** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec  

1. 1.

• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS Recieved password but Gutshot won't accept it, 'restricted' - who to - Romanians? Brilliant!

impressions.asp?btag=a_209b_31 Download from the banner above please: Ladies and Gents, PuntersLounge would like to Welcome Gutshot Poker to the forum, we have an exciting series of events to whet your appetites which includes Freerolls, Online League Series and a Live Christmas Event at the International Club in London. Full details are below: PuntersLounge Welcome Freeroll: Date and Time Sunday 9th October at 8pm with $250 added to the prizepool PuntersLounge Added Value League Series: League Legs Dates and Times Sundays 16th, 23rd and 30th October Sundays 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th November Best 5 of 7 games will count towards the league scores. All buy ins of $5+50c, 2000 chips and 10 min blinds League Final Sunday 4th December 2011 Entry to this is for each league leg winner and 3 best via our league table Prizes Added Winner of League receives - $250 Cash, $150 worth of tournament tokens and a Gutshot Chipset Runner up in the League receives - $125 Cash, $50 worth of tournament tokens, and a Gutshot Hoodie Third in League receives - $75 Cash, $25 worth of tournament tokens and a Gutshot T-shirt Eligibility to Play All members who have signed up via our banners above are eligible to play, regardless of posts made or length of service. All existing members who have previous accounts are also eligible to play but they must post up in this thread BEFORE 4.35pm ON SUNDAY 9TH OCTOBER with these details: Name: Gutshot Username: Gutshot Nickname: Once we have sorted this, we will have a ticket entry system and all who have met the criteria will be issued with a ticket to enter. Once again, I apologise for the change in criteria, but under the circumstances, I'd hope you'll forgive us and join in with whats going to be a great league series. Graeme:ok

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

Recieved password but Gutshot won't accept it' date=' 'restricted' - who to - Romanians? Brilliant![/quote'] You don't need the password. If you have signed up through the PuntersLounge link you are automatically registered.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

I did' date=' I and I am not registered, Username is TorchaPL[/quote'] I can't actually find you - that must be your nickname. Sorry you missed this one - what time did you register? If it was in the last 20 minutes it's possible we had sent the list over already. But we'll run another freeroll mid-series, so we'll get you into that!

Players Eligible to Play that we know of so far and have downloaded via the PL Banner are : morlspin - nipslrom teaulc - PLT3aulc Fonzie - Fonz50 Renaan - renaan Haichan - Haichan Rebel - Lastchance Washman - Washman 70 Runadrum - Rundadrum Ooblio - 1n1t2w1n1t GirlyWirly - GirlyWirly Robbie1960 - 1960Robbie Chromehead - PL-Khrome Ronnie - Ronnie JayAlexander - vegasaces Gemic - badbeattarget Heniek - Hensgut Golden Jag - PL-Jag Rivrd - TheTurn Fenners - fennnners Avongirl - AvongirlGS Warbirds - itsWarbirds Rejmak - PLrejmak Pistonbroke - PLxPnB Dave488 - Dave488 TQM - PLTQM_ Staffy - staffypl Glceud - teacuo Bagheira - Bagheira Missdaisy - missdaisyuk Two also have registered but im not sure who you are on PL Dappadan and Kenlisa4, can you make yourselves known please?
I am here only just seen your post now though

i didnt get in but no worries and hopefully see you in the league. I also appreciate all the hard work and ballache youve all been through today:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok many thanks teacupspal :cigar:cigar
Ditto. Enjoy the game everyone,,Thanks for trying anyway :notworthy:ok

I can't actually find you - that must be your nickname. Sorry you missed this one - what time did you register? If it was in the last 20 minutes it's possible we had sent the list over already. But we'll run another freeroll mid-series, so we'll get you into that!
Thanks I did only sign up via the banner at 7.30ish, Yes TorchaPL is the Nickname at the tables, I just use Torcha as username to sign in Thanks for trying :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS Could'nt register. Never mind ive posted more messages today than I have the last 10 or more years owning a PC Good luck all, hopefully see you in the league next week. Thanks for efforts made today. Rocque

Thanks I did only sign up via the banner at 7.30ish, Yes TorchaPL is the Nickname at the tables, I just use Torcha as username to sign in Thanks for trying :ok
Found you now... Not that that's much good. Sorry we missed you, and hope to see you next time!