekpieces including winning form so hope lies on them having desired effect. 1pt win Deceptive 6/4 bet365

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 14:10 Nottingham Best Be Careful Win (9,00) Ladbrokes This young C&D winner are properly in her best form to date. Best Be Careful won at this course two weeks ago and got a decent chance to win it again. She is up 4lb but that might not be enough. In all of her career, she have only been racing in 5 f races. That could be to her advantage, that see know to rute like her own horse shoe. Her two previous win was a simular going, as the one they will face at Nottingham. Best Be Careful recent form. 2-3-1-5-1 The jockey Rachael Kneller gets her second run on the filly, after their impressive win last time at Nottingham.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 15:25 Wetherby CUNNING CLARETS will be suited by the way this race is likely to pan out and also by the rain that’s fallen on Wetherby over the past few hours. Although you’d have expected a little bit better from him last time as he has gone well fresh in the past, it wasn’t a bad effort considering it was possibly over a couple of furlongs too far alongside the fact that the early part of the race was run at a crawl. He’s trained by Richard Fahey and is relatively lightly-raced, mainly due to the fact he only ran twice in 2010. Bounced back to form immediately on his return in 2011 though, when winning with what looked like a fair bit in hand at Ayr in January on softer ground. The manner of that victory suggested more was to come and he’s currently only 3lbs higher than that display, so is starting to look fairly well-handicapped now. There of course are reasons to why he’s fallen down the weights, although the likely explanation is that he was pitched in pretty competitive races and couldn’t quite cope with that grade. This is much more his level but does need to improve from the aforementioned effort on seasonal reappearance at Market Rasen. It was over 2m3f (all Cunning Clarets winning form has come over 2m or 2m1f) and he did perform like the run was needed. The slow early pace wouldn’t have helped his cause either as he needs a decent gallop to aim at. It never materialised and the effort wasn’t disgraceful in the circumstances. Today, with at least four front-runners currently in the line-up, there should be a decent pace over this two mile trip for Cunning Clarets to run at. This mark of 113 looks workable especially with the Ayr performance, which was only less than a year ago, being strong in the memory. The selection has won on heavy ground so won’t be inconvenienced by the likely softening ground, and hopefully the race doesn’t cut up too much with non-runners if it does become quite soft. Richard Fahey does quite well with his hurdlers and this seems like the sort of race that Cunning Clarets can get back to winning ways in, as it isn’t too competitive for the grade. It’s not a selection to go crazy on, as plenty come in with winning form but many look a little high in the weights. Alongside this, my selection’s jumping can be a little sketchy in the closing stages, but he’s worth the chance at this price of 17/2, as I feel a price of 6/1 would be about right. It’s a shame that I missed the 14/1 that was available earlier in the evening but that’s life. Small win stakes applicable. CUNNING CLARETS; 1pt @ 17/2 Victor Chandler (bog)

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 2:10 Nottingham - Tom Sawyer - 1pt @ 33/1 (Boyles) Taking a wild punt here but Julie Camacho's 3 year old looks interesting off a mark of 75 now that he's returned to the minimum trip. He won on his only attempt over it when trained in Ballydoyle and although he hasn't shown a lot this year (bar one decent AW run), he should be fresher than most at this time of year and may appreciate any likely cut in the ground. The flat, galloping track will suit and he's drawn close enough to where you want to be at this track. He's 33/1 for a reason but stranger things have happened. Small win bet for lols.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 1545 nottingham covert desire 1 pt win sp al zarooni/dettori combination try to get another long time off course to post,130 days off, placed once in 2 starts,which was a close 2nd in a 10 furlong,frankie on board now, and should be able to get in front in this maiden

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 2.20 Wetherby: Memorabilia (6/5 Boylesports) Juvenile hurdle gets the Wetherby card off the ground and Memorabilia should take all the beating. He jumped very well on his debut last week and looked a certain winner when he skipped clear, he weakened after hitting the last and was mugged on the line. This trip will suit better and the sharp track will help him get home and looks a good bet to gain compensation here. Just odds against at the minute but would be at all surprised to see him start much shorter.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October TAFANEEN 5.10 Lingfield. 0.5 points each way. Needs to show more than he has, but goes handicapping now and over a much further distance. Improvement is fully expected and if breeding is anything to go by, (Dynaformer (USA) (11.2f) — Cozzy Corner (USA) (Cozzene (USA)), this trip should suit much better. Gets in off a mark of 65 and should be able to exploit that. Disappointing if not fighting out the finish. 15/2 Boylesports BOG

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October Been waiting on this one showing up for a few weeks now. Trainer Guy Kelleway sends out just the one to the meeting and her 4yr old chestnut has been a tad unlucky, last 3 races read 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, he's only had the 9 races but has really picked the racing game up in his last 3 runs, it must just be a matter of time before he gets his first win. Jockey R.Winston has only rode him the once but gets the leg up today, that move also must be a positive for the yard. He was 2nd last time out over 1m but today he's been dropped back down to 7f, am not saing he'l win, but he SHOULD not be far away. Lingfield Park 2:30, Burning Stone, 0.5 e/w bet @ 8/1 Hills Ding Ding, all aboard. :hope

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 2:20 Wetherby - Memorabilia - Back Ran an absolute cracker on hurdles debut lto, when denied a win by the narrowest of margins. He had looked a decent flat horse but seemed to one into his own switched to hurdles lto. He was in front all the way until hitting the last and being nailed by a nose. Notably though he was 33 lengths clear of 3rd which is a great effort on debut. He should have learnt from the experience and has an excellent chance of going one better here 1pt win @ Evens Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 3.00 Lingfield - 1pt win Exchange @ 10/1 (Ladbrokes) This looks a stupendous price to me, given his career record in claimers is 4-5. His only defeat came at the hands of Sky Diamond (5/1 shot here), when 3rd, with a subsequent handicap winner in 2nd. Exchange was attempting to give away 12lbs that day and was defeated 3 1/2l. Even though he's won over a mile, I also think he's best at the 7f trip he runs today. He runs off level weights with his conqueror today and I'm confident he will reverse the form - especially seen as a good gallop is virtually guaranteed with the aforementioned James Given runner, along with For Life in the field, to name a couple. The two market leaders are drawn wide, which won't help either, and I think everything is stacked up for a big run from my selection. His run in a handicap at Kempton last time wasn't terrible, at a big price, coming wide down the straight, and this company will suit much more. 10/1 is a huge price and one I'll gladly take a chance with.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 16.05 Lingfield Focaile Eile 5/1 e/w 0.5pt I fancy this cos of lots of good form at a mile and on polytrack, near enough best young jockey going, and hes been booked by this not so prolific trainer, which i always take as a sign that this trainer really rates the animal, um also the horse has been entered at haydock in a couple days which i guess is paying it rather alot of attention.. covering myself though

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 3.35 Lingfield Green Legacy e/w @ 20/1 Lads Like the looks of this horse pedigree. Top class American pedigree and should love the all weather. Jockey does well here and yard can ready a newcomer.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October

15:25 Wetherby CUNNING CLARETS will be suited by the way this race is likely to pan out and also by the rain that’s fallen on Wetherby over the past few hours. Although you’d have expected a little bit better from him last time as he has gone well fresh in the past, it wasn’t a bad effort considering it was possibly over a couple of furlongs too far alongside the fact that the early part of the race was run at a crawl. He’s trained by Richard Fahey and is relatively lightly-raced, mainly due to the fact he only ran twice in 2010. Bounced back to form immediately on his return in 2011 though, when winning with what looked like a fair bit in hand at Ayr in January on softer ground. The manner of that victory suggested more was to come and he’s currently only 3lbs higher than that display, so is starting to look fairly well-handicapped now. There of course are reasons to why he’s fallen down the weights, although the likely explanation is that he was pitched in pretty competitive races and couldn’t quite cope with that grade. This is much more his level but does need to improve from the aforementioned effort on seasonal reappearance at Market Rasen. It was over 2m3f (all Cunning Clarets winning form has come over 2m or 2m1f) and he did perform like the run was needed. The slow early pace wouldn’t have helped his cause either as he needs a decent gallop to aim at. It never materialised and the effort wasn’t disgraceful in the circumstances. Today, with at least four front-runners currently in the line-up, there should be a decent pace over this two mile trip for Cunning Clarets to run at. This mark of 113 looks workable especially with the Ayr performance, which was only less than a year ago, being strong in the memory. The selection has won on heavy ground so won’t be inconvenienced by the likely softening ground, and hopefully the race doesn’t cut up too much with non-runners if it does become quite soft. Richard Fahey does quite well with his hurdlers and this seems like the sort of race that Cunning Clarets can get back to winning ways in, as it isn’t too competitive for the grade. It’s not a selection to go crazy on, as plenty come in with winning form but many look a little high in the weights. Alongside this, my selection’s jumping can be a little sketchy in the closing stages, but he’s worth the chance at this price of 17/2, as I feel a price of 6/1 would be about right. It’s a shame that I missed the 14/1 that was available earlier in the evening but that’s life. Small win stakes applicable. CUNNING CLARETS; 1pt @ 17/2 Victor Chandler (bog)
That has to hurt!! Hard Luck Lars.. :sad

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October Guess I won't get paid out, even for a goodwill gesture. I withdrew the amount as soon as the race had finished and currently my total is -£xxx. They haven't cancelled the withdrawal so will have to wait and see, won't be holding much hope though :puke:puke:puke:puke:puke:puke

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October

Guess I won't get paid out, even for a goodwill gesture. I withdrew the amount as soon as the race had finished and currently my total is -£xxx. They haven't cancelled the withdrawal so will have to wait and see, won't be holding much hope though :puke:puke:puke:puke:puke:puke
, ladbrokes paying out on singles and multiple bets,using common sense

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 12th of October 8:40 Kames Park @ Kempton - Course and distance winner usually goes well here at Kempton.Jockey Robert Lucy Butler takes the ride and has a profit of + 2.00 at Kempton this year as well as a + 13.50 profit for trainer Richard Guest. 0.5 PT E/W @ 16/1 VCBet